PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part IV

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

jd091
01-23-2011, 10:54 PM
Here we go again

So I have a good female friend who is incredibly nice, smart and funny and happens to be incredibly hot. We've been hanging out more than usual and I've been getting good vibes between us, and her and her friend hinted at me the other day that she would be interested in going on a date with me. Today, she tells me she's not ready for a date yet since she's too soon out of a relationship, but she still has feelings for me and everything.

Why the fuck hint to me that you were interested in a date if I'm just gonna get rejected? :confused: Whatever; at the worst I'll have to wait like a month and I'll be in the clear.

Females = confusing.

Dextrimental
01-24-2011, 05:00 AM
So I have a good female friend who is incredibly nice, smart and funny and happens to be incredibly hot. We've been hanging out more than usual and I've been getting good vibes between us, and her and her friend hinted at me the other day that she would be interested in going on a date with me. Today, she tells me she's not ready for a date yet since she's too soon out of a relationship, but she still has feelings for me and everything.

Why the fuck hint to me that you were interested in a date if I'm just gonna get rejected? :confused: Whatever; at the worst I'll have to wait like a month and I'll be in the clear.

Females = confusing.

Thats actually very striahgt forward when it comes to girls dude. And its simple what shes doing there, she wants to see if you are willing to wait for her. Women aren't that hard to figure out, honestly.

ChildrenofSodom
01-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Thats actually very striahgt forward when it comes to girls dude. And its simple what shes doing there, she wants to see if you are willing to wait for her. Women aren't that hard to figure out, honestly.

Lions don't have to play mind games - they just fuck the lioness, spread the genetic code of their species, and get on with it. Why do we have to mess around like this?

Dextrimental
01-24-2011, 05:18 AM
Lions don't have to play mind games - they just fuck the lioness, spread the genetic code of their species, and get on with it. Why do we have to mess around like this?

Cuz female humans dont watch enough discovery channel to consent to said behaviour.

ChildrenofSodom
01-24-2011, 05:39 AM
Cuz female humans dont watch enough discovery channel to consent to said behaviour.

Well, the female lion doesn't really 'consent', the male is just stronger and takes it. Society doesn't like us doing that sort of thing. Sounds like Nazi Germany to me.

Dextrimental
01-24-2011, 05:52 AM
Well, the female lion doesn't really 'consent', the male is just stronger and takes it. Society doesn't like us doing that sort of thing. Sounds like Nazi Germany to me.

Aye, suppose its the price we pay for being civilised!

ChildrenofSodom
01-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Aye, suppose its the price we pay for being civilized!

Fixed, you neanderthal.

Dextrimental
01-24-2011, 07:07 AM
Fixed, you neanderthal.

Sorry, these Mondays off bring out the worst in me!

Div
01-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Take out massive loans and go to college —> Get a 9-5 job with a decent salary and benefits —> Get married —> Have kids —> Take on a mortgage —> Work 30 years in something you’re not terribly passionate about —>Retire, buy jogging suit, play golf, and hold up lines at the post office —> Die.

does the thought of having this become your life leave anyone else feeling hustled? :hmm:

Indestructible
01-24-2011, 10:47 AM
does the thought of having this become your life leave anyone else feeling hustled? :hmm:

That only becomes your life if you let it.

Work 30 years in something you’re not terribly passionate about
Here's a life tip, when looking for a job make sure it is something you won't hate.:D

jd091
01-24-2011, 11:44 AM

Yeah, good point. She's not just an attractive girl that I'd want to bed with at a party or something, but a really cool person and good friend first of all to me. I'm sure you guys know what it's like. I need to learn more paitience, sit down and listen to some Opeth or Pelican instead of Cattle Decapitation and Suffocation :D

mankvill
01-24-2011, 11:54 AM
The Official "Eeek, Girls!" Thread Part IV

powerslave_85
01-24-2011, 12:02 PM
"Let's talk about chicks, man."

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20080523/293h.chicks.man.052308.jpg

BloodoftheKings
01-24-2011, 12:05 PM
I could have sworn jd was just trolling when he wrote that story. Can we reallly stop having these stupid discussions. Lets talk about more important things, like flouride.

mankvill
01-24-2011, 12:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/mankvill/Snapshot_20110124.jpg?t=1295899699

eyes crossed

powerslave_85
01-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Here's a life tip, when looking for a job make sure it is something you won't hate.:DThat's the problem, though. A job you'll really enjoy/isn't very stressful generally won't pay well. And it doesn't really matter if you like your job; in the end it's still a job, and you'll get bored and resentful. So it goes.

Indestructible
01-24-2011, 12:17 PM
That's the problem, though. A job you'll really enjoy/isn't very stressful generally won't pay well. And it doesn't really matter if you like your job; in the end it's still a job, and you'll get bored and resentful. So it goes.

Money is an issue alot but I would rather get payed less and do something I love doing then go to a job I hate for 30 years even if the pay at the job I hate is higher.

makethemsuffer12
01-24-2011, 01:01 PM
I was thinking about doing that but then I remembered DS 1's story was paper thin and theirs not much to remember. :tongue:

The game is still awesome, though. The story didn't really get good until the second half anyway.

jd091
01-24-2011, 01:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/mankvill/Snapshot_20110124.jpg?t=1295899699

eyes crossed

$12 for a motörhead ticket!!?!?

:rocker:

mankvill
01-24-2011, 01:43 PM
$12 for a motörhead ticket!!?!?

:rocker:

Actually it was $9.89 (radio show) + ticketmaster charges.

$23 total :eyes:

BUT I had a giftcard AND it's Motorhead for $23. :party:

Crionics
01-24-2011, 01:54 PM
God damnit looks like I'm gonna have a C+ in AP US for my first semester unless i got an 100 on the DBQ and an 87ish on the midterm (May have got 1 but prob not the other) :bouville:

Meh one C+ in an AP class shouldn't kill me.

Natrlhi
01-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Here's a life tipNo offense, but the day I start taking "life tips" from anyone your age - not to mention you in particular - is the day they need to take me out back and shoot me in the head, because clearly I have lost my fucking mind and can no longer function as an independent being.

Natrlhi
01-24-2011, 02:14 PM

Females = confusing.You could have just said that last sentence and saved yourself a lot of typing.

Women aren't that hard to figure out, honestly.Clearly you are trolling here and your comment should therefore be ignored.

RAZOR
01-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Women... :tp:

mankvill
01-24-2011, 02:32 PM
Women... :tp:

ur confuzin

jd091
01-24-2011, 02:54 PM
As an imaginary bartender once said to Jack Torrance:

"Women, Mr. Torrance. Can't live with 'em... can't live without 'em".

DethMaiden
01-24-2011, 02:54 PM
As an imaginary bartender once said to Jack Torrance:

"Women, Mr. Torrance. Can't live with 'em... can't live without 'em".

Words of wisdom, Lloyd, my man. Words. Of. Wisdom.

jd091
01-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Words of wisdom, Lloyd, my man. Words. Of. Wisdom.

:party:

evildeadjedi
01-24-2011, 03:23 PM
Actually it was $9.89 (radio show) + ticketmaster charges.

$23 total :eyes:

BUT I had a giftcard AND it's Motorhead for $23. :party:

Wait, the Ticketseister charges were more than the ticket price? :eek:

mankvill
01-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Wait, the Ticketseister charges were more than the ticket price?

