PDA

View Full Version : Baroness

Cross Face Chicken Wing
03-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Anyone know what Baroness is up to? Writing new material? Planning a tour? Haven't heard much from them lately.

Natrlhi
03-13-2011, 01:50 PM
Anyone know what Baroness is up to? Writing new material? Planning a tour? Haven't heard much from them lately.Scuttlebutt on the interwebs is that they are writing new material, and hope to have an album out this year.

El Gordo
03-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Scuttlebutt on the interwebs is that they are writing new material, and hope to have an album out this year.

I hope it's better than the Blue Record. I really gave it a good listen the other night and found myself wanting to hit the skip button a lot. There are a few good tunes, like Jake Leg, A Horse Named Golgotha... But not nearly as good as the Red Album.

TonyD
03-13-2011, 11:37 PM
Listen to it again. All the way through.

Butcher of Birth
03-14-2011, 09:42 AM
I hope it's better than the Blue Record. I really gave it a good listen the other night and found myself wanting to hit the skip button a lot. There are a few good tunes, like Jake Leg, A Horse Named Golgotha... But not nearly as good as the Red Album.

Ummm, how can you fully judge an album when you skip tracks????? :eyes:

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/sense--this-picture-makes-none.jpg

larvtard
03-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Ummm, how can you fully judge an album when you skip tracks????? :eyes:

"I really gave it a good listen the other night and found myself wanting to hit the skip button a lot."
--El Gordo

cool reading comprehension bro :cool:

El Gordo
03-14-2011, 04:19 PM
"I really gave it a good listen the other night and found myself wanting to hit the skip button a lot."
--El Gordo

cool reading comprehension bro :cool:

What he said. I didn't actually skip any.