PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part IV

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Dextrimental
02-16-2011, 12:48 PM
Just watched A Perfect Circle on Carson Daly that I forgot I dvr'd.

Ungodly amazing! I was hoping it was new stuff but it was The Vanishing and The Package from the Avalon show I've seen other clips of.

I sense a HUGE APC bender coming on...

Amazing band, really. I would love to see them and tool in an evening with type show, but I know it will never happen.

larvtard
02-16-2011, 01:20 PM
"like Cream on a rocket to hell"

Rolling Stone on High on Fire.
:wallbang:

Rolling Stone also said that Lamb of God sounds like 80s Metallica with Phil Anselmo on vocals :tp:

ChildrenofSodom
02-16-2011, 02:58 PM
"like Cream on a rocket to hell"

Rolling Stone on High on Fire.
:wallbang:

Could there be a lazier way to describe music? Any metal band = older rock band + abstract phrase to signify dirty, evil, or ferocious.

idrinkwine732
02-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Could there be a lazier way to describe music? Any metal band = older rock band + abstract phrase to signify dirty, evil, or ferocious.

Yeah man. I'd even make an addendum and say that it's any random rock band. I don't hear Cream in High on Fire at all.

Cattle Decapitation is Genesis if they were lit on fire.

Dextrimental
02-16-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah man. I'd even make an addendum and say that it's any random rock band. I don't hear Cream in High on Fire at all.

Cattle Decapitation is Genesis if they were lit on fire.

Gojira are Journey running through a battlefield naked with samurai swords

slapguitarer
02-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Between the Buried and Me is Gentle Giant having a three way with Satan and Odin

jd091
02-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Gojira are Journey running through a battlefield naked with samurai swords

:lol:

ChildrenofSodom
02-16-2011, 06:14 PM
It also annoys me when they says "Band B is like Band A on steroids!" What? They're bigger and stronger and experience renal failure?

mastodon421
02-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Mastodon is like if Jimi Hendrix had a baby with Conan The Barbarian

BloodoftheKings
02-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Boris is like if Grand Funk Railroad played a game of wiffle ball with the ewoks.

idrinkwine732
02-16-2011, 09:22 PM
It also annoys me when they says "Band B is like Band A on steroids!" What? They're bigger and stronger and experience renal failure?

http://politicsoffthegrid.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/barry-bonds1.jpg

You sayin' somethin' motherfucker?

TonyD
02-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Between the Buried and Me is Gentle Giant having a three way with Satan and Odin

I approve of this.

I'm guessing they're just comparing HoF to Cream based on 3 members. God I hate Rolling Stone.

And it sounds like Bonds is about to get caught with his pants down, I can't say he's not one of the greatest players ever, but at least McGwire came out with the truth.

idrinkwine732
02-16-2011, 10:12 PM
And it sounds like Bonds is about to get caught with his pants down, I can't say he's not one of the greatest players ever, but at least McGwire came out with the truth.

Oh, totally.

It's because of Bonds that I consider Buster Posey to be the most important Giant of the last five years or so. I found it very difficult to be a fan of the Giants after the Balco scandal, and it's only because of players like Lincecum and Posey that I still go to games. Granted, winning a world series is very nice, but I wish it didn't have to come after feeling betrayed by some of your heroes. I worshiped those guys back in the day, I mean, I lived and breathed baseball. Buster Posey has the chance to make me forget a lot of that.

elturtleboy
02-16-2011, 10:15 PM
im not getting over the rock returning to WWE

rjturtle9
02-16-2011, 10:17 PM
R.I.P. 70,000 Tons of Metal Cruise thread. You were such an epic thread a couple of days ago.

:(

idrinkwine732
02-16-2011, 10:18 PM
R.I.P. 70,000 Tons of Metal Cruise thread. You were such an epic thread a couple of days ago.

Sorry about that, Broseph Goebbels.

slapguitarer
02-16-2011, 10:22 PM

This is sad. :(

es156
02-16-2011, 10:25 PM

Once the cleanup is completed, it will be open again.

RAZOR
02-16-2011, 10:25 PM
This is sad. :(

You're tellin' me. :lol:

Sepultura69
02-16-2011, 10:28 PM
im not getting over the rock returning to WWE

Wow, really? He's back as a full time wrestler? I stopped watching WWF after they dropped The "F" in federation and started getting douche bags like John Cena and Batista. Good to see someone returning from the glory days :)

speaking of which, 1997-2003 will always be the best years of Wrestling. I still have a bunch of old WWF shirts that I bought at Wrestling Events like My stone Cold "What?" shirt, The Rock september 11th 2001 speech shirt, Undertakers Dead Man Inc Shirt, RAW is Jericho Shirt, the original Austin 3:16 shirt, the whole nine yards :tongue:

TonyD
02-16-2011, 10:42 PM
Oh, totally.

It's because of Bonds that I consider Buster Posey to be the most important Giant of the last five years or so. I found it very difficult to be a fan of the Giants after the Balco scandal, and it's only because of players like Lincecum and Posey that I still go to games. Granted, winning a world series is very nice, but I wish it didn't have to come after feeling betrayed by some of your heroes. I worshiped those guys back in the day, I mean, I lived and breathed baseball. Buster Posey has the chance to make me forget a lot of that.

I always knew Bonds was a dick so he wasn't really a hero to me. I basically stopped watching when it became more about the home runs than the game.

mankvill
02-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Holy fucking shit, Tyler the Creator and Hodg absolutely killed it on Jimmy Fallon. Best late night performance ever. Also had an upside-down cross on Tyler's forehead for most of the performance.

elturtleboy
02-16-2011, 11:17 PM
so who misses TehSuckUpPrince?:D

slapguitarer
02-16-2011, 11:18 PM

Did they ban him?

idrinkwine732
02-16-2011, 11:19 PM
Those acceptances sure are taking their time getting here...:snivel:

RAZOR
02-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Did they ban him?

Yeah, they did. :party:

ChildrenofSodom
02-17-2011, 04:22 AM

What exactly was he doing? I didn't really pay attention to his posts.

El Gordo
02-17-2011, 04:28 AM
What exactly was he doing? I didn't really pay attention to his posts.

I think it was just general idiocy. I never read a post of his that contributed anything meaningful to a discussion. He was also stirring up shit in idrinkwine's end of year thread.

Dextrimental
02-17-2011, 06:50 AM
I think it was just general idiocy. I never read a post of his that contributed anything meaningful to a discussion. He was also stirring up shit in idrinkwine's end of year thread.

This pretty much. And according to others who knew him on Mayhems boards, he was notorious for acting such a way.