Yup. Same thing happened last time I bought Motorhead tix. Thanks, Ticketmaster. :D

Natrlhi
Wait, the Ticketseister charges were more than the ticket price?You're surprised at this?

evildeadjedi
Yup. Same thing happened last time I bought Motorhead tix. Thanks, Ticketmaster. :D

Damn, that's just WRONG!

evildeadjedi
01-24-2011, 03:26 PM
You're surprised at this?

Actually I am I have never had this happen in all the years I have bought tickets from them.

However, he must gotten charged the same convenience fees that people who bought non-discounted tickets pay.

Sepultura69
01-24-2011, 06:19 PM
No offense, but the day I start taking "life tips" from anyone your age - not to mention you in particular - is the day they need to take me out back and shoot me in the head, because clearly I have lost my fucking mind and can no longer function as an independent being.

:lol:

SomewhereInTime72
01-24-2011, 08:37 PM

At the very least, I look forward to the golf.

Indestructible
01-24-2011, 09:05 PM
No offense, but the day I start taking "life tips" from anyone your age - not to mention you in particular - is the day they need to take me out back and shoot me in the head, because clearly I have lost my fucking mind and can no longer function as an independent being.

Yeah because my life tip isn't logical at all, I'm not trying to give advice to others so their life doesn't suck. :tp:

es156
01-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Hey Nat, I think the kid just rolled his eyes at you.

:allan:

DethMaiden
01-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Uh oh...

Now we get to find out if Natty is a spanker or a time-out-giver. ;)

es156
01-24-2011, 09:18 PM
I'm pretty sure he is a spanker.

;)

Natrlhi
01-24-2011, 09:27 PM
Uh oh...

Now we get to find out if Natty is a spanker or a time-out-giver. ;)

I'm pretty sure he is a spanker.

;):lol: Both. ;)

Natrlhi
01-24-2011, 09:29 PM
Hey Nat, I think the kid just rolled his eyes at you.

:allan:pwned by Bibble. Again. Dammit! :lol:

Yeah because my life tip isn't logical at all, I'm not trying to give advice to others so their life doesn't suck. :tp:He thinks life is about logic. How cute.

Your life tip may make sense to you, but it's incredibly naive and, frankly pretty unrealistic. It just shows how clueless you really are, to be honest. Also, it's pretty condescending and just a little hilarious that you are giving life tips to anybody. Your age is only the first of about 874,289 reasons why this is so. People your age don't know shit about life and careers and long-term happiness. Period. You have barely lived...how the hell can you be giving "life advice"?!?

But you just keep on trying to save the world, one conspir...I mean, "life tip" at a time, o wise one. We all enjoy the entertainment. :fist:

Indestructible
01-24-2011, 09:49 PM
pwned by Bibble. Again. Dammit! :lol:

He thinks life is about logic. How cute.

Your life tip may make sense to you, but it's incredibly naive and, frankly pretty unrealistic. It just shows how clueless you really are, to be honest. Also, it's pretty condescending and just a little hilarious that you are giving life tips to anybody. Your age is only the first of about 874,289 reasons why this is so. People your age don't know shit about life and careers and long-term happiness. Period. You have barely lived...how the hell can you be giving "life advice"?!?

But you just keep on trying to save the world, one conspir...I mean, "life tip" at a time, o wise one. We all enjoy the entertainment. :fist:
Well you pwned me on this one.

All I said was find job you don't hate. That's not bad advice at all. There are way to many people that go to jobs they hate for years and it makes their life suck. Not saying it happens to everyone but it happens alot.

Sepultura69
01-24-2011, 09:55 PM
All I said was find job you don't hate. That's not bad advice at all. There are way to many people that go to jobs they hate for years and it makes their life suck. Not saying it happens to everyone but it happens alot.

Yeah dude but you were saying how you would rather have a fun job that pays less than a harsh one that pays a shitload. 90% of jobs that are fun but pay less won't get you anywhere or help you pay for your car, health insurance, Insurance, Rent bill(house, apartment), electric bill, ect ECT....Unless you're chris rock or Kobe Bryant:hmm:

Indestructible
01-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Here's another thing I thought of, a job will only suck if you let it

Natrlhi
01-24-2011, 10:05 PM
All I said was find job you don't hate. That's not bad advice at all.I never said it was bad advice. I said it was naive - and it is. You have no idea what it takes to establish a career and support a family, and so the idea that you can advise all of us on just how to do that (or how not to do that) is just...absurd. That, and thinking that we all just get to pick and choose a completely ideal life situation for ourselves and that we won't have to put up with a staggering amount of shit along the way just shows that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. In fact, thinking that life itself obeys any rules such that you can steer it and bend it to your will is the naive thinking of a child who hasn't lived. But hey, what do I know, right?

In other words, sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do, son. Thinking we're going to be happy-go-lucky and skipping to and from our jobs every day is just...ridiculous.

Now on the other hand, if you maintain that all you were really trying to say is that we shouldn't go out and apply for jobs shoveling shit at the zoo (unless of course we're into that kind of thing for some reason), then I will officially change my response to you to simply the following:

http://www.sabinabecker.com/images/no-shit-sherlock.jpg

So take your pick - Sweet Mr. Naiveasfuck, or Captain Obvious of the Starship Sherlock. Your choice.

Natrlhi
01-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Here's another thing I thought of, a job will only suck if you let itNo, that's hookers.

Natrlhi
01-24-2011, 10:11 PM
Sorry fellers - I hate to quit when I'm having this much fun, but I gotta get some sleep so I can get up early tomorrow and go to my job that won't suck if I don't let it.

(I feel so empowered all of a sudden...)

Natrlhi
01-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Yeah dude but you were saying how you would rather have a fun job that pays less than a harsh one that pays a shitload. 90% of jobs that are fun but pay less won't get you anywhere or help you pay for your car, health insurance, Insurance, Rent bill(house, apartment), electric bill, ect ECT....Unless you're chris rock or Kobe Bryant:hmm:from the mouths of babes...

Indestructible
01-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Sorry fellers - I hate to quit when I'm having this much fun, but I gotta get some sleep so I can get up early tomorrow and go to my job that won't suck if I don't let it.

(I feel so empowered all of a sudden...)

You proved me wrong with your previous responses tonight but I know I'm right when I say your job will only suck if you let it, not only your job but life will suck if you let it.

Sepultura69
01-24-2011, 10:23 PM
from the mouths of babes...

:confused:

JRA
01-24-2011, 10:25 PM
I have only one contribution to all this.

Actually I have two.

#1 Sheeeeeiit.

#2 Make this a man a mod dammit!

rjturtle9
01-24-2011, 10:57 PM
#2 Make this a man a mod dammit!

Agree.

I'll also put in a vote for good ol' Mr. Manks too ;)

Sepultura69
01-24-2011, 11:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54GEAJrlRmo

Cant.....

Stop........

Laughing.............

The comment section is even more hilarious :lol:

Fires Of Sedition
01-25-2011, 12:43 AM

Cant.....

Stop........

Laughing.............

That was insanely annoying. I couldn't get past the first 15 seconds.

Anyway, I just checked out Finntroll's and Ensiferum's sets and I'm not familiar with very many of the songs so I'm not sure if I want to go see them next week. Has anyone seen them?

jd091
01-25-2011, 12:57 AM

Cant.....

Stop........

Laughing.............

Oh my god... Its like watching a trainwreck... in SLOW MOTION...

