PDA

View Full Version : Steel Panther -- Hollywood, CA -- February 7th, 2011

immortalkz
02-21-2011, 10:23 PM
Steel F'in Panther. This band is awesome and seeing them live was definitely a treat! It wasn't just a concert, it was more like a comedy club with girls stripping on stage from the crowd. I wish they did a few more original songs but having such crowd reaction to the covers made it worth while.

The worst part was some nerdy looking kid got asked to go on stage and sing the song Number Of The Beast, and all he did was stand there...it was horrible!

Next time I will hopefully get to see them in Vegas :)

1) Death To All Butt Metal
2) Talk Dirty To Me
3) Panama
4) Livin' On A Prayer
5) Cherry Pie
6) Community Property
7) Satchel's Guitar Solo (including clips of songs such as, Breaking The Law, Master Of Puppets, Sweet Child O' Mine, Iron Man, as well as the BINGO song)
8) Runnin' With The Devil
9) Asian Hooker
10) Pour Some Sugar On Me
11) Home Sweet Home
12) Paradise City

jaysadler2
02-22-2011, 02:24 AM
some good covers, but sad not to see party everyday. on the other hand glad you had fun man, ive seen them a few times and they are a good laugh

Maidenmagic
02-22-2011, 03:01 AM
This kid would have sang Number of the Beast, even though I only know two steel panther songs and there would be no chance in hell I would dish out money to see them in concert

ravenheart
02-22-2011, 03:08 AM
there would be no chance in hell I would dish out money to see them in concert

Yep.

christopher
02-22-2011, 06:32 AM
HAHAHA someone actually wrote out a setlist for their Hollywood show? I love seeing them live, but they aren't worth the money or effort to go see them. The last two times were free and $10. The free time was cause Ronny North was playing and wanted as many people to see him, so I got on his guest list. My friends band, Gun Metal Grove, a bunch of people here would like them, coheadlined with Steel Panther and I got in for $10.

immortalkz
02-22-2011, 04:32 PM
i got in free :) dont worry