Akumu
02-17-2011, 07:12 AM
Those acceptances sure are taking their time getting here...:snivel:

Good luck! :) Hope you get to go where you want.

slapguitarer
02-17-2011, 08:51 AM
I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled in an hour or so. Wish me luck.

DethMaiden
02-17-2011, 08:58 AM

When you get home and you're really fucking high on anesthesia, watch David Lynch movies. One of the best decisions of my life.

slapguitarer
02-17-2011, 09:00 AM
When you get home and you're really fucking high on anesthesia, watch David Lynch movies. One of the best decisions of my life.

Sounds good. Any music you recommned listening to?

DethMaiden
02-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Sounds good. Any music you recommned listening to?

Hm, I didn't actually listen to any music that day. My buddy just met me back at the house and we watched Lost Highway and Mulholland Dr. and I eventually just passed out. Enjoy it while you can though, the next morning is excruciating.

Derelict
02-17-2011, 09:08 AM

If your wisdom teeth are through your guys already (like mine were), it's really not that bad. It's when they have to cut your gums open and go digging for them when you have all the problems.

DethMaiden
02-17-2011, 09:13 AM
If your wisdom teeth are through your guys already (like mine were), it's really not that bad. It's when they have to cut your gums open and go digging for them when you have all the problems.

Yeah, in fairness, slappy, that was me. They were all buried and they had to make four incisions. Perhaps that's why my anesthesia was so intense.

slapguitarer
02-17-2011, 09:15 AM
Yeah, in fairness, slappy, that was me. They were all buried and they had to make four incisions. Perhaps that's why my anesthesia was so intense.

I think that's what they're doing to me to. All I know is I'm getting all four pulled, and I'm going to be awake as it's happening. But I'm not going to feel a thing. Also, my mom just got me hella pills, so I think I don't have to worry too much about pain.

Derelict
02-17-2011, 09:39 AM

That sounds horrible. All four of mine had broken the gums already, so i just had a little bleeding, and no pain.

rjturtle9
02-17-2011, 11:04 AM
When I got it done they just gave me a shit ton of shots in my mouth. I was awake during the whole thing, but was too numb to feel any pain. Wasn't really bad at all. Plus, i was listening to Skeletonwitch so that made things ever more pleasant. The shitty part is when you bleed out your gums for a day. That shit sucked.

mankvill
02-17-2011, 11:11 AM
Just be sure to ask for Frosty's from Wendy's

larvtard
02-17-2011, 12:37 PM

I'm getting mine out this summer as well, unless by some miracle my teeth realign themselves or whatever between now and then, that is. How old are you? When I get them out, I'll just have turned 19. Most people I know got them at age 17 though.

idrinkwine732
02-17-2011, 01:04 PM
Good luck! :) Hope you get to go where you want.

I didn't get in... :/

jd091
02-17-2011, 02:08 PM
So I saw an ad on Metalsucks.com for Dr. Acula, describing them as "A Krunked-out cocktail" thats:

1 Part Emmure :lol:
1 Part A Day To Remember :leak:
1 Part Bring Me The Horizon :barf:

That sure as hell sounds like a band everyone would like!

:dance:

slapguitarer
02-17-2011, 02:56 PM
When I got it done they just gave me a shit ton of shots in my mouth. I was awake during the whole thing, but was too numb to feel any pain. Wasn't really bad at all. Plus, i was listening to Skeletonwitch so that made things ever more pleasant. The shitty part is when you bleed out your gums for a day. That shit sucked.

Same here. Except no Skeletonwith. I'm going through the bleeding thing right now. It's no fun

slapguitarer
02-17-2011, 02:57 PM
I'm getting mine out this summer as well, unless by some miracle my teeth realign themselves or whatever between now and then, that is. How old are you? When I get them out, I'll just have turned 19. Most people I know got them at age 17 though.

I'm 16

ChildrenofSodom
02-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Best part of getting wisdom teeth out: hearing and feeling (no pain) the grinding of the bone as they cut the teeth out. It felt like I was in a Saw movie, hearing the machines working...it was sick :lol:

makethemsuffer12
02-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Best part of getting wisdom teeth out: hearing and feeling (no pain) the grinding of the bone as they cut the teeth out. It felt like I was in a Saw movie, hearing the machines working...it was sick :lol:

Don't forget the lovely smell of ground teeth.

The worst parts of the whole wisdom teeth thing are the constant bleeding the first couple of days and not being able to open your mouth wide because of the stitches.

El Gordo
02-17-2011, 05:37 PM
Don't forget the lovely smell of ground teeth.

The worst parts of the whole wisdom teeth thing are the constant bleeding the first couple of days and not being able to open your mouth wide because of the stitches.

Man, all you guys are making getting them pulled out sound brutal. It took me like half a day and I was pretty much good to go. :tongue:

Dextrimental
02-17-2011, 06:01 PM

Don't worry too much man, these things happen, its just one more bump in the road! I practically dropped out of my first college course, took a year out and am now back studying something completely different to what I first studied. Just keep the head up and all that!

treghet
02-17-2011, 06:06 PM
So I saw an ad on Metalsucks.com for Dr. Acula, describing them as "A Krunked-out cocktail" thats:

1 Part Emmure :lol:
1 Part A Day To Remember :leak:
1 Part Bring Me The Horizon :barf:

That sure as hell sounds like a band everyone would like!

:dance:

A couple days ago they had an ad for the new Emmure album too. I find it pretty hilarious how they will rip on those bands, and then plaster their site with ads for them. Money, eh?

larvtard
02-17-2011, 06:39 PM

UT Austin?

Indestructible
02-17-2011, 06:40 PM
Dr. Acula

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X949ZYPYCg

idrinkwine732
02-17-2011, 07:51 PM
UT Austin?

Yeah. It's not a big deal, even though I really saw myself going there.

NYU is jumping up to #1, even though I'm not getting in there either.

DethMaiden
02-17-2011, 07:52 PM

Fallback is...?

larvtard
02-17-2011, 07:55 PM

Really? You said you had a 31 ACT. Do you have a low GPA or something?

jd091
02-17-2011, 08:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X949ZYPYCg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=176reZfw-j0

ALL YOUR SHORTS ARE BROWN AND GREEN

idrinkwine732
02-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Fallback is...?

I'm already into University of Arizona, which is a fantastic school and they're giving me quite a bit of money. I'm in a pretty good situation.

Really? You said you had a 31 ACT. Do you have a low GPA or something?

My GPA is the reason I didn't get in, I know that much.

larvtard
02-17-2011, 08:40 PM
My GPA is the reason I didn't get in, I know that much.

