PDA

View Full Version : Revocation -- Atlanta, GA -- March 12th, 2011

larvtard
03-12-2011, 09:56 PM
[.

mankvill
03-12-2011, 10:41 PM
>:I listen to Atheist, ya foo

But yeah, killer Revocation set. Wish they would save ReAnimaniac for later in the set.

BlackmoreOfBowling
03-13-2011, 12:45 AM
First things first: Kelly Schafer looks exactly like Bret Michaels.

Winner.

Atheist are overrated - Lykathea Aflame is where it's at for Prog Death IMHO.

treghet
03-13-2011, 01:23 AM
And on stage, he did a damn good gay impression. I say "impression" because I'm guessing he's not actually gay, but otherwise, you'd never know.

Not liking their music is no problem, but making fun of them personally with a homophobic joke is stupid. I'm really surprised and disappointed to be reading that in a post by you.

mastodon421
03-13-2011, 08:36 AM
Awesome Revocation set. I am stoked to see them for the first time next month.

Wizzbang11
03-13-2011, 10:01 AM
Not liking their music is no problem, but making fun of them personally with a homophobic joke is stupid. I'm really surprised and disappointed to be reading that in a post by you.

There's nothing homophobic with saying someone looked or acted gay, he wasn't even using it as a synonym for lame. You can't deny that there is a definite "gay" stereotype, I don't know what's wrong with describing something as such; ie. "Tokyo Blade look really gay."

treghet
03-13-2011, 05:12 PM
There's nothing homophobic with saying someone looked or acted gay, he wasn't even using it as a synonym for lame. You can't deny that there is a definite "gay" stereotype, I don't know what's wrong with describing something as such; ie. "Tokyo Blade look really gay."

There definitely is a stereotype, it just seemed like an insult when I read it.

treghet
03-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Atheist took out "Unholy War"? :(