PDA

View Full Version : T.S.O.L. -- Los Angeles, CA -- February 27th, 2011

ijwthstd
02-28-2011, 10:05 PM
@ Project Infest Warehouse

A bunch of bands played all day, and there was dodgeball right in front of the stage during most bands. got there just in time for Kalifornia Taliban, no setlist)

then

YEASTIE BOYS

(no setlist)

A PRETTY MESS
www.aprettymess.com/
www.myspace.com/xprettymessx

01. Speed
02. Broken Promise
03. Shiver
04. Empty Streets
05. This Rock 'N' Roll Will Kill You
06. 2nd & Hill
07. Bloodstains (Agent Orange cover)
08. Far Behind
09. Despair

Good set even though the singer had laryngitis and the drummer broke her back a few months ago.

SIN 34

(no setlist)

T.S.O.L.

first time seeing them, great show

01. World War III
02. Sodomy
03. In My Head
04. Terrible People
05. Superficial Love
06. Sounds Of Laughter
07. No Way Out
08. The Triangle
09. Fuck You Tough Guy
10. I'm Tired Of Life
11. Love Story
12. Property Is Theft
13. Dance With Me
14. Serious
15. Code Blue
----------
16. 80 Times
17. Man And Machine

christopher
03-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Looks like a great TSOL set. I really wanted to go hit this up after the Leftover Crack show, but had people to drive home

elturtleboy
03-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Looks like a great TSOL set. I really wanted to go hit this up after the Leftover Crack show, but had people to drive home

it was an early show. It started at 12 pm. I kinda wanted to go too to see Sin 34 but oh. Thats still a good set. All 3 times ive seen TSOL they do an awesome job and Jack Grisham is a really nice guy.

christopher
03-01-2011, 10:57 PM
it was an early show. It started at 12 pm. I kinda wanted to go too to see Sin 34 but oh. Thats still a good set. All 3 times ive seen TSOL they do an awesome job and Jack Grisham is a really nice guy.

Ahh bummer. It would have kicked ass to see what we saw plus TSOL. I really really wanted to go to a bar in Dana Point on Saturday and see them but I was up in Vegas. They always play, so we'll see them again soon. TSOL was the first punk show I ever saw, back in 2004 with D.I., The Dickies and Channel 3 at the Gene Autry Museum. haha random, I know. Weird thing is, every time I see TSOL, D.I. is opening haha, thats happened 3 times so far.

elturtleboy
03-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Ahh bummer. It would have kicked ass to see what we saw plus TSOL. I really really wanted to go to a bar in Dana Point on Saturday and see them but I was up in Vegas. They always play, so we'll see them again soon. TSOL was the first punk show I ever saw, back in 2004 with D.I., The Dickies and Channel 3 at the Gene Autry Museum. haha random, I know. Weird thing is, every time I see TSOL, D.I. is opening haha, thats happened 3 times so far.

D.I. is just as great as TSOL. First show u saw was a BADASS line up. Frist time i saw em was at a warped tour(DI,GBH,FEAR,Germs,Dickies,Mike Watt,etc) second time it was with DI and Black President haha. Then Last time was the $5 Danzig/Suicidal show