Natrlhi
01-25-2011, 07:14 AM
:confused:The saying generally means that wisdom sometimes comes from the unlikeliest of places, and often unexpectedly... ;)

Natrlhi
01-25-2011, 07:49 AM
Make this a man a mod dammit!Fuck that. Then I would have to stop sharing my unsolicited and unwanted opinion all the time. :D

JRA
01-25-2011, 08:08 AM
Fuck that. Then I would have to stop sharing my unsolicited and unwanted opinion all the time. :D

That didn't stop Allan...

...or Bouville...

...or Cheese...

...also, I'm pretty sure Eric told Brady to go commit suicide for listening to so much black metal. :eyes:

es156
01-25-2011, 08:20 AM
...also, I'm pretty sure Eric told Brady to go commit suicide for listening to so much black metal. :eyes:

:lol: :lol:

I used to give him crap about it but I don't think it ever went that far, ha ha. Although, I was just thinking last night that Brady would probably have an aneurysm if he knew that I now own 2 Immortal CD's.

JRA
01-25-2011, 08:24 AM
:lol: :lol:

I used to give him crap about it but I don't think it ever went that far, ha ha. Although, I was just thinking last night that Brady would probably have an aneurysm if he knew that I now own 2 Immortal CD's.

:eek: Which ones?

es156
01-25-2011, 08:32 AM
:eek: Which ones?

All Shall Fall and At The Heart Of Winter.

powerslave_85
01-25-2011, 08:42 AM
I never said it was bad advice. I said it was naive - and it is. You have no idea what it takes to establish a career and support a family, and so the idea that you can advise all of us on just how to do that (or how not to do that) is just...absurd. That, and thinking that we all just get to pick and choose a completely ideal life situation for ourselves and that we won't have to put up with a staggering amount of shit along the way just shows that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. In fact, thinking that life itself obeys any rules such that you can steer it and bend it to your will is the naive thinking of a child who hasn't lived. But hey, what do I know, right?

In other words, sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do, son. Thinking we're going to be happy-go-lucky and skipping to and from our jobs every day is just...ridiculous.

Now on the other hand, if you maintain that all you were really trying to say is that we shouldn't go out and apply for jobs shoveling shit at the zoo (unless of course we're into that kind of thing for some reason), then I will officially change my response to you to simply the following:

http://www.sabinabecker.com/images/no-shit-sherlock.jpg

So take your pick - Sweet Mr. Naiveasfuck, or Captain Obvious of the Starship Sherlock. Your choice.
:agree: :bowdown:

Div
01-25-2011, 01:31 PM
You proved me wrong with your previous responses tonight but I know I'm right when I say your job will only suck if you let it, not only your job but life will suck if you let it.

so basically what you're trying to say is "stay positive"?

daimonos
01-25-2011, 05:49 PM
Just finished playing the drums along to the entire Ghost Reveries (Opeth) album. It was a good time :horns:

JRA
01-25-2011, 06:09 PM
All Shall Fall and At The Heart Of Winter.

Get Sons of Northern Darkness. 85% of it is lethal thrash riffs Overkill forgot to include on Killbox 13.

ChildrenofSodom
01-25-2011, 06:10 PM
Bill Livingood, the House Sergeant-at-Arms, the guy that introduces the President at the State of the Union, is a graduate of Michigan State University. Big Ten, MOTHERFUCKERS!

jd091
01-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Just finished playing the drums along to the entire Ghost Reveries (Opeth) album. It was a good time :horns:

:bowdown:

Div
01-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Bill Livingood, the House Sergeant-at-Arms, the guy that introduces the President at the State of the Union, is a graduate of Michigan State University. Big Ten, MOTHERFUCKERS!

i guess one could say he's... livin' good

powerslave_85
01-25-2011, 06:39 PM
http://daily.likeme.net/lm/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/yeahhh.jpg

SomewhereInTime72
01-25-2011, 06:44 PM

ChildrenofSodom
01-25-2011, 06:51 PM

Yeah, but he doesn't get to work on bills. ;)

Fires Of Sedition
01-26-2011, 12:18 AM
Any recommendations on ear buds?

DethMaiden
01-26-2011, 09:54 AM
This just in, in case there was any question about it before, Kevin Love is definitely the coolest white person in the world:

http://wac.1c01.edgecastcdn.net/801C01/snoopdogg.cdn/images/local/500/bbe2d677-a33e-43a2-83f3-7aceaf76c3f2.jpg

Natrlhi
01-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Any recommendations on ear buds?
http://www.dealoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/skullcandy-inkd.jpg
Skullcandy Ink'd Smokin' Buds

Affordable, yet awesome. Good sound quality for the price, noise-cancelling, comfortable, and they stay in when you're physically active. I wear them to blast High on Fire and other awesomeness into my skull when I work out all the time. :metal:

Oh, and you can sleep with them in, too. :fist:

powerslave_85
01-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Yeah, I like Skullcandy buds. They last quite a while, and when they do crap out, they're cheap to replace.

ChildrenofSodom
01-26-2011, 12:03 PM
This just in, in case there was any question about it before, Kevin Love is definitely the coolest white person in the world:

http://wac.1c01.edgecastcdn.net/801C01/snoopdogg.cdn/images/local/500/bbe2d677-a33e-43a2-83f3-7aceaf76c3f2.jpg

Well sure, after me.

Maiden33
01-26-2011, 12:17 PM
My girlfriend has Skullcandy ear buds and frankly I can't fucking stand them. :lol:

makethemsuffer12
01-26-2011, 12:23 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=152829

FUCK. YES.

JRA
01-26-2011, 12:38 PM

Since when do you care about Snoop Dogg?

Sepultura69
01-26-2011, 12:40 PM
SNOOP DEE-OH DOUBLE GIZZLE, FA RIZZLE MY GRIZZLE EXTRA KIZZLE ON THE DIZZLE, SHIZZLE NIZZLE OVA DA FUNK FIZZLE, KAPA-CHOW :rocker:

Sepultura69
01-26-2011, 12:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMa6743Pts

I haven't seen this shit in like 2 years. Goddamn...I totally forgot how fuckin' "metal" metallica use to be. This is the James Hetfield that I miss :(

BloodoftheKings
01-26-2011, 12:57 PM
I've had skull candy ear buds before and they always seem to break in 2 weeks. And it's not just me, all my friends who had them had to replace them within the next month.

El Gordo
01-26-2011, 05:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMa6743Pts

I haven't seen this shit in like 2 years. Goddamn...I totally forgot how fuckin' "metal" metallica use to be. This is the James Hetfield that I miss :(

Meh, that's all good and everything but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtaxKNaEAns is the performance that shows you the band they used to be. Hetfield doesn't -- CAN'T own the stage like that anymore. And Newsted. What the fuck can you say about Newsted? The guy was a fucking animal and a big reason why a Metallica show isn't a Metallica show anymore... Trujillo isn't fit to string Newsted's bass. (Not saying Trujillo's a bad player, he just ain't Jason)

mankvill
01-26-2011, 05:46 PM
There's a ton of scene kids in Lawrence tonight because NeverShoutNever is playing here :I

Travis The Dragon
01-26-2011, 05:53 PM
Over 20 inches of fucking snow and no January thaw this year! :(

treghet
01-26-2011, 05:58 PM
There's a ton of scene kids in Lawrence tonight because NeverShoutNever is playing here :I

You mean 12 y/o girls?

mankvill
01-26-2011, 08:39 PM
You mean 12 y/o girls?

