Just Got Paid
Gimme All Your Lovin'
Sharp Dressed Man
Legs
La Grange
Tush

DethMaiden
03-18-2011, 01:15 AM
Well...my two favorite live acts are Clutch and Rob Zombie, neither of whom I ever intend to miss when they come around, and I'd put Maiden on that level as well even if I can't really afford to see them as often as I'd like. So there's your top 3.

brutal_descent
03-18-2011, 01:21 AM
Well...my two favorite live acts are Clutch and Rob Zombie, neither of whom I ever intend to miss when they come around, and I'd put Maiden on that level as well even if I can't really afford to see them as often as I'd like. So there's your top 3.

I've never even listened to Clutch, really awaiting the day when I decide to download something of theirs. I'm seeing RZ at Graspop this year, and Maiden is up on mine. :)

hellawaits77ny
03-18-2011, 01:26 AM
Mine are:

1) Cannibal Corpse
2) Slayer
3) Biohazard
4) Pantera
5) Metallica

Pretty much my top 5 bands, just in different order. I agree Metallica doesn't have the anger + intensity on stage anymore like they used to, I just always feel awesome during + after one of their shows.

orlandodavis
03-18-2011, 01:36 AM
Suffocation, Dying Fetus, and Keep of Kalessin are the best live acts I`ve seen.

Indestructible
03-18-2011, 03:20 AM
Rush
Dream Theater
Metallica
Heaven & Hell
Alice Cooper
Megadeth

Nevermore will make the top 5 once I see them.

mastodon421
03-18-2011, 05:09 AM
Slayer
Between The Buried and Me
Rob Zombie
Alice In Chains
Slipknot

w00tasaurus
03-18-2011, 05:35 AM
Behemoth
Dark Tranquillity
Skeletonwitch

and Alestorm really was one of the most fun live bands, haters gonna hate.

HandOfDoom
03-18-2011, 05:38 AM
Rob Zombie
Iron Maiden
Heaven and Hell
Overkill
Tool

ravenheart
03-18-2011, 05:45 AM
Overkill
Rob Zombie
Guns N' Roses

ravenheart
03-18-2011, 05:45 AM
Rush
Dream Theater
Metallica
Heaven & Hell
Alice Cooper
Megadeth

Nevermore will make the top 5 once I see them.

You hope.

Sanitarium78
03-18-2011, 05:50 AM
Rush
Iron Maiden
Dio
Alice Cooper
Metallica
Megadeth
Black Sabbath (once each with Ozzy, Dio and Martin)
Heaven & Hell
The Rolling Stones
Nevermore

I know you only said 3-5 but my first metal concert was in 1992 so i'm allowed to have more than that:D

ravenheart
03-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Rush
Iron Maiden
Dio
Alice Cooper
Metallica
Megadeth
Black Sabbath (once each with Ozzy, Dio and Martin)
Heaven & Hell
The Rolling Stones
Nevermore

I know you only said 3-5 but my first metal concert was in 1992 so i'm allowed to have more than that:D

Is that your list, or Rolling Stone's? ;)

Fe Maiden
03-18-2011, 07:33 AM
Wow! this will be tough but in no particular order

Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Iron Maiden
RUSH
Journey

El Gordo
03-18-2011, 08:19 AM
Overkill
Rush
Clutch
Heaven & Hell
Sacrifice

Derelict
03-18-2011, 09:01 AM
At The Gates
Clutch
-----------
The rest.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
03-18-2011, 09:17 AM
Slayer
Iron Maiden
Dio with and without Sabbath
Fates Warning
Pagan's Mind

Natrlhi
03-18-2011, 09:53 AM
Top Five (Metal)
Slayer
Death
TOOL
Meshuggah
Clutch

Honorable Mentions (Metal)
Primus
High on Fire
Baroness
Carcass
Russian Circles

Non-Metal
U2
Nine Inch Nails
Depeche Mode
Beastie Boys
Dave Matthews

maidenpriest
03-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Rush
Iron Maiden
Symphony X
Blind Guardian
Amon Amarth

evildeadjedi
03-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Clutch
At The Gates
Slayer
King Diamond
ACDC

Honorable mentions:
Sepultura with Max C.
Blind Guardian
In Flames
High on Fire

makethemsuffer12
03-18-2011, 01:53 PM
Hmmmm. There are so many amazing live bands, but at the top of my head...

