PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part IV

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

illuminatus917
07-18-2011, 10:45 PM
so my dad just officially forbade me to go urban exploring anymore... between this and no more concerts, this is gonna be a pretty shitty summer :(

Just take a moment out of your day to enjoy the sunshine, clouds, pretty flowers, etc. ;)

AnataFan4Life
07-18-2011, 10:46 PM
So the girl I like, just came back from South Africa and while she was over there and I talked to her, she missed me like crazy and I thought when she came back it be the best time to ask her out, but I just talked to her and I feel like she fucking hates me. Women, how do they work.

When it comes to me and girls, I tend to have the best luck with relationships when I just stop giving a fuck, and it happens when I least expect it.

jd091
07-18-2011, 10:48 PM
So the girl I like, just came back from South Africa and while she was over there and I talked to her, she missed me like crazy and I thought when she came back it be the best time to ask her out, but I just talked to her and I feel like she fucking hates me. Women, how do they work.

You don't ask women to date you, you claim them.

masterguy49
07-18-2011, 10:51 PM
When it comes to me and girls, I tend to have the best luck with relationships when I just stop giving a fuck, and it happens when I least expect it.

To be honest, that doesn't sound like to bad of an idea. I just need to get to the not giving a fuck part. That'll help.

You don't ask women to date you, you claim them.

Oh JD, teach me your ways with women :lovedup:

jd091
07-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Oh JD, teach me your ways with women :lovedup:

Never.

BloodoftheKings
07-18-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm not a nerd ;)

Dude, your on an internet forum.

AnataFan4Life
07-18-2011, 10:58 PM
To be honest, that doesn't sound like to bad of an idea. I just need to get to the not giving a fuck part. That'll help.:

I used to try to get girls to date me, but whenever I did that, I only ended up pushing them away from me. So I just try to live up my life pretty much, and if a lady comes along, and if at some point she seems like she's interested in me, then I make my claim.

masterguy49
07-18-2011, 10:59 PM
Never.

Damn.....

Please :snivel:

I used to try to get girls to date me, but whenever I did that, I only ended up pushing them away from me. So I just try to live up my life pretty much, and if a lady comes along, and if at some point she seems like she's interested in me, then I make my claim.

My relationship with this girl is really... weird and spans over like 3 years.
Though I think that sounds like a great idea.

Dude, your on an internet forum.

:lol:

AnataFan4Life
07-18-2011, 11:03 PM
My relationship with this girl is really... weird and spans over like 3 years.
Though I think that sounds like a great idea.

I've never had the best luck when it comes to dating myself. I've only been in three relationships, and one of them only lasted three days.

masterguy49
07-18-2011, 11:10 PM
I've never had the best luck when it comes to dating myself. I've only been in three relationships, and one of them only lasted three days.
Yeah but when you don't give a fuck it shouldnt bother you too much :tongue:

AnataFan4Life
07-18-2011, 11:15 PM
Yeah but when you don't give a fuck it shouldnt bother you too much :tongue:

Yeah it really doesn't anymore. They're the ones missing out :cool:

So...freezepops?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1130/902616054_acf4472632_z.jpg

brutal_descent
07-18-2011, 11:39 PM
I've only been in two, on my third right now:

1st - 2 weeks, but later went on and off for two years. Still not really over her.
2nd - 4 days, went out of it when I realized it wasn't what I was looking for.
3rd - Over a month now :lovedup:

AnataFan4Life
07-18-2011, 11:45 PM
I've only been in two, on my third right now:

1st - 2 weeks, but later went on and off for two years. Still not really over her.
2nd - 4 days, went out of it when I realized it wasn't what I was looking for.
3rd - Over a month now :lovedup:

1st - 3 days, ended because she didn't know what she wanted.
2nd - 4 months, left me for her ex.
3rd - 2 months, we decided we were better as friends.

AND MY FREEZEPOPS ARE STILL NOT FROZEN YET. THEY'VE BEEN IN THERE SINCE 6 PM. :mad:

RAZOR
07-18-2011, 11:48 PM
I'm in my first 'real' relationship right now. I've been in two before, but looking back they were just your typical silly middle school and high school relationships. :lol: Neither of us were looking for a significant other when we met, so we weren't trying to impress one another and could just be ourselves.

It'll be a year and two months this Saturday. :lovedup: :)

brutal_descent
07-18-2011, 11:50 PM
1st - 3 days, ended because she didn't know what she wanted.
2nd - 4 months, left me for her ex.
3rd - 2 months, we decided we were better as friends.

AND MY FREEZEPOPS ARE STILL NOT FROZEN YET. THEY'VE BEEN IN THERE SINCE 6 PM. :mad:

Hey, but I'm younger than you, so whatevs :3

AnataFan4Life
07-19-2011, 12:02 AM
Hey, but I'm younger than you, so whatevs :3

:allan:

MPF
07-19-2011, 12:11 AM
Since everyone else is talking about it, I might as well too. Why not?

I've been in 2 previous relationships. Been cheated on by both before the 6 month mark. Both times I was told it wasn't may fault, but they couldn't help themselves going after the football star. first one was in high school, other was when she was going to college.

Have had tried to make things work with other girls since then, some got close to a relationship, others, nothing more then a one time thing.

The girl that I like right now....well, it's a very complicated situation that fucking sucks. I won't go into details until either I win her over, or I write my screenplay that I talk about pages back about why it didn't work out. haha. I'm not giving up hope. At least until I know for absolute certainty that it won't work out.

Ok enough emo bullshit. Let's get back to being fucking Metal around here!

Triggz
07-19-2011, 12:33 AM
PUHLEEZE try and get an Exhumed setlist

Wish granted.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/LiveLifeLoud_01/2011-07-19_00-15-22_716.jpg?t=1311060684

Nick_to_the_face
07-19-2011, 01:40 AM
My worst relation ship was a chubby emo chick. Who left me for some jock...then secretly going out with my best friend and lying to me about. Not to mention the constant cutting and the fucked up shit that went along with it. and the drugged out parents. Then she got drunk and lost her virginity to some gangsta mexican dude...that dumb bitch.

Anywho, my hipster girl friend is going waayyyyy better, almost at a year now :bliss:

Dextrimental
07-19-2011, 03:39 AM
Last proper relationship was with a girl in secondary school, our equivalent of high school. It was 6th year, and we were going out for 8 months all in, not including a couple of months of will they, wont they. During that time, I dumped her for cheating on me, had sex with two of her friends, got back with her, then was dumped by her a few months later. Next time we talked after that was for her to inform me she had had sex with another dude.

