PDA

View Full Version : Lamb of God - Hit The Wall finally finished

jhdeity
02-28-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm diggin it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WkRbiZheZw

ravenheart
02-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Isn't this just the track from the Iron Man 2 game?

MPF
02-28-2011, 11:06 AM
^ Yes it is.

For something to FINALLY be released, it would have to be wanted and waited for. Not something you could have Youtubed for a LONG time now.

Nick_to_the_face
02-28-2011, 11:20 AM
Wasn't this released like a week ago?:eyes:
but ya I dig it as well :fist:

jhdeity
02-28-2011, 11:43 AM
^ Yes it is.

For something to FINALLY be released, it would have to be wanted and waited for. Not something you could have Youtubed for a LONG time now.

It has vocals now. Just released on itunes today. So yeah finally finished like I said...

IrritatedTrout
02-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Released a week ago. I don't even like LOG and I know that.

TonyD
02-28-2011, 12:17 PM
I got the flexi single with a Decibel mag about a week ago.

jhdeity
02-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Released a week ago. I don't even like LOG and I know that.

I smell fish... hahahahahaha

ravenheart
02-28-2011, 12:46 PM
I got the flexi single with a Decibel mag about a week ago.

I want that. Digital singles suck balls.

IrritatedTrout
02-28-2011, 01:17 PM
I smell fish... hahahahahaha

No need to be mad. When one has seemingly hopped musical trends since the 80s no one expects you to actually be on top of things.;)

jhdeity
02-28-2011, 01:22 PM
No need to be mad. When one has seemingly hopped musical trends since the 80s no one expects you to actually be on top of things.;)

No doubt. Maybe someday I'll be as cool as you... Stay Trooooooo Fish Boy

daimonos
02-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Great song.

But jhdeity quit being a dick or this is going to turn into another huge Lamb of God argument, and you're certainly not helping your case.

jhdeity
02-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Great song.

But jhdeity quit being a dick or this is going to turn into another huge Lamb of God argument, and you're certainly not helping your case.

I didn't know posting a cool song would irritate people or have them tell me this was 6 months old when it was a week old apparently. Or get shit for it being a week old. My bad...

Regardless it's a cool song and no one else posted it with vocals so if you like it great, if not who fucking cares?

Didn't mean to get Trout's vag all smelly... hahahaha

TonyD
02-28-2011, 01:30 PM
I want that. Digital singles suck balls.

Check out the Decibel site, the flexi promo was supposed to be for subscribers only but this one is gonna be in higher demand, so they're selling a limited number of them as a single issue.

jhdeity
02-28-2011, 01:32 PM
Check out the Decibel site, the flexi promo was supposed to be for subscribers only but this one is gonna be in higher demand, so they're selling a limited number of them as a single issue.

Is Decibel worth subscribing to? Do they give free music away often?

mankvill
02-28-2011, 02:16 PM

I won a free 6 month subscription from Metalsucks (and only got one issue :I ) and I think it's surprisingly a solid mag.

also log sux lol

ravenheart
02-28-2011, 02:16 PM

Sadly the price of the magazine doubles to ship it here.

ravenheart
02-28-2011, 02:18 PM

Looks like there's been exclusive flexi singles on the last four issues. Brutal Truth, Enslaved, Revocation and LoG.

I'm waiting on the second Kreator live CD with Rock Hard...

jhdeity
02-28-2011, 04:22 PM
Looks like there's been exclusive flexi singles on the last four issues. Brutal Truth, Enslaved, Revocation and LoG.

I'm waiting on the second Kreator live CD with Rock Hard...

Damn i'm gonna have to look into that. All the cool magazine stores around here closed. I think the last metal mag I bought was Metal Maniacs and that had to be over a year ago.

You would think more mags would offer that kinda stuff to counteract the net.

ravenheart
02-28-2011, 04:28 PM
You would think more mags would offer that kinda stuff to counteract the net.

Got to get the bands to want to do it and be able to afford the contracts for that. Most mags can't.

Here Classic Rock have resorted to "Fan Pack" editions of new albums with a special edition of the magazine included. They've done this for Slash, Motorhead and Whitesnake so far.

They also convinced Joe Elliott's new band Down N' Outz to give away their new album on the magazine. Metal Hammer recently did the same with The Defiled.

But these are wealthy magazines with a huge circulation. They can pay for these things.

Nick_to_the_face
02-28-2011, 06:39 PM
also log sux lol

:I

mankvill
02-28-2011, 07:31 PM
:I

>:I !

imanidiot777
03-01-2011, 04:24 AM
This is a great song Mank whether you like LOG or not.

ravenheart
03-01-2011, 04:38 AM
This is a great song Mank whether you like LOG or not.

That patently isn't true. It's a very, very typical LoG song. Therefore it stands to reason that people who don't like LoG are not going to find it a great song.

I like LoG, but this song is LoG covering LoG.

jhdeity
03-01-2011, 07:31 AM
I'd have to say as an instrumental I had doubts whether vocals would make it better or worse and I think the vocals compliment the music perfectly.

ravenheart
03-01-2011, 08:46 AM
I'd have to say as an instrumental I had doubts whether vocals would make it better or worse and I think the vocals compliment the music perfectly.

LoG's standard vocals against a backdrop of LoG's standard music? Yeah ;)

Fires Of Sedition
03-01-2011, 09:16 AM
More of the same, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

ravenheart
03-01-2011, 09:29 AM
More of the same, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Precisely. It's nothing to get excited about, but it's not a note-for-note copy and doesn't suck.

jhdeity
03-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Precisely. It's nothing to get excited about, but it's not a note-for-note copy and doesn't suck.

Yeah basically. Would probably sound cool live also.