Saturday, January 29th
Victory Warehouse, Oakland, CA
w/Terrorism, Badr Vogu, The Burial Tide, & more

Saturday, February 5th
The Slurp, Tempe, AZ
w/Lago, Toad, Black Pathology

01-21-2011, 02:22 PM
^ shut up.

I wish that Phobia mini tour was coming up north. Sadly I can't make it to oakland next week.

01-21-2011, 03:47 PM
WOAH!! WTF?? Sorrower isn't playing at the Blvd on Saturday like the flyer I saw said? I thought you guys were going to be touring with the anarcho punk fest? And whats up with that General Surgery/Sorrowers US tour?

The Colonel
01-24-2011, 01:58 PM
There was some mis-communication between us and Phobia about the anarcho punk tour. We were led to believe that we were on all 3 dates, but apparently were only added to the San Diego date. I guess that's what happens when we don't talk to promoters directly. I was not aware there was a flyer with our name on it, but as far as I know we are not on the date at the BLVD. As for the General Surgery tour, it has for now been postponed. GS came over and did a show in Mexico not long ago and can't afford to make another trip to North America so soon. It will happen eventually, just not sure when at this point.

01-24-2011, 11:12 PM
Aww thats a bummer things didn't work out. I've been looking forward to another Sorrower show since the one last summer with Goat Wizard haha. I missed the one in November due to car trouble. Hopefully you guys make it out here sooner or later. That blows the GS tour got pushed back, I was really excited about that. Thanks for the update on that, I'll be at the next show for sure

The Colonel
01-25-2011, 09:29 AM
Cool, not sure when we're hitting SoCal again after this San Diego date but we are working on some dates for May that will include a stop in the bay area on May 13th. We'll be out with our AZ friends Lago.