4/10 South Bend, IN @ Elva's Fiesta Club
4/11 Iowa City, IA @ Blue Moose
4/16 Worcester, MA @ New England Metal Fest
4/17 New York, NY @ Gramercy :rocker::rocker:
4/18 Baltimore, MD @ Otto Bar
4/19 Raleigh, NC @ Volume 11
4/21 St. Louis, MO @ Fubar
4/22 Columbus, OH @ Ravari Room

I'll definitely be hitting up the NYC show!!

BlackmoreOfBowling
03-07-2011, 01:09 PM
I think I'm seeing double!

rjturtle9
03-07-2011, 01:12 PM
Damn, no good shows ever come to the west coast :(

BloodoftheKings
03-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Im really sick of every tour being announced for April/May.

bt11763
03-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Im really sick of every tour being announced for April/May.

this.

i wish it was a smaller venue but i'll fucking be there

Natrlhi
03-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Damn, no good shows ever come to the west coast :(http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4628329/SON-YOU-HAVE-GOT-TO-BE-FUCKING-KIDDING-ME.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Son-Am-Disappoint

smearCampaign
03-07-2011, 01:36 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4628329/SON-YOU-HAVE-GOT-TO-BE-FUCKING-KIDDING-ME.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Son-Am-Disappoint

Hahhaha.... Nat.... speakin the truth, as usual.

mankvill
03-07-2011, 01:37 PM

totes, especially not free metal festivals :(

christopher
03-07-2011, 01:42 PM

Seriously, it fucking sucks. We're forced to see the rest of the country get awesome shows and we get jack shit haha

ChildrenofSodom
03-07-2011, 01:44 PM
FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!11

mankvill
03-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Seriously, it fucking sucks. We're forced to see the rest of the country get awesome shows and we get jack shit haha

yah man there have been liek no shows in cali or seattle or portland 4 lyke years

ChildrenofSodom
03-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Hey Jackson, Anal Cunt are playing in Columbus the next week. April 29th. I'm not going. :finger:

mankvill
03-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Hey Jackson, Anal Cunt are playing in Columbus the next week. April 29th. I'm not going. :finger:

I'm not the resident Anal Cunt fan anymore. That would be elturtle or Dayan.

NickLed19
03-07-2011, 01:56 PM
I would love to see this come to Nashville, but as usual no luck.

ChildrenofSodom
03-07-2011, 01:59 PM

I don't talk to them as much as you, so....I would have no reason to tell them.

kommie
03-07-2011, 02:04 PM
is it just them? as in like a co headlining tour?

bt11763
03-07-2011, 02:08 PM

ahem

Sepultura69
03-07-2011, 02:10 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gHO9tVgrK1o/SrQ-MV--XqI/AAAAAAAABdM/3SlB0dfgOXo/s400/imconfus.png

christopher
03-07-2011, 02:10 PM

I don't like to listen to Anal Cunt, musically it sucks. I just love seeing the insanity that Seth brings to the shows.

idrinkwine732
03-07-2011, 02:17 PM
We get awesome shows here, guys. Considering both of you just went to Scion Rock Fest and there also is another fest coming up in June that east coasters will envy.

AnataFan4Life
03-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Yeah, nothing good ever comes to you guys over there. You guys only get Scion Rock Fest with Morbid Angel, Obituary, Immolation, Atheist, Agalloch, etc. and the only Big 4 show in the USA this year.

Yeah, you guys don't get shit :tp:

Sepultura69
03-07-2011, 02:25 PM
:tp: :tp: :tp:
:tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp:

:tp:

:tp: :tp: :tp:

ChildrenofSodom
03-07-2011, 02:26 PM
So, the venue might be 21+. Now I feel like an ass.

Anyway....we're lucky here, because Columbus gets Rock on the Range, with the metal gods A7X, Disturbed, Korn, Stone Sour, Staind, Hollywood Undead, BLS, Hinder, P.O.D., 2Cents, Asking Alexandria....plus its hosted by Juliya from Fuse. Oh my God, she's so HAWT! <3

christopher
03-07-2011, 02:33 PM
We get awesome shows here, guys. Considering both of you just went to Scion Rock Fest and there also is another fest coming up in June that east coasters will envy.

What fest is coming in June? I know theres another Scion show next month, don't know the bands playing yet. I'm hoping they announce the yearly Thrasho de Mayo soon. Evildead sold it out in a few hours.

mankvill
03-07-2011, 02:39 PM
no metal shows in california. ever. (http://www.metalstorm.net/events/events.php?events_past=&events_all=&events_supported=&e_where=state&e_what=CA&page=1)

jd091
03-07-2011, 03:01 PM
So, the venue might be 21+. Now I feel like an ass.