Iron Maiden
Slayer
Kreator
Cannibal Corpse
Nevermore

slapguitarer
03-18-2011, 01:53 PM
1. Rush
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Metallica
4. Mastodon
5. Buckethead

Honorable Mentions
Tool
Sleep
Between the Buried and Me
Megadeth
Agalloch

goregutsbleed
03-18-2011, 01:57 PM
slayer
kiss
rob zombie
job for a cowboy
winds of plague

BloodoftheKings
03-18-2011, 02:09 PM
No order

GWAR
Metallica
Exodus
Judas Priest
Alice In Chains

BloodoftheKings
03-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Everyone raves about slayer live but the 2 times i've seen them live they didn't really blow me away. Maybe it's cause I was in seats both times.

larvtard
03-18-2011, 02:29 PM
Everyone raves about Slayer live but the 2 times I've seen them live they didn't really blow me away.

samesies.

Vektor, Death Angel, Wormrot

elturtleboy
03-18-2011, 02:53 PM
DRI
Ceremony
Slayer
Cannibal corpse
Gwar

makethemsuffer12
03-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Everyone raves about slayer live but the 2 times i've seen them live they didn't really blow me away. Maybe it's cause I was in seats both times.

Well duh. You didn't have GA at Mayhem? I was a little underwhelmed at that show, but American Carnage at the Meadowlands was amazing.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
03-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Slayer are pretty much coasting these days but back in the 80's and 90's, they were amazing. Check out Live Intrusion or any number of bootlegs from back then.

brutal_descent
03-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Slayer are pretty much coasting these days but back in the 80's and 90's, they were amazing. Check out Live Intrusion or any number of bootlegs from back then.

On the contrary -- I saw them this Tuesday, and they put on the best show I've been privy to. :rocker:

larvtard
03-18-2011, 03:47 PM

I was born in the wrong time period :(

christopher
03-18-2011, 04:02 PM
Hank III and Assjack
Roger Waters
Muse
Unknown Hinson
Wayne Hancock

mankvill
03-18-2011, 04:59 PM
Skeletonwitch
Vektor
Celtic Frost
The Black Dahlia Murder
Destroyer 666

Travis The Dragon
03-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Maiden
Rush
Mushroomhead
Jethro Tull
Uriah Heep

rjturtle9
03-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Rush
Vektor
Iron Maiden
Powerglove
Skeletonwitch

adamclark52
03-18-2011, 05:33 PM
I like all these bands, but they're not my favorite bands (except Suffocation) but their performances were awesome

1. Mr. Bungle
2. Meshuggah
3. Municipal Waste
4. the Chariot
5. Suffocation

PowerMaiden
03-18-2011, 06:22 PM
nothing comes even close for me then an Iron Maiden concert, it's more a religious\spiritual experience for me than just a rock show

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

BloodoftheKings
03-18-2011, 07:51 PM
Well duh. You didn't have GA at Mayhem? I was a little underwhelmed at that show, but American Carnage at the Meadowlands was amazing.

I could have gone to GA with you , mike, and the others but I was already tired by the time Killswitch got on.

BloodoftheKings
03-18-2011, 07:53 PM
1. Mr. Bungle

That must have been incredible. Bungle needs to re-unite some day, I would kill to see them live.

adamclark52
03-18-2011, 08:44 PM
That must have been incredible. Bungle needs to re-unite some day, I would kill to see them live.

