PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden @ St. Pete Times Forum

brutal_descent
03-17-2011, 11:29 AM
I kinda fucked up and only decided to get tickets today, and of course Ticketmaster shows the tickets but doesn't say whether they're sold out, so I just waited until today to find out GA sold out. Is there anybody who can sell me a ticket/direct me to someone or someplace where I can get a floor ticket for $150 or less? :confused:

TonyD
03-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Probably nowhere to find them cheap if they're sold out... and you might wanna change your avatar quote. It's I spread disease like a dog.

brutal_descent
03-17-2011, 12:16 PM
Probably nowhere to find them cheap if they're sold out... and you might wanna change your avatar quote. It's I spread disease like a dog.

I'm aware of that - my friend created his own version of the verse. :D I'll edit it so I won't have to explain it for anyone else.

You have to admit - his version sounds almost as cool :lol:

IrritatedTrout
03-17-2011, 02:37 PM
Sometimes ticketmaster release more GA tickets closer to the show date. It's not a guarantee though.

LAXdef16
03-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Try Stubhub or another site like that.

IrritatedTrout
03-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Maybe try ebay but don't use StubHub. That site may be the biggest rip-off on the entire internet.

Butcher of Birth
03-17-2011, 07:17 PM
You also have to realize that Floor tickets are PAPERLESS and you will NOT being getting an actual Ticket!

Just so you know... Best of luck, hope this is a lesson to you... :finger:

brutal_descent
03-17-2011, 11:57 PM
You also have to realize that Floor tickets are PAPERLESS and you will NOT being getting an actual Ticket!

Just so you know... Best of luck, hope this is a lesson to you... :finger:

It's okay, I saw them on their first date of the 2011 world tour, in Moscow. :D Second best show I ever attended.

Butcher of Birth
03-18-2011, 02:11 PM
It's okay, I saw them on their first date of the 2011 world tour, in Moscow. :D Second best show I ever attended.

I'm seeing both Florida shows, Paris, and Gothenburg.

brutal_descent
03-18-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm seeing both Florida shows, Paris, and Gothenburg.

Seeing them second time at Sonisphere, on June 11th in the Czech Republic with Korn, In Flames, Misfits, and Mastodon. :D

IrritatedTrout
03-18-2011, 03:27 PM
If you have a fanclub membership you could also check on the FC forum. Sometimes people sell their tickets on there.

brutal_descent
03-18-2011, 03:57 PM
I found a seat ticket, the closest to the stage, on eBay. :cool: It's not GA, but hell, I got to be in the front row, at the barrier on the first night of the tour. You can't have it all, all the time. It's $130, which is okay by my standards for the best seat at the St. Pete Times Forum. :D It looks like I'll be going to this after all!

jhdeity
03-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Maybe try ebay but don't use StubHub. That site may be the biggest rip-off on the entire internet.

This. Stubhub is terrible. I've found Craigslist is by far the best place to get tix. Especially close to the date of the show when people get stuck with an extra or have something come up. I got Maiden VIP area tix on SBIT Tour for less than face value the day of the show. I was looking for Baseball tix when I saw them and was in my car driving to the dudes house 5 min later