I Wanna be Somebody

Armored Saint: (45 mins)

March of the Saint
Take a Turn
False Alarm
Mad House
Can U Deliver
Seducer

Source: http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=191980497481852&set=a.191980407481861.49996.183156935030875

gabo03
01-20-2011, 07:27 AM
The Call of Ktulu :rocker:

jhdeity
01-20-2011, 07:44 AM
I was at the show on January 16th and we got Metal Militia with the METAL UP YOUR ASS sing-a-long at the end. One of the many highlights of the night for me actually. I had only heard the 1st side of Ride The Lightning and no life til leather so Metal Militia blew me away.

Are you sure you didn't leave early and miss it? or whoever you got the setlist from? I'm pretty sure they closed with that song most shows.

Cliff Burton was amazing that night. He wreaked of weed the whole time but his passion and energy was off the charts. One of the best shows I've ever seen. Seeing 30 girls take their bras off and throw them at Blackie during Fuck like a Beast is something I'll never forget either. Ah the good ole days...

EDIT: actually I just looked at my stub and our show was the next night. It's funny I can't remember a girls name I met 5 min ago but I have so many vivid memories of that show even though I was annihilated. Funny how the subconscious knows what's truly important and needs to be remembered for historical purposes. hahaha

Nick_to_the_face
01-20-2011, 10:39 AM
This makes me feel like a baby..

DisposableJustice
01-20-2011, 11:01 AM
God Damn I need to get to work on my time machine...this show sounds awesome:drool:

and btw, I'm not born for another 11 months:eyes:

Sepultura69
01-20-2011, 11:07 AM
FUCK YEAH I WAS AT THIS SHOW!!! BEST FUCKING NIGHT OF MY FUCKING LIFE. HOLY JESUS MOTHER OF FUCK!!!! W00T W00T:rocker:...............

Even though i wasn't born untill 1988 :eyes:

But I still feel like I was at this show. Some how...some way....Physically, Mentally and spiritually :hecho:

makethemsuffer12
01-20-2011, 12:02 PM
FUCK YEAH I WAS AT THIS SHOW!!! BEST FUCKING NIGHT OF MY FUCKING LIFE. HOLY JESUS MOTHER OF FUCK!!!! W00T W00T:rocker:...............

Even though i wasn't born untill 1988 :eyes:

But I still feel like I was at this show. Some how...some way....Physically, Mentally and spiritually :hecho:

Smokin' a little too much of that medical marijuanna? ;)

gabo03
01-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Smokin' a little too much of that medical marijuanna? ;)

The Simpsons??

Maidenmagic
01-20-2011, 01:42 PM
It seems like the bands must have extended their songs to reach those set lengths.

jhdeity
01-20-2011, 03:47 PM
It seems like the bands must have extended their songs to reach those set lengths.

The Armored Saint set I saw was a song or 2 longer. I did a write up of my show on here a few years ago. I'll try to dig it up when I have a chance. Should be worth a good laugh

jhdeity
01-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Glad I clicked on the source. My ticket stub looks exactly like that one and of all the stubs I have only 2 were ever that style.

El Gordo
01-20-2011, 05:57 PM
Damn it, that's almost a perfect Metallica seltist. Throw in Trapped Under Ice and maybe The Four Horsemen and it's boner time. I should have been born earlier.

Sanitarium78
01-20-2011, 06:45 PM
I should have been born earlier.

Me to. I got into metal towards the end of it's popularity run in the late 80s and early 90s. When I see old sets like this it makes me wish I was born in '68 instead of '78.

Shadowswillfall414
01-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Now THERES a classic set :party:

TonyD
01-20-2011, 08:27 PM
I was at the show on January 16th and we got Metal Militia with the METAL UP YOUR ASS sing-a-long at the end. One of the many highlights of the night for me actually. I had only heard the 1st side of Ride The Lightning and no life til leather so Metal Militia blew me away.

Are you sure you didn't leave early and miss it? or whoever you got the setlist from? I'm pretty sure they closed with that song most shows.

Cliff Burton was amazing that night. He wreaked of weed the whole time but his passion and energy was off the charts. One of the best shows I've ever seen. Seeing 30 girls take their bras off and throw them at Blackie during Fuck like a Beast is something I'll never forget either. Ah the good ole days...

EDIT: actually I just looked at my stub and our show was the next night. It's funny I can't remember a girls name I met 5 min ago but I have so many vivid memories of that show even though I was annihilated. Funny how the subconscious knows what's truly important and needs to be remembered for historical purposes. hahaha

yeeeeah

JRA
01-20-2011, 08:43 PM
I don't wish I was born in the 70's because a) I'd be a burnt out old man now ;), and b) then I wouldn't be able to represent classic metal as a young man now.

I do however, wish I had a time machine.