I'm still not really over the whole thing, despite it happening almost 4 years ago.

Anyway, in other news, hoping to have my tattoo done soon, before the end of August anyway! :D

larvtard
07-19-2011, 06:34 AM
PLEASE let's get off this topic... :snivel:

jd091
07-19-2011, 06:52 AM
PLEASE let's get off this topic... :snivel:

This

And Triggz, post that Exhumed set in a setlist review thread! We wanna hear about how it went. Not a lot of people will find that set if you leave it on this thread.

christopher
07-19-2011, 10:57 AM
Downloading the new Toxic Holocaust!! Can't wait to hear it:rocker:

bt11763
07-19-2011, 11:07 AM

Fucking this. Not only does it seem to work better and yield better results, but the time that you spend not dealing with someone of your desired sex allows you to not fucking worry about it at all and deal with more important shit, either just having fun or dealing with your normal issues like school/work/home/etc. without having that loom over you at all. it's tough to transition from not thinking about it, but it's not impossible, and totally worth it. and if you find someone, then you can and should think about and put time into them, but there's no point in worrying yourself about someone or something that isn't there. There's always plenty of time to meet/get your naughty bits touched by someone, life's too rad to get down on yourself because of shit like that.

But seriously, I adopted this school of thought over the past 6 months or so, and I'm so much happier. I was never great with girls, but things have gone so much easier since then.

Nick_to_the_face
07-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Why does everyone in Suicide Silence look metal, besides the singer?

jd091
07-19-2011, 11:30 AM
Why does everyone in Suicide Silence look metal, besides the singer?

Because they are a good band, of course ;)

daimonos
07-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Fucking this. Not only does it seem to work better and yield better results, but the time that you spend not dealing with someone of your desired sex allows you to not fucking worry about it at all and deal with more important shit, either just having fun or dealing with your normal issues like school/work/home/etc. without having that loom over you at all. it's tough to transition from not thinking about it, but it's not impossible, and totally worth it. and if you find someone, then you can and should think about and put time into them, but there's no point in worrying yourself about someone or something that isn't there. There's always plenty of time to meet/get your naughty bits touched by someone, life's too rad to get down on yourself because of shit like that.

But seriously, I adopted this school of thought over the past 6 months or so, and I'm so much happier. I was never great with girls, but things have gone so much easier since then.

I know what you mean. I just don't care about anything anymore, and I love it :D

Nick_to_the_face
07-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Because they are a good band, of course ;)

Says the guy who likes White Chapel ;)

jd091
07-19-2011, 12:26 PM
Says the guy who likes White Chapel ;)

It's not two words, it's 1 word: Whitechapel. You sound like an ignorant deathcore kid.

AnataFan4Life
07-19-2011, 12:39 PM
I FINALLY GOT TO EAT MY DAMN FREEZEPOP :rocker:

Natrlhi
07-19-2011, 12:48 PM
I've never had the best luck when it comes to dating myself.Then perhaps you should try dating someone other than yourself.

AnataFan4Life
07-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Then perhaps you should try dating someone other than yourself.

We have our ups and downs :lol:

Natrlhi
07-19-2011, 12:54 PM
^ :lol:

mankvill
07-19-2011, 01:19 PM
Natty, tell us the romantic story of how you proposed to your wife

ravenheart
07-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Re-discovering what a slow process transcribing is.

Natrlhi
07-19-2011, 01:37 PM
Natty, tell us the romantic story of how you proposed to your wife:lol: I've never told the story before, why now?

EDIT: And how do you know it was romantic? For all you know, I clubbed her over the head and dragged her off like in the cavemen days. I mean, I am that old, after all. ;)

mankvill
07-19-2011, 01:38 PM
:lol: I've never told the story before, why now?

DO IT

YOU PROPOSED TO HER DRUNKENLY IN THE PARKING LOT OF A DENNYS AND SAID "welp might as well do this now" RIGHT?!

Natrlhi
07-19-2011, 01:39 PM
DO IT

YOU PROPOSED TO HER DRUNKENLY IN THE PARKING LOT OF A DENNYS AND SAID "welp might as well do this now" RIGHT?!
YES

You must be fucking psychotic...I mean, psychic.

DethMaiden
07-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Re-discovering what a slow process transcribing is.

Welcome to my hell. ;)

ravenheart
07-19-2011, 02:29 PM
Welcome to my hell. ;)

First transcription I've done in four or five years. The listening back is cool, but I really wish speech recognition software didn't suck so much ;)

slapguitarer
07-19-2011, 04:15 PM
My first bass lesson went really well!

Maiden33
07-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Well, as of today I've officially appeared on an album that can be purchased at FYE, or select other chain retailers.

AnataFan4Life
07-19-2011, 05:27 PM
My first bass lesson went really well!

I'm trying to learn guitar right now. After Mayhem Fest, i'm gonna try and get me a good guitar so I can practice more.

slapguitarer
07-19-2011, 05:31 PM
Well, as of today I've officially appeared on an album that can be purchased at FYE, or select other chain retailers.

That's awesome! Congrats!

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Maiden33
07-19-2011, 05:33 PM
That's awesome! Congrats!

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Thanks.

For anyone curious, the album is Sinister Realm's sophomore album "The Crystal Eye", which was released today. Sinister Realm is a Traditional Metal (with some Doom tendancies) band from my area (Allentown, PA) - my own band, Necromance plays shows with them on occasion and their bassist/songwriter/bandleader John Gaffney is a good friend of mine and has been my band's surrogate bassist for about a year now. They needed extra people to record some extra vocals, so he tapped myself and my sister (my band's singer). The CD is pretty excellent by the way, I highly recommend it.

BloodoftheKings
07-19-2011, 05:37 PM
I wound up not going to Animals as Leaders tonight. No one I knew was going and I didn't wanna go by myself.

brutal_descent
07-19-2011, 05:49 PM
^ forever alone

GarageMetal468
07-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Forever alone is me right now. My dad and sister are watching a soccer game and are probably gonna sleep after that and my mom is asleep because her eye got fucked up from something. I'm doing jack shit.