Sucks man. :(

Also, I'm not trying to sound elitist or anything, but is Arizona really that good of a school? It didn't rank very high on US News and World Report's most recent list.
And I know those lists aren't definitive or anything, I'm just sayin.'

idrinkwine732
02-17-2011, 08:46 PM
Sucks man. :(

Also, I'm not trying to sound elitist or anything, but is Arizona really that good of a school? It didn't rank very high on US News and World Report's most recent list.
And I know those lists aren't definitive or anything, I'm just sayin.'

It is. Sure, it's not of the caliber of the other schools that I'm applying to, but it's a great school. I still don't think I'll end up going to Arizona, but I really like it as a safety school.

I think that the worst thing that the college process does to people is make them think that lists like that matter even a little bit. I think there's a possibility that my business degree from Arizona does a lot more than a business degree from UT, but all of that depends on how hard I work. The same could even be said for a degree from anywhere. If you put in the time, your degree will be every bit as valuable as someone who went to a name school.

illuminatus917
02-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Lute Olsen was the man.

powerslave_85
02-17-2011, 08:51 PM
And I know those lists aren't definitive or anything, I'm just sayin.'Arizona fucking rules. But I might be a bit biased, because that's where I went ;) Seriously though, it's a great, great school. The astronomy and physics departments are world-famous (name a space project and they probably helped with it, including the most recent Mars landing), and the business, engineering and journalism schools are top notch as well.

idrinkwine732
02-17-2011, 08:58 PM
business and journalism schools are top notch as well.

:cool:

slapguitarer
02-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Hey Wine, you should go to SSU, so you can chill with me. :D;)

idrinkwine732
02-17-2011, 09:28 PM
We can chill at shows already, bro girardi. Wait, you're not a sports fan...

...Brover Cleveland, 22nd and 24th president of the United States

Butcher of Birth
02-17-2011, 09:30 PM
Watching Conan O'Brien, it's amazing.

slapguitarer
02-17-2011, 09:53 PM
We can chill at shows already, bro girardi. Wait, you're not a sports fan...

...Brover Cleveland, 22nd and 24th president of the United States

How do you come up with so many ways to say "bro"?

Akumu
02-18-2011, 02:38 AM
I'm already into University of Arizona, which is a fantastic school and they're giving me quite a bit of money. I'm in a pretty good situation.

It's a very, very good thing that like your safeties. :fist: I hope the rest of your decisions go well!

daimonos
02-18-2011, 04:36 AM
I'm going for an audition/college visit at Clemson University this weekend. Hopefully that'll work out well.

Fires Of Sedition
02-18-2011, 08:02 AM
Paid my application fee and got my transcripts sent to OSU, waiting to see if I get accepted. :snivel:

ChildrenofSodom
02-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Paid my application fee and got my transcripts sent to OSU, waiting to see if I get accepted. :snivel:

O-H!

Wait...

evildeadjedi
02-18-2011, 09:45 AM
O-H!

Wait...

Oregon State had it first since they were founded in 1868 but, The Ohio State University (the official name of Ohio State) founded in 1870 is the largest enrolled school. Oklahoma State is the odd man out so they should change the abbreviation to stop further confusion.

El Gordo
02-18-2011, 06:07 PM
If you look up 'thrash' in the dictionary, the dictionary kicks you in the balls and you have a nightmare that looks like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYMD1Hc3E1U)

BloodoftheKings
02-19-2011, 11:19 AM
Vince Neil's girlfriend tweeting about Vince in jail.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/soulflypremiere/aliciatwitter.jpg

Why would you be proud of someone for being in jail?? :wtf:

Indestructible
02-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Vince Neil's girlfriend tweeting about Vince in jail.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/soulflypremiere/aliciatwitter.jpg

Why would you be proud of someone for being in jail?? :wtf:

I hate celeberty gossip.

BloodoftheKings
02-19-2011, 11:33 AM
I hate celeberty gossip.

So do I but this lady is fuckin stupid.

ChildrenofSodom
02-19-2011, 09:03 PM
I haven't really drank since August, and I've become such a lightweight. Had a Red Stripe and a Red Stripe Light, and I'm feeling buzzed already. Wimp. Plus I can't hear from the AILD concert.

jd091
02-19-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm seeing Parkway Drive next week and want to get front and center on rail. It's at the House of Blues in Chicago. Any advice on how early I should get there? Haven't been here yet. I'm thinking 1-1.5 hours early.

I appreciate your guys' honest opinions.

BloodoftheKings
02-19-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm seeing Parkway Drive next week and want to get front and center on rail. It's at the House of Blues in Chicago. Any advice on how early I should get there? Haven't been here yet. I'm thinking 1-1.5 hours early.

I appreciate your guys' honest opinions.

It's not that hard as long as your their before the first band gets on. If the whole center area of the rail is taken then go right behind those people and keep your position and move forward when space opens up.

daimonos
02-20-2011, 11:04 AM
I'm going for an audition/college visit at Clemson University this weekend. Hopefully that'll work out well.

This went good. If I get accepted I'm more than likely going there.

idrinkwine732
02-20-2011, 11:07 AM
This went good. If I get excepted I'm more than likely going there.

Are you now? ;)

daimonos
02-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Are you now? ;)

Wow, I feel like a dumbass. It's been a long two days of travelling, hop off my shit!

idrinkwine732
02-20-2011, 11:27 AM
Wow, I feel like a dumbass. It's been a long two days of travelling, hop off my shit!

Just messin', I know first hand what the college admissions process can do to the brain.

TonyD
02-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Auditions for what? Music?

TonyD
02-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Looks like Queens sold out in less than 3 days, you fuckin kidding me?
Looks like I'm not seeing shit til summer.

slapguitarer
02-20-2011, 09:28 PM

Scalpers

ChildrenofSodom
02-21-2011, 08:35 AM
My aunt was making Valentine's Day cookies for her 3 year old's class, and here's what she pulled out of the oven.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183707_1567127308866_1555935584_31205420_4409468_n .jpg

DethMaiden
02-21-2011, 08:47 AM
My aunt was making Valentine's Day cookies for her 3 year old's class, and here's what she pulled out of the oven.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183707_1567127308866_1555935584_31205420_4409468_n .jpg

:lol: :wow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZHtoN9Q9jY&feature=related

Derelict
02-21-2011, 08:47 AM

3 days wasnt enough time to get tix?

ChildrenofSodom
02-21-2011, 09:10 AM
My uncle may have snuck in and altered one when she wasn't watching.

Derelict
02-21-2011, 09:15 AM
Cookie Dong is ALWAYS funny

daimonos
02-21-2011, 10:09 AM

I thought the picture was really funny, but then it was even more funny whenever I read your sig underneath of it. :lol:

daimonos
02-21-2011, 10:12 AM
Auditions for what? Music?

I'm going to school for Audio Technology, which is like recording/production/sound work, and it's an emphasis under the Performing Arts Major, which requires an audition. I played a snare drum piece for them then after that it was basically a short interview. I think it went pretty well, or I hope so, at least.

TonyD
02-21-2011, 10:28 AM
Scalpers
I don't wanna give into something worse than Ticketmaster
3 days wasnt enough time to get tix?
I was planning on going to the venue the day they went on sale but that fell through, so yeah my bad.

idrinkwine732
02-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Thinking about where this GY!BE review is going.

General Chat or Setlists and Gig Reports?

hhhmmmmmm....

slapguitarer
02-21-2011, 03:55 PM

hhhmmmmmm....

Well, it should go in Setlists and Gig Reports. That's where all show reviews and setlists go, and I'm pretty sure you'll supplying the setlists with your reviews..

Wizzbang11
02-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Well, it should go in Setlists and Gig Reports. That's where all show reviews and setlists go, and I'm pretty sure you'll supplying the setlists with your reviews..

There's a mess every time something non metal is posted there.

es156
02-21-2011, 04:13 PM

hhhmmmmmm....

Post it in Set Lists.

There's a mess every time something non metal is posted there.

Only if it is really far off, like John Denver or The Imagination Movers.

idrinkwine732
02-21-2011, 04:19 PM
That was more of a jab at all those people who throw a fuss than an actual question ;)

mankvill
02-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Day one of new job complete! :D

TonyD
02-21-2011, 04:21 PM
Still mad about Fleetwood Mac being moved to the general section.
Day one of new job complete! :D

Where?

slapguitarer
02-21-2011, 04:26 PM
I learned how to play the intro to Hangings Gardens by Cormorant. :rocker:

es156
02-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Still mad about Fleetwood Mac being moved to the general section.

So am I.

mankvill
02-21-2011, 04:35 PM
I work for the company that owns my Apartment Complex. Today was pretty much orientation and then driving around and seeing all their properties. But we ended the day laughing at all the past police reports that had been filed. Like some big guy calling 911 because after he took a shower, there was a handprint on his mirror?

idrinkwine732
02-21-2011, 04:46 PM
I learned how to play the intro to Hangings Gardens by Cormorant. :rocker:

DethMaiden
02-21-2011, 07:36 PM
Starting a paper that's due during my first class tomorrow at 10 o'clock the night before was an awesome decision. Here's hoping the PBR I'm downing while I write it doesn't a) make it incoherent or b) make me fall asleep.

Dextrimental
02-21-2011, 07:42 PM
You guys moved Stone fucking Sour to the general section after I posted that setlist, I'm still slightly peeved about that! ;)

ChildrenofSodom
02-21-2011, 07:55 PM
I've been so fucking depressed today. I have no idea why. I've been doing the same polisci homework for 2 hours and I don't understand it. I still have Spanish to do and I have to study for an Anthropology exam. Plus there's all my extra curricular shit I have to keep up on. I'm about to have a nervous breakdown; I can't handle this shit today for some reason. I feel like something is biologically wrong.

illuminatus917
02-21-2011, 08:03 PM
I've been so fucking depressed today. I have no idea why. I've been doing the same polisci homework for 2 hours and I don't understand it. I still have Spanish to do and I have to study for an Anthropology exam. Plus there's all my extra curricular shit I have to keep up on. I'm about to have a nervous breakdown; I can't handle this shit today for some reason. I feel like something is biologically wrong.

I've had a headache all day... a bad one... so bad I was on the verge of vomiting a few times. And I had to go to a public forum on "Turmoil in the Arab World," to listen to a few PhD's talk about what's next in Egypt. Normally I would have enjoyed it, but damn... sitting in a packed out room with 500 people crammed into a much too small space with the constant fear of vomiting... not fun.

Maiden33
02-21-2011, 08:07 PM

I haven't in a long time, but I used to have days like this once in a while. It really sucks, sadly I don't have much advice, but just wanted to say I know what you're talking about.

ChildrenofSodom
02-21-2011, 08:22 PM
I want to punch a hole in the wall, I'm so frustrated. I don't feel like myself.

elturtleboy
02-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Triple H and Undertaker are bacccck :rocker:

DethMaiden
02-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Starting a paper that's due during my first class tomorrow at 10 o'clock the night before was an awesome decision. Here's hoping the PBR I'm downing while I write it doesn't a) make it incoherent or b) make me fall asleep.

Update: I don't know what's flowing better tonight: the beer or the bullshit. This paper is turning out shockingly good. Can't wait to reward myself with tomorrow night's Immortal gig.

DethMaiden
02-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Update 2: Hit a goddamn wall. Sleeping for six hours and finishing in the very early a.m. Fuckin' surrealism.

ChildrenofSodom
02-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Update 2: Hit a goddamn wall. Sleeping for six hours and finishing in the very early a.m. Fuckin' surrealism.

I'm gonna try this method too. I feel better now, but I'm still tired and none of this studying is sticking in my head. Hopefully it will look clearer at 7:30.

TonyD
02-21-2011, 10:55 PM

Always seems to put a fire under my ass but makes papers end up too short or total gibberish.

idrinkwine732
02-21-2011, 11:02 PM
I've only pulled two all nighters throughout high-school, but I found out last time that the best method is to do something to clear your mind once you're mentally blocked. I took four walks last time I had an essay, one of them particularly unadvised at 4 AM.

idrinkwine732
02-21-2011, 11:25 PM
http://twitter.com/nfljesus

Favorite Twitter feed ever.

Natrlhi
02-22-2011, 10:52 AM
I learned how to play the intro to Hangings Gardens by Cormorant. :rocker:The cello part, or guitar? ;)

ChildrenofSodom
02-22-2011, 12:28 PM
My shitty day was just brightened by Mickey Avalon's "My Dick". Instant smile.

Derelict
02-22-2011, 03:59 PM
just hit a deer and totaled my car -SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evildeadjedi
02-22-2011, 04:58 PM
just hit a deer and totaled my car -SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is a deer doing in Philly?

Go Here:

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3719690287/mediterranean-foods-imports-columbus

It's near Hound Dogs Pizza.

