May 5th, 6th in New York, NY @ Terminal 5
May 7th in Cleveland, OH @ Nautica Pavillion
May 8th in Champaign, IL @ Assembly Hallth in University of Illinois
May 10th in Sauget, IL @ Popísth in Outdoors
May 11th in Kansas City, MO @ Midland Theatre
May 13th, 14th in Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

christopher
02-07-2011, 04:38 PM
I saw this earlier. I got super excited, then found out Rise Against is headlining, fuck this. I will only see BR headline from now on

powerslave_85
02-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Really weird (and wrong) that Rise Against are the ones headlining, but I'd kill to see this.

christopher
02-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Really weird (and wrong) that Rise Against are the ones headlining, but I'd kill to see this.

I wouldn't mind going if BR headlined and Rise Against opened. I like both bands, but I don't like RA enough to see them headline, and I like BR too much to see them play a 40 min set of new songs/radio hits. I love hearing the old 80s songs

ShatteredFlame
02-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Sweet! I love Rise Against, there my favorite nostalgia band since their the only band I listened to in junior high that I guess can explain my love for all the hardcore/grindcore I listen to today. I've actually never seen them live though yet. I hate Terminal 5(should've put it at best buy theatre) but I am pumped for this!

evildeadjedi
02-07-2011, 05:06 PM
I saw this earlier. I got super excited, then found out Rise Against is headlining, fuck this. I will only see BR headline from now on

This is a travesty! :mad:

MPF
02-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Damn iT

I sweat Bad Religion won't come to Minnesota unless they are on the Warped Tour.

300%_Density
02-09-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm just basing this off the KC price but wow the biggest travesity might be the fact that tickets for this are $35. Are there really that many people that would pay that much for these bands? Really?

christopher
02-09-2011, 05:02 PM
I'm just basing this off the KC price but wow the biggest travesity might be the fact that tickets for this are $35. Are there really that many people that would pay that much for these bands? Really?

When BR played the 30 years of BR last March/April and played around 20 or so shows out here in LA, the tickets were going for 20 to 30, but people were selling them on the street for around $60 and people would pay that

ShatteredFlame
02-09-2011, 05:30 PM

and you spent how much for an Ozzy ticket?

evildeadjedi
02-09-2011, 06:32 PM

I would only pay that much if the show was just Bad Religion.

elturtleboy
02-09-2011, 08:52 PM
RA's website says Descendents are gonna play at the long beach arena date. If thats the case I will go for suresys.

AnthG
02-10-2011, 10:53 AM
$35 for a band like Rise Against is really not that much. at all.

When talking about ticket prices you have to leave personal preference at the door, since that differs for everyone. Looking at how big they are and how much they can potentially draw, $35 isn't bad.

But while we're on the subject of personal taste, Rise Against >>>>>>> Bad Religion.

MPF
02-10-2011, 11:01 AM
I just re-read the Thread and realized Rise Against is the headliner.....That's criminal.

Say I'm wrong or right, but in my eyes, Bad Religion is the best Punk band that exer existed. *rounded out for a top 5 with The Ramones, Black Flag, The Misfits, and NOFX,*

But I guess fi anything it's good exposure for Bad Religion to get new fans. I guess I can't blame them.

evildeadjedi
02-10-2011, 11:50 AM
RA's website says Descendents are gonna play at the long beach arena date. If thats the case I will go for suresys.

Damn!!! :eek:

elturtleboy
02-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Damn!!! :eek:

descendents playing makes it all worth going to

Bergman101
02-13-2011, 05:47 PM
Idk if I wanna pay 50 bucks for a ticket and 30 bucks for a train ticket just to see Bad Religion for a 5th time.... but who am I kidding I'll probably end up going...

christopher
02-13-2011, 06:13 PM
What the hell? I want to buy myself a ticket for this shit and the LB show is the only one that doesn't have any tickets posted online yet:mad:

elturtleboy
02-13-2011, 06:18 PM
What the hell? I want to buy myself a ticket for this shit and the LB show is the only one that doesn't have any tickets posted online yet:mad:

im pretty sure it has something to do with the Descendents. I hope its still $30ish like the rest of the dates.