During Goodbye Sober Day (I think) they did this chaotic noise/improve bridge, then when things started calming down towards the end Patton started singing in a voice that sounded EXACTLY like the women in Indian music. It was fucking incredible.

moobys37
03-18-2011, 09:54 PM
No order

Porcupine Tree
Triptykon/Celtic Frost
Immortal
Primordial
Devin Townsend

I'm sure this will change after my Godspeed/Agalloch trip this weekend.

mankvill
03-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Triptykon/Celtic Frost

NO

YOU MUST CHOOSE

Crionics
03-19-2011, 04:25 AM
I havn't seen as many bands as you guys, but if someone asked me to name 3-5 bands that were really great live, I'd say...

Slayer
AC/DC
Iron Maiden
Megadeth

brutal_descent
03-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Well, this is what you guys have said so far. I won't include bands with only one mention, but here it is.

14 Votes - Iron Maiden
12 Votes - Slayer
09 Votes - Rush
07 Votes - Megadeth
05 Votes - Metallica, Heaven and Hell
04 Votes - Clutch, Rob Zombie
03 Votes - Cannibal Corpse, Overkill, Tool, Skeletonwitch, Alice in Chains, Black Sabbath, Van Halen
02 Votes - Suffocation, AC/DC, Blind Guardian, Nevermore, GWAR, Dio, Alice Cooper, At the Gates, Meshuggah, High on Fire, Between the Buried and Me, Vektor, Baroness, Symphony X, Watain, Triptykon, Destroyer 666

ravenheart
03-19-2011, 11:20 AM
10 Votes - Slayer

One of the most boring live bands I've seen...

masterguy49
03-19-2011, 11:24 AM

Not if you see them with an amazing crowd. They themselves are pretty boring on stage, I agree, but if you are with an amazing crowd, it'll be fucking awesome. Last time I saw them, me and this guy formed a air band(I did air drums and he did air guitar) lmao. As stupid as it sounds, it was fun as fuck. Not to mention their pits can get insane.

brutal_descent
03-19-2011, 11:24 AM

I don't know, man, I saw them this past Tuesday and it was insane. I think they put on the second best performance I've seen after Maiden.

LAXdef16
03-19-2011, 12:39 PM
Iron Maiden
Megadeth
Parkway Drive
The Ghost Inside
Van Halen
Despised Icon
Slayer

TonyD
03-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Baroness
Alice In Chains
Black Sabbath
Van Halen

ravenheart
03-19-2011, 12:52 PM
I don't know, man, I saw them this past Tuesday and it was insane. I think they put on the second best performance I've seen after Maiden.

That's because Gary Holt is awesome.

In one show he will cover more of the stage than Jeff, Kerry and Tom have done in their whole career.

ravenheart
03-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Not if you see them with an amazing crowd. They themselves are pretty boring on stage, I agree, but if you are with an amazing crowd, it'll be fucking awesome. Last time I saw them, me and this guy formed a air band(I did air drums and he did air guitar) lmao. As stupid as it sounds, it was fun as fuck. Not to mention their pits can get insane.

I don't care about the crowd, I care about the band. I didn't pay to be entertained by the crowd.

Maiden33
03-19-2011, 12:56 PM
Too many, but oh well. This is based on a compromise of tightness, entertainment value, and setlist(s). Some bands are seriously lacking in one area, but more than make up for it in the other 2.

Symphony X
Saxon
Iron Maiden
Gamma Ray
Firewind
King's X
Y&T
Primal Fear
Edguy

brutal_descent
03-19-2011, 01:00 PM
That's because Gary Holt is awesome.

In one show he will cover more of the stage than Jeff, Kerry and Tom have done in their whole career.

I don't think it was him that did it in for me - but you could be right.

NecroRob
03-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Watain
Triptykon
Destroyer 666
Revocation
Drop Dead

Something like that :eyes:

BloodoftheKings
03-19-2011, 09:03 PM
I don't care about the crowd, I care about the band. I didn't pay to be entertained by the crowd.