Synonymous.

Fires Of Sedition
01-27-2011, 11:32 AM
http://www.dealoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/skullcandy-inkd.jpg
Skullcandy Ink'd Smokin' Buds

Affordable, yet awesome. Good sound quality for the price, noise-cancelling, comfortable, and they stay in when you're physically active. I wear them to blast High on Fire and other awesomeness into my skull when I work out all the time. :metal:

Oh, and you can sleep with them in, too. :fist:

Thanks for the recommendation. I ended up getting Skullcandy Titans for around the same price the Ink'd Smokin' ones are going for.

evildeadjedi
01-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Meh, that's all good and everything but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtaxKNaEAns is the performance that shows you the band they used to be. Hetfield doesn't -- CAN'T own the stage like that anymore. And Newsted. What the fuck can you say about Newsted? The guy was a fucking animal and a big reason why a Metallica show isn't a Metallica show anymore... Trujillo isn't fit to string Newsted's bass. (Not saying Trujillo's a bad player, he just ain't Jason)

Very true Newsted did kick ass I enjoyed both And Justice.. and the black album but, since I'm a die hard of the first three albums it's all about this man.

http:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcsaBKoK9-o (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcsaBKoK9-o)

:drool: :rocker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK2hruTkUVA

:drool: :rocker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-G4PTysacI&feature=related :light: :horns: :drool:

DethMaiden
01-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Since when do you care about Snoop Dogg?

I don't like his music, but he is pretty much the definition of coolness.

TonyD
01-27-2011, 03:46 PM

Proof that smoking weed makes you cool.

jd091
01-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Proof that smoking weed makes you cool.

Well, duh.

:stoned:

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 04:07 PM

WRONG.

You're kidding yourself if you think that. There is nothing cool about "Drop it like it's Hot".:cool:

Everyone knows SLICK RICK is the the coolest cat :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgipGCpCL1I

Slick Rick is beyond the defintion of cool
http://cdn.idolator.com/assets/resources/2008/05/slickrick.jpg

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 04:09 PM
WRONG.

You're kidding yourself if you think that. There is nothing cool about "Drop it like it's Hot".:cool:

Slick Rick is beyond the defintion of cool
http://cdn.idolator.com/assets/resources/2008/05/slickrick.jpg

:fist:

TonyD
01-27-2011, 04:13 PM
While we're posting pictures of black people...
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6myvBhMDNU8nAcs5owflhcrhn1U4IK FQyNSP_t_3BM6WIRWmp

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 04:15 PM
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/sites/tampabay.com.blogs.media/files/images/typepad-legacy-files/52545.6a00d83451b05569e20134828f486a970c-pi.jpg

mankvill
01-27-2011, 04:17 PM
i have an job interview on friday :party:

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 04:20 PM
i have an job interview on friday :party:

I want to say "Cool story bro" but I would feel like a dick. :hecho:

Instead I will just say what most will say...

Good luck and God speed:hmm:

DethMaiden
01-27-2011, 04:24 PM

Wrong.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qmicN86KAxQ/RpYrr987kGI/AAAAAAAACdM/72cq8HW3GgM/s1600/Weedeater.jpg

mankvill
01-27-2011, 04:25 PM
I want to say "Cool story bro" but I would feel like a dick. :hecho:

Instead I will just say what most will say...

God Luck and Good Speed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cniwPE5XZGQ)

Best part about job: I would get out of work at 5 or 6 every day so I wouldn't have to miss concerts :party:

ChildrenofSodom
01-27-2011, 05:07 PM

S

http://www.thestranger.com/images/blogimages/2010/10/07/1286468969-nas460.jpg

You whack.

TonyD
01-27-2011, 06:13 PM
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/sites/tampabay.com.blogs.media/files/images/typepad-legacy-files/52545.6a00d83451b05569e20134828f486a970c-pi.jpg

http://www.impawards.com/2005/posters/are_we_there_yet.jpg

DethMaiden
01-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Posting pictures of rappers we like now? Okay.

http://thejosevilson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/krs-one.jpg

http://hiphop.sh/files/koolmD.jpg

http://www.thathottness.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/immortaltechnique.jpg

idrinkwine732
01-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Going to Aquarius, Amoeba and Shaxul on Saturday!

Also picking up my Scion tickets!

Div
01-27-2011, 07:31 PM
http://vvoice.vo.llnwd.net/e12/big-l-s-unfinished-business.5640805.40.jpg

evildeadjedi
01-27-2011, 07:38 PM
In addition to the ones already posted both of these chaps:

http://www.hip-hop-dance.net/image-files/outkast.jpg

This guy:

http://www.wallkrushcrew.nl/UserFiles/Image/PhotoGallery/1124Ice-T&DjEvilE.jpg

Not to mention him:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQCbUp9sPEV7NuFhKJkaYpoXYqbHs_5 Dz_hB5-6-dZ6k1hj6oB&t=1

Indestructible
01-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Dont forget Chuck D

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo314/lilmike3388/untitled.jpg

slapguitarer
01-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Going to Aquarius, Amoeba and Shaxul on Saturday!

Also picking up my Scion tickets!

I was just there on Sunday, assuming you mean the one in SF. It was the first time I checked out Shaxul and I thought it was a cool little place. If they had more Prog Metal I'd love the place.

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Dont forget Chuck D

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo314/lilmike3388/untitled.jpg

http://www.gossiboocrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/flavor-flav-newswire-400a111606.jpg
And Flavor Flaaaaaaaaaav :fist:

mankvill
01-27-2011, 07:45 PM
http://themixtapedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/image/LIL%20B%202.jpg

THANK YOU BASED GOD

Wizzbang11
01-27-2011, 07:49 PM
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/19/l_c6251ba3745342269140412a723bc9ff.jpg

treghet
01-27-2011, 07:53 PM
http://themixtapedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/image/LIL%20B%202.jpg

THANK YOU BASED GOD

Every single person at my school loves him now. One month ago I never knew he existed.

treghet
01-27-2011, 07:53 PM
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/19/l_c6251ba3745342269140412a723bc9ff.jpg

So many things can be said about this photo. :lol:

mankvill
01-27-2011, 07:54 PM

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/destroyer_666016_550162(1).jpg

nigger!

mankvill
01-27-2011, 07:55 PM
So many things can be said about this photo. :lol:

Educate Yourself (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6e0Nrlr_jg)

JRA
01-27-2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.thestranger.com/images/blogimages/2010/10/07/1286468969-nas460.jpg

You whack.

Slick Rick owns you fucktard

Indestructible
01-27-2011, 08:01 PM

That sucked.

Wizzbang11
01-27-2011, 08:02 PM
That sucked.

:flame:

mankvill
01-27-2011, 08:04 PM
That sucked.

treghet
01-27-2011, 08:05 PM

I know who they are, silly. :tongue:

Indestructible
01-27-2011, 08:05 PM

You can't be shocked. You know that bibble hates most death metal growls

ChildrenofSodom
01-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Slick Rick owns you fucktard

o no I mentioned Nas and josh is butthurt that I liked Untitled without hearing Illmatic o no

treghet
01-27-2011, 08:18 PM
http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/42872817c725ff4c44216259360c824e.jpg

That sucked.

