4/2 New York, NY @ Santo’s Party House
4/3 Providence, RI @ The Met

ChildrenofSodom
02-18-2011, 08:44 AM
How is he going to play?

DethMaiden
02-18-2011, 08:51 AM
How is he going to play?

Guest musicians or surgically added robot arms.

FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY IS THIS NOT COMING TO THE MIDWEST I WOULD DRIVE SO FAR

Derelict
02-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Might do the philly show. The date is my normal concert buddy's wedding anniversary though :bouville:

ChildrenofSodom
02-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Guest musicians or surgically added robot arms.

FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY IS THIS NOT COMING TO THE MIDWEST I WOULD DRIVE SO FAR

"Thomas Giles, with guest musicians Paul Waggoner, Dustie Waring, Dan Briggs, and Blake Richardson."

idrinkwine732
02-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Braveyoung is the best band on this tour.

Fact.

MPF
02-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Braveyoung is the best band on this tour.

Fact.

I've yet to see or hear Braveyoung, as Braveyoung. I remember them as GIANT opening up for BTBAM on the Colors tour. How is their stuff now?

idrinkwine732
02-18-2011, 05:00 PM
I've yet to see or hear Braveyoung, as Braveyoung. I remember them as GIANT opening up for BTBAM on the Colors tour. How is their stuff now?

It's all really spacey post-rock stuff. It's fantastic, in my opinion.

IrritatedTrout
02-18-2011, 05:09 PM
I didn't know the Jewish Mother had shows.:lol:

Magson13
02-18-2011, 05:49 PM

Yep, they do. Haven't gone to one, but ya... In that hole behind the Norva shows do in fact go on haha. Jew Mo is opening another location where Steppin Out used to be, too.

IrritatedTrout
02-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Yep, they do. Haven't gone to one, but ya... In that hole behind the Norva shows do in fact go on haha. Jew Mo is opening another location where Steppin Out used to be, too.

I saw Death Angel there once.

MPF
02-18-2011, 06:01 PM
It's all really spacey post-rock stuff. It's fantastic, in my opinion.

I'll have to check it out then. I still wear my GIANT shirt from time to time. They impressed the hell out of me on the Colors tour.

Magson13
02-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Deathfest a few years back? I would've loved to have gone to that one, but I was still in high school back then and wasn't allowed to go to shows without 'a responsible adult'... lol. Hopefully the new Jew Mo ISteppin Out location) lets promoters do metal shows there, would be nice to have more venues available for national tours than just Budda's and the Norva

larvtard
03-09-2011, 09:36 PM

Damn, that venue must be a bitch.

Natrlhi
03-10-2011, 06:15 AM
"Thomas Giles, with guest musicians Paul Waggoner, Dustie Waring, Dan Briggs, and Blake Richardson."Huh. So it's BTBAM playing the stuff from Thomas Giles's solo album. Interesting.

Not for nothing, but I find this TG solo stuff a tad more interesting than BTBAM, even (and a whole lot more listenable). It has more of an electronic / pop bent to it, and thus, the clean vocals seem to fit better here than in BTBAM songs where sometimes it's about prog and sometimes it's about deathcore. I still have a problem with the transitions in BTBAM being too harsh and choppy, but that's not the case with this material. :2cents:

detuned
03-11-2011, 02:01 PM
he was joking, but not too far off

Paul Waggoner (Guitar): Between The Buried And Me (currently), Prayer For Cleansing, Undying, In The Face of Adversity.

Will Goodyear (Drums, Vocals): Between The Buried And Me, Prayer For Cleansing, Hopesfall, William, Bright Young Things

Josh Brigham (Bass): Hopesfall

Thomas Giles (Guitar, Keys, Vocals): Between The Buried And Me (currently), Prayer For Cleansing, Jacob Rogers, Giles, Undying, From Here On