Day 3 of the vacation and it still blows. Still haven't found anyone to hang out with that's around my age no matter how hard I look. At least I made it obvious to my family that they shouldn't have brought me. This is not my idea of a vacation. Oh and drinking by myself SUCKS. At least I found smokes. As much as I try to make the best of it, it still sucks. 6 more whole days after this provided we're leaving the morning of the 27th.

For those who don't know, I'm at an all inclusive resort in Mexico with my family that got my hopes up with the age limit being 16 and over, but ended up being a resort mainly for couples who just got married.

Sorry, I really needed to rant. Aside from meeting Devin Townsend, this whole month of July has sucked balls. Hopefully August will be awesome, what with finally being back home, having stuff to do, starting school and seeing Diamond Plate and Toxic Holocaust.

Maiden33
07-19-2011, 06:40 PM
You're at an all-inclusive resort in Mexico and you're on this website complaining? Jesus.

BloodoftheKings
07-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Sorry, I really needed to rant. Aside from meeting Devin Townsend, this whole month of July has sucked balls. Hopefully August will be awesome, what with finally being back home, having stuff to do, starting school and seeing Diamond Plate and Toxic Holocaust.

My July hasn't been all that great either, besides seeing and meeting Devin Townsend. Today has been pretty lousy until I noticed that Based God came out with 2 new videos #SWAG

brutal_descent
07-19-2011, 06:56 PM
My July hasn't been that awesome either, apart from seeing/meeting Mastodon and going to Mayhem Fest. Hopefully Odd Future, Soundgarden, and Summer Slaughter change that ;)

RAZOR
07-19-2011, 07:01 PM
July's been very, very uneventful.

larvtard
07-19-2011, 07:04 PM
My life's been pretty uneventful.

AnataFan4Life
07-19-2011, 07:10 PM
My life's been pretty uneventful.

Yeah same here.

GarageMetal468
07-19-2011, 07:18 PM
You're at an all-inclusive resort in Mexico and you're on this website complaining? Jesus.

I think I made myself clear but to state it again: yes it's all inclusive but unlike the past ones i've been to, this one was made for newlywed couples and my mom thought it would be a great freakin idea to bring the family here. This also wasn't my choice, I told them for a week straight that I didn't want to come with because I'd rather be working (and partying with friends and seeing Exhumed) before I finally gave in and went with to make them happy. If it was a family resort, I'd be drunk with 10 other people my age by now.

So yes I'm complaining because this wasn't my choice to come with, there's no one my age here, and no matter how hard I try to make the best of it here, it still sucks.

jd091
07-19-2011, 07:53 PM
I think I made myself clear but to state it again: yes it's all inclusive but unlike the past ones i've been to, this one was made for newlywed couples and my mom thought it would be a great freakin idea to bring the family here. This also wasn't my choice, I told them for a week straight that I didn't want to come with because I'd rather be working (and partying with friends and seeing Exhumed) before I finally gave in and went with to make them happy. If it was a family resort, I'd be drunk with 10 other people my age by now.

So yes I'm complaining because this wasn't my choice to come with, there's no one my age here, and no matter how hard I try to make the best of it here, it still sucks.

You stupid motherfucker. Get a tan. Relax. Do nothing. You don't get that opportunity very often.

GarageMetal468
07-19-2011, 08:06 PM
-.- God damn are we hostile tonight... For the third fucking time I am making the best of what I've got here. I will admit, it's not my kind of vacation but shit I'm doing what I can with it. Even though I'm mexitan already I've been getting a shit ton more color already and swimming in the ocean which is the one thing I do miss.

If I'm coming off as ungrateful and whiny I'm sorry but I've really had a shitty month what with my car breaking down and getting screwed over by my internship and needed to rant. I'm really not trying to sound that way. Again I'm trying to make the best of this trip even if it's not ideal for me because as jd stated, this doesn't come around often

treghet
07-19-2011, 08:09 PM
this doesn't come around often

Neither does Exhumed. ;)

I'd rather be back at home as well. Doesn't sound like my type of vacation either.

ChildrenofSodom
07-19-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm going to Daytona Beach for a week with my brother, my grandpa, and his girlfriend. I plan on not giving a single fuck all week long, getting drunk every night, macking on chicks, and soaking up the sun.

Why is that so hard to do? (Also, I'm 21 and can do whatever I want.)

Maiden33
07-19-2011, 08:14 PM
I'm going to Daytona Beach for a week with my brother, my grandpa, and his girlfriend. I plan on not giving a single fuck all week long, getting drunk every night, macking on chicks, and soaking up the sun.

Why is that so hard to do? (Also, I'm 21 and can do whatever I want.)

Really? :lol:

treghet
07-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Really? :lol:

Well he didn't say pretty ones. ;)

Maiden33
07-19-2011, 08:17 PM
For the record, I was primarily laughing at the phrase/wording of it.

IrritatedTrout
07-19-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm working six days this week, I wish I was on vacation. However, my professor just sent me the itinerary for our trip to India in January 2012 and I'm stoked. Delhi, the Taj Mahal, the Ganges, the Himalayas, camel rides, camping in the desert, etc. :party:

TonyD
07-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Nice, India is one of the last places I would want to travel to though :lol:

illuminatus917
07-19-2011, 09:20 PM
July has kicked so much ass.

makethemsuffer12
07-19-2011, 09:31 PM
Just noticed a copy of Sepultura's Roots in the background of a scene in a record store in Chasing Amy. I feel special. :P

EDIT: Also noticed Alice In Chains' self-titled.

BloodoftheKings
07-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Just noticed a copy of Sepultura's Roots in the background of a scene in a record store in Chasing Amy. I feel special. :P

Robert Deniro's son in Meet The Parents has a Roots poster on his wall.

NecroRob
07-20-2011, 12:50 AM

EDIT: Also noticed Alice In Chains' self-titled.

In Scott Pilgrim vs. The World there's a Mogwai poster in one of the music venue's they're at. I didn't notice it the first time I watched the film, but when I flipped to it on HBO one night it happened to be during the very scene in which the poster appears...that night was also the night I saw Mogwai live :eyes:

/strange coincidence story :tongue:

MPF
07-20-2011, 01:08 AM
I really like Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, but it is a very....VERY hipster movie.

Also eventually Michael Cera will have to learn a different role eventually. He can't always be living off the role of George Michael Bluth forever.

rjturtle9
07-20-2011, 01:15 AM
Also eventually Michael Cera will have to learn a different role eventually. He can't always be living off the role of George Michael Bluth forever.