Tell him that, not us. :eyes:

Wizzbang11
01-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Tell him that, not us. :eyes:

..or him:
http://a312.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/19/l_4c3517cb122f3a5068d20b2e0f992367.jpg

treghet
01-27-2011, 08:30 PM
I like ya, Wizzbang, and although I thought it was amusing, I'm with Indestructible on this. I've known a few people who have died from cancer, but none of them were close, so those jokes don't bother me, but for someone else it might hit a lot closer to home.

Indestructible
01-27-2011, 08:34 PM
tl;dr
point is the members of Blasphemy could annihilate Nevermore in hand to hand combat, the true test of "who is the better man"

and lol alex jones
Nice response so adult and well thought out.:tp:

There is no way any death metal band can touch the greatness that is Nevermore.

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 08:35 PM
I have pretty much seen all those hip hop artists/groups that everyone has posted so far(minus Big L and 2pac). I had no idea so many people here enjoy good ol' fashion Hip Hop :rocker:

Anyways everyone's forgetting the greatest hip hop duo of all time

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4z_YFyxeS-8/SiIi2UF5ntI/AAAAAAAAACU/xHlSMkjWwIc/s400/Organized+Konfusion.jpg

I met the guy on the left multiple times at hip hop gigs and got to rap with him on stage last year at a small shitty little bar in los angeles. Most awesomest moment ever:rocker:

Wizzbang11
01-27-2011, 08:36 PM
I like ya, Wizzbang, and although I thought it was amusing, I'm with Indestructible on this. I've known a few people who have died from cancer, but none of them were close, so those jokes don't bother me, but for someone else it might hit a lot closer to home.

My grandpa died of lung cancer and multiple family members have had cancer, eh. I'm not praising cancer, just wishing it upon my online enemies.
I'll change it to 'get's raped' if that'd make it better.

slapguitarer
01-27-2011, 08:36 PM
Nice response so adult and well thought out.:tp:

You were just listening to Death, weren't you? They've surpased that by over 9000 light years. And that's comming from somebody who really likes Nevermore.

Wizzbang11
01-27-2011, 08:39 PM

So you're telling me:
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/6339027/Warrel+Dane+nevermore_vid_0168.jpg

could take out:
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/505597/Blasphemy.jpg

Wizzbang11
01-27-2011, 08:48 PM
I liked your original response of:
All Warrel Dane(Nevermore) has to do to take out the members of Blasphemy is play one of his songs. They will run in terror because they heard good music and couldn't comprehend what it was.

much more.

slapguitarer
01-27-2011, 08:49 PM
So you ignored my comment. That's because you know it's true.

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 08:49 PM
I liked your original response of:
All Warrel Dane(Nevermore) has to do to take out the members of Blasphemy is play one of his songs. They will run in terror because they heard good music and couldn't comprehend what it was.

much more.

I fell on the floor laughing when I read that.

Wizzbang11
01-27-2011, 08:50 PM
I fell on the floor laughing when I read that.

Me too, and before I came up with a response he changed it.
So I felt it necessary to not let that one be lost.

Indestructible
01-27-2011, 08:52 PM
You were just listening to Death, weren't you? They've surpased that by over 9000 light years. And that's comming from somebody who really likes Nevermore.

I like Nevermore better than Death. Ive been listening to nevermore alot longer and only been listening to death for a few months so it's too soon to rank them. Also vocals matter to me and I'll take Warrel Danes vocals over Chuck Schuldiners vocals anyday.

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Can't we all just get along guys? Also sorry to y'all who've lost loved ones or close friends. I didn't have anyone die of cancer but I had two really close friends of mine die last year(one Whom I've known since I moved to america back in the mid 90s)

So yeah, I wouldn't really wish death upon anyone even if they are my enemies.....unless you're broken cyde....or fred durst...:flame:

Anyways i'll fuck off now and let ya'll do yo thing.

Keep it real... KEEP IT..METAL:rocker:

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 08:55 PM
So yeah, I wouldn't really wish death upon anyone even if they are my enemies.....unless you're broken cyde....or fred durst...:flame:

:fist:

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Last.fm just suggested I listen to the black dahlia murder :hecho:

slapguitarer
01-27-2011, 08:57 PM
I like Nevermore better than Death. Ive been listening to nevermore alot longer and only been listening to death for a few months so it's too soon to rank them. Also vocals matter to me and I'll take Warrel Danes vocals over Chuck Schuldiners vocals anyday.

Vocals are the only area in which Nevermore is better than Death. Other than that.

Death > Nevermore

That being said, I really like Nevermore and look forward to seeing them in May.

Maiden33
01-27-2011, 08:59 PM
Wow. Just wow. :lol:

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 08:59 PM

I saw them at Mayhem Fest 2009. Tell you the truth, I thought they sounded pretty fuckin awesome. But meh, i was just chillin' and buying time untill Coprse, Behemoth and That other band got on stage:cool:

Indestructible
01-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Vocals are the only area in which Nevermore is better than Death. Other than that.

Death > Nevermore

That being said, I really like Nevermore and look forward to seeing them in May.

Seeing Nevermore in april:party::party::drool::drool::rocker::rocker: :horns: :horns: :light::blaze:

DethMaiden
01-27-2011, 09:03 PM
The Internet, everybody!

BloodoftheKings
last.fm just went to far they put on Eminem's We Made You :barf:

mankvill

Have been jamming them a lot recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-IYmPkpXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0d2LAgN-Q4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2q4CsM81Rg

Indestructible
01-27-2011, 09:04 PM
last.fm just went to far they put on Eminem's We Made You :barf:

Better than the Black Dahlia murder, though I like Eminem.

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 09:05 PM

Do not compare eminem to Black Dahlia Murder.

That's like comparing Jay Z to Suffocation

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 09:06 PM

I like Eminem to. But his last 2 albums are even worse then Black Dahlia.

Maiden33
01-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Recently tuned my guitar to B-E-A-D-F#-B, and thinking I might keep it that way for some time.

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 09:09 PM
I like Eminem to. But his last 2 albums are even worse then Black Dahlia.

That's because Eminems not the perverted drug induced, crack smoking, acid consuming per-scripted drugs eating menace that he use to be. I remember bumpin' the marshal mather LP back in 6th grade. That was THEEEE shit! But things have changed. He's been sober for two years, getting in his 40s. He's toned down his "I'M KILL YOU, RAPE MY WIFE AND TAKE MY DAUGHTER OUT TO THE CARNIVAL" Stuff and go for a different direction. He's got kids to take care of. But i do miss the old' em:(

The Eminem show was his last great album:cool:

mankvill
01-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Recently tuned my guitar to B-E-A-D-F#-B, and thinking I might keep it that way for some time.

You gotta tune lower and get those chuggz

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 09:12 PM
That's because Eminems not the perverted drug induced, crack smoking, acid consuming per-scripted drugs eating menace that he use to be. I remember bumpin' the marshal mather LP back in 6th grade. That was THEEEE shit! But things have changed. He's been sober for two years, getting in his 40s. He's got kids to take care of. But i do miss the old' em:(

True dat. Eminem show was his last great album, Encore had it's moments but recovery is probably the biggest piece of shit i've ever heard.

Maiden33
01-27-2011, 09:13 PM

It was mostly inspired by the fuck-ton of Evergrey I've been listening to lately, but I'm really intrigued by this tuning in particular because I could adapt and attempt to re-learn all of my bands songs in new keys so they retained the same pitches as before - just with the added heaviness. It's like playing with a 7-string in standard tuning.

slapguitarer

B Standard is a fun one.