Get this:

http://sadaf.com/store/product120.html

The main uses and the reputation of the borage since the earliest and the most ancient times has been its property of driving off melancholia and inducing gladness or courage in a person. Some herbalist also venture that the name of the herb might be a derivation from or the corruption of the word corago-courage, or translated as "I bring courage", thus this property of inducing confidence in a person has been associated with this herb since very early times. The word borage on the one hand may still be a derivation of yet word from the Latin language, this word is “burra” translated into "a flock of wool", which may be the association of wool to the hairy leaves and stems borne by the herb. However, still other possible origins of the name are also given by some other plant historians, who say that borage may in fact be a derivation of the Celtic word barrach which can be translated into "a man of courage". Borage was called the "herb of gladness" by the Welsh. Pliny the Roman historian, informs us that, the ancient Romans made use of the borage flowers to produce an elixir, which they used to lighten the spirits and raise confidence, this use of the plant to beat back depression was also common during the Elizabethan age in England, when melancholy was typically treated using a herbal concoction made from the borage.

Make tea from the leaves but, if it's a deep dark purple it's too strong and will really REALLY mellow you out. You want medium purple. It also doesn't have much of a flavor so you'll want to add some honey to the tea.

One friend of mine said after they mixed too much and drank it they felt like they smoked several joints. :stoned: :stoned: :stoned:

Here is more information on Borage:

http://www.herbs2000.com/herbs/herbs_borage.htm

ChildrenofSodom
02-22-2011, 07:51 PM
Hey guys. Can you vote (http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/92895/voteable_entries/15429969) for me? My name's Cameron, for those that didn't know. I'm in a weight loss contest, and the voting ends tomorrow at midnight PT. I'd appreciate your guys' help winning. I lost 90 lbs since June, and I get cool shit if I win.

Warning: Fat guy pics.

Dextrimental
02-22-2011, 08:38 PM
Hey guys. Can you vote (http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/92895/voteable_entries/15429969) for me? My name's Cameron, for those that didn't know. I'm in a weight loss contest, and the voting ends tomorrow at midnight PT. I'd appreciate your guys' help winning. I lost 90 lbs since June, and I get cool shit if I win.

voted dude :)

ChildrenofSodom
02-23-2011, 05:08 AM
voted dude :)

Thanks. :D

brutal_descent
02-23-2011, 05:24 AM
Wrestling cat.

No homo. ;)

makethemsuffer12
02-23-2011, 06:30 AM

I voted. What do you win?

Derelict
02-23-2011, 06:35 AM
What the hell is a deer doing in Philly?

I'm just west of the city, we have deer everywhere, and people get all bitchy when you try to thin them out.

ChildrenofSodom
02-23-2011, 07:17 AM
I voted. What do you win?

Top 4 men (out of 8) get a free t-shirt and 7-day supply of their shake mix. Runner-ups get $2500. Grand prize winner gets $25,000 and a big ass trip to California (I think), meetings with company folks, personal workouts with famous trainers, etc.

Thanks for voting!

Derelict
02-23-2011, 07:25 AM
voted - holy shit those old pix are scary

ChildrenofSodom
02-23-2011, 08:41 AM
voted - holy shit those old pix are scary

Yeah, no shit haha. That's why I did something about it. ;)

Div
02-23-2011, 11:54 AM

its called anxiety. its when you get all panicky and mindfuck yourself into getting nervous and negative. the only two ways ive found to get over this are a.) talking to people about casual things and b.) improving your time-management skills. also, try to stay positive and humble yourself with something, like being glad you dont live in the middle east right now. most of all, just keep doing your work, the more things you check off your list the more your anxiety will fade away.

ChildrenofSodom
02-23-2011, 12:09 PM
its called anxiety. its when you get all panicky and mindfuck yourself into getting nervous and negative. the only two ways ive found to get over this are a.) talking to people about casual things and b.) improving your time-management skills. also, try to stay positive and humble yourself with something, like being glad you dont live in the middle east right now. most of all, just keep doing your work, the more things you check off your list the more your anxiety will fade away.

I'm 100% sure it was a panic attack. I got through it and feel fine now. I went home over the weekend and didn't touch any homework.....now I know I can't do that.

SomewhereInTime72
02-23-2011, 04:10 PM
yo. never have one of those again they suck.

slapguitarer
02-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Reading letters colleges sent me.

illuminatus917
02-23-2011, 06:52 PM
Reading letters colleges sent me.

Any good news?

evildeadjedi
02-23-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm just west of the city, we have deer everywhere, and people get all bitchy when you try to thin them out.

Oh man that sucks! Crazy environmentalists it's more humane to thin out deer populations than to have them over populating.

ChildrenofSodom
02-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Someone should tell those deers that we were here first.

Wait...

slapguitarer
02-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Any good news?

Haha, not those kind of letters. It's pretty much IRL spam.

idrinkwine732
02-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Any good news?

:snivel::snivel:

Derelict
02-23-2011, 08:03 PM
Someone should tell those deers that we were here first.

Wait...

Well no shit deer were here first. But since we killed off coyotes and wolves on the east coast for the most part, there's nothing to kill off deer. So they completely ruin forests, gardens, etc, and the amount of accidents/deaths they cause is pretty bad. I live right near Valley Forge National Park, and it's being ruined by stupid deer. They tried to have a well organized hunt (USDA snipers) last year, with all of the venison going to homeless shelters, but some assholes sued and blocked it. I hope them, as well as their children, get in car accidents with deer.

ChildrenofSodom
02-23-2011, 08:46 PM
Well no shit deer were here first. But since we killed off coyotes and wolves on the east coast for the most part, there's nothing to kill off deer. So they completely ruin forests, gardens, etc, and the amount of accidents/deaths they cause is pretty bad. I live right near Valley Forge National Park, and it's being ruined by stupid deer. They tried to have a well organized hunt (USDA snipers) last year, with all of the venison going to homeless shelters, but some assholes sued and blocked it. I hope them, as well as their children, get in car accidents with deer.

Haha, I was kidding. I know all about the destructiveness of deer. They're assholes.

ChildrenofSodom
02-23-2011, 08:47 PM
Haha, not those kind of letters. It's pretty much IRL spam.

I've been at Ohio State since fall 2009, and I still get mail from Hillsdale College (a private, Republican college) every single month.

DethMaiden
02-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Haha, I was kidding. I know all about the destructiveness of deer. They're assholes.

Thanks Louis. ;)

ChildrenofSodom
02-23-2011, 09:03 PM
Thanks Louis. ;)

Mike made me watch youtube clips all afternoon. :D

jd091
02-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Shooting deer is quite fun, if I say so myself. :allan:

illuminatus917
02-23-2011, 10:08 PM
Shooting deer is quite fun, if I say so myself. :allan:

It's probably not too fun for the deer.

SomewhereInTime72
02-23-2011, 10:21 PM
deer i barely even know 'er

rjturtle9
02-23-2011, 10:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMjwiP29cg4

Rowsdower!
02-23-2011, 10:27 PM
How many times has "Masturbating" been an answer on this thread?

Not that I am..

jd091
02-24-2011, 12:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMjwiP29cg4

It's probably not too fun for the deer.

No, its probably not. And guess what? I still smile when I kill 'em.

Don't do it as much now since I get bad allergies and its boring as hell waiting around for 6 hours to find them. Much more fun shooting ducks or pheasants :shred:

Derelict
02-24-2011, 05:30 AM

Gotcha, wasn't sure, sorry for my mini-rant then.

Venison is delicious, btw

daimonos
02-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Venison is delicious, btw

Whenever people in my family kill deer, we save the meat and my dad makes various kinds of food out of it. Deer Jerky is the best.

jd091
02-24-2011, 01:18 PM
Whenever people in my family kill deer, we save the meat and my dad makes various kinds of food out of it. Deer Jerky is the best.

Although killing deer is fun, I can't think of a situation where eating Venison tastes better than if you substituted it with beef.

ChildrenofSodom
02-24-2011, 01:26 PM
I've always wanted to have venison. Never looked for it though.

Div
02-24-2011, 01:44 PM
Hunting deer is pretty cost-effective too, butcher 4 or 5 large deer and you've got enough meat to last you many months.

powerslave_85
02-24-2011, 02:07 PM
I've always wanted to have venison. Never looked for it though.
As far as I know, they don't really sell it in stores, except for maybe specialty ones. You usually have to know someone who's a hunter.

idrinkwine732
02-24-2011, 02:09 PM
As far as I know, they don't really sell it in stores, except for maybe specialty ones. You usually have to know someone who's a hunter.

They used to sell it at my local food library, but they don't anymore.

DethMaiden
02-24-2011, 03:03 PM
They used to sell it at my local food library, but they don't anymore.

It's called a grocery store, ya douchebag.

mankvill
02-24-2011, 03:12 PM
It's called a grocery store, ya douchebag.

Whaddya mean booze ain't food? I'd rather chop off my ding-dong than admit that.

ChildrenofSodom
02-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Do you have to return the food when you're done with it?

JRA
02-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Wow, I can't believe the member interviews for Mercyful Fate in the latest Decibel are 4-5 years apart.

ChildrenofSodom
02-24-2011, 06:23 PM
"Just take a shot and rape her, what the hell."

Doing homework. Watching Louis CK, ignoring all the controversy I stirred up recently. :D

TonyD
02-24-2011, 06:29 PM
Wow, I can't believe the member interviews for Mercyful Fate in the latest Decibel are 4-5 years apart.

That reminds me, I got a couple issues of Decibel in the mail the other day, one for the LoG flexi disc and the other for the Kyuss Hall of Fame article. Coincidentally they both have Amon Amarth on the cover. I think I'm gonna dig into one now...

daimonos
02-24-2011, 07:15 PM
That reminds me, I got a couple issues of Decibel in the mail the other day, one for the LoG flexi disc and the other for the Kyuss Hall of Fame article. Coincidentally they both have Amon Amarth on the cover. I think I'm gonna dig into one now...

The new issue has a 12 page article about the history of Death, told by various members and people who were involved throughout the years. Schuldiner is on the cover. Totally worth the 5 bucks. :rocker:

larvtard
02-24-2011, 08:38 PM
The new issue has a 12 page article about the history of Death, told by various members and people who were involved throughout the years. Schuldiner is on the cover. Totally worth the 5 bucks. :rocker:

That's the last one actually (great cover story). The new one has Amon Amarth on the cover.

makethemsuffer12
02-25-2011, 09:27 AM
Going into NYC later for the David Ellefson/Frank Bello bass clinic at the Sam Ash on 48th Street. Should be a good time.

BloodoftheKings
02-25-2011, 10:45 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/8c/No_jesus_no_pants.jpg

Derelict
02-25-2011, 11:08 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/8c/No_jesus_no_pants.jpg

Chances that guy is a serial killer? 99.99999%?

daimonos
02-25-2011, 11:57 AM
That's the last one actually (great cover story). The new one has Amon Amarth on the cover.

Oh i see, then I guess my FYE is a month behind.

slapguitarer
02-25-2011, 07:29 PM
Reading my new issue of Decibel magazine. They gave the new Children of Bodom an 8. I don't know whether to consider listening to it or not trust Decibel's word. They did give Thomas Gile's Pulse a 6. Maybe I'll just not trust their album reviews.

BloodoftheKings
02-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Reading my new issue of Decibel magazine. They gave the new Children of Bodom an 8. I don't know whether to consider listening to it or not trust Decibel's word. They did give Thomas Gile's Pulse a 6. Maybe I'll just not trust their album reviews.

Listen to it anyway if your a Bodom fan. Even if it's really bad what harm is 45 minutes out of your life gonna do?

slapguitarer
02-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Listen to it anyway if your a Bodom fan. Even if it's really bad what harm is 45 minutes out of your life gonna do?

Well their older work is good. I'll check it out, but I'm just suprised it got an 8.

larvtard
02-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Well their older work is good. I'll check it out, but I'm just suprised it got an 8.

meh, numbered ratings don't really matter. It's the review itself that counts mostly.

slapguitarer
02-25-2011, 08:26 PM
meh, numbered ratings don't really matter. It's the review itself that counts mostly.

It's pretty positive. But the review seems to cater to people who are already fans of Chilrden of Bodom. Kind of a "If you like x album, then you'll really like this album!" review.

daimonos
02-25-2011, 10:19 PM

Don't trust Decibel...their ratings suck.

Derelict
02-26-2011, 07:14 AM
off to find a new car today

mastodon421
02-26-2011, 08:03 AM
My Ipod just broke:(:mad:

jd091
02-26-2011, 08:36 AM
I AM HOLDING A GA STANDING FLOOR TICKET TO SEE RAMMSTEIN IN CHICAGO, MAY 10

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

TonyD
02-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Found it
http://www.cutewithchris.com/images/2008/08/15/catbus.jpg

ChildrenofSodom
02-26-2011, 12:30 PM
You'd get all kinds of pussy with that thing.

DethMaiden
02-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Found it
http://www.cutewithchris.com/images/2008/08/15/catbus.jpg

AN ACTUAL CATBUS, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Holy shit. Want. My desktop background for like four of the past six months has been the Catbus and Totoro and Satsuke and Mei hangin' out at the bus stop. :lovedup:

TonyD
02-26-2011, 12:41 PM
Google image "catbus"
You'd get all kinds of pussy with that thing.