Anyway....we're lucky here, because Columbus gets Rock on the Range, with the metal gods A7X, Disturbed, Korn, Stone Sour, Staind, Hollywood Undead, BLS, Hinder, P.O.D., 2Cents, Asking Alexandria....plus its hosted by Juliya from Fuse. Oh my God, she's so HAWT! <3

Asking Alexandria is on ROTR this year? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But seriously... If this show isn't 21+ (which I have a good feeling it might be), I totally have to witness the awesomeness that is Skeletontits.

EDIT: Awwww.... yeah. It is. Fuck me. So close.... :angry:

Sepultura69
03-07-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm hoping they announce the yearly Thrasho de Mayo soon. Evildead sold it out in a few hours.

Me too! I had so much fun at Thrasho last year. I don't know what the fuck RJturtle was talking about with the festival being boring, I didn't think every band was great but the show definitely had its moments. Evil Dead sounded fuckin' amazing, they basically played the entire "Annihilation of Civilization" album. They were only missing one song. Also, I don't know about you Veg, but I loved the fact that Evil Dead came out so late. The feeling of going crazy to some good ol' fashioned old school thrash metal at 2:30 AM in the morning was fun!! I guess some people expect to have the show finish at 10 or 11pm or some shit. Can't win em' all. And for 14 bucks, I can't complain... :tp:

Wait, Vegantopher...did you go last year????

christopher
03-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Me too! I had so much fun at Thrasho last year. I don't know what the fuck RJturtle was talking about with the festival being boring, I didn't think every band was great but the show definitely had its moments. Evil Dead sounded fuckin' amazing, they basically played the entire "Annihilation of Civilization" album. They were only missing one song. Also, I don't know about you Veg, but I loved the fact that Evil Dead came out so late. The feeling of going crazy to some good ol' fashioned old school thrash metal at 2:30 AM in the morning was fun!! I guess some people expect to have the show finish at 10 or 11pm or some shit. Can't win em' all. And for 14 bucks, I can't complain... :tp:

Wait, Vegantopher...did you go last year????

No I missed it. I really really wanted to go. I was debating all night if I should make the drive over to the show cause I knew Evildead would go on real late. I'm bummed I missed it, but glad I didn't make the drive since it was sold out by 5pm. They're playing on Friday at the Blvd, you should definitely hit that show up. Destroyed in Seconds is opening, should be a sick show! And its only $10

christopher
03-07-2011, 03:19 PM
no metal shows in california. ever. (http://www.metalstorm.net/events/events.php?events_past=&events_all=&events_supported=&e_where=state&e_what=CA&page=1)

Cool! I didn't know Destruction added a third show to my area :D

Sepultura69
03-07-2011, 03:31 PM
They're playing on Friday at the Blvd, you should definitely hit that show up. Destroyed in Seconds is opening, should be a sick show! And its only $10

Are you shitting with me??? Evil Dead is playing this friday in LA? I've never been to the BLVD, how is it? Thanks for adding a new show to my list. This will probably be my last metal show until the big four. I need to let my body heal 100% for that shit, I can still barley move my neck or any part of my body from Scion rock fest, hopefully I'll be 100% healed for Evil Dead. We should definitely meet up at the show. :rocker:

christopher
03-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Are you shitting with me??? Evil Dead is playing this friday in LA? I've never been to the BLVD, how is it? Thanks for adding a new show to my list. This will probably be my last metal show until the big four. I need to let my body heal 100% for that shit, I can still barley move my neck or any part of my body from Scion rock fest, hopefully I'll be 100% healed for Evil Dead. We should definitely meet up at the show. :rocker:

Yeah it was a last minute show. The Blvd is a tiny ass hole in the wall, so this show is going to sell out fast! It reaches capacity at 250 tops, and thats too cramped to even move around. I guess advance tickets are being sold at Dark Realm in Downey. If you don't want to buy an advance ticket, I suggest showing up really early to the Blvd. I already have a ticket for myself, so I'm going to show up late, probably around 11:15, cause I get off work late.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/187822_113743575368449_6549147_n.jpg

rjturtle9
03-07-2011, 04:18 PM
What fest is coming in June?

He means Slaughter by the Water.

Me too! I had so much fun at Thrasho last year. I don't know what the fuck RJturtle was talking about with the festival being boring, I didn't think every band was great but the show definitely had its moments.