If you want the best chugs, you gotta get a 10 string guitar and tune it down an octave. ;)

treghet

For the best chuggz you need an 8 string. Also 3 guitarists in your band.

Maiden33
01-27-2011, 09:17 PM
Yeah, no thanks to some of the ridiculous tunings and guitars that are going around these days. It's a big step for me to even consider playing in something other than standard, which I truly believe is all you NEED.

Also, if I start playing in this tuning, I don't play to change the way I write or riff. I hate bands who think because they tune to B, all their songs need to be in B, or C if they tune to C, etc.

Indestructible
01-27-2011, 09:17 PM

:fist::metal:

Old eminem is good, it's fun starting controversy and pissing the media off.

Indestructible
01-27-2011, 09:19 PM
That's because Eminems not the perverted drug induced, crack smoking, acid consuming per-scripted drugs eating menace that he use to be. I remember bumpin' the marshal mather LP back in 6th grade. That was THEEEE shit! But things have changed. He's been sober for two years, getting in his 40s. He's toned down his "I'M KILL YOU, RAPE MY WIFE AND TAKE MY DAUGHTER OUT TO THE CARNIVAL" Stuff and go for a different direction. He's got kids to take care of. But i do miss the old' em:(

Things do change, maybe he can rap about something different on the next album and actually make it good.

treghet
01-27-2011, 09:20 PM
If you want the best chugs, you gotta get a 10 string guitar and tune it down an octave. ;)

Well shit. You beat me.

slapguitarer
01-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Yeah, no thanks to some of the ridiculous tunings and guitars that are going around these days. It's a big step for me to even consider playing in something other than standard, which I truly believe is all you NEED.

Also, if I start playing in this tuning, I don't play to change the way I write or riff. I hate bands who think because they tune to B, all their songs need to be in B, or C if they tune to C, etc.

Yeah, I was just joshing. I'm there with you though. I'm pretty much in Standard tuning all of the time.

mankvill
01-27-2011, 09:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpkjLHtylu0

cover it jeff

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Things do change, maybe he can rap about something different on the next album and actually make it good.

When your doing songs with Rihanna I dont think theirs any going back to being good.

Indestructible
01-27-2011, 09:29 PM
When your doing songs with Rihanna I dont think theirs any going back to being good.

I actually like that song:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Indestructible
01-27-2011, 09:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpkjLHtylu0

cover it jeff

I think he hates deathmetal and grind just as much as i do.

Maiden33
01-27-2011, 09:35 PM
I think he hates deathmetal and grind just as much as i do.

I actually would say I hate it more considering I won't listen to anything that doesn't have at least 50/50 clean vocals. I just don't go around broadcasting that and waging war anymore.

Wizzbang11
01-27-2011, 09:39 PM
I actually would say I hate it more considering I won't listen to anything that doesn't have at least 50/50 clean vocals. I just don't go around broadcasting that and waging war anymore.

Plus your knowledge of your respective genre's of interest is immense; and you have, at least in the past acknowledged the musical skill/credibility of extreme metal.

mankvill
01-27-2011, 09:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wniXxeTJlyM

COVER IT

Maiden33
01-27-2011, 09:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wniXxeTJlyM

COVER IT

That was... odd.

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 09:49 PM
Hopefully I score some Big Four tickets tomorrow :hecho::hmm:

elturtleboy
01-27-2011, 10:36 PM
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/10374425/Body+Count.jpg

treghet
01-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Working on a project I procrastinated on. Procrastinating more by posting on here.

Derelict
01-28-2011, 07:41 AM
Managed to survive 70,000 tons in one piece. Pictures to follow

treghet
01-28-2011, 08:07 AM
Managed to survive 70,000 tons in one piece. Pictures to follow

And set lists!

Derelict
01-28-2011, 08:31 AM
Don't really have those, more a running list of Observations

JRA
01-28-2011, 08:31 AM

Somehow, I don't think that all that different from Dildo.

BloodoftheKings
01-28-2011, 08:49 AM
Somehow, I don't think that all that different from Dildo.

I dont even know any songs by Dido. I never heard anything by him except the song he did with Eminem.

ChildrenofSodom
01-28-2011, 08:57 AM
So, the Democratic Party in my hometown is looking for people to run for city council. It doesn't matter since Republicans always win, so I decided to throw my name in. I'm working on a platform right now.

Indestructible
01-28-2011, 08:58 AM
I dont even know any songs by Dido. I never heard anything by him except the song he did with Eminem.

Dido's a girl.

DethMaiden
01-28-2011, 09:02 AM
Dido's a girl.

He's talking about Ronnie James Dido.

ChildrenofSodom
01-28-2011, 09:03 AM
He's talking about Ronnie James Dido.

Yep, that song Dio did with Eminem was a classic.

DethMaiden
01-28-2011, 09:06 AM
Yep, that song Dio did with Eminem was a classic.

Last the Way You Line

Indestructible
01-28-2011, 09:06 AM
So, the Democratic Party in my hometown is looking for people to run for city council. It doesn't matter since Republicans always win, so I decided to throw my name in. I'm working on a platform right now.

What's your platform?

ChildrenofSodom
01-28-2011, 09:27 AM
What's your platform?

Well, I've decided not to run after talking to the party chairman (who said since I'm still in school, I should focus on that and start planning for a future run.) Essentially my platform is this: (none of this is going to make sense, since you aren't from my area)

- Vote against housing developments that voters have shot down repeatedly. For more than a decade, the current city council has voted in favor of rezoning land in various areas outside of town and approved contracts to build houses. There is very little attention being paid to existing housing in the city, no one is trying to buy a new house right now, and every single year the voters pass around petitions and overturn the Council at the voting booth. I want council to be responsive and quit approving these things that the voters don't want.
- I want to change the municipal pool policy on family passes. Last summer, a lesbian couple applied for a family pass with their 2 or 3 children. They were denied because they didn't match the definition of "family" as a mother, father, and kids. I think that is unfair and discriminatory. City Council and the Pool Commission have refused to address the issue.
- I want increased enforcement of extended truck beds in Downtown. The parking spots are too small and people driving trucks and vans end up partially blocking the curbside lane of traffic. Its dangerous, it disrupts the flow of traffic, and it is a nuisance to visitors of our fair city. Council has proposed greater enforcement, but keeps dragging its feet.
- Rename S. Elm St. after Sidney Wheat, a local civil rights leader.
- Hold more open forums/town halls with the citizens of Troy. I would guess that 97% of the people in my town don't know who there council member is or what council does. Meetings are very poorly advertised. I want to get people more involved with the process.
- Lastly, I want to be a role model for young people. High school students and young adults in my town are disinterested in local politics and are desperate to leave the area once they graduate. I want to provide them with an example of what a young person can accomplish in this city. All of our local leaders are old, white, male Republican businessmen and lawyers. There's nothing wrong with that in general, but I think the young people in our community need to see that they have a role in the local process and that opportunities do exist for them to affect change.

tl;dr - boring local stuff

Indestructible
01-28-2011, 09:47 AM
Well, I've decided not to run after talking to the party chairman (who said since I'm still in school, I should focus on that and start planning for a future run.) Essentially my platform is this: (none of this is going to make sense, since you aren't from my area)

