PDA

View Full Version : Worst movie of 2010?

Shadowswillfall414
01-31-2011, 04:16 PM
Little fockers takes the cake for me. Made me just... :barf:

powerslave_85
01-31-2011, 04:23 PM
The Expendables.

Dextrimental
01-31-2011, 04:25 PM
Not one for dwelling on the 'worst' of anything, but if I had to pick one, it would be 'She's Out Of My League' or 'The Crazies'. Neither of which were particularly bad, they just weren't all that memorable. 'The Crazies' probably takes the cake for having a terrible ending.

Shadowswillfall414
01-31-2011, 04:33 PM
Not one for dwelling on the 'worst' of anything, but if I had to pick one, it would be 'She's Out Of My League' or 'The Crazies'. Neither of which were particularly bad, they just weren't all that memorable. 'The Crazies' probably takes the cake for having a terrible ending.

I never saw shes out of my leage but the crazies was "ok".

ChildrenofSodom
01-31-2011, 04:34 PM
She's Out of My League wasn't bad. Not Oscar material, but not bad.

I heard awful things about Vampires Suck, but I never saw it.

Dextrimental
01-31-2011, 04:37 PM
I never saw shes out of my leage but the crazies was "ok".

'She's Out Of My League' was cliched, as was the ending, but thats what you knew the film was going to give you, so it did its job quite well. 'The Crazies' was a film that set itself up with a decent zombie/apocalypse/government conspiracy storyline, and didn't deliver. First two thirds were rather well done, last twenty minutes it fell completely flat, and it had some cool potential. It didn't even set up a sequel, and I would've thought that would've been mandatory since we need a new horror serial to release its sequels throughout this decade.

Shadowswillfall414
01-31-2011, 04:42 PM
'She's Out Of My League' was cliched, as was the ending, but thats what you knew the film was going to give you, so it did its job quite well. 'The Crazies' was a film that set itself up with a decent zombie/apocalypse/government conspiracy storyline, and didn't deliver. First two thirds were rather well done, last twenty minutes it fell completely flat, and it had some cool potential. It didn't even set up a sequel, and I would've thought that would've been mandatory since we need a new horror serial to release its sequels throughout this decade.

True that the crazies was very cliche and predictable but its a remake what u expect lol.

BloodoftheKings
01-31-2011, 04:49 PM
I didn't even see it but I know vampires suck was the worst movie of the year.

Indestructible
01-31-2011, 04:51 PM
I don't watch movies much anymore, alot of them do suck. Romantic comedies ans horror films always look pretty bad. This year doesn't look much better.

ShatteredFlame
01-31-2011, 05:12 PM
A Nightmare On Elmstreet
Legend of the Guardians
Clash of the Titans
Legion
The Runaways
Killers
Skyline
Saw VII
The Last Exorcism

:hecho: Most of these either caused me pain to watch them or I just think it was a fucking useless movie. I think The Last Exorcism was the worst I saw for just being completely pointless by the end. Legend of the Guardians may have been the most painful to watch out of those, I'm....it's terrible. :hecho:

BloodoftheKings
01-31-2011, 05:19 PM
I don't watch movies much anymore, alot of them do suck. Romantic comedies ans horror films always look pretty bad. This year doesn't look much better.

Horror is my favorite movie genre but good horror movies rarely come out. The only good horor movies in recent memory are Slither and Drag Me To Hell. And romantic comedy is probably the worst movie genre ever invented.

Dextrimental
01-31-2011, 05:30 PM
Saw VII

To be fair, this was never going to be any good. It was the end of a decade long horror serial, they always end up being just mutated piles of gore and a dash of a storyline to tie it all together.

Indestructible
01-31-2011, 05:39 PM
Clash of the Titans

That looks like a cool movie.

Indestructible
01-31-2011, 05:43 PM
Horror is my favorite movie genre but good horror movies rarely come out. The only good horor movies in recent memory are Slither and Drag Me To Hell. And romantic comedy is probably the worst movie genre ever invented.

I use to like some horror like Halloween, Texas Chainsaw and the first 3 Saws. But I find myself not caring about those movies anymore. Romantic comedies are pointless, they just seem like things that people experience in relationships alot in real life, why do we need to see a movie about it.

BloodoftheKings
01-31-2011, 05:49 PM
Clash Of The Titans was a terrible movie, I completely erased that shit from my mind until it was just brought up, thanks alot. :flame:

evildeadjedi
01-31-2011, 05:51 PM

Great minds think alike :) I loved Slither and Drag Me To Hell! Romantic Comedy is definitely the worst genre ever created.