This

IrritatedTrout
03-19-2011, 10:17 PM
Iron Maiden
Heaven and Hell
Rush
Megadeth

Snakey1992
06-13-2011, 02:29 AM
The Who
AC/DC
Bon Jovi (Girlfriend dragged me along)
Dream Theater
Alice Cooper

NickLed19
06-13-2011, 03:49 AM
Maiden
Rush
Metallica
Kiss
Godsmack

treghet
06-13-2011, 04:06 AM
A lot of bands I've seen play their material spot on and sound incredible, but there's more to a show than just that. They need to be into the performance. And I don't mean just headbanging occasionally. Really show some passion. So with that being said, there are only two bands that have completely blown me away live. Watain would probably be listed as well, but I had to miss their tour last year. :(

Suffocation
Cattle Decapitation

JuuKun
06-13-2011, 10:04 AM
Pagan's Mind
Iron Maiden
Alice Cooper
Rob Zombie
After Forever

Something like that.

Natrlhi
06-13-2011, 10:09 AM
TOOL would definitely be one. I'd have to think about the others.

GarageMetal468
06-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Shit, I've seen a ton of bands live and I can fill a book with how many were amazing... but if I had to choose 5 of my favorites...

Kreator
Warbringer
Suffocation
Exhumed
Cannibal Corpse

Honorable mentions for:
Exhorder
Nunslaughter
Destruction
Heathen
Kylesa
Symphony X
Vader
Devin Townsend

SomewhereInTime72
06-13-2011, 10:37 AM
1. Iron Maiden - I can't prove that it's not fanboyism, but every single time I've seen them they've blown me the fuck away. They remind me that there's a goddamn reason they've been my favorite band for 8 years now.

2. King Crimson - Not metal and I've only seen one form of the band twice (as good as it gets for krim concerts in the past 7 or so years though, really) and it was absolutely fantastic. They didn't have to do a particular lot of showmanship (though belew is always exciting as fuck) because the way they played just was so damn living and amazing.

3. Hiromi Uehara/Hiromi's Sonicbloom - also not metal but I guess I just don't think of a lot of metal when I think of the *very* best that I've seen. She's just fantastic, and so is the band when she plays with them. It's weird how a person who is mainly glued to a giant piano/keyboard setup can be so simultaneously mesmerizing and invigorating.

honorable mentions:
Megadeth - they seem to be pretty hit or miss to me - but when they hit, they hit motherfucking HARD. The times I've seen them have ranged from "ok" (ok is pretty disappointing from a band like 'deth) to "holy shit one of the best experiences ever" - the last one applying specifically to when I saw them on the TSHF tour and when they did all of RIP live. 2 of my favorite performances ever.

Queensryche - They've been great every time, but normally not mindblowing enough for me to want to put on a very best list: BUT the evening with show where they performed both Mindcrime albums theatrically was... well, holy shit. For that crazy show alone, they deserve a mention imo.

larvtard
06-13-2011, 10:38 AM
updating this.

Vektor, Revocation, Goatwhore, Wormrot, Death Angel

moobys37
06-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Agalloch
Sunn O)))
Triptykon
Baroness

illuminatus917
06-13-2011, 12:24 PM
I didn't pay to be entertained by the crowd.

A good crowd is a bonus. Experience enhancement.

As far as experience goes:
Rob Zombie
The Doobie Brothers
TobyMac
A Silver Mt. Zion
Avenged Sevenfold

Agalloch
Sunn O)))
Triptykon
Baroness

:lovedup:

bt11763
06-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Agalloch
Sunn O)))
Triptykon
Baroness

i'm jealous that you've seen all of these bands :(

mine would include Primus, Sleep, Gogol Bordello, Eyehategod, and others.

idrinkwine732
06-13-2011, 01:31 PM
Iron Maiden
Anaal Nathrakh
Sleep
Agalloch
Skinless