- Vote against housing developments that voters have shot down repeatedly. For more than a decade, the current city council has voted in favor of rezoning land in various areas outside of town and approved contracts to build houses. There is very little attention being paid to existing housing in the city, no one is trying to buy a new house right now, and every single year the voters pass around petitions and overturn the Council at the voting booth. I want council to be responsive and quit approving these things that the voters don't want.
- I want to change the municipal pool policy on family passes. Last summer, a lesbian couple applied for a family pass with their 2 or 3 children. They were denied because they didn't match the definition of "family" as a mother, father, and kids. I think that is unfair and discriminatory. City Council and the Pool Commission have refused to address the issue.
- I want increased enforcement of extended truck beds in Downtown. The parking spots are too small and people driving trucks and vans end up partially blocking the curbside lane of traffic. Its dangerous, it disrupts the flow of traffic, and it is a nuisance to visitors of our fair city. Council has proposed greater enforcement, but keeps dragging its feet.
- Rename S. Elm St. after Sidney Wheat, a local civil rights leader.
- Hold more open forums/town halls with the citizens of Troy. I would guess that 97% of the people in my town don't know who there council member is or what council does. Meetings are very poorly advertised. I want to get people more involved with the process.
- Lastly, I want to be a role model for young people. High school students and young adults in my town are disinterested in local politics and are desperate to leave the area once they graduate. I want to provide them with an example of what a young person can accomplish in this city. All of our local leaders are old, white, male Republican businessmen and lawyers. There's nothing wrong with that in general, but I think the young people in our community need to see that they have a role in the local process and that opportunities do exist for them to affect change.

tl;dr - boring local stuff
I understand the platform.

Becarful when getting involved with politics, don't become corrupted like so many are.

ChildrenofSodom
01-28-2011, 09:58 AM
I understand the platform.

Becarful when getting involved with politics, don't become corrupted like so many are.

Thank you for that advice. I hope I can stay uncorrupted by the power to rename streets.

Indestructible
01-28-2011, 10:38 AM
Thank you for that advice. I hope I can stay uncorrupted by the power to rename streets.

Just saying any involvment in politics can change you. Stick with positions in the city you live in and then when you have done what you wanted to do leave that position. That's best way to stay uncorrupted.

jd091
01-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Libertarians ftw! Haters gonna hate!

Sepultura69
01-28-2011, 10:48 AM
well its official....

I'm goin to the big 4, baby:rocker: :rocker:

CALIFORNIA REPRESENT REPRESENT :rocker:

Indestructible
01-28-2011, 11:59 AM

Libertarians are cool.
Though I dont care for political lables

BloodoftheKings
01-28-2011, 12:09 PM
Dido's a girl.

My bad, I meant to say her

powerslave_85
01-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Real libertarians grill meat in their office. #jokesonlyBradwillget

DethMaiden
01-28-2011, 12:52 PM

Dude, the Andy-Ron moments last night were so fucking amazing, right?

BloodoftheKings
01-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Now last fm wants me to listen to Insane Clown Posse :tp:

Indestructible
01-28-2011, 12:57 PM

I'd rather listen to Whitechapel.

BloodoftheKings
01-28-2011, 12:58 PM
I'd rather listen to Whitechapel.

ICP sucks but I wouldn't go that far.

Sepultura69
01-28-2011, 12:58 PM

This is what "Summer Sanatairum" is to Metallica

What "Ozzfest" is to Blacksabbath/Ozzy

What Priest Fiest is to Judas Priest, and what The Unholy Alliance is to Slayer...

THE YEARLY ANNUAL GATHERING OF THE JUGGALOES/ICP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0xewi_Gdc8

This is ICP's music festival. Check it out. I'm getting an aneurysm just watching this:hecho:

This has been going strong for 11 years now :(

BloodoftheKings
01-28-2011, 12:59 PM

What Priest Fiest is to Judas Priest, and what The Unholy Alliance is to Slayer...

This is ICP's music festival. Check it out. I'm getting an aneurysm just watching this:hecho:

The fact that GWAR played that festival once makes me a little ashamed to be a fan of theirs.

Div
01-28-2011, 01:01 PM

at the very least you need to put an Acacia Ave someplace in Ohio

Sepultura69
01-28-2011, 01:02 PM
The fact that GWAR played that festival once makes me a little ashamed to be a fan of theirs.

Slick Rick was suppose to play last year, But he canceled last minute, thank god :cool:

BloodoftheKings
01-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Slick Rick was suppose to play last year, But he canceled last minute, thank god :cool:

If I were a musician I would never play that fest. I wouldn't want to end up like Tila Tequila :scared:

Sepultura69
01-28-2011, 01:08 PM
If I were a musician I would never play that fest. I would want to end up like Tila Tequila :scared:

You mean you wouldn't? I heard she got beat up and border-line raped at that show :hecho:

larvtard
01-28-2011, 01:12 PM

That's probably how I would classify myself, as well.

BloodoftheKings
01-28-2011, 01:12 PM
You mean you wouldn't? I heard she got beat up and border-line raped at that show :hecho:

woops, fixed it. What happened was she got rocks and shit (really they shit in their hands and threw it at her) thrown at her then she took her top off to win over the crowd but they just kept pelting her with rocks.

treghet
01-28-2011, 01:27 PM

Those videos crack me up. The first time I watched one I thought it was a joke. It was more hilarious when I found out it wasn't.

Sepultura69
01-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Those videos crack me up. The first time I watched one I thought it was a joke. It was more hilarious when I found out it wasn't.

Same here. In fact......I find myself watching the entire infomercial right now.....It's so fucking cheesy and hilarious.

"AND FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY, THE LEGENDARY TWITZDIT WILL BE MAKING HIS APPEARANCE".

Have you noticed that 90% of the acts are just dudes in clown make up? I've heard of Insane Clown Posse but the majority of the acts I've never heard of in my entire life. I probably would have never knew any of these atrocious acts exist if it wasn't for this goddamn infomercial.

I do find it shamefull that Gwar, Slick Rick and Method Man(from Wu Tang) all took part in this :(

@Bloodofkings. I was actually just about to bring that up...

ICP fans are the shittiest, trashiest, most disgusting pieces of shits to ever walk the face of this earth. That is very typical at ICP shows...People actually take a dump in there own hands and throw them at there favorite musician and groups..

Poor Andrew W.K :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUOvnbCtnVQ

Pffff, and people give us slayer fans a bad rep:cool:

Indestructible
01-28-2011, 01:35 PM

Just when I thought I couldn't hate icp anymore than I already do.

powerslave_85
01-28-2011, 02:04 PM

Dude, the Andy-Ron moments last night were so fucking amazing, right?Everything about that episode was amazing. "You had me at 'Meat Tornado.'"

I would grade last night's shows thusly:

Community: B- (one of the weakest ones this season, IMO)
The Office: B+
Parks and Rec: A
30 Rock: A-
Archer: A- (IF YOU'RE NOT WATCHING THIS SHOW, WE ARE ENEMIES)

Sepultura69
01-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Jesus Christ...:hecho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyeCR2g3nk

jd091
01-28-2011, 04:30 PM
Jesus Christ...:hecho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyeCR2g3nk

Wait... no... what... fuck, I... what... FUCK?!!

I had to listen to a little "Kill Your Mother, Rape Your Dog" to make up for that :fist:

Indestructible
01-28-2011, 04:36 PM
ICP sucks so much they make St. Anger sound like a masterpiece.

BloodoftheKings
01-28-2011, 05:01 PM

Once again that may be going a little to far.

Sepultura69
01-28-2011, 05:02 PM

no

DethMaiden
01-28-2011, 05:04 PM
I don't think he's going too far. Have you ever heard an ICP song?