Just thought this pun shouldn't be buried in the end of the last page...

ChildrenofSodom
02-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Google image "catbus"

Just thought this pun shouldn't be buried in the end of the last page...

Thank you. :D

brutal_descent
02-26-2011, 02:46 PM
Just finished watching Buried. Completely fucking devastated.

JRA
02-26-2011, 03:51 PM
http://sydlexia.com/super_mario_seven_deadly_sins.htm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mankvill
02-26-2011, 04:00 PM
http://sydlexia.com/super_mario_seven_deadly_sins.htm

http://sydlexia.com/ducktales_is_impossible_and_reality_is_a_lie.htm

JRA
02-26-2011, 04:10 PM
http://sydlexia.com/ducktales_is_impossible_and_reality_is_a_lie.htm

That one's good too, but it's not quite as good as the one I just posted.

Div
02-27-2011, 04:56 PM

these are pretty cool

http://www.carbuyersnotebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/golf_6_2.jpg

ChildrenofSodom
02-28-2011, 06:04 AM
Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton are weird looking people.

TonyD
02-28-2011, 10:23 AM
these are pretty cool

http://www.carbuyersnotebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/golf_6_2.jpg

Yes...
Or if you're smart, a tdi.

illuminatus917
02-28-2011, 10:54 AM
Writing a 5 page essay on the French conquest of Algeria.

:hmm:

Crionics
02-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Well my school just recieved a bunch of French foreign exchange students. This girl in my class is hosting one of the French girls, so she asked her guest if she eats meat and she replied "No, I have a boyfriend." :lol: Those French!

ChildrenofSodom
02-28-2011, 06:14 PM
I was in the counseling services department today and as soon as I get off the elevator, this Asian student beckons me over. She's filling out paperwork, and she points at sexual orientation, "heterosexual." "I am girl, I like boys. Is this it?"

Perfect opportunity to hit on someone, right?

DethMaiden
02-28-2011, 06:17 PM
I was in the counseling services department today and as soon as I get off the elevator, this Asian student beckons me over. She's filling out paperwork, and she points at sexual orientation, "heterosexual." "I am girl, I like boys. Is this it?"

Perfect opportunity to hit on someone, right?

That almost crosses from "you can't make this shit up" to "you'd have to make that shit up."

ChildrenofSodom
02-28-2011, 06:58 PM

That almost crosses from "you can't make this shit up" to "you'd have to make that shit up."

It was really weird. She was just really frank...room was full of strangers, and she was 5 feet away from the service desk, and she asked the first handsome, muscular man that walked into her field of vision.

How many signals do I need?

larvtard
02-28-2011, 07:02 PM
I've been filming a farce on whorish celebrities with 2 other people for my AP British Lit class. pretty damn stressful so far. However, I think you guys would like my deus ex machina. I can post the video up here later if anybody's interested. :D

mankvill
02-28-2011, 07:34 PM
[I]deus ex

Oh my God, a bomb.

larvtard
02-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Oh my God, a bomb.

what?:confused:

mankvill
02-28-2011, 07:56 PM
what?:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qKzIsisU

:lol: sorry

larvtard
02-28-2011, 08:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qKzIsisU

:lol: sorry

Ah, I see now. :tongue:

TonyD
02-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Well my school just recieved a bunch of French foreign exchange students. This girl in my class is hosting one of the French girls, so she asked her guest if she eats meat and she replied "No, I have a boyfriend." :lol: Those French!

lawlawlawl

ChildrenofSodom
02-28-2011, 08:46 PM
I desperately need to find Lucky Louie online somewhere.

Fires Of Sedition
03-01-2011, 09:25 AM
I'm burning some mix CDs for my spring break road trip. I need some trippy song suggestions, metal or not!

Natrlhi
03-01-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm burning some mix CDs for my spring break road trip. I need some trippy song suggestions, metal or not!http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/t/the-crystal-method/album-vegas.jpg

mastodon421
03-01-2011, 10:10 AM
I'm burning some mix CDs for my spring break road trip. I need some trippy song suggestions, metal or not!

Lords Of Acid.

Div
03-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Oh my God, a bomb.

:fist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlu5C0PT4kQ

evildeadjedi
03-01-2011, 10:50 AM
I desperately need to find Lucky Louie online somewhere.

I can help ya there :eyes: just shoot me a pm.

TonyD
03-01-2011, 11:27 AM
DST starts in 2 weeks :rocker:

Derelict
03-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Really gained a ton of respect for charlie sheen the last couple of months

daimonos
03-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Really gained a ton of respect for charlie sheen the last couple of months

I read an article today where he was saying that they should re-air Two and a Half Men, raise his pay to 3 million an episode, and that they should apologize to him while licking his feet.

The man is a nutjob.

He kind of reminds me of this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPKUhXkP7tY

ChildrenofSodom
03-01-2011, 06:21 PM
To tell you how fucked up the politics in Ohio are right now, a Pro-Life group is bring in a pregnant woman to be subjected to an ultrasound in front of the legislature, so the sound of the fetus's heartbeat can be entered as "testimony" for an anti-abortion bill. This woman is going to have an ultrasound machine inserted into her vagina in front of lawmakers so her fetus can talk.

larvtard
03-01-2011, 06:23 PM
To tell you how fucked up the politics in Ohio are right now, a Pro-Life group is bring in a pregnant woman to be subjected to an ultrasound in front of the legislature, so the sound of the fetus's heartbeat can be entered as "testimony" for an anti-abortion bill. This woman is going to have an ultrasound machine inserted into her vagina in front of lawmakers so her fetus can talk.

:badidea: :headoff:

powerslave_85
03-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Do you have a link or something?

ChildrenofSodom
03-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Do you have a link or something?

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/morning_call/2011/03/fetus-to-testify-for-heartbeat-bill.html

I heard from someone that they'll do the ultrasound in front of the committee, but I'm trying to verify that. Give me a sec. I may have to retract my statement if its pre-recorded.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/politics/2011/02/28/unborn-baby-to-testify-at-abortion-hearing/

ChildrenofSodom
03-01-2011, 07:01 PM
:badidea: :headoff:

What's a bad ideas? Doing the ultrasound, or bringing up abortion? I certainly don't want to start an argument, just commenting on how silly and theatrical it is. I say the same thing when Code Pink wackos stand up and yell stuff about vaginas in the Capitol.

larvtard
03-01-2011, 07:12 PM
What's a bad ideas? Doing the ultrasound, or bringing up abortion? I certainly don't want to start an argument, just commenting on how silly and theatrical it is. I say the same thing when Code Pink wackos stand up and yell stuff about vaginas in the Capitol.

