PDA

View Full Version : Music as a Weapon -- Nashville, TN -- February 4th, 2011

NickLed19
02-05-2011, 03:33 AM
First show of the year, and it was just okay. Got to the arena right before 7 to check out In This Moment. They really put on a good show for only having 25 minutes to play. They had the crowd into it, even if only about 50% of the people had a clue who they were. It was also nice to drool over Maria Brink.:party: Also had a chance to meet the band, seemed like real nice down to earth people.

ITM-

Just Drive
Blazin:rocker:
Standing Alone
The Promise
The Gun Show

Sevendust came on next and seriously tore the place down. Man they are great live. Saw them last summer on Carnival of Madness and they were just as good. Its bullshit they get these 30 min sets, those guys should be headlining. Not really thrilled with the setlist, but hearing Face to Face was awesome.

Sevendust-

Splinter
Black :rocker:
Driven
Forever
Pieces
Praise
Face to Face:rocker:

Disturbed played before Korn tonight, and honestly they should have been opening the show. Bored me to death, just awful. Got really sick of hearing "my brothers and sisters, my blood" as well.

Disturbed-

Remnants
Asylum
The Game
Prayer
Liberate
The Animal
Inside The Fire
Another Way to Die
Stupify
Ten Thousand Fists
Indestructible

Down With the Sickness

Left about 5 songs into Korn, just not a big fan. Seemed to put on a good show though.

The Ghost at Number One
02-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Weird set from In This Moment.

Title format is incorrect.

NickLed19
02-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Yeah, I messed the date format up. Someone wanna change it for me.

Magson13
02-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Mike Tyree did a song with In This Moment at my date of this tour.

NickLed19
02-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Yeah same last night. The Promise was the song.

bobbie solo
02-05-2011, 11:53 PM
a big LOL to this whole tour, exept sevendust. Disturbed's schtick o stage is some of the most tired, cliche bullshit i've ever heard. then, there's the fact that their songs are utter drivel.

I'd like to know what Korn played though....their 90's material is still solid, and Falling Away From Me is a guilty pleasure.

Dominicus 1988
02-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Asylum should be phased out from this planets existence. Such a steaming pile of shit of an album.
It seriously boggles my mind that they don't play The Night which is easily one of their best songs. :confused:

Indestructible
02-06-2011, 10:23 AM
[Dominicus 1988]Asylum should be phased out from this planets existence. Such a steaming pile of shit of an album.
Disagree

It seriously boggles my mind that they don't play The Night which is easily one of their best songs. :confused:
Agree

DisposableJustice
02-06-2011, 11:02 AM
a big LOL to this whole tour, exept sevendust. Disturbed's schtick o stage is some of the most tired, cliche bullshit i've ever heard. then, there's the fact that their songs are utter drivel.

I'd like to know what Korn played though....their 90's material is still solid, and Falling Away From Me is a guilty pleasure.

This is been their standard set (source setlist.fm)

1. Blind
2. Here to Stay
3. Pop a Pill
4. Freak on a Leash
5. Shoots and Ladders/One
6. Got the Life
7. Alone I Break
8. Oildale (Leave Me Alone)
9. Falling Away From Me
10. Medley: Coming Undone&We Will Rock You/Twisted Transistor/Make Me Bad/Thoughtless/Did My Time/Clown/Y'all Want A Single

300%_Density
02-06-2011, 11:05 AM

1. Blind
2. Here to Stay
3. Pop a Pill
4. Freak on a Leash
6. Got the Life
7. Alone I Break
9. Falling Away From Me
10. Medley: Coming Undone&We Will Rock You/Twisted Transistor/Make Me Bad/Thoughtless/Did My Time/Clown/Y'all Want A Single

How half assed. Frankly I think they really could have thrown more songs into their medley at the end. They could easily throw in atleast 5 more songs.... ;)

DisposableJustice
02-06-2011, 11:09 AM
How half assed. Frankly I think they really could have thrown more songs into their medley at the end. They could easily throw in atleast 5 more songs.... ;)

Ya the first time I saw the set from the first show I thought it was full songs

However if you can find audio/video of the medley, check out Clown; they reworked it and it is creepy as hell, imo

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c5g55wNBHU

about 7 min in

Shadowswillfall414
02-06-2011, 03:58 PM

1. Blind
2. Here to Stay
3. Pop a Pill
4. Freak on a Leash
6. Got the Life
7. Alone I Break
9. Falling Away From Me

Yeah i went to the maine show and it did feel half assed. I mean they could have just skiped the medly and did clown and take away pop a pill then do something like thoughtless or make me bad. I dont know why they did a medley. But, it did sound great :rocker:

DisposableJustice
02-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Some related news....Korn will used Sevendust Drummer Morgan Rose for the rest of the tour due to Ray Luzier leaving for the birth of his yet unborn child

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=153443

Shadowswillfall414
02-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Some related news....Korn will used Sevendust Drummer Morgan Rose for the rest of the tour due to Ray Luzier leaving for the birth of his yet unborn child

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=153443

Hmmm interesante. Thank god i saw them with ray. Im not saying morgan will do bad im just saying i would rather see there main drummer. But he'll do well.

NickLed19
02-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Morgan Rose owns.

hellawaits77ny
02-11-2011, 01:16 AM
Not the biggest Sevendust fan, but I've seen them twice and they killed it both times.

I've never been disappointed by Disturbed live. Korn I've only seen once. They were pretty dead on stage, but they still sounded great. A friend of mine said they were very energetic at the show he went to on this tour.

Epidemic Reign
02-11-2011, 01:31 AM

Births of unborn children are the best. :rocker:

bobbie solo
02-11-2011, 10:08 PM
haha nice.

MPF
02-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Births of unborn children are the best. :rocker:

I don't know man, they sound like the happy version of Dying Fetus.

None the less, :rocker: