PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Concerts

whiskeytribe66
02-01-2011, 11:08 PM
I have a source who works at an arena in Chicago that says Rammstein has a show scheduled in May and that Metallica is coming for 2 nights in July.

DisposableJustice
02-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Maybe this be Metallica's "Epic wall tour??"

jd091
02-02-2011, 01:49 AM
I have a source who works at an arena in Chicago that says Rammstein has a show scheduled in May and that Metallica is coming for 2 nights in July.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK NO WAY

RAMMSTEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIN!

:rocker: :fist: :shred: :blaze:

:bliss:

DementedX14
02-02-2011, 11:46 AM

Which arena Allstate or United Center or maybe Sears Center?

whiskeytribe66
02-02-2011, 01:38 PM
the shows will be held at the Allstate. i was told by numerous people who work there that this is happening. The guy who originally told me knows very little about metal and when he was talking about the Metallica concert he did mention something about them playing a full album. As of now he says there will be 2 shows with the possibility of a 3rd and 4th night (which makes me believe this could be their "Wall Tour") Im still skeptical until something official is announced (I do not want to get my hopes up) but this seems like its legit and will happen.

whiskeytribe66
02-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Maybe this be Metallica's "Epic wall tour??"

heres the article from last year, http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=136755

it definitely seems like this is whats going to happen. thanks for the reminder man, i forgot all about it.

Shadowswillfall414
02-03-2011, 05:19 PM
As of now he says there will be 2 shows with the possibility of a 3rd and 4th night (which makes me believe this could be their "Wall Tour")

Uhhh they need to announce this soon. Im dying to know if its going to happen.

makethemsuffer12
02-03-2011, 05:53 PM
So 'Tallica is gonna come around this year. Better leave some cash aside...

pfhil
02-03-2011, 07:01 PM
btw the tweeter center opens may 4th this year

DisposableJustice
02-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Uhhh they need to announce this soon. Im dying to know if its going to happen.

This

I'll be bankrupt with the Big 4 but fuck it:rocker:

Shadowswillfall414
02-04-2011, 11:55 AM
I'll be bankrupt with the Big 4 but fuck it:rocker:

Son of a bitch i would do anything to go to the big 4. I hate that i live on the other side of the country :mad:

jd091
02-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Son of a bitch i would do anything to go to the big 4. I hate that i live on the other side of the country :mad:

WHO CARES ABOUT THE BIG 4.... RAAAAAMSSSTTEEEEEEEIIIIN!

:shred:

Shadowswillfall414
02-04-2011, 12:19 PM
WHO CARES ABOUT THE BIG 4.... RAAAAAMSSSTTEEEEEEEIIIIN!

:shred:

Not a big fan of rammstein. There good. Just very overrated in my opinion. But i would fucking love to see rammstein live someday. But honestly i would rather see the big 4.

jd091
02-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Not a big fan of rammstein. There good. Just very overrated in my opinion. But i would fucking love to see rammstein live someday. But honestly i would rather see the big 4.

THEY'RE

The grammar Nazi has struck again! :eek:

Butcher of Birth
02-04-2011, 03:24 PM

THEY'RE

The grammar Nazi has struck again! :eek:

http://files.sharenator.com/i_see_what_you_did_there_RE_Anyone_else_see_it-s450x545-95526.jpg

Unless you didn't plan on that... Which in that case I will take credit for the link.

Big 4, what a bore... Full Tour or gtfo.

Sepultura69
02-04-2011, 09:42 PM
I was looking through Metallicas Setlist for 2010. Here's some of the setlists they played in November.

November 13th, 2010 in Sydney, Australia
That Was Just Your Life
Fuel
Disposable Heroes
The Thing That Should Not Be
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Leper Messiah
I Disappear
Sad But True
Turn The Page
All Nightmare Long
One
Master Of Puppets
Damage, Inc.
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Last Caress
Trapped Under Ice
Seek and Destroy

November 16, 2010 in Adelaide, Australia

That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Creeping Death
Harvester Of Sorrow
One
Leper Messiah
I Disappear
Sad But True
Orion
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Die Die My Darling
The Four Horsemen
Seek and Destroy

I think you all get the idea. :cool:

jd091
02-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Unless you didn't plan on that... Which in that case I will take credit for the link.

Woah... the credit is yours, my friend. The credit is yours.

Butcher of Birth
02-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Woah... the credit is yours, my friend. The credit is yours.

Good :allan:

metallicbrian666
02-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Can't wait for some Metallica.

I'd hate for them to be doing the Black Album in full but I don't really care. Especially if it has some fancy stage show.

Butcher of Birth
02-07-2011, 08:35 AM
I was looking through Metallicas Setlist for 2010. Here's some of the setlists they played in November.

November 13th, 2010 in Sydney, Australia
That Was Just Your Life
Fuel
Disposable Heroes
The Thing That Should Not Be
Leper Messiah
I Disappear
Sad But True
Turn The Page
All Nightmare Long
One
Master Of Puppets
Damage, Inc.
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Last Caress
Trapped Under Ice
Seek and Destroy

November 16, 2010 in Adelaide, Australia

That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Creeping Death
Harvester Of Sorrow
One
Leper Messiah
I Disappear
Sad But True
Orion
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Die Die My Darling
The Four Horsemen
Seek and Destroy

I think you all get the idea. :cool:

Explain....

metallicbrian666
02-07-2011, 01:24 PM
He's also missing the fact that on one of the other Australia dates they played like 6 Black album songs.

whiskeytribe66
02-16-2011, 05:34 AM
The Rammstein date will be May 10

Nick_to_the_face
02-16-2011, 05:48 AM
Love how this turned from Rammstein tour to "i want see metalliker" thread

jd091
02-16-2011, 10:11 AM
The Rammstein date will be May 10

You have any idea when tickets will go on sale? I have friends who live in Virginia who want to come up for this

velvetgrass
02-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Didn't see that article about Metallica's epic wall tour plans until now. But if they're coming to Chicago, why the All State? I've only been to one concert in Chicago (Green Day) and it was at the United Center. Based on setlists & tour dates I've read for the last two years I have to ask, don't most bands that come to Chicago perform at the United Center or First Midwest Bank Amphitheater these days if they want to put on a big show? And why two nights, would one night of Metallica really sell out the All State Arena that quickly in the U.S.?

whiskeytribe66
02-16-2011, 12:15 PM
You have any idea when tickets will go on sale? I have friends who live in Virginia who want to come up for this

February 26th

whiskeytribe66
02-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Didn't see that article about Metallica's epic wall tour plans until now. But if they're coming to Chicago, why the All State? I've only been to one concert in Chicago (Green Day) and it was at the United Center. Based on setlists & tour dates I've read for the last two years I have to ask, don't most bands that come to Chicago perform at the United Center or First Midwest Bank Amphitheater these days if they want to put on a big show? And why two nights, would one night of Metallica really sell out the All State Arena that quickly in the U.S.?

im pretty sure it's something to do with the pyro. The UC cant use full pyro.