PDA

View Full Version : Earthday Birthday 2011 Lineup Announced

Motograter_Ghost
02-09-2011, 04:25 AM
Just heard it from the horses mounth. Got up this morning to hear the lineup for WJRR Earthday Birthday 18 from Crash and LT which is set to take place April 16, 2011 at Tinker Field Orlando. So here ya go:
Sevendust
Coheed and Cambria
Finger Eleven
Drowning Pool
Hollywood Undead
A Day to Remember
Hail the Villain
Pop Evil

Not exactly bad but not exactly what I was hopin for. Probably wont be goin to this one.......

imanidiot777
02-09-2011, 05:15 AM
Just heard it from the horses mounth. Got up this morning to hear the lineup for WJRR Earthday Birthday 18 from Crash and LT which is set to take place April 16, 2011 at Tinker Field Orlando. So here ya go:
Sevendust
Coheed and Cambria
Finger Eleven
Drowning Pool
Hollywood Undead
A Day to Remember
Hail the Villain
Pop Evil

Not exactly bad but not exactly what I was hopin for. Probably wont be goin to this one.......

:barf:

NickLed19
02-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Sevendust is good.

Motograter_Ghost
02-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Sevendust is good but I usually take an annual vacation and drive 22 hours to Florida and I plan that vacation around good shows too but I think I'll plan for May instead and see whats gonna be happening around that time. Last years EDBD was epic
Korn
Papa Roach
Sevendust
Chevelle
Five Finger Death Punch
Hell Yeah
Trivium
Halestorm
The Supervillains
Soil
2 Cents

but Im not drivin the 22 hours for this years....

NickLed19
02-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Yeah, that lineup looks much better. Can't blame you.

Butcher of Birth
02-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Why in gods name would they place this show the weekend Maiden is in state?

I love Sevendust as much as the next guy, but no way in hell am I not going to see Iron Maiden. Poor judgement.

BlackmoreOfBowling
02-09-2011, 01:06 PM
..IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! IT'S ON EARTH DAY!! LIKE A CHILD YOU'RE BORN AGAIN, LITTLE CHILD YOU'RE BORED AGAIN!!!

mastodon421
02-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Sevendust
Coheed and Cambria
Finger Eleven
Drowning Pool
Hollywood Undead
A Day to Remember
Hail the Villain
Pop Evil

Poor Coheed and Cambria.

ChildrenofSodom
02-09-2011, 04:15 PM
With the exception of Coheed, both of those lineups look terrible. I hope a hurricane hits and kills all of those bands.

Steev
02-10-2011, 06:44 AM
it's a solid lineup, but doesnt really have a headliner big enough for arenas(like it seems to usually have)