PDA

View Full Version : Trap Them -- New York, NY -- January 15th, 2011

Statutory-Mike
01-16-2011, 08:03 AM
So, all 3 of my friends who planned on going did not go. Two of them because they no longer wanted to, and the other because it actually said it was sold out on the cake shop's website. But there's no way that was going to stop me from seeing Trap Them headline! So, I went on a bit of an adventure to the city by myself.

Due to me missing my train and getting there late I missed APMD which REALLY pissed me off :mad:. I got there toward the end of Black Anvil's set, and they were pretty good. So, after talking to Ryan at the merch stand, and buying a Filth Rations EP and a shirt, I went to the front of the stage :party:

The place was small as fuck, but no one cared, it got a little rowdy at times, lots of headbanging and singing along. Here's the setlist, a bit out of order, and maybe a couple songs missing, but still.

Fucking Viva
Targets
The Facts (new song)
Pulse Maverns
Insomniawesome
New Song
Dead Fathers Wading in the Bodygrounds
Another new song (at least, I'm pretty sure it was a new song)
Digital Dogs With Analog Collars
Mission Convincers
----------
Guignol Serene

It may be incomplete, and I'm not POSTIVE about there being 3 new songs, but I'm almost positive. Regardless it was a FUCKING awesome show.

EDIT: Fixed the setlist, remembered a few songs after listening to them on my own, and it just came to me. Still not positive if I'm leaving out stuff, but it's more accurate now.

ShatteredFlame
01-16-2011, 08:48 AM
haha, I had to miss this because it sold out and I had no one to go with :mad:. Sucks you missed APMD, I think they would have blown Trap Them away.

elturtleboy
01-16-2011, 11:27 AM
:rocker:
Gotta love TT

bobbie solo
01-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Trap Them is nasty. such a great band. I wanted to go last night as well but had other shit i had to do. lame. That band makes me want to punt small children.

larvtard
01-16-2011, 12:36 PM
Trap Them makes me want to punt small children.

That is totally metal :blaze:

christopher
01-16-2011, 06:18 PM
I saw Trap Them in October on 2009 and they kicked ass, then I saw them again August of 2010 and hated them. They went from fast crust to chuga chuga hardcore, I don't know what happened there...:confused:

elturtleboy
01-16-2011, 11:19 PM
I saw Trap Them in October on 2009 and they kicked ass, then I saw them again August of 2010 and hated them. They went from fast crust to chuga chuga hardcore, I don't know what happened there...:confused:

i kinda noticed that too. I miss him looking like charles manson

metallicbrian666
01-17-2011, 10:28 AM
I know what you mean. When I saw them at the Scion show a couple weeks back they played a couple of sick grind-ish songs, but a lot of the set was Every Time I Die type shit.

ShatteredFlame
01-18-2011, 03:51 PM
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2011/01/trap_them_black_1.html

pics, pretty nasty :horns:

Statutory-Mike
01-19-2011, 09:24 AM
I'm in a few of those! :D

Natrlhi
01-19-2011, 10:22 AM
Fuck me. I really gotta see these guys live sometime soon. I just missed them at Scion Rock Fest last year, and they also came to Cleveland at least once last year as support for another band(s), and I couldn't make the show(s). I need to get some of that sweet buzzsaw guitar tone blasted directly into my earholes right fucking now. :drool: