View Full Version : Scion Rock Fest 2011

Pages : 1 [2]

elturtleboy
02-15-2011, 08:02 PM
metalsetlists group hug with kevin sharp? I think we need a pic of it :D

TOO DOWNNN!:hug:

treghet
02-19-2011, 11:54 PM
Picked up my wristband today. Very few people on the list had picked theirs up, so I don't think anybody will be turned away at the doors. I'm getting pretty excited now that it's getting close to the date. :D

idrinkwine732
02-20-2011, 01:10 AM
I'm going to pick mine up tomorrow.

With that said, my trip is in jeopardy.

Sepultura69
02-21-2011, 12:05 AM
Now I don't feel so bad about missing Death Angel at Scion Rock fest........BECAUSE I JUST GOT BACK TEN MINUTES AGO FROM SEEING THEM AT THE CHAIN REACTION :rocker:

KICK ASS FUCKIN' Show. One thing I loved about the show was the lead singer kept saying that the crowed reminded him of the type of crowed he use to see at thrash shows back in the mid 80s :rocker:

Good Times. Anyways, now I don't feel so bad about missing Death Angel :cool:
Thanks for the advice treghet, I had a blast at the chain reaction. I also saw Andrew Metal head there(as usual).:cool:

Over all Good Times, Great moments...All in the good name of METAL

I would say the only thing that sucked about the show was we didn't get kill as one :(

christopher
02-22-2011, 07:53 AM
I don't think the set times have been posted yet:

https://secure.scion.com/pub-share/rock/images/rockfest_setlist.jpg

I just noticed the times were changed. Wormrot now has a 45 minute set, a lot better than a 10 minute set :party: I'm fucking excited!!!!!

The Colonel
02-22-2011, 08:56 AM
They'll probably still play a 10 minute set!

christopher
02-22-2011, 09:36 AM
They'll probably still play a 10 minute set!

HAHAHA so true! I wasn't expecting 45 minutes from them, just happy the set was extended, I'm thinking 15 to 20 tops

Oh random fact, I've been wearing my Sorrower shirt for the past couple days haha, can't wait for you guys to come back here!

ricky4502
03-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Anybody have a wristband or a ticket they'd like to sell for this? I was on the waiting list and yesterday I got an email saying it's full.

christopher
03-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Anybody have a wristband or a ticket they'd like to sell for this? I was on the waiting list and yesterday I got an email saying it's full.

Sorry man, I just gave mine away today to my friend. Can't make it anymore since I cracked my rib the other day. It hurts too much to stand for any period of time.

elturtleboy
03-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Sorry man, I just gave mine away today to my friend. Can't make it anymore since I cracked my rib the other day. It hurts too much to stand for any period of time.

I will kiss it for u!

Sepultura69
03-04-2011, 07:45 AM
Tomorrow!

TOMORROW!!!!

TOMORROW!!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

To all the people going tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great time, no injuries or snapped necks, and hopefully Wine' will finally get to see Death Angel :fist:

christopher
03-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Have fun everyone. I'm bummed I'm going to miss it, but it still hurts to stand up for too long and my painkillers are just about gone :hecho: I'm just going to see Primate with Wormrot tonight so I can at least see some of what I'll be missing tomorrow. I swear, if Morbid Angel plays Lions Den, I'm going to kill a baby.

The Colonel
03-04-2011, 09:58 AM
HAHAHA so true! I wasn't expecting 45 minutes from them, just happy the set was extended, I'm thinking 15 to 20 tops

Oh random fact, I've been wearing my Sorrower shirt for the past couple days haha, can't wait for you guys to come back here!

Nice! Sean McGrath is filling in on guitar for Dispirit and I'm bringing him one of our "Scion Worship" shirts to wear at the show. Should be kinda funny.

elturtleboy
03-04-2011, 11:19 AM
I hope everyone gets to see the planned line up theyve been waiting for all month.:rocker:

Get well vegantopher

idrinkwine732
03-04-2011, 05:44 PM
To all the people going tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great time, no injuries or snapped necks, and hopefully Wine' will finally get to see Death Angel :fist:.

