PDA

View Full Version : Rainfest in Seattle, WA

christopher
03-06-2011, 11:30 PM
This looks like an awesome fest I would want to attend if I lived closer to Seattle.

http://www.rainfest.webs.com/

The 5th annual RAIN FEST will take place May 27, 28, and 29 at NEUMOS in Seattle, Wa.

7 SECONDS
ALL TEETH
ANOTHER BREATH
BLACK BREATH
BREAKING GROUND
BULLY
COWARDICE
CRUEL HAND
DEVOTION
ENVISION
FIGURE FOUR
FOUNDATION
GRAVE MAKER
ILL INTENT
KNIFE FIGHT
LOSING SKIN
MADBALL
MAKE DO AND MEND
MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD
NAILS
NOT SORRY
OBLIVION
OWEN HART
POWER
PUNCH
ROTTING OUT
RUCKUS
RUN WITH THE HUNTED
SABERTOOTH ZOMBIE
SHOOK ONES
SIXES (last show)
SOJOURNER
SUPERTOUCH
THE CARRIER
TRIAL
WAIT IN VAIN
WALLS
WEEKEND NACHOS
WISDOM IN CHAINS
WRECK
XIBALBA

mankvill
03-06-2011, 11:58 PM
A merry traveling band of hardcore bands on their way to Chaos in Tejas

christopher
03-07-2011, 01:03 AM
Wow, for minute I confused Cruel Hand with Controlling Hand and got super excited about them playing live again. I checked out Cruel Hand and they're badass!!! I hope they come down to LA around the time of this fest

mankvill
03-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Wow, for minute I confused Cruel Hand with Controlling Hand and got super excited about them playing live again. I checked out Cruel Hand and they're badass!!! I hope they come down to LA around the time of this fest

I've actually seen Cruel Hand before! They're pretty tits.

Natrlhi
03-07-2011, 10:10 AM
A merry traveling band of hardcore bands on their way to Chaos in Tejasyeah, I was going to make a funny about "needs more WITTR / Helms Alee / Red Fang", but obviously it's not that kind of party.

christopher
03-17-2011, 09:07 PM
I've actually seen Cruel Hand before! They're pretty tits.

I just found out Cruel Hand is playing a block from my work on June 2nd, so stoked!:party:

treghet
03-17-2011, 09:28 PM
I'd definitely go to this. I'm not familiar with all of the bands, so I don't know who I would really want to see besides Cruel Hand, Owen Hart, Punch, Rotting Out, Nails, and some others. I think I shall spend some time checking out the bands I don't know on the lineup.

christopher
03-17-2011, 09:34 PM
I'd definitely go to this. I'm not familiar with all of the bands, so I don't know who I would really want to see besides Cruel Hand, Owen Hart, Punch, Rotting Out, Nails, and some others. I think I shall spend some time checking out the bands I don't know on the lineup.

You should come out to Aladin Jr on June 2nd to see Cruel Hand in Pomona, its a hookah bar haha

treghet
03-17-2011, 09:38 PM
You should come out to Aladin Jr on June 2nd to see Cruel Hand in Pomona, its a hookah bar haha

I definitely would, but I think it will be during my finals. I'll see them eventually though.

NecroRob
03-17-2011, 10:18 PM

I would have too, but this sold out weeks ago before a lot of the bands were even revealed.

elturtleboy
03-18-2011, 08:03 PM
This looks like an awesome fest I would want to attend if I lived closer to Seattle.

http://www.rainfest.webs.com/

The 5th annual RAIN FEST will take place May 27, 28, and 29 at NEUMOS in Seattle, Wa.

7 SECONDS
CRUEL HAND
KNIFE FIGHT
MADBALL
NAILS
OWEN HART
PUNCH
ROTTING OUT
SABERTOOTH ZOMBIE
WEEKEND NACHOS

:drool::drool::drool:

brian
03-21-2011, 07:06 PM

you have nothing to worry about...they tour all the time. they'll probably be back in yr area in a month or two.

christopher
03-21-2011, 07:26 PM
you have nothing to worry about...they tour all the time. they'll probably be back in yr area in a month or two.

Oh yeah Cruel hand is playing out here on June 2nd. Now if Controlling Hand would play...