PDA

View Full Version : Parkway Drive Deep Blue Tour 2011

jd091
02-14-2011, 11:17 AM
If anyone could post a setlist of Parkway drive before next Monday (when I see 'em) I'd greatly appreciate it! If you know what The Ghost Inside is playing, that's welcome too. Thanks :fist:

Kapper
02-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Well, when I saw Parkway in Brisbane late last year this is the set they played

Samsara
Unrest
Idols And Anchors
Smoke 'em If Ya Got 'em
Sleepwalker
Dead Man's Chest
The Cruise (Tape/Set design change)
Home Is For The Heartless
Guns For Show, Knives For a Pro
The Sirens' Song
Romance is Dead
Set To Destroy
------------
Carrion
Boneyards

Nick_to_the_face
02-15-2011, 10:09 AM
If anyone could post a setlist of Parkway drive before next Monday (when I see 'em) I'd greatly appreciate it! If you know what The Ghost Inside is playing, that's welcome too. Thanks :fist:

I'll be seeing them on Friday so I'll let you know man.
Glad to have another parkway drive fan here :fist:

jd091
02-15-2011, 11:38 AM
I'll be seeing them on Friday so I'll let you know man.
Glad to have another parkway drive fan here :fist:

Awesome! Thanks a ton. And could you tell me how the pits are? If there's too much slam dancing, I'll arrive early and get on the rail, but if there are legitimate moshes I'd be down for getting in them. ;)

Nick_to_the_face
02-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Awesome! Thanks a ton. And could you tell me how the pits are? If there's too much slam dancing, I'll arrive early and get on the rail, but if there are legitimate moshes I'd be down for getting in them. ;)

From EVERY parkway drive video i've seen..its ALL slam dancing ninja fighters.
This about sums it up. And is the funniest shit ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuwehzlJdt8&playnext=1&list=PLD0A6A867E75E647B

jd091
02-15-2011, 03:23 PM
From EVERY parkway drive video i've seen..its ALL slam dancing ninja fighters.
This about sums it up. And is the funniest shit ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuwehzlJdt8&playnext=1&list=PLD0A6A867E75E647B

No... please God... That was disgusting!

Please report back and say there was SOME sort of mosh. You have to witness it first hand. Please.

Kapper
02-15-2011, 03:47 PM
well, im not sure what size crowds they get in the States, but in Australia their shows are usually so packed that there is no room for hardcore dancers - check out this footage for what I mean;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9pFDhYm_bY&feature=related

jd091
02-15-2011, 08:02 PM
well, im not sure what size crowds they get in the States, but in Australia their shows are usually so packed that there is no room for hardcore dancers - check out this footage for what I mean;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9pFDhYm_bY&feature=related

That would be awesome if that reflects what It'll be like in Chicago. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be, but you never know ;)

Chimaira Christmas in Cleveland is like that; so packed that the entire floor becomes one giant mosh that you can't get out of. SO METAL.

Nick_to_the_face
02-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Man that would be kickass...but i'm just expecting ninja fighters. So most likely i'm gonna get to the gate and stay there. Don't care how much my gf has to pee xD
but i'll check the pit out, and i'll let you know. I wouldn't judge it by Kc crowds though. We had moshing during an Emorosa set. If you're not familiar with them, look them up. Terrible. And for the record i was there for August Burns Red and for my gf

jd091
02-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Man that would be kickass...but i'm just expecting ninja fighters. So most likely i'm gonna get to the gate and stay there. Don't care how much my gf has to pee xD
but i'll check the pit out, and i'll let you know. I wouldn't judge it by Kc crowds though. We had moshing during an Emorosa set. If you're not familiar with them, look them up. Terrible. And for the record i was there for August Burns Red and for my gf

Understandable, I don't mind ABR at all. If they were headlining I would see 'em. Thanks for letting me know how it is! I appreciate it.