PDA

View Full Version : Soilent Green

Nick_to_the_face
01-27-2011, 09:45 PM
Never really seen anyone talk about them on here. but are there any fans? Not to deep into them but I definitely like what I have heard

larvtard
01-28-2011, 11:47 AM
Dude, The Inevitable Collapse is fucking amazing. Grindcore + sludge + Ben Falgoust = EPIC WIN :blaze:

I don't much like their other albums because they are more of a deathgrind style than the traditional grind found on Inevitable Collapse, though.

smearCampaign
01-28-2011, 01:39 PM
Soilent Green is excellent and I'm sure there are fans here. They just haven't been very active in the past year since Ben has been occupied with Goatwhore. But they are on some European festivals in April so here's hoping there is new music and a US tour on the way.

Nick_to_the_face
01-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Dude, The Inevitable Collapse is fucking amazing. Grindcore + sludge + Ben Falgoust = EPIC WIN :blaze:

I don't much like their other albums because they are more of a deathgrind style than the traditional grind found on Inevitable Collapse, though.

Thats actually the album that i've heard that i really like :party:
for the most part I've just heard random songs off of random albums.
I didn't like what I heard off of Pussysoul

Nick_to_the_face
01-29-2011, 08:44 PM
Soilent Green is excellent and I'm sure there are fans here. They just haven't been very active in the past year since Ben has been occupied with Goatwhore. But they are on some European festivals in April so here's hoping there is new music and a US tour on the way.

I don't like Goatwhore too much really..he should stick to Soilent Green

smearCampaign
01-30-2011, 10:03 AM
I don't like Goatwhore too much really..he should stick to Soilent Green

Says the guy going to see Parkway Drive and A Day To Remember...

larvtard
01-30-2011, 10:59 AM

:fist:

He should stick to both.

bt11763
01-30-2011, 05:10 PM
love em, they should really work on some new material

Nick_to_the_face
01-30-2011, 08:17 PM

:finger2:

i'm going for my girlfriend

plus i just think the whole satanic shit is laughable for the most part, i like some bands like that but for the most part their music isnt that good to get passed the novelty of it

larvtard
01-31-2011, 11:31 AM
plus i just think the whole satanic shit is laughable for the most part, i like some bands like that but for the most part their music isnt that good to get passed the novelty of it

Meh. I don't really consider Goatwhore to be real satanists. Some of their lyrics are but it's mostly a gimmick I think. Plus, their music doesn't sound anything like most real Santanic black metal bands.

christopher
01-31-2011, 10:20 PM
I would love some more Paralysis :rocker:

Nick_to_the_face
02-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Meh. I don't really consider Goatwhore to be real satanists. Some of their lyrics are but it's mostly a gimmick I think. Plus, their music doesn't sound anything like most real Santanic black metal bands.

Eh, true but still. I tend handle the real satanic black metal bands more than the ones who do it for novelty purposes..
eh I don't know Goatwhore just never really got my attention, maybe i'm listening to the wrong stuff, but i just can't dig it

InPatient5100
02-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Eh, true but still. I tend handle the real satanic black metal bands more than the ones who do it for novelty purposes..
eh I don't know Goatwhore just never really got my attention, maybe i'm listening to the wrong stuff, but i just can't dig it

I love and long for you dearly.

Nick_to_the_face
02-03-2011, 09:42 PM
I love and long for you dearly.

O.o