MPF
06-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Dream Theater
Rush
King's X
Fair To Midland
Iced Earth

*reserving top spot for Devin Townsend July 5th*

non-Meta

Dredg. Nothing tops these guys live in my eyes for Non-Metal.

mankvill
06-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Iron Maiden
Anaal Nathrakh
Sleep
Agalloch
Skinless

out of all those

i'm most jelly

about

SKINLESS

Shadowswillfall414
06-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Three best:
Slayer
Korn
Stone Sour

Three Worst:
Atreyu
Five Finger Death Punch
Hollywood undead :barf:

Sepultura69
06-13-2011, 02:47 PM
BEST Bands I've seen.....just my opinion so those that got a probz should just lay OFF :cool:

FUCKIN SLAYER
I don't know about the last couple pages with the haterade posts but I never go to shows to watch bands move around and head bang ferociously and see them make there every move. I go there for one reason and one reason only.

.....To have a smashing good time. All the members of slayer are all damn near pushing 50(atleast tom is), this aint the 80s anymore. Watch some old slayer videos from the 80s(or live intrusion from 94') and come back and tell me if they are the most boring live band you've ever seen? Pfff :tp:

Slayer still kick ass live(they have only given' one sloppy performance out of the 5 times I've seen them, the other 4 were flawless, especially the last one with holt), and for abunch of old keesters that are my fathers age, they still tear shit up when it comes to a live performance(especially Tom). Sure, they don't move around anymore like they use too.., but like I said. I go to shows to have a smashing good time and go nuts to my favorite band while they play my favorite jams by them, not to stand and watch them do cartwheels and do the humpty hump.

SEPULTURA
BRING ON THE HATERADE, HATERS. I've seen this band 3 times and all three times they have sounded fuckin' amazing. And i'm not just saying that because I'm the resident Sepultura fan boy that you all know and love...

They really do sound great, Almost everyone on this board that has seen them on their recent tour have all praised about how great, tight and on point they sound live. Andreas Kisser really brings those Old school songs to life, and they sound 10000000% more identical and spot-on to the album version than the stupid Soul Fly/Cavalera Conspiracy covers. Derrick Green will never go down in history as a legendary front man but by god he definitely brings it to the table when it comes to recreating their old stuff(meaningless movements, inner self ect). If they came back to the U.S(which probably wont happen for another 5 years) anytime soon I will get my ticket asap cause they fuckin' rule :rocker:

JUDAS PRIEST
They really blew me away at that British Steel gig back in the summer of 09', Didn't surprise me at all that they made a dvd out of it, They really sounded spot on just like the album.

NAPALM DEATH
When it comes to live performance, THESE GUYS FUCKING KILL. Slayer and These guys were defintley the best live bands for 2009 for me :rocker:

METALLICA
Those of you who know about my "infamous" story about my first metallica show know why I put this one on....NUFF' Said

TOOL
Saw these guys in the fall of 2006 and they were fuckin' amazing. At some points I thought I was having LSD flashbacks from all the amazing lighting and visual effects. I always kick my self in the head for missing them during their recent summer tour.

I've been to a shit ton of shows and always leave with a smile on my face knowing I had a great time....but these are the bands/shows that I left truly in "Awe" saying to myself "DAMN, SON"

The haters can keep drinking the hater juice, PEACE TO THE GODS OF HIP HOP, I'm out - one love :cool:

OraclesofAgony
06-13-2011, 02:55 PM
1. Megadeth (Their Rust In Peace show at the Palladium in Hollywood specifically. Classic setlist and amazing performance, and it was the final show of the tour and was filmed for the DVD.)
2. Amon Amarth
3. Behemoth (After the upcoming Phoenix Rising tour that is supposed to come here next year, they will probably jump up to #1)
4. Slayer
5. Suffocation

ShatteredFlame
06-13-2011, 04:55 PM

What? The crowds are part of the reason why attending concerts are so fun. Some of my most memorable concert moments wouldn't be the same without the crowd.