Nah, I just thought it was a cool smiley. The whole thing is mostly just farcical.

Akumu
03-01-2011, 09:25 PM

But...

... :censored: ...

:chair:

I can't really find it funny, this and the whole Planned Parenthood de-funding debacle just depresses me. Meh.

powerslave_85
03-01-2011, 09:31 PM
I can't really find it funny, this and the whole Planned Parenthood de-funding debacle just depresses me. Meh.Yep. The sheer amount of anti-women legislation being pushed through is fucking horrifying.

Dextrimental
03-02-2011, 07:21 AM

Thats ridiculous. Abortion is far too touchy an issue to allow for something like this. I have always though the best way to allow for a bill to be passed either way is simply talk to women who have had abortions, and see how it affected their lives. But perhaps thats just me.

ChildrenofSodom
03-02-2011, 08:55 AM
A US Congresswoman admitted a few weeks ago to getting an abortion when she was younger, due to medical issues. She said what a lot of people don't "get": abortion is a very touchy issue, and no woman makes that decision lightly. Talking about it in black and white terms is ridiculous and gets us no where.

Natrlhi
03-02-2011, 10:03 AM

Anything by Grails (who, by the way, have a new album coming out this month - next week, I think - and a little bird told me it has leaked... ;)).

Their best album is probably 2007's "Burning Off Impurities", but it's all good trippy stuff. "Post-rock on opium" would be a good description. :stoned: :D

daimonos
03-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Didn't get into Clemson :mad:

ChildrenofSodom
03-02-2011, 12:34 PM
If Bree Olson retires permanently because of Charlie Sheen, I'm going to strangle him.

larvtard
03-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Didn't get into Clemson :mad:

:( sorry man

rjturtle9
03-02-2011, 01:04 PM
If Bree Olson retires permanently because of Charlie Sheen, I'm going to strangle him.

This. Although, there are many other nice girls that would fill her shoes quite nicely, if not better.

Natrlhi
03-02-2011, 01:31 PM
If Bree Olson retires permanently because of Charlie Sheen, I'm going to strangle him.Are you talking about retiring from showbiz altogether, or from porn? Because I thought you didn't watch porn. ;)

On a related side note, in interviews Sheen often refers to his other "goddess" Natalie Kenly as "Natty". :D

powerslave_85
03-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Eh. Not a big fan.

jd091
03-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Eh. Not a big fan.

Of Bree? Or women?

ChildrenofSodom
03-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Are you talking about retiring from showbiz altogether, or from porn? Because I thought you didn't watch porn. ;)

Did I say I didn't watch porn? Was that when I was stupid? Or a liar? Also, she's in showbiz?

mastodon421
03-02-2011, 03:08 PM

+1

powerslave_85
03-02-2011, 03:29 PM
Of Bree? Or women?
Bree. I don't see what's so great about her.

ChildrenofSodom
03-02-2011, 04:17 PM
She has an alright face. Also, Kacey Jordan was at the party at Sheen's house. Can't he get actual actresses to come to his parties?

powerslave_85
03-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Real actresses have too much dignity.

ChildrenofSodom
03-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Real actresses can't hold their cocaine.

makethemsuffer12
03-02-2011, 04:37 PM

I lol'd.

powerslave_85
03-02-2011, 04:41 PM
That too.

Div
03-03-2011, 02:45 PM
I don't condone anything sheen is doing. He's a rich celebrity and he's taking advantage of that by living it up while he can. I mean what good is all that money if you're dead?

TonyD
03-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Can anyone give me the cliff notes on what the fuck Charlie Sheen has been doing? I just know he's an alcoholic and he's holding out on Two and a Half Men because he wants more money.

jd091
03-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Can anyone give me the cliff notes on what the fuck Charlie Sheen has been doing? I just know he's an alcoholic and he's holding out on Two and a Half Men because he wants more money.

Fuck this man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKR2-A0KPU

:bigfinger

Akumu
03-04-2011, 03:59 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=154910

Wow, it's like the perfect abstinence tool!

Dextrimental
03-04-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about Sheen at the moment. On one hand, he's allowed do whatever the hell he wants and I'm glad he's enjoying himself. On the other, its a one way ticket to disaster at some point and the dude has kids. Then again, I don't really care, its his life, not mine.

Div
03-04-2011, 06:28 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=154910

Wow, it's like the perfect abstinence tool!

took them long enough, but i doubt anyone would want gene simmons tongue on their penis. wait, wheres that jerry guy....

BloodoftheKings
03-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Im pretty sure kiss condoms have been around for a long time, maybe they're just bringing them back.

DethMaiden
03-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Always drama after a big party. Exhausting. Fun, but it's never enough for everybody to have a good time and say good night. Why do I have to be one of the sane ones?

illuminatus917
03-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Always drama after a big party. Exhausting. Fun, but it's never enough for everybody to have a good time and say good night. Why do I have to be one of the sane ones?

Reminds me of Brain Damage by Pink Floyd. I'm usually the one thinking I'm the only sane mind amongst a sea of lunatics, but then I realize all those lunatics probably think I'm the one that's insane. Everybody's willing to look at others but it's so damn hard to look from the outside in. Everything is perspective.

brutal_descent
03-05-2011, 01:15 AM
http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSISBBVD/PPSIM309/PR

Dextrimental
03-05-2011, 05:22 AM
Reminds me of Brain Damage by Pink Floyd. I'm usually the one thinking I'm the only sane mind amongst a sea of lunatics, but then I realize all those lunatics probably think I'm the one that's insane. Everybody's willing to look at others but it's so damn hard to look from the outside in. Everything is perspective.

Proudly, I just dont get involved inalot of that stuff.. If I have a problem with someone, I make it a point to say it to them before the party, or if needs be during, and talk it out with them. Its often surprising the difference it makes if you just say the point you have directly to the person and have at it there and then.

Derelict
03-05-2011, 06:04 AM
My buddy and I are HUGE south park/parker/stone fans, about to head up to NYC to see their musical that just opened up on Broadway, then sticking around for Flyers @ Rangers at MSG tomorrow - should be an awesome weekend.

ShatteredFlame
03-05-2011, 06:11 AM
My buddy and I are HUGE south park/parker/stone fans, about to head up to NYC to see their musical that just opened up on Broadway, then sticking around for Flyers @ Rangers at MSG tomorrow - should be an awesome weekend.

WOAH! Wish I knew about this, whats it called?

Derelict
03-05-2011, 06:18 AM
WOAH! Wish I knew about this, whats it called?

The Book of Mormon - pretty sure it's running for awhile, I know it's just getting started.