PDA

View Full Version : Damn it, Indestructible

ChildrenofSodom
01-07-2011, 10:52 AM
http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/ap/us_med_fluoride_levels

Indestructible
01-07-2011, 11:23 AM
That wasn't me, I don't post on yahoo news. But I am doing a writting on fluoride i'll post it here when it's done and all of you will be amazed:D;);)

Indestructible
01-07-2011, 11:34 AM
The spotting on the teeth that the articl talks about are the beginning stages of dental fluorosis. Dental fluorosis is what I can best describe as a really bad decaying of the teeth, it happens from too much fluoride ingestion. Even supporters of water fluoridation will tell you that dental fluorosis will happenf from to much fluoride ingestion. But wait I thought fluoride was there to protect our teeth and make it so they wouldn't decay, the government wouldn't lie to us no way :D

treghet
01-07-2011, 11:35 AM
Fluoridation has been fought for decades by people who worried about its effects, including conspiracy theorists who feared it was a plot to make people submissive to government power.

Those battles continue.

:lol:

ChildrenofSodom
The spotting on the teeth that the articl talks about are the beginning stages of dental fluorosis. Dental fluorosis is what I can best describe as a really bad decaying of the teeth, it happens from too much fluoride ingestion. Even supporters of water fluoridation will tell you that dental fluorosis will happenf from to much fluoride ingestion. But wait I thought fluoride was there to protect our teeth and make it so they wouldn't decay, the government wouldn't lie to us no way :D

Well, according to that article, some kids do ingest too much fluoride. Hence the "too much of a good thing?"

powerslave_85
But I am doing a writting on fluoride i'll post it here when it's done and all of you will be amazed:D;);)Please don't.

Indestructible
01-07-2011, 11:53 AM
Fluoridation has been fought for decades by people who worried about its effects, including conspiracy theorists who feared it was a plot to make people submissive to government power.

Those battles continue.
I am not a conspiracy theorist and nethier are other fluoride opponents. The real conspiracy theorists are the ones who decided to put fluoride in the water over 60 years ago.

The definition of a conspiracy theorists is: Two or more people planning to comitt and unlawful act. When have I ever comitted an unlawful act.
Since when is using freedom of speech to tell everyone what is wrong with the world unlawful.

The_jman
01-07-2011, 12:00 PM
interesting article.

BloodoftheKings
01-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Did anyone catch the part where they said the federal gov't is going to lower the flouride levels?

Sepultura69
01-07-2011, 12:08 PM
I am not a conspiracy theorist and nethier are other fluoride opponents. The real conspiracy theorists are the ones who decided to put fluoride in the water over 60 years ago.

The definition of a conspiracy theorists is: Two or more people planning to comitt and unlawful act. When have I ever comitted an unlawful act.
Since when is using freedom of speech to tell everyone what is wrong with the world unlawful.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa167/hotrod28_2007/sports%20gifs/shaqlaughswalk.gif

bt11763
01-07-2011, 12:12 PM
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa167/hotrod28_2007/sports%20gifs/shaqlaughswalk.gif

i was gonna reply to that comment, but this sums up my feelings exactly.

however, i would like to highlight my favorite section, and post it again for effect.

I am not a conspiracy theorist

Indestructible
01-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Did anyone catch the part where they said the federal gov't is going to lower the flouride levels?

I don't want fluoride lowered I want it out.

Natrlhi
01-07-2011, 12:31 PM
The definition of a conspiracy theorists is: Two or more people planning to comitt and unlawful act. When have I ever comitted an unlawful act. Since when is using freedom of speech to tell everyone what is wrong with the world unlawful.Wrong, wrong, totally fucking wrong. :rolleyes:

A CONSPIRATOR IS A PERSON WHO DOES WHAT YOU DESCRIBED ABOVE. A CONSPIRACY THEORIST IS A PERSON WHO THINKS THAT CONSIPRATORS ARE EVERYWHERE, AND ARE OUT TO GET HIM OR HER (OR ALL OF US).

Seriously, dude. Just stop.

ChildrenofSodom
01-07-2011, 12:37 PM
And in other news, Wikileaks still hasn't found anything about this, the JFK assassination, 9/11, or the moon landing.

Indestructible
01-07-2011, 12:48 PM
And in other news, Wikileaks still hasn't found anything about this, the JFK assassination, 9/11, or the moon landing.

Im not sure what wikileaks is yet, some say its bad some say its good.

ChildrenofSodom
01-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Im not sure what wikileaks is yet, some say its bad some say its good.

No matter what it is, I think we can all agree that the issue is that black and white. No grey area at all.

ravenheart
01-07-2011, 02:27 PM
The resident conspiracy theorist doesn't know what "conspiracy theorist" means. That's priceless :D

ChildrenofSodom
01-07-2011, 05:36 PM
The resident conspiracy theorist doesn't know what "conspiracy theorist" means. That's priceless :D

He looked it up, but then we all got together and changed the definition in every single dictionary after he posted it. We're all conspiracy theorists!

