PDA

View Full Version : Anaal Nathrakh - "Passion" out 5/23

mankvill
02-23-2011, 04:38 PM
New track "Volenti Non Fit Iniuria" available for streaming here. (www.myspace.com/anaalnathrakh)

I'm about to give it my first listen.

daimonos
02-23-2011, 04:43 PM
I listened to the song earlier, it sounded pretty awesome. I'll definitely get this when it comes out.

One of these days I'm going to pick up the reissue of The Codex Necro/When Fire Rains..., too. I'm sure that's a purchase you'll approve of :D

BloodoftheKings
02-23-2011, 04:47 PM
I dont mean to diss them but I tried listening to them and I dont understand exactly what the appeal of this band is and why people act like they're the greatest thing since butter on toast.

mankvill
02-23-2011, 04:48 PM
I listened to the song earlier, it sounded pretty awesome. I'll definitely get this when it comes out.

One of these days I'm going to pick up the reissue of The Codex Necro/When Fire Rains..., too. I'm sure that's a purchase you'll approve of :D

Absolutely! When I first saw that double pack in stores, I was like "this is awesome for first time listeners!" I don't know if they come with the bonus Peel Session tracks, though.

If you can't get that, I highly recommend getting the newly released Codex Necro re-issue because it contains the "We Will Fucking Kill You" demo which has never been released before. They also just released a re-issue of Total Fucking Necro, but I don't know about bonus tracks on those.

mankvill
02-23-2011, 04:49 PM
I dont mean to diss them but I tried listening to them and I dont understand exactly what the appeal of this band is and why people act like they're the greatest thing since butter on toast.

Extreme noise :lovedup:

AnataFan4Life
02-23-2011, 05:04 PM

Between Shit And Piss We Are Born.
That is all I have to say on this.

ShatteredFlame
02-23-2011, 08:11 PM
Awesome.

I find that you have to be in the right mood to listen to this band, and I am a huge hard/grindcore fan. Sometimes they come off as a little too much then other times I can rock out and fully appreciate how intense they are!

idrinkwine732
02-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Top 5, I can already tell.