Struck Down
Animal Farm
Mr Flannery
Immortal
Open Up the Border
Ship of Gold
Big News I/Jam/Big News II

Also two bakerton songs thrown in.

About halfway through, a group of drunk, very annoying girls showed up next to me. This next part pains me to type, as a noted breast enthusiast - the one girl pulled hers out at least 4 times, and they were all so fucking annoying, it wasn't worth it. She actually started throwing ice from her drink on stage, which prompted the following:

Neil: "Real discreet motherfucker. You probably shouldnt join the CIA." (pause). "Well, they aren't too discreet either, so maybe you should join the CIA."

DethMaiden
03-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Jealous drunk, gonna be more jealous sober.

You got Immortal. :(

overkill13
03-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I had the same problem during Motorhead. I was on the rail behind the soundboard and this chick was climbing on the rail and her tits almost in my face for a few songs (and my favorite songs, at that). While that sounds great, its distracting trying to watch the show you know you paid for, and won't see again for a while. The one side of you wants to look at the tits the whole time, the other wants to watch the show.

daimonos
03-05-2011, 10:43 AM
While that sounds great, its distracting trying to watch the show you know you paid for, and won't see again for a while. The one side of you wants to look at the tits the whole time, the other wants to watch the show.

I know what you mean, at Ozzfest last year there was a topless girl in the row in front of me during the main stage. It wasn't too distracting, but it's funny because there were also these two kids in the row that must have been 8-10 years old with their dad, and I could see them sneaking glances at the girl every minute or so.

I remember those days :bliss:

evildeadjedi
03-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Pretty solid set for not headlining. :)

BT
SCFTW
S/T
RHE
PRF
SHTC
ER
S/T