PDA

View Full Version : Agalloch -- Atlanta, GA -- March 19th, 2011

insipidzombie
03-19-2011, 09:54 PM
I was pretty drunk by the end but I'm pretty sure this is the complete and accurate set.

01. They Escaped the Weight of Darkness (intro)
02. Into the Painted Grey
03. Falling Snow
04. The Watcher's Monolith
05. Of Stone, Wind, and Pillor
06. Limbs
07. Ghosts of the Midwinter Fires
08. Our Fortress Is Burning... II - Bloodbirds
------------------
09. Dead Winter Days
10. In the Shadow of Our Pale Companion

ShatteredFlame
03-20-2011, 05:32 AM
So they are basically keeping the same set as a few months except instead of Not Unlike the Waves we get Falling Snow. Not sure how I feel about that, though I am definetely digging FS more atm. Either way, I am pumped for Tuesday! :party:

IrritatedTrout
03-20-2011, 06:34 AM
Nice, although given the amount of AATG songs there I'd like to see another song from The Mantle in the place of Limbs. Gonna be a killer show though.

insidethefall
03-20-2011, 07:53 AM
Not Unlike the Waves is my favorite off AATG, I'm pretty disappointed they don't play it, also would love to have seen something else off of the Mantle, I am the Wooden Doors and/or Odal would be a religious experience...I'm still going to enjoy the hell out of it

How was Worm Oroborous and did Musk Ox play?

idrinkwine732
03-20-2011, 09:40 AM
Seen all these songs, happy they didn't break ou And the Great Cold Death of the Earth or something. I'd have been sad.

masterguy49
03-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Dammit. Why cant they play in South Florida! :boohoo:

bt11763
03-20-2011, 06:40 PM
So they are basically keeping the same set as a few months except instead of Not Unlike the Waves we get Falling Snow. Not sure how I feel about that, though I am definetely digging FS more atm. Either way, I am pumped for Tuesday! :party:

tickets sold out :(

ShatteredFlame
03-21-2011, 02:09 PM
tickets sold out :(

I'm surprised it didn't sell out faster. They are one of my favorite bands and I have been dying to see them for years now. I bought tickets the day they went on sale. :P

insipidzombie
03-21-2011, 05:55 PM
I'm surprised it didn't sell out faster. They are one of my favorite bands and I have been dying to see them for years now. I bought tickets the day they went on sale. :P

I don't think Atlanta sold out. I got there an hour and a half after doors opened and paid at the door.

GarageMetal468
03-21-2011, 06:00 PM
I got my ticket for the Chicago show not too long ago, I'm surprised it wasn't sold out then. The last.fm event page for it has over 90 people attending, which means that there are going to be a shit ton of people at the show. I wouldn't be surprised if it sold out the day of the show, or now.