ShatteredFlame
01-31-2011, 05:57 PM
To be fair, this was never going to be any good. It was the end of a decade long horror serial, they always end up being just mutated piles of gore and a dash of a storyline to tie it all together.

I had hopes for it, Saw VI actually surprised me, since it was actually really good imo. So I figured since they got the same director back, VII would be good to. And yeah...I was wrong, that was probably the worst in the whole series.

ShatteredFlame
01-31-2011, 05:59 PM

Piranha 3-D was fucking amazing if you haven't seen that yet.

makethemsuffer12
01-31-2011, 06:04 PM
How in the hell was Grown Ups not mentioned yet?

BloodoftheKings
01-31-2011, 06:12 PM
Great minds think alike :) I loved Slither and Drag Me To Hell! Romantic Comedy is definitely the worst genre ever created.

It's a shame that alot of teenagers these days have a terrible taste in movies and have no idea what good horror is. Alot of people I talked to about Drag Me To Hell said it was retarded. I guess they would rather watch shitty horror movies like The Uninvited or The Ring. :barf:

BloodoftheKings
01-31-2011, 06:13 PM

Because this is an intelligent conversation.

Dextrimental
01-31-2011, 06:15 PM
I had hopes for it, Saw VI actually surprised me, since it was actually really good imo. So I figured since they got the same director back, VII would be good to. And yeah...I was wrong, that was probably the worst in the whole series.

I wasn't sure if it would be good or bad, but it was never going to be up to much anyway, the story was too flimsy at that stage. It was still a decent way to end it, at least it had the same vibe as the previous ones. And Chester Bennington getting mutilated had me laughing my heart out!

Also, no film genre is the worst film genre, thats too broad a statement ot make I think. Romantic Comedies, a good one, can be just as good as any other films. It just so happens that they are also the easiest and simplest stories to tell generally, so they're a total no-brainer most of the time.

BloodoftheKings
01-31-2011, 06:24 PM
Also, no film genre is the worst film genre, thats too broad a statement ot make I think. Romantic Comedies, a good one, can be just as good as any other films. It just so happens that they are also the easiest and simplest stories to tell generally, so they're a total no-brainer most of the time.

Please name 1 good romantic comedy.

evildeadjedi
01-31-2011, 07:04 PM
It's a shame that alot of teenagers these days have a terrible taste in movies and have no idea what good horror is. Alot of people I talked to about Drag Me To Hell said it was retarded. I guess they would rather watch shitty horror movies like The Uninvited or The Ring. :barf:

Exactly!! :party:

DethMaiden
01-31-2011, 07:07 PM
Vampires Suck is the worst "real" movie I've ever seen. I've seen much better child-shot YouTube videos.

Shadowswillfall414
01-31-2011, 07:16 PM

Grown ups was funny as hell

Shadowswillfall414
01-31-2011, 07:16 PM
And all the saws sucked except for 1 and 2 in my opinion.

Dextrimental
01-31-2011, 07:21 PM

Meets The Parents
Big Daddy
There's Something About Mary
Groundhog Day
Bridget Jones Diary

Theres five films that contain a vaied cast, different storylines and have a different feel each. All I would consider good films.

BloodoftheKings
01-31-2011, 07:26 PM
Meets The Parents
Big Daddy
There's Something About Mary
Groundhog Day
Bridget Jones Diary

Theres five films that contain a vaied cast, different storylines and have a different feel each. All I would consider good films.

These are actually good movies, I dont think Groundhog Day counts as a romantic comedy though.

Shadowswillfall414
01-31-2011, 07:28 PM
These are actually good movies, I dont think Groundhog Day counts as a romantic comedy though.

it has romantic elements though. But right not a romantic comedy.

Dextrimental
01-31-2011, 07:29 PM

Oh it definitely does, he spends the majority of the filming trying to win over a girl and change his ways. Thats romantic comedy 101!

ShatteredFlame
02-01-2011, 07:02 AM

I'm a fan of Sam Raimi's Evil Dead trilogy but Drag Me To Hell was just a poor attempt to bring that back. Predictable plot and ending, the effects were cartoony bullshit, then there is all this stupid romantic comedy bullshit going on :D

mastodon421
02-01-2011, 07:05 AM
The Wolfman by far for me and I saw The Last Airbender:hecho:

jhdeity
02-01-2011, 10:53 AM
I only caught about half of The Bounty Hunter but no human annoys me more than Jennifer Aniston and the movie couldn't possibly be more un-funny. By far the worst movie I saw but The Wolfman would certainly be Top 5 worst.

Natrlhi
02-01-2011, 11:06 AM
"Hitch" is another excellent romantic comedy.