That's cool if you liked it. That show wasn't for everyone and it sure as hell wasn't for me. I won't go to this year's unless it's free or they have an amazing must see lineup.

Sepultura69
03-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Yeah it was a last minute show. The Blvd is a tiny ass hole in the wall, so this show is going to sell out fast! It reaches capacity at 250 tops, and thats too cramped to even move around. I guess advance tickets are being sold at Dark Realm in Downey. If you don't want to buy an advance ticket, I suggest showing up really early to the Blvd. I already have a ticket for myself, so I'm going to show up late, probably around 11:15, cause I get off work late.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/187822_113743575368449_6549147_n.jpg

Yeah, I'll definitely show up around 7-8ish to get a ticket. I'll try and look for you at the show, I'll probably PM you later this week to see where would be a good meet up spot at the BLVD. :rocker:

christopher
03-07-2011, 04:23 PM
He means Slaughter by the Water.

Oh that doesn't count. Nor Cal and So Cal are almost like different states all together haha

christopher
03-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I'll definitely show up around 7-8ish to get a ticket. I'll try and look for you at the show, I'll probably PM you later this week to see where would be a good meet up spot at the BLVD. :rocker:

Yeah closer to 7 would be better just to make sure you get in. DIS is filming the show for a video, so make sure you're in it. Yeah hit me up later this week, it'll be easy to find each other in that place cause its so damn small. Sucks I have to show up late, but I can't call out of work or I'll get fired. Should be good times :rocker:

Northern_Shaman
03-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Holy fuck I am so jealous of you guys. We get Cancer Bats and some other bands nobody has heard of on our upcoming 3 inches of Blood tour (may). All of my RAAAAGE.

elturtleboy
03-07-2011, 04:32 PM

thats all me man,thats alllll me!

Dayan,BT,and Vegantopher are my grind buddies tho:egrin:

christopher
03-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Holy fuck I am so jealous of you guys. We get Cancer Bats and some other bands nobody has heard of on our upcoming 3 inches of Blood tour (may). All of my RAAAAGE.

LOL Cancer Bats. I remember stumbling around drunk at the airport in Toronto in July 09 and some guy complimented my Carcass hoody. Soon after, he told me he was part of CB

larvtard
03-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Dayan,BT,and Vegantopher are my grind buddies tho:egrin:

wtf man

idrinkwine732
03-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Oh that doesn't count. Nor Cal and So Cal are almost like different states all together haha

Yes. It counts as an awesome show on the west coast. Northern California and Southern California might as well be different states, but they're both on the same coast. I think what you might actually be complaining about is "there aren't enough shows around meeeeeeeeeeeee"

;)

christopher
03-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Yes. It counts as an awesome show on the west coast. Northern California and Southern California might as well be different states, but they're both on the same coast. I think what you might actually be complaining about is "there aren't enough shows around meeeeeeeeeeeee"

;)

LMAO I get plenty of shows out here, more than I can handle. I'm just pretending to complain about a lack of shows to annoy Manks and everyone else who doesn't live on the West Coast :lol:

But how dare that Slaughter by the Water fest be 9 hours away. They should know better than that haha

idrinkwine732
03-07-2011, 06:40 PM
But how dare that Slaughter by the Water fest be 9 hours away. They should know better than that haha

They know where the real metal fans are :finger:

elturtleboy
03-07-2011, 08:22 PM
wtf man

ay man,u like everytime i cry...i had to give ya the boot

hellawaits77ny
03-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Yeah, nothing good ever comes to you guys over there. You guys only get Scion Rock Fest with Morbid Angel, Obituary, Immolation, Atheist, Agalloch, etc. and the only Big 4 show in the USA this year.

Yeah, you guys don't get shit :tp:

Took the words right outta my mouth.

larvtard
03-07-2011, 08:45 PM
ay man,u like everytime i cry...i had to give ya the boot

well you like Hatebreed and moby :finger:

elturtleboy
03-07-2011, 09:03 PM

ay ay ay!!!
hatebreed is very good for sellout hxc tuff guy metalcore. And Moby was in badass punk rock bands before he played electronica better than everytime i cry. Baldheads>gay hair cut

larvtard
03-07-2011, 09:28 PM
ay ay ay!!!
hatebreed is very good for sellout hxc tuff guy metalcore. And Moby was in badass punk rock bands before he played electronica better than everytime i cry. Baldheads>gay hair cut

but they're still sellout hxc tuff guy metalcore aren't they?
Every time I die is very good for the kind of metalcore they play...so now do you see the point I'm trying to make? ;)

moobys37
03-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Wish Skeletonwitch was coming here. They were hanging out at Immortal having a great time.