Although I like this actor, this is all true.

jd091
07-20-2011, 05:51 AM
I'm working six days this week, I wish I was on vacation. However, my professor just sent me the itinerary for our trip to India in January 2012 and I'm stoked. Delhi, the Taj Mahal, the Ganges, the Himalayas, camel rides, camping in the desert, etc. :party:

India is one of the last places in the world I'd like to see.

BloodoftheKings
07-20-2011, 07:51 AM
I didn't want to make a thread about this but I just Heard Faith No More is playing a music festival in Brazil even though they said no more shows. This makes me very hopeful I will get a chance to see them. :party:

Akumu
07-20-2011, 08:00 AM

That sounds pretty awesome. Enjoy it.

ravenheart
07-20-2011, 09:27 AM
macking on chicks

I'm assuming this is some kind of activity which involves raincoats?

illuminatus917
07-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Nice, India is one of the last places I would want to travel to though :lol:

India is one of the last places in the world I'd like to see.

:pissed:

DethMaiden
07-20-2011, 10:16 AM
Yeah, I don't think I'll ever see India, and I love travel. Doesn't help that I've never had Indian food that I liked...

illuminatus917
07-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Indian food blows, but I'd still travel there in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself.

Right now it looks like I'll be studying abroad in Egypt for a semester sometime in 2013. :party:

ShatteredFlame
07-20-2011, 10:27 AM
I hope I can study abroad since I have never been outside of the US (except for Mexico). My school really encourages it. I don't know where I would go and I don't think I'll be ready freshman year but who knows.

powerslave_85
07-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Doesn't help that I've never had Indian food that I liked...There's something horribly wrong with you.

DethMaiden
07-20-2011, 10:37 AM
There's something horribly wrong with you.

I'm obsessed with food, but there is something about the spices that exist in damn near every Indian dish I've ever had that I really don't like. I guess nhan bread is okay. :lol:

powerslave_85
07-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Speaking of India, I present to you the most metal picture of all time:

http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2011/07/0720_leopard_attack_AP_3_full.jpg

jd091
07-20-2011, 10:59 AM

http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2011/07/0720_leopard_attack_AP_3_full.jpg

Reason #523 why I don't ever want to set foot in that country.

Div
07-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Reason #523 why I don't ever want to set foot in that country.

this kid i know from india says they have no lines on the roads, its just one big ass lane and everyone has to find their own way through. then the roads all converge in this huge ass turning circle, which also has no lines painted on it. :eyes:

JRA
07-20-2011, 11:15 AM

I don't want to be that guy, but the lack of blur on the leopard could give one the impression of photshop.

also,

There's something horribly wrong with you.

Indian food is an idea that sounds fucking fantastic on paper, but when it enters my mouth... :barf:

AnataFan4Life
07-20-2011, 11:25 AM
There was an Indian restaurant that opened up in my local mall a few months ago. It lasted maybe a month before it shut down because the only people who ate there were the people who worked there >_>

powerslave_85
07-20-2011, 11:39 AM
I don't want to be that guy, but the lack of blur on the leopard could give one the impression of photshop.If it is, it's a good one, because you can see where the leopard's backleg is grabbing onto the guy's shirt.

GarageMetal468
07-20-2011, 11:56 AM
about last night, I want to apologize for coming off as a dumbass in this thread. I've been under a fuckton of stress lately and have been acting weird and saying stupid shit, so I am sorry for that. I'm gonna drop this whole thing now.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna find a way to see Amon Amarth in Milwaukee at the end of august since I missed the last time they were in Chicago. Toxic Holocaust is the day after but I've seen them twice and haven't seen Amon Amarth yet.

christopher
07-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Bo Burnham is so god damn funny :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b3JvZZTtPM

Edit: the video on netflix is better to watch than hearing just the audio.

idrinkwine732
07-20-2011, 12:38 PM
I'd love to go to India...:eyes:

jd091
07-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Bo Burnham is so god damn funny :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b3JvZZTtPM

Edit: the video on netflix is better to watch than hearing just the audio.

He actually came to my college and did a stand up routine. I wasn't a fan of his YouTube stuff, but I went anyway since it was free. HO-LEEE SHIT. Fucking hilarious. He was just improving all this shit about our campus and college, and had this really sideways, different sense of humor. Good stuff.

christopher
07-20-2011, 01:11 PM
He actually came to my college and did a stand up routine. I wasn't a fan of his YouTube stuff, but I went anyway since it was free. HO-LEEE SHIT. Fucking hilarious. He was just improving all this shit about our campus and college, and had this really sideways, different sense of humor. Good stuff.

Oh nice! How long ago was that? I would love to see him live but it might cost a lot now that he's big

jd091
07-20-2011, 01:42 PM
Oh nice! How long ago was that? I would love to see him live but it might cost a lot now that he's big

April, I believe. It was fairly recent.

He would just do the funniest random shit. It took place in our big gym/athletic center and we were on the bleachers. Halfway through one of his songs, some girl gets up and walks out for some reason, and he stops everything, screams, "OH NO YOU FUCKING DON'T YOU BITCH", does a flying jump off of the stage, and runs after her to drag her back into the gym.

Another time, he said, "Who wants to come up on this stage?" And picked out some chick from the crowd. He just hands her the mic, tells her to stand on the stage, then goes out into the crowd and sits where she was at. She stands there awkwardly, then asks, "What should I do?"

He screams out from the crowd, "WELL THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM, IS IT?!" And then while she just stands there awkwardly for another 10 seconds, he yells out again, "JESUS CHRIST, YOU FUCKING SUCK!", then kicks her off the stage and just continues on with his skit. :lol:

christopher
07-20-2011, 02:06 PM

He would just do the funniest random shit. It took place in our big gym/athletic center and we were on the bleachers. Halfway through one of his songs, some girl gets up and walks out for some reason, and he stops everything, screams, "OH NO YOU FUCKING DON'T YOU BITCH", does a flying jump off of the stage, and runs after her to drag her back into the gym.

Another time, he said, "Who wants to come up on this stage?" And picked out some chick from the crowd. He just hands her the mic, tells her to stand on the stage, then goes out into the crowd and sits where she was at. She stands there awkwardly, then asks, "What should I do?"

He screams out from the crowd, "WELL THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM, IS IT?!" And then while she just stands there awkwardly for another 10 seconds, he yells out again, "JESUS CHRIST, YOU FUCKING SUCK!", then kicks her off the stage and just continues on with his skit. :lol:

:lol: HAHAHAHAHA That's fucking funny!!

treghet
07-20-2011, 03:46 PM
this kid i know from india says they have no lines on the roads, its just one big ass lane and everyone has to find their own way through. then the roads all converge in this huge ass turning circle, which also has no lines painted on it. :eyes:

Ever watched that show "IRT: Deadliest Roads"? I specifically remember a scene where they were stopped at a level crossing and after the train passed everybody that was on a moped went at the same time and nearly killed each other. It was insanity.

illuminatus917
07-20-2011, 03:49 PM
Driving in places without enforced traffic laws is actually really fun. And driving on roads without lines isn't as hard as it might seem. It all just takes some getting used to.

powerslave_85
07-20-2011, 03:51 PM
There's an episode of Top Gear where they go to Albania, and the center line of the roads was just big rocks lined up down the middle :lol:

treghet
07-20-2011, 03:56 PM
Driving in places without enforced traffic laws is actually really fun. And driving on roads without lines isn't as hard as it might seem. It all just takes some getting used to.

I'd just drive a bulldozer. Nobody would get near me then. :D

JRA
07-20-2011, 07:22 PM
If it is, it's a good one, because you can see where the leopard's backleg is grabbing onto the guy's shirt.

:eek: Shit.

Noted and retracted. DAMN NATURE YOU SCARY!!

larvtard
07-20-2011, 07:29 PM

:lol: Awesome.

christopher
07-20-2011, 10:18 PM
Just picked up a lot of good beer. My friends are on their way over and we're all getting fucked up tonight:realchug:

jd091
07-20-2011, 10:32 PM
Just picked up a lot of good beer. My friends are on their way over and we're all getting fucked up tonight:realchug:

:party: Going up to Chicago this weekend to visit my College buds. We may or may not be partaking of this same activity.

daimonos
07-20-2011, 11:31 PM

Drunk facebooking/metalsetlisting because of this.

mankvill
07-21-2011, 12:19 AM
MTV VMA Nominees announced

And lookie lookie loo who's up for Video Of The Year ;)

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2011/video-of-the-year/

Nick_to_the_face
07-21-2011, 12:59 AM
Anyone here a burning the masses fan??

Dextrimental
07-21-2011, 01:11 AM
Anyone here a burning the masses fan??

I dig 'em a bit, why?

mankvill
07-21-2011, 01:28 AM
it's kind of fun to go on youtube and watch how Machine Head hops from trend to trend throughout their career

ravenheart
07-21-2011, 02:19 AM
"WELL THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM, IS IT?!"

The correct answer to this was "Well it's not mine either, it's your show you're fucking up".

People need to be better at thinking on their feet.

jd091
07-21-2011, 05:24 AM
The correct answer to this was "Well it's not mine either, it's your show you're fucking up".

People need to be better at thinking on their feet.

College females. They're not exactly the smartest lot.

BloodoftheKings
07-21-2011, 08:38 AM

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2011/video-of-the-year/

Tyler, the Creator can eat a dick if the Beastie Boys are nominated.

EDIT: I voted and there was so many terrible artist nominated for one of them I had to vote for Kanye West and Rihanna :barf:

Maiden33
07-21-2011, 09:11 AM
About to set up to record a guitar solo for a song EvilCheeseWedge sent me and asked me to play on. :D

Natrlhi
07-21-2011, 09:16 AM

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2011/video-of-the-year/You do realize that being nominated for any type of award by MTV means that the thing which was nominated probably sucks, right?

College females. They're not exactly the smartest lot.I hope you're willing to pay the price for that fun little comment you just made. Of course, based on the demographics of this site, you probably won't get anywhere near the pummeling you deserve, but still... ;)

SomewhereInTime72
07-21-2011, 09:18 AM
College males aren't exactly the smartest lot either, to be fair. ;)

powerslave_85
07-21-2011, 09:24 AM
Of course, based on the demographics of this site, you probably won't get anywhere near the pummeling you deserve, but still... ;)This. I don't really see what was so funny about that bit. He has some girl come up there just so he can scream at her?

Natrlhi
07-21-2011, 09:26 AM
College males aren't exactly the smartest lot either, to be fair. ;)BAM!

jd091
07-21-2011, 09:29 AM
I hope you're willing to pay the price for that fun little comment you just made. Of course, based on the demographics of this site, you probably won't get anywhere near the pummeling you deserve, but still... ;)

I stand to it. Some of my best friends are girls, and they're really smart, but for every one like them there's 5 that are vain, ignorant, and focused solely on drugs/alcohol and sex.

jd091
07-21-2011, 09:30 AM
College males aren't exactly the smartest lot either, to be fair. ;)

And this, too. The whole "bro" scene just disgusts me. The majority of people in college I don't like. Fortunately, you never have to be around them if you don't want to.

Nick_to_the_face
07-21-2011, 12:56 PM
I dig 'em a bit, why?

I just listened to their whole Mind Control album. I was just wondering what people here thought of them.

Nick_to_the_face
07-21-2011, 12:58 PM
And this, too. The whole "bro" scene just disgusts me. The majority of people in college I don't like. Fortunately, you never have to be around them if you don't want to.

I actually got a long with people on campus. Didn't actually hang out with anyone though. I think my Tomb of the Mutilated shirt kept them away...

jd091
07-21-2011, 01:24 PM
I actually got a long with people on campus. Didn't actually hang out with anyone though. I think my Tomb of the Mutilated shirt kept them away...

:lol: I mean, it's not like I don't get along with those people. Quite the opposite. I just don't find them interesting to hang out with or talk to versus my other friends.

ravenheart
07-21-2011, 01:37 PM
The majority of people in college I don't like

You will find this is not exclusive to college.

Crionics
07-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Listened to Ol'e Nessie while at Loch Ness today :rocker:.

christopher
07-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Drunk facebooking/metalsetlisting because of this.

I was stumbling around on here around 4am after everyone went home, but I refrained from posting my nonsense haha.

slapguitarer
07-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Listened to Ol'e Nessie while at Loch Ness today :rocker:.

:agree:

jd091
07-21-2011, 03:42 PM
I was stumbling around on here around 4am after everyone went home, but I refrained from posting my nonsense haha.

Aww man, I feel like what you would say drunk would be hilarious!

Oh, and you're 5 posts away from 1k :dance:

Nick_to_the_face
07-21-2011, 03:47 PM
:lol: I mean, it's not like I don't get along with those people. Quite the opposite. I just don't find them interesting to hang out with or talk to versus my other friends.

I get what you're saying. Most of the people I talked to on campus were either Mexican. Nigerian, or Argentinian :lol:

christopher
07-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Aww man, I feel like what you would say drunk would be hilarious!

Oh, and you're 5 posts away from 1k :dance:

Haha yeah, people tell me I say some funny shit when I drink, but then again I drink just about everyday...so I guess I'm a funny guy:D

Oh I didn't even notice that, I guess its three more after this post

christopher
07-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Post #1000:party:

DethMaiden
07-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Well, great. My fucking WITTR link expired and now I'm interviewing them having only heard the new record once all the way through. Fuck.

powerslave_85
07-21-2011, 08:45 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj2zluBkM31qhh2l7o1_400.jpg

idrinkwine732
07-21-2011, 10:30 PM
Every day I'm puzzlin'

jd091
07-21-2011, 11:24 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj2zluBkM31qhh2l7o1_400.jpg

:lol: I NEED to see them live someday. :drool:

jd091
07-21-2011, 11:27 PM
Tipsy-posting here. I think I'm typing rather well, actually. Back up in Chicago, for 3 solid days of partying with my college buds :party:

Bur I'm winding down with Alcest now. Seriously, this band might be better than sex. :drool:

Sepultura69
07-22-2011, 12:33 AM
Tipsy-posting here. I think I'm typing rather well, actually. Back up in Chicago, for 3 solid days of partying with my college buds :party:

Bur I'm winding down with Alcest now. Seriously, this band might be better than sex. :drool:

No Band is better than sex. None. :hmm:

brutal_descent
07-22-2011, 12:53 AM
No Band is better than sex. None. :hmm:

You're right, no band is better than sex...

...apart from Opeth

christopher
07-22-2011, 02:01 AM
I'm drunk, feeling suicidal cause Keith and Chuck did a Black Flag set in LA tonight that I didn't know about. FML :(

christopher
07-22-2011, 02:02 AM

...apart from Opeth

Uhhh no, only band on that level is A Perfect Circle, but its not as fulfilling

Natrlhi
07-22-2011, 06:57 AM
Uhhh no, only band on that level is TOOL, and they're almost as fulfillingFTFY

Natrlhi
07-22-2011, 06:59 AM
I think I'm typing rather well, actually.
No, you're not.

Bur I'm winding down with Alcest now.

Natrlhi
07-22-2011, 07:07 AM
The majority of people in college I don't like.
You will find this is not exclusive to college.
NEIL: Yeah, that's Vyvyan's job. That and making the punch. He said, like, he's only got two jobs because he hasn't got many friends, you know.

MIKE: What are you talking about? He's got loads of friends.

NEIL: Yes, but apparently... he doesn't like any of them.

GarageMetal468
07-22-2011, 07:44 AM

haha Alcest is my choice of morning after music too, I listened to them for like 2 hours the day after my friend had a birthday party/rager for me and 2 others

jd091
07-22-2011, 08:34 AM
No, you're not.

:lol: I feel so fucking stupid... but it was an iPhone, that keyboard is small!

Nick_to_the_face
07-22-2011, 10:41 AM

...apart from Opeth

How would you know, you're only 14 ;)

masterguy49
07-22-2011, 12:22 PM
How would you know, you're only 14 ;)

I'm guessing him and his right hand have a serious relationship going on.

brutal_descent
07-22-2011, 12:26 PM

I have a girlfriend, Nick :lol:

christopher
07-22-2011, 01:08 PM

Palmella Handerson doesn't count:tongue:

brutal_descent
07-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Palmella Handerson doesn't count:tongue:

:finger:

SomewhereInTime72
07-22-2011, 01:50 PM
104 degree weather WHY

makethemsuffer12
07-22-2011, 02:11 PM
104 degree weather WHY

This. Thank God for air conditioning.

jd091
07-22-2011, 02:12 PM

He's got a date with Jill every night.

masterguy49
07-22-2011, 02:25 PM
He's got a date with Jill every night.

Yup. I heard his best friend Vaseline and his girl friend Tissues join in for double dates a lot of the time.

brutal_descent
07-22-2011, 02:26 PM
:bigfinger

brutal_descent
07-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Yup. I heard his best friend Vaseline and his girl friend Tissues join in for double dates a lot of the time.

I wouldn't be talking if I were you ;)

DethMaiden
07-22-2011, 05:07 PM
Transcribing. :hecho: I know I talk about wanting to write books eventually, but fuck, I might have to hire an intern to transcribe my interviews if I ever do that. :lol:

street_burial
07-22-2011, 07:11 PM
hmmm havent posted on here since january. so trying to catch up on the last couple months

christopher
07-22-2011, 08:22 PM
What the fuck...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4&feature=player_embedded#at=84

slapguitarer
07-22-2011, 08:25 PM
What the fuck...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4&feature=player_embedded#at=84

Did you just discover that? :hecho:

christopher
07-22-2011, 08:26 PM
Did you just discover that? :hecho:

I saw someone post it on FB for the first time a few minutes ago...I want those few minutes of my life back haha. I then went to watch the related videos of remixes and a cute duck song haha, wow

slapguitarer
07-22-2011, 08:28 PM
I saw someone post it on FB for the first time a few minutes ago...I want those few minutes of my life back haha. I then went to watch the related videos of remixes and a cute duck song haha, wow

My goal in life is to sit through the whole 3 hour and 40 minute one.

The Duck Song I'm not a fan of.

christopher
07-22-2011, 08:31 PM
My goal in life is to sit through the whole 3 hour and 40 minute one.

The Duck Song I'm not a fan of.

There's a 24 hour version one you might want to sit through. I just read the wikipedia for Nyan Cat(I can't believe someone made one) and I guess theres a video game and an app for the iphone and droid. Wow...some people have way too much time on their hands :hecho:

DethMaiden
07-22-2011, 10:44 PM
If there was a God I would be in Madison, Wisconsin right now and I'm gonna leave it at that.

idrinkwine732
07-22-2011, 10:48 PM
If there was a God I would be in Madison, Wisconsin right now and I'm gonna leave it at that.

You have a tendency of leaving us Lost-esque cliffhangers or half stories.

DethMaiden
07-22-2011, 10:51 PM
You have a tendency of leaving us Lost-esque cliffhangers or half stories.

Literally months and pages of back story for this one so I'm not gonna get too into it, but there's a woman there who has sent me some more-explicit-than-usual texts tonight, and this whole not seeing her in person since April thing is starting to grate. Our reunion in a few weeks can not come soon enough.

idrinkwine732
07-22-2011, 11:12 PM
Literally months and pages of back story for this one so I'm not gonna get too into it, but there's a woman there who has sent me some more-explicit-than-usual texts tonight, and this whole not seeing her in person since April thing is starting to grate. Our reunion in a few weeks can not come soon enough.

One time at a BTBAM show I got some very specific texts from a very specific person and since I was DD'ing the show, I couldn't leave. I considered not telling my friends and just bailing. Never ended up getting with that chick, and it still eats at me to this day. Slap brought it up at Cormorant and it ruined a solid 10 minutes of the show for me. I can't believe it.

Basically, I know that feel, bro.

slapguitarer
07-22-2011, 11:25 PM
Slap brought it up at Cormorant and it ruined a solid 10 minutes of the show for me.

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/1233087185.jpg

Nick_to_the_face
07-23-2011, 12:23 AM
http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/1233087185.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate your kind :mad:

Don't mean nothin' ;)

makethemsuffer12
07-23-2011, 10:26 AM
So Amy Winehouse died?

IrritatedTrout
07-23-2011, 11:28 AM
So Amy Winehouse died?

What a shame.

SomewhereInTime72
07-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Should've gone to rehab.

Sepultura69
07-23-2011, 01:26 PM
So Amy Winehouse died?

it's a shame indeed. She had a beautiful voice. :/

slapguitarer
07-23-2011, 01:38 PM
:I hate your kind :mad:

That's racist!

larvtard
07-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Should've gone to rehab.

Touche.

mankvill
07-23-2011, 02:21 PM
it's a shame indeed. She had a beautiful voice. :/

no fuck her

mankvill
07-23-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm friends with Jason, Origin's new vocalist, on Facebook! :D:D

slapguitarer
07-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Got my guitar re-strung :D

MPF
07-23-2011, 04:51 PM
To anyone who remembers/cares about the relationship bullshit I was talking about a few nights ago...

...Looks like I can start my screen play.

Nick_to_the_face
07-23-2011, 07:18 PM
That's racist!

Hey, I'm a dirty me-...
I'm mexican as well :mexico:

larvtard
07-23-2011, 08:02 PM
I feel so fucking empty right now :hecho: Not gonna bore everyone with the self-loathing.

On a more positive note, though: I realized that girls who smoke cigarettes are insanely sexy :tongue: Frankly that kinda scares me.

slapguitarer
07-23-2011, 08:03 PM
Hey, I'm a dirty me-...
I'm mexican as well :mexico:

:fist:

christopher
07-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Tonight sucks ass. I'm bored out of my mind. All my friends are either working or out of town, leaving me at home to nonstop netflix:hecho: Oh well, I can't have fun every night.

DethMaiden
07-23-2011, 09:46 PM

Tonight's installments include this gem: "My fucking tooth just came out"

Stoked to deal with this tomorrow.

JRA
07-23-2011, 10:22 PM
I feel so fucking empty right now :hecho: Not gonna bore everyone with the self-loathing.

On a more positive note, though: I realized that girls who smoke cigarettes are insanely sexy :tongue: Frankly that kinda scares me.

Girls who are stoners are even sexier for some reason.

illuminatus917
07-23-2011, 10:30 PM
I realized that girls who smoke cigarettes are insanely sexy

Turn-off.

brutal_descent
07-23-2011, 10:37 PM

This.

Turn-off.

This.

Nick_to_the_face
07-23-2011, 11:37 PM

Turn-off.

That shit is nasty. I don't see how that is appealing

christopher
07-23-2011, 11:39 PM
That shit is nasty. I don't see how that is appealing

Its a great way to calm the nerves when the day is shitty. Its also a great way to take the level of drunk you are on and boost it a little for a moment.

idrinkwine732
07-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Nothing attracts me more to a woman than watching her take a fat bong rip.

Well...not nothing ;)

Nick_to_the_face
07-23-2011, 11:42 PM
Its a great way to calm the nerves when the day is shitty. Its also a great way to take the level of drunk you are on and boost it a little for a moment.

I didn't know the second part ..still, I can't stand the smell.
On a slightly related note, does drinking water while drinking beer get you drunker quicker??

christopher
07-23-2011, 11:42 PM

Well...not nothing ;)

:lovedup:

christopher
07-23-2011, 11:44 PM
I didn't know the second part ..still, I can't stand the smell.
On a slightly related note, does drinking water while drinking beer get you drunker quicker??

A lot of people will get a head rush from the smoke, so the head rush will add to the drunk. I don't really get those head rushes anymore :(

Ummm drinking water with beer will help you get sober faster if that's your goal. Just make a boilmaker and you'll be set :D

DethMaiden
07-23-2011, 11:46 PM

Well...not nothing ;)

Then you would have enjoyed the Skype session I just partook in. ;)

Nick_to_the_face
07-23-2011, 11:48 PM
A lot of people will get a head rush from the smoke, so the head rush will add to the drunk. I don't really get those head rushes anymore :(

Ummm drinking water with beer will help you get sober faster if that's your goal. Just make a boilmaker and you'll be set :D

Those lying bastards :hmm:

Nick_to_the_face
07-23-2011, 11:49 PM

That actually doesn't bother me at all

christopher
07-24-2011, 01:03 AM
Just picked up some Wild Turkey and going to finally start to enjoy my shitty night

jd091
07-24-2011, 01:07 AM
I'm pretty drunk and smoked my first cigarette. It was really fucking good, but I don't want to get cancer... Ugh, I'll explain more when I'm sober. Got to spend some quality time with my hot lady friend. Nothing serious, but it was fun. Successful night back in Chicago!

christopher
07-24-2011, 01:09 AM
I'm pretty drunk and smoked my first cigarette. It was really fucking good, but I don't want to get cancer... Ugh, I'll explain more when I'm sober. Got to spend some quality time with my hot lady friend. Nothing serious, but it was fun. Successful night back in Chicago!