"Groundhog Day" is definitely a romantic comedy...no question about it whatsoever.

I generally don't see horribly bad movies, but I did see "Clash of the Titans" knowing full well that it was probably going to suck hard...and it sure as fuck did.

That is all.

moose_666
02-01-2011, 01:29 PM
I don't see why Resident Evil Afterlife :barf: hasnt been mentioned that movie takes the worst movie of 2010 for me.

BloodoftheKings
02-01-2011, 02:49 PM
I don't see why Resident Evil Afterlife :barf: hasnt been mentioned that movie takes the worst movie of 2010 for me.

Because no one saw it.

BloodoftheKings
02-01-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm a fan of Sam Raimi's Evil Dead trilogy but Drag Me To Hell was just a poor attempt to bring that back. Predictable plot and ending, the effects were cartoony bullshit, then there is all this stupid romantic comedy bullshit going on :D

So your an Evil Dead fan and your saying cartoony effects is a bad thing?

jhdeity
02-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Actualyl if you have to sit through a romantic comedy I highly recommend teh recent flicks with Katherine heigl in them. I despise chick flicks but she seems to know how to pick good ones and not be annoying like Jennifer Aniston.

ShatteredFlame
02-01-2011, 03:42 PM
So your an Evil Dead fan and your saying cartoony effects is a bad thing?

Evil Dead used organic effects. Drag Me to Hell had a CGI Looney Tunes type scene, so yeah it looked bad.

makethemsuffer12
02-01-2011, 05:51 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_geaYLaNDaUw/S0Fi0GMskSI/AAAAAAAABXo/A_P4aia0El4/s640/500%20days%20of%20summer.jpg

Grown ups was funny as hell

No.

Shadowswillfall414
02-01-2011, 06:09 PM
No.

Guess im the only one who thinks so.

ShatteredFlame
02-01-2011, 06:14 PM
yeah 500 Days of Summer was an amazing movie. Became one of my favorites on first watch!

TonyD
02-01-2011, 08:10 PM
I was forced to watch Twilight on bootleg DVD, but Green Hornet and Daybreakers were the worst I saw in theaters, neither were too terrible.

Shadowswillfall414
02-01-2011, 08:22 PM
I was forced to watch Twilight on bootleg DVD, but Green Hornet and Daybreakers were the worst I saw in theaters, neither were too terrible.

Green hornet was awesome in my opinion.

makethemsuffer12
02-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Green hornet was awesome in my opinion.

Agreed. Nothing exceptional, but a solid, funny movie nonetheless.

InPatient5100
02-02-2011, 09:39 PM
This conversation sucks, I wanna talk about Michelle Williams' tits

Shadowswillfall414
02-03-2011, 03:40 PM
This conversation sucks, I wanna talk about Michelle Williams' tits

:lol:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
02-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Two words:

Jonah. Hex.

Shadowswillfall414
02-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Two words:

Jonah. Hex.

Damn forgot about that movie.

InPatient5100
02-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Damn forgot about that movie.

Not joking, but I really heard that movie sucked

Shadowswillfall414
02-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Not joking, but I really heard that movie sucked

Never saw it never care to. And i dont rlly care about what people say, megan fox isnt as hot as everyone says she is. Shes good looking but there are alot more hotter chicks out there then her.

Nick_to_the_face
02-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Two words:

Jonah. Hex.

Shame Mastodon did the sound track..

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
02-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Never saw it never care to. And i dont rlly care about what people say, megan fox isnt as hot as everyone says she is. Shes good looking but there are alot more hotter chicks out there then her.

The only reason I saw it was because I'm a fan of the 70's/80's comics.

I saw it at the dollar movie and wanted my money back.

At least it was only 72 minutes long.

Shadowswillfall414
02-04-2011, 12:46 PM
The only reason I saw it was because I'm a fan of the 70's/80's comics.

I saw it at the dollar movie and wanted my money back.

At least it was only 72 minutes long.

I didnt hear any good things about this movie yet. Not one. Indication for me not to see this movie? deff.

InPatient5100
02-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Shame Mastodon did the sound track..

Y?

mastodon421
02-05-2011, 05:38 AM
Two words:

Jonah. Hex.

Jonah Hex was pretty bad, it wasn't my pick for the worst movie year (Josh Brolin is pretty much the sole reason for that, he did the best he could with the material given to him), but I do agree it's a pretty fucking terrible movie.

ShatteredFlame
02-05-2011, 06:04 AM
I'm surprised I was able to avoid that. I usually Red Box any CGI crapfest, dunno how I didn't pick that up.