jd091
03-07-2011, 09:29 PM

HATEBREEDZ IZ GUD :mad:

elturtleboy
03-07-2011, 09:44 PM
but they're still sellout hxc tuff guy metalcore aren't they?
Every time I die is very good for the kind of metalcore they play...so now do you see the point I'm trying to make? ;)

that youd rather be a vektor fan than a wormrot fan. YOUR OUT!

larvtard
03-07-2011, 09:46 PM

:lol: it was time for a change in avatars...

elturtleboy
03-07-2011, 10:02 PM
:lol: it was time for a change in avatars...

no excuse. Noise not music!

mankvill
03-07-2011, 10:12 PM
Skeletonwitch
Just added some new tour dates with 3 Inches of Blood. We'll be adding more soon. Rock hard, ride free.

:D More dates?

powerslave_85
03-07-2011, 10:20 PM
I would have been way more excited about this back when Jamie was in 3IoB.

rjturtle9
03-08-2011, 12:25 AM

Then I guess me and you can no longer be friends. I will no longer take you to LCW shows.

kommie
03-08-2011, 08:07 AM

really? I thought that singing was just annoying.

NickLed19
03-08-2011, 01:44 PM

It was.

elturtleboy
03-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Then I guess me and you can no longer be friends. I will no longer take you to LCW shows.

:bouville:

bt11763
03-08-2011, 07:43 PM

this, but they're still good live.

kommie
03-09-2011, 10:20 AM
tickets for the city are $22, and with the $10 off coupon I got from Ensiferum/Finntroll it's really $12.

DethMaiden
03-09-2011, 10:22 AM

It was.

Nope.

3 Inches of Blood is officially any power metal band now. New one fucking sucks.

kommie
03-09-2011, 11:26 AM
the new 'singer' is just the bass or guitar player. Their new CD blows as it is so that's no real judge of his 'singing' style.

mankvill
03-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Nope.

3 Inches of Blood is officially any power metal band now. New one fucking sucks.

Still really fun live!

bt11763
03-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Still really fun live!

:agree:

BloodoftheKings
03-09-2011, 02:12 PM
I feel like im the only one who likes Here Waits Thy Doom. It's not fantastic but I enjoyed it. I also dont get why everyone loved Jamie so much, I never thought he added much to the bands sound.

GarageMetal468
03-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Oh good another Chicago show where Skeletonwitch comes and it's 21+. WHAT THE HELL

kommie
03-09-2011, 04:51 PM
I feel like im the only one who likes Here Waits Thy Doom. It's not fantastic but I enjoyed it. I also dont get why everyone loved Jamie so much, I never thought he added much to the bands sound.

even Rock in Hell? That song is just god awful.

BloodoftheKings
03-09-2011, 05:28 PM
even Rock in Hell? That song is just god awful.

Yes, even that song. It's not like thier lyrics were ever serious so I dont see what the problem is.

jd091
03-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Oh good another Chicago show where Skeletonwitch comes and it's 21+. WHAT THE HELL

Thiiiiiiiiis. Someday I'll see 'em :(

BlackmoreOfBowling
03-09-2011, 10:54 PM

Their new CD blows as it is so that's no real judge of his 'singing' style.

To what extent is this true, gentlemen?

If anything, Here Awaits Thy Doom is 3IOB's best. Observe the numerous advantages that this album has over its predecessors:

Vocals

A.) No more Jamie Hooper. Good riddance. Get the -core screams out of my Traditional Heavy Metal, please.

B.) The revamped songwriting format allows for Cam Pipes some restrain, which keeps presence fresh rather than overbearing on the preceding albums.

For the first time in 3 Inches of Blood history, the album's cover and concepts aren't quintessential D&D nerd fodder.

Better Songs & Overall Progression

3 Inches of Blood, the Nerd Metal band is dead. Long live 3 Inches of Blood, the Traditional Heavy Metal band.

Yes, after our happy party time on Roadrunner, we're more stripped down now, we're not as commercial, we're not as pretentious and yet we have songs that rock.

Although I'd love to hear the testimony of what made their preceding albums "better"...

mankvill
03-10-2011, 01:03 AM
Better Songs & Overall Progression

That's just, like, your opinion man.

Natrlhi
03-10-2011, 07:13 AM
That's just, like, your opinion man.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pngvhgfOnb0/TV_wl0GzLxI/AAAAAAAAAs8/UAHGLWQuBeI/s1600/dudeprint.jpg