I hope I will too! Super excited to see all those bands...

Can we get a roll call here?

I myself will be wearing a Cormorant - Metazoa shirt. If you see a 5'10" young'n wearing a shirt resembling that there logo, say hey!

christopher
03-04-2011, 06:23 PM
I hope everyone gets to see the planned line up theyve been waiting for all month.:rocker:

Get well vegantopher

Thanks man. I'm going to stop by to drop off my wrist band to my buddy around 3, so I'll hit you up and say hi

idrinkwine732
03-04-2011, 08:17 PM
If Kverlertak can't make it, I hope they move all the sets down so I can see more Morbid Angel.

illuminatus917
03-04-2011, 08:59 PM
I hope you all have a great time at Scion. I sure wish I could go.

RAZOR
03-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Just like the few people before me have said, all you lucky ones going to this, have fun. c:

and Wine, tell Agalloch I can't wait to bask in their glory in three weeks. :party:

idrinkwine732
03-04-2011, 09:21 PM
and Wine, tell Agalloch I can't wait to bask in their glory in three weeks. :party:

I'll tell them Noga sends her regards.

I saw a guy who looked mighty similar to Aesop in Aquarius a week ago but I didn't have the stones to go up and say "Are you the drummer for Ludicra?"

Regret.

The Colonel
03-04-2011, 10:16 PM
I'll be there tomorrow. For those of you who have never met me, I'll be the huge, dreadlocked guy wearing some random grind shirt. Feel free to say hello. Also, I may have some free Sorrower cds to give away should anyone be interested.

hellawaits77ny
03-04-2011, 10:33 PM
All you lucky bastards enjoy Morbid Angel!!!!

And try to remember the setlist if you don't get too hammered :rocker:

elturtleboy
03-04-2011, 10:36 PM
I'll be there tomorrow. For those of you who have never met me, I'll be the huge, dreadlocked guy wearing some random grind shirt. Feel free to say hello. Also, I may have some free Sorrower cds to give away should anyone be interested.

PLEASE give me one. Veganchris speaks highly of u so i need to hear this! Ill be the dude with a backwards trap them "FILTH" hat and a brutal truth shirt and glasses. Maybe a jean jacket with patches all over.

The Colonel
03-04-2011, 10:46 PM
PLEASE give me one. Veganchris speaks highly of u so i need to hear this! Ill be the dude with a backwards trap them "FILTH" hat and a brutal truth shirt and glasses. Maybe a jean jacket with patches all over.

I'll keep an eye out for you!

christopher
03-05-2011, 12:15 AM
PLEASE give me one. Veganchris speaks highly of u so i need to hear this! .

HAHAHA So true. Its pretty much Sorrower this, LTP that...now Primate is my new obsession :D

The Colonel
03-05-2011, 05:35 AM
HAHAHA So true. Its pretty much Sorrower this, LTP that...now Primate is my new obsession :D

Haven't heard Primate yet, gonna try and check them out today!

elturtleboy
03-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Black Cobra has replaced Kvelertak at 5:30 at Fox Theater.

rjturtle9
03-05-2011, 10:19 AM
I'll be the sexy guy in a yellow Vekotr shirt. If anyone sees me, come up to me and kiss my cheek and tell me your user name. ;)

christopher
03-05-2011, 03:11 PM
I'm going now, someone gave me a wrist band there after I handed mine to a friend. I guess I can come and go as I please, so I'll be able to rest in my car between sets.

larvtard
03-05-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm going now, someone gave me a wrist band there after I handed mine to a friend. I guess I can come and go as I please, so I'll be able to rest in my car between sets.

good karma? :tongue:

christopher
03-05-2011, 07:07 PM
good karma? :tongue:

Seriously!! I ran out of pain killers this morning, so I'm filling the void with Sailor Jerry. I'm currently sitting upstairs in the Fox, drunk, watching Agalloch. They sound sick. Can't wait for Morbid Angel!!!!!! I hope they play Lions Den, I can die happy hearing that song.

idrinkwine732
03-05-2011, 10:52 PM
That didn't suck, that's for sure.