Anyway Celldweller defeneatly climbed the list. Best I've seen this year.

masterguy49
06-13-2011, 05:23 PM
METALLICA
Those of you who know about my "infamous" story about my first metallica show know why I put this one on....NUFF' Said

lolwut?

OraclesofAgony
06-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Update after last night's show:

1. Megadeth
2. Amon Amarth
3. Behemoth
4. Origin
5. Slayer

jd091
06-22-2011, 06:18 AM
I guess I'll do this, even though some of my favorite bands ( Opeth, Meshuggah, Enslaved, Slayer) I haven't seen yet live :D

1. Dillinger Escape Plan (without a doubt)
Dude... I don't even know what to say. Just YouTube "Dillinger Escape Plan Bottom Lounge 2011". Words cannot do it justice.

2. Behemoth
My first metal show, and the one I'll always remember the most. I absolutely cannot wait for Nergal to recover and come back to the States. Though they're not the most technical or crazy band I've ever seen, their atmosphere and energy is almost unparalleled. Amazing.

3.Nile
Probably the most pure, visceral energy from a musical performance I've ever seen. They probably have some of the most dedicated fans out of any death metal band, too. Karl was insane, incredible, and super nice to talk to. Not to mention they are probably the "heaviest" band live, especially fucking Sarcophagus... :drool:

4. Amon Amarth
The recent "Evening With" tour was incredible. Although not the most technical or spot on or energetic, they had one of the most fun performance's I've seen with great crowd interaction.

5. Fair to Midland
I really wanted to put Converge into a spot here in the top 5, but if you've seen my recent review of their performance, I had some serious issues with the concert (primarily the venue's fault). But looking back... Fair to Midland had one of the craziest, most fun band performances I can imagine. It really stuck with me.

My Review of Fair to Midland (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16420)

And although metal is my favorite music genre, I've seen some pretty incredible non-metal concerts too:

1. Phish :stoned:
Dude... DUDE... I don't know if anyone here likes jam rock, but that concert was incredible. Trey Anastasio is probably my favorite guitarist of all time; hit tone is just perfect.

2. Red Hot Chili Peppers
My first concert, and still one of my favorites. :party: it was back in '06, their last tour ever actually, and on Halloween in Cleveland! From being all dressed up to performing some of my favorite songs as a kid that were stepping stones to harder music and eventually metal, they were spot on. John was insane on guitar, he would just throw in solos whenever an wherever he felt like it. Some songs turned out to be twice as long just because they would jam, solo, and go crazy with the music. Incredible musicians.

3. Deadmau5
Probably one of the most beautiful concerts I've ever seen. If you haven't seen him perform "Strobe" live, you haven't truly lived yet. The lights, sounds, dancing, atmosphere... unlike anything I had seen before. I would even argue it was better than a Daft Punk performance. Still haven't seen them, but I would kill to ;)

4. Jeff Beck
Absolute bliss for a guitar player to watch. This man is a legend, and for good reason after seeing him.

5. Joe Satriani
The Summer Song. 'Nuff said.

Honorable mentions:
Converge, Terror, Rammstein, Mastodon, Magrudergrind :D

makethemsuffer12
06-22-2011, 08:59 AM
It's really impossible to narrow it down to just 3-5, so I'll just put my #1 choice...

http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/images/stories/concerts/IRON%20MAIDEN%20-%20Helsinki%202008/iron-maiden-tour.jpg

brutal_descent
06-22-2011, 09:02 AM
1. Iron Maiden (Final Frontier Tour)
2. System of a Down (Reunion Tour)
3. Roger Waters (The Wall Live Tour)
4. Muse (Uprising Tour)
5. Slayer (European Carnage)
6. Megadeth (Rust in Peace Anniversary Tour)
7. The Dillinger Escape Plan (Option Paralysis Tour)
8. Korn (Remember Who You Are Tour)
9. Pendulum (Immersion Tour)
10. Soulfly (Omen Tour)

Special mentions: The Black Dahlia Murder, Bullet for My Valentine

Expecting Mastodon, Slipknot, Electric Wizard, Rob Zombie, Protest the Hero, Soundgarden, and Deftones to rank high.

