Rat Salad
Iron Man
I Don't Want to Change the World
Crazy Train

Mama, I'm Coming Home
Paranoid:rocker:

bigguytoo9
02-09-2011, 08:30 AM
man... everyone NOT getting Into The Void, NIB or Flying High Again is getting screwed on this tour.

bennythedog
02-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Suicide Solution is a nice add that I haven't see in his set list in a while!

NickLed19
02-09-2011, 10:02 AM
man... everyone NOT getting Into The Void, NIB or Flying High Again is getting screwed on this tour.

Agreed. Shot in the Dark is cool. I will be pretty upset if we do not get NIB, ITV, or FHA.

iggus
02-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Agreed. Shot in the Dark is cool. I will be pretty upset if we do not get NIB, ITV, or FHA.
hey man, I live in Nashville as well, get ready to be upset....not normally so negative but after seeing the past few sets compared to the ones I saw the earlier part of the tour its hard not to be....:bouville: it seem Ozzy has dropped at least an average of 4 songs a show since leg one. However the ticket prices are the same. F*ckin lame. I should have known better to think I was actually going to see ozzy play something off of Diary, No rest for the wicked and the song Killer of Giants . My money is on the show gets canceled....Oz has canceled the last 2 solo dates he had in Nashville....

NickLed19
02-09-2011, 05:44 PM
hey man, I live in Nashville as well, get ready to be upset....not normally so negative but after seeing the past few sets compared to the ones I saw the earlier part of the tour its hard not to be....:bouville: it seem Ozzy has dropped at least an average of 4 songs a show since leg one. However the ticket prices are the same. F*ckin lame. I should have known better to think I was actually going to see ozzy play something off of Diary, No rest for the wicked and the song Killer of Giants . My money is on the show gets canceled....Oz has canceled the last 2 solo dates he had in Nashville....

Yeah I am thinking that as well. I am honestly going more for Slash anyway, Ozzy really needs to give it up.

Sanitarium78
02-09-2011, 06:07 PM
My take on Ozzy shortening the setlist this leg is that I just don't think he was able to keep up the pace of what he did on the first leg for that long. Playing those 20 song sets every night probably took more of a toll on him than he thought it would both vocally and physically.

But anyone who does get to see this show is in for a treat since Shot In The Dark is back in the set. He didn't play it for a long time due to some writting credit deputes with it. So, it's nice to see that one of the songs that got me into metal is being played again.

daimonos
02-09-2011, 06:15 PM
Ozzy really needs to give it up.

I bet you won't be saying that after you see him play.

NickLed19
02-09-2011, 06:18 PM
I bet you won't be saying that after you see him play.

Thats if he does not cancel.

ratcat90
02-09-2011, 06:45 PM

Idk about "screwed!" You have to keep in mind the fact that the man is 62 years old, and is playing night after night around the world. The set is not always going to be the same length and variety. Those are 3 great songs, that i got the pleasure to see him play in St.Louis, but then again he had no one opening up for him, therefore he had to extend the set for that night. Ya take what you can get, and be proud that you got to experience Ozzy live in your lifetime. And be glad that you get to see him with this stellar line-up that he has in Gus, Tommy, Blasko, and Adam. ;)