DethMaiden
01-07-2011, 05:47 PM
I can't believe everyone on here would conspiracy theorize against him like that.

larvtard
01-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Wrong, wrong, totally fucking wrong. :rolleyes:

A CONSPIRATOR IS A PERSON WHO DOES WHAT YOU DESCRIBED ABOVE. A CONSPIRACY THEORIST IS A PERSON WHO THINKS THAT CONSIPRATORS ARE EVERYWHERE, AND ARE OUT TO GET HIM OR HER (OR ALL OF US).

And all this time we thought he just had bad spelling/grammar. This really is a new low for him :lol:

The_jman
01-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Lol at this thread... god.

evildeadjedi
01-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Wrong, wrong, totally fucking wrong. :rolleyes:

^This X infinity

elturtleboy
01-07-2011, 11:39 PM
aww i thought this was an indestructible fat joke :(

jhdeity
01-08-2011, 10:14 AM
My god this thread started off with a big WTF? and turned into the funniest thing I've read in a month.

For the record I am a HUGE Conspiracy Theorist and I've never plotted anything in my life. hahaha

Time to make this thread my rant of the day:

Wanna hear something really crazy? The same day a few little battery powered packages went poof at public offices around here, injuring no one except a burnt hand, 2 million fish died in the Chesepeake bay. 2 million fish died and was it even mentioned on the news? No, they had to spend 48 hours straight on a story that I personally could give a shit less about. As someone who eats crabs out of the bay and lives on the water I care way more about 2 million fish dying. Guess what the cause of the dead fish was? Corexit? Of course it was but they claim it was the weather. The weather suddenly killed 2 million fish and it had nothing to do with 700,000 gallons of poison being dumped in the gulf.

Needless to say I'll never eat anything from my own creek again and I'll never believe the shit the news feeds us. Last summer a human foot washed up on my beach. My neighbor called the police. They brought in cadaver dogs, helicopters and 20 cops were in my yard for 10 hours. They found a human forearm 8 houses up the creek and when the local news tried to get footage they freaked out and blocked my street off. I flip on the 11:pm news that night and they said bear parts wash up on creek. They claim Taxidermists dump excess animal parts in the water and that's what it was. Unless this bear wore a size 10 Jordan, they were lying to the public.

Think for yourself... Question Authority!

Indestructible
01-08-2011, 10:29 AM
My god this thread started off with a big WTF? and turned into the funniest thing I've read in a month.

For the record I am a HUGE Conspiracy Theorist and I've never plotted anything in my life. hahaha

Time to make this thread my rant of the day:

Wanna hear something really crazy? The same day a few little battery powered packages went poof at public offices around here, injuring no one except a burnt hand, 2 million fish died in the Chesepeake bay. 2 million fish died and was it even mentioned on the news? No, they had to spend 48 hours straight on a story that I personally could give a shit less about. As someone who eats crabs out of the bay and lives on the water I care way more about 2 million fish dying. Guess what the cause of the dead fish was? Corexit? Of course it was but they claim it was the weather. The weather suddenly killed 2 million fish and it had nothing to do with 700,000 gallons of poison being dumped in the gulf.

Needless to say I'll never eat anything from my own creek again and I'll never believe the shit the news feeds us. Last summer a human foot washed up on my beach. My neighbor called the police. They brought in cadaver dogs, helicopters and 20 cops were in my yard for 10 hours. They found a human forearm 8 houses up the creek and when the local news tried to get footage they freaked out and blocked my street off. I flip on the 11:pm news that night and they said bear parts wash up on creek. They claim Taxidermists dump excess animal parts in the water and that's what it was. Unless this bear wore a size 10 Jordan, they were lying to the public.

Think for yourself... Question Authority!

That;s why I hate the mainstream news, anytime something happens that the public needs to know about they hide and tell you some bullshit story.
That's why I watch Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano

Speaking of many fish dying and other animals dying across the world this week, this link could explain what is up with that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQvdkIq2mI

Sepultura69
01-08-2011, 10:44 AM
That;s why I hate the mainstream news, anytime something happens that the public needs to know about they hide and tell you some bullshit story.
That's why I watch Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano

Speaking of many fish dying and other animals dying across the world this week, this link could explain what is up with that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQvdkIq2mI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1lVSWaafec

ChildrenofSodom
01-08-2011, 11:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1lVSWaafec

Fish kills happen all the time. The media is just covering more of them right now because of the big bird kill....doesn't mean they are happening more frequently, just getting more coverage, giving the effect of higher frequency.

I didn't make this to start a shit storm, just for a laugh.....you guys are ruining it.

jhdeity
01-08-2011, 01:00 PM

Fish kills happen all the time. The media is just covering more of them right now because of the big bird kill....doesn't mean they are happening more frequently, just getting more coverage, giving the effect of higher frequency.

I didn't make this to start a shit storm, just for a laugh.....you guys are ruining it.

Yeah I know I did laugh my ass off. I was waiting for the inevitable "U mad Bro" to which I would have responded Fukkin right I'm mad! hahahaha

bt11763
01-09-2011, 04:47 PM

http://www.dethklok.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/nathan1.jpg

brutal.