Nick_to_the_face
06-22-2011, 09:13 AM
Hmmm..I don't know...here's five that really stood out to me.

Cannibal Corpse
Judas Priest
Peter Gabriel
Metallica
Parkway Drive(The whole experience was awesome)

Triggz
07-02-2011, 02:44 PM
1. Powerglove
2. Hatebreed
3. Machine Head
4. Marilyn Manson (stage show)
5. Nachtmystium

LAXdef16
07-02-2011, 02:46 PM
1. Iron Maiden
2. Terror
3. Enter Shikari
4. Megadeth
5. Parkway Drive

mankvill
07-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Skeletonwitch
Vektor
Celtic Frost
The Black Dahlia Murder
Destroyer 666

Update

Saint Vitus
Vektor
Celtic Frost
Destroyer 666
Number 5 could be anyone, but I'll say Havok for now :D

slapguitarer
07-02-2011, 03:08 PM
1. Rush
2. Mastodon
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Buckethead
5. Sleep

Honorable Mentions
Metallica
Tool
Megadeth
Agalloch

Edited list.

metallicbrian666
07-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Metallica
Danzig
Fear Factory
Rotten Sound
Magrudergrind
Sacred Reich
D.R.I.

Ape
07-08-2011, 09:44 PM
No order

Iron maiden
Avenged sevenfold 2004 and this year (fuck off)
Hatebreed
Mudvayne
The black dahlia murder

w00tasaurus
07-09-2011, 08:11 AM
barren earth
skeletonwitch
dark tranquillity
tyr
behemoth

The Colonel
07-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Iron Maiden
Primus
Suffocation
Avail
Bad Religion
Rotten Sound

brutal_descent
07-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Going to throw a few out there.

Metal

Black Dahlia Murder
Cradle Of Filth
Dillinger Escape Plan
Electric Wizard
Epica
GWAR
Iced Earth
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
KoRn
Mastodon
Megadeth
Meshuggah
Opeth
Sepultura
Slayer
Slipknot
System Of A Down
Testament
Unearth
Watain

jd091
07-15-2011, 04:17 PM
Going to throw a few out there.

Metal

Black Dahlia Murder
Cradle Of Filth
Dillinger Escape Plan
Electric Wizard
Epica
GWAR
Iced Earth
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
KoRn
Mastodon
Megadeth
Meshuggah
Opeth
Sepultura
Slayer
Slipknot
System Of A Down
Testament
Unearth
Watain

Yeah, thats about 3-5, give or take. :hmm:

larvtard
07-15-2011, 04:18 PM
Yeah, thats about 3-5, give or take. :hmm:

Give or take 16 or 17, yeah.

larvtard
07-16-2011, 11:34 AM
Updating this again :cool:

1. Origin
2. Vektor
3. Wormrot
4. Revocation
5. Death Angel/Goatwhore (I couldn't decide who to knock out)

jd091
07-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Updating this again :cool:

1. Origin
2. Vektor
3. Wormrot
4. Revocation
5. Death Angel/Goatwhore (I couldn't decide who to knock out)

You saw Wormrot?! Where? The only opportunity I had to see them they came to a 21+ bar :bouville:

larvtard
07-16-2011, 01:59 PM
You saw Wormrot?! Where? The only opportunity I had to see them they came to a 21+ bar :bouville:

You didn't know? I've seen them twice in Atlanta, on both of their US headline tours

jd091
07-16-2011, 02:01 PM
You didn't know? I've seen them twice in Atlanta, on both of their US headline tours

Lucky! I wonder when they'll be able to tour again in the US? I'll probably be 21 by then anyway.