Sepultura69
01-28-2011, 05:05 PM

yes

BloodoftheKings
01-28-2011, 05:23 PM

Miracles > every song on St.Anger

DethMaiden
01-28-2011, 05:25 PM
Sorry, I don't like irony.

Sepultura69
01-28-2011, 05:32 PM
Why are we comparing a piece of crap album to a piece of crap group? They're both pretty crappy.... So let's just move on.

:cool:

elturtleboy
01-28-2011, 05:44 PM
IM BORED!!!!

im in la,no car,little money:wallbang:

ChildrenofSodom
01-28-2011, 06:38 PM
I just spent 3 hours merging data files in SPSS. My eye balls are going to fall out.

Indestructible
01-28-2011, 07:12 PM
If I had to choose between drinking a bucket of fluoridated water and listening to a full icp album, I would probably drink the bucket of fluoridated water:D

slapguitarer
01-28-2011, 07:26 PM
If I had to choose between drinking a bucket of fluoridated water and listening to a full icp album, I would probably drink the bucket of fluoridated water:D

There is no music out there bad enough to make me do that. C'mon now.

BloodoftheKings
01-28-2011, 07:27 PM

I tried this once, I made it half way through the first song.

rjturtle9
01-29-2011, 10:46 AM
at the very least you need to put an Acacia Ave someplace in Ohio

My real address is 4136 Acacia Ave.

Yeah, hate on that :D

daimonos
01-29-2011, 11:08 AM
Met a cool girl at a party last night, but I can't remember her name :bouville:

Dextrimental
01-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Met a cool girl at a party last night, but I can't remember her name :bouville:

I hate that, hence I always get that introduction in first chance I get!

Down my neck of the woods, gonna hook up the 360 with the laptop soon to try for some Live action :D

ChildrenofSodom
01-29-2011, 02:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpog1_NFd2Q

So awesome.

Maiden33
01-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Finally got everything worked out. On Saturday, May 21st, my band will be headlining our own show here in the area, playing at least about an hour's set, showcasing the majority of the new material we wrote in 2010. It's gonna be awesome!

Dextrimental
01-29-2011, 09:03 PM
Just wondering, has anyone here heard of 'Abandon All Ships'? Cu I just found them, and I feel personally ill.

jd091
01-30-2011, 01:45 AM
Just wondering, has anyone here heard of 'Abandon All Ships'? Cu I just found them, and I feel personally ill.

Did you find them from the Smartpunk tour thread I started? SO BR00T4L!!!!1!

Derelict
01-30-2011, 10:59 AM
posted some of my pictures from 70,000 tons

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=276654&id=548848421&l=bdfc5ffc6b

JRA
01-30-2011, 12:59 PM

Bathory covers by the pool?:eek: :rocker:

What did they play?

rjturtle9
01-30-2011, 01:00 PM

Where's that sexy review at man.

JuuKun
01-30-2011, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2hPIr55s1I

:drool:

Derelict
01-30-2011, 01:39 PM
Bathory covers by the pool?:eek: :rocker:

What did they play?

I remember blood fire death, fine day to die, and father to son.

idrinkwine732
01-30-2011, 05:43 PM
I've been writing this paper all day, thinking I'm being super productive. I'm only half way done. FML bronus wagners, FML.

jd091
01-30-2011, 09:09 PM
So I laughed pretty hard at this pic on Metalsucks.

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/coachella.jpg

RAZOR
01-30-2011, 09:23 PM
Bearded Assholes from Ohio :lol:

Indestructible
01-30-2011, 09:28 PM

idrinkwine732
01-30-2011, 09:37 PM
I like how Tenacious D is there, no changes made at all.

mankvill
01-30-2011, 09:39 PM
"pool stage"

such a glorious pairing of words

TonyD
01-30-2011, 10:39 PM
I like how Tenacious D is there, no changes made at all.

That might be the funniest one.
But I reposted this days ago on facebook :cool:
So much more hip than you.

jd091
01-30-2011, 11:41 PM
I personally like the "Woodland Creatures T-Shirt wearing Dipshits"

That might be the funniest one.
But I reposted this days ago on facebook :cool:
So much more hip than you.

Yeah, Its a couple days old, but I just saw it now and figured you guys would like it if you hadn't seen it yet.

Fires Of Sedition
01-31-2011, 11:03 AM

:mad: I hate you.

In other news, I lost my iPod at a party and now I need a new mp3 player. Any suggestions? I need something with more than 32GB that costs less than $200.

evildeadjedi
01-31-2011, 04:22 PM
:mad: I hate you.

In other news, I lost my iPod at a party and now I need a new mp3 player. Any suggestions? I need something with more than 32GB that costs less than $200.

Brand new you are not going to find a good player with over 32GB space. The closest is if you bought a Sansa View

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Sansa-View-Video-Player/dp/B00126NSVE/ref=sr_1_2?s=mp3&ie=UTF8&qid=1296519449&sr=1-2

and then pickup a microSDHC card to add extra storage.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=microsdhc&x=0&y=0

That's hilarious I would love a poster of it! :lol:

mankvill
01-31-2011, 06:42 PM
Trying to learn John Cage's " 4'33" " on guitar. It's tough, but it sounds great so far.

Wizzbang11
01-31-2011, 07:16 PM
Trying to learn John Cage's " 4'33" " on guitar. It's tough, but it sounds great so far.

You don't play guitar.

mankvill
01-31-2011, 07:19 PM
You don't play guitar.

The bass and guitar are very similar in 4'33"

Wizzbang11
01-31-2011, 07:24 PM
The bass and guitar are very similar in 4'33"

I was referencing your assertion that I don't play 40K brah

IrritatedTrout
02-01-2011, 11:25 AM
So I'm bored and I figured I'd ask and see if anyone else feels / has felt this way before. Within the past year I've found myself increasingly less interested in metal. Not music, and definitely not 70s / 80s hard rock, as I'm more interested in a lot of that type stuff now than I ever have been. So much metal just seems so uninteresting to me nowadays. My best friend (who shares very similar tastes) is going through pretty much the same thing as well. Last time we hung out we were just chilling and listening to different bands in each others music libraries and we thought some of the albums we used to like were downright funny. He'd play some of his old extreme stuff like Dopesmoker, Summoning (forget which album), Cryptopsy, and Ulver (black metal records) and we couldn't believe that we used to like the stuff. Hell, Nattrens Madrigal or whatever by Ulver made us bust out laughing. In return I played him a bunch of my power metal like Demons & Wizards, Hammerfall, and Savage Circus and some other stuff like Korpiklaani and Suidakra. I know tastes changing is something that happens all the time but I can't even take half of my old stuff seriously anymore. In fact I've probably deleted at least half of the metal (excluding heavy metal) on my computer within the past year or so.

So I guess what I'm asking is have any of you all ever fallen out with metal? It seems I can't even get into the bands I respect anymore such as Sodom, Enslaved, Morbid Angel, Blind Guardian, Kamelot, and so on.:hecho:

mankvill
02-01-2011, 11:29 AM
I go through periods wanting for something deep and meaningful that isn't metal from time to time. Hell, I was (and still am to a lesser degree) obsessed with Radiohead for about 3 months last year. I am definitely broadening my tastes when it comes to metal and music in general. I can definitely get into the more eclectic versions of metal, but that also whets my appetite for the boneheaded metal that I've always loved. So it's a win-win. :D