Big Misunderstanding
Deadly Nightshade
Foxy Lady
Madhouse
Caught In A Mosh
Antisocial
Indians
Heaven And Hell
Man In The Box (Dedicated to Mike Starr)

I left after Man In The Box because it was pushing 1 AM and I had a loooong day before the show.

It was really fun. Joey was hanging around the merch table all night and was taking pictures with everyone. He went on stage a little bit before midnight, and to my surprise the crowd was actually pretty big. Usually metal shows at Toad's Place don't draw big crowds. As it got later the crowd got smaller, but the energy was still really high in the place. After Man In The Box they started to joke around on stage, playing Iron Maiden riffs and stuff. If Joey Belladonna's coming near you, I highly recommend seeing him.

bigguytoo9
03-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Saw him with Anthrax twice back in 2005. Joey sounded friggin great!!!

sarsip
03-12-2011, 01:57 PM
I met him in 1987. Really huge douche. Almost as big of a douche as Scott Ian. Almost...........

jhdeity
03-12-2011, 03:56 PM
I met him in 1987. Really huge douche. Almost as big of a douche as Scott Ian. Almost...........

I met him many years ago when he 1st left Anthrax and he was one of the coolest musicians I've ever met. He offered us band beers and everything.

Hard to judge from just 1 meeting but Belladonna and douche are 2 things I never thought I'd hear in the same sentence.

I'm looking forward to the show