Cancer is for pussies. You'll be fine :D I've been smoking for years and I'm fine.

jd091
07-24-2011, 01:19 AM
Cancer is for pussies. You'll be fine :D I've been smoking for years and I'm fine.

:lol: Dude, the head rush I got from it is great. I just don't wanna fuck with my livelyhood, that's all. My female friend convinced me to try one, and I can't say no to someone as hot as her... Ugh I should stop typing until I'm sober.

christopher
07-24-2011, 01:23 AM
:lol: Dude, the head rush I got from it is great. I just don't wanna fuck with my livelyhood, that's all. My female friend convinced me to try one, and I can't say no to someone as hot as her... Ugh I should stop typing until I'm sober.

Go get laid and report back in the morning :D

MPF
07-24-2011, 01:30 AM
Turns out I may not be writing my screenplay after all.

Things may work out.

El Gordo
07-24-2011, 07:29 AM

Stupid.

jd091
07-24-2011, 07:33 AM
Go get laid and report back in the morning :D

Woah. Someone needs to take my phone away from me after I drink. :lol:

Anyway... my night was good. How was yours? ;)

DethMaiden
07-24-2011, 07:37 AM
I seriously fucked up something at the gym yesterday, it feels like my ribcage has been beaten in with a baseball bat. Guess I'll take some ibuprofen and ice it? Fuck, this hurts.

idrinkwine732
07-24-2011, 09:24 AM
I seriously fucked up something at the gym yesterday, it feels like my ribcage has been beaten in with a baseball bat. Guess I'll take some ibuprofen and ice it? Fuck, this hurts.

What were you doing? What makes it hurt?

DethMaiden
07-24-2011, 09:42 AM
What were you doing? What makes it hurt?

That's the thing, I wasn't even lifting yesterday. Cardio, ab work and basketball. Christ, this is weird.

larvtard
07-24-2011, 01:14 PM
godammit people, stop talking about getting laid, you're making me jealous

illuminatus917
07-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Some sex I can smell.

treghet
07-24-2011, 01:19 PM
godammit people, stop talking about getting laid, you're making me jealous

You need to learn how to socialize man!

larvtard
07-24-2011, 01:22 PM
You need to learn how to socialize man!

Fuck off :finger:

yeah, I know... I'm getting better at it, I think :eyes:

jd091
07-24-2011, 01:40 PM
Fuck off :finger:

yeah, I know... I'm getting better at it, I think :eyes:
Alcohol tends to help, unfortunately.

larvtard
07-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Alcohol tends to help, unfortunately.

That's what I've heard. It's sad/lame, but I'm just gonna try to get drunk at every party in college.

jd091
07-24-2011, 01:44 PM

I used to think it was disgusting, until I was hammered last night, and my female friend was puffing a cig and passing it to me. All that was going on in my head was, "HOLY SHIT WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO FUCKING HOT WHEN SHE DOES THAT".

jd091
07-24-2011, 01:45 PM
That's what I've heard. It's sad/lame, but I'm just gonna try to get drunk at every party in college.

Yep. I mean, it's fairly easy to make poor relationship decisions while drunk. I really try not to, because I've seen a lot of my friends hook up while drunk, then get freaked out and never talk to each other again. That's never any fun to see happen, or experience.

larvtard
07-24-2011, 01:46 PM
I used to think it was disgusting, until I was hammered last night, and my female friend was puffing a cig and passing it to me. All that was going on in my head was, "HOLY SHIT WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO FUCKING HOT WHEN SHE DOES THAT".

It just looks so fucking badass.

jd091
07-24-2011, 01:48 PM
It just looks so fucking badass.

Fuck, I wish cigarettes weren't completely and totally terrible for you, or I would smoke them so goddamn much.

larvtard
07-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Yep. I mean, it's fairly easy to make poor relationship decisions while drunk. I really try not to, because I've seen a lot of my friends hook up while drunk, then get freaked out and never talk to each other again. That's never any fun to see happen, or experience.

I'd rather hook up while drunk than not hook up and be sober...

DethMaiden
07-24-2011, 01:51 PM
I'd rather hook up while drunk than not hook up and be sober...

Yep. :lol:

larvtard
07-24-2011, 02:00 PM
Yep. :lol:

Sad but true. And I hate beer.

christopher
07-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Woah. Someone needs to take my phone away from me after I drink. :lol:

Anyway... my night was good. How was yours? ;)

haha sometimes I need to avoid facebook and other sites when I've been drinking.

Meh it wasn't a good night really. I started drinking with my friends around 1am, then I had to cut myself off after my 5th shot cause my friend needed a ride somewhere around 2am, so I had to make sure I was sober by then. It did keep me from going over board and was able to make it home alright so I could crash in my own bed instead of a couch.

Hows the hangover treating you? ;)

jd091
07-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Hows the hangover treating you? ;)

Eh, not too terrible today. I just feel like I have a rock in my stomach, and I was cramping up on the bus to Cleveland since I'm completely dehydrated. I was actually worried on the bus there for a minute that I was getting a kidney stone. I've had 2, and its the most painful experience you can imagine.

Saturday I had a raging headache for most of the day, though. Which is weird, since I don't usually get headaches afterwards. I still feel tipsy right now from last night... :hecho:

masterguy49
07-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Eh I only drink on New Years now and sometimes at parties.

And is it weird I've never really had a hangover :eyes:

OraclesofAgony
07-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Eh, not too terrible today. I just feel like I have a rock in my stomach, and I was cramping up on the bus to Cleveland since I'm completely dehydrated. I was actually worried on the bus there for a minute that I was getting a kidney stone. I've had 2, and its the most painful experience you can imagine.

Saturday I had a raging headache for most of the day, though. Which is weird, since I don't usually get headaches afterwards. I still feel tipsy right now from last night... :hecho:

Wow, that sucks. :eek:

IrritatedTrout
07-24-2011, 03:00 PM

Same to both points.

mankvill
07-24-2011, 03:28 PM
I never drink.

I never do drugs.

Bow down to a true pimp. :cool:

MPF
07-24-2011, 03:33 PM
I socially drink. Only when I play a gig (after the gig, or right before so I can sweat it out of my system) or when someone invites me out for a drink, Remember I'm going to be 23 in less then a month, so it's legal.

I don't smoke anything, my humble opinion is that inhaling ANY kind of smoke is bad for your system.

The only thing I'm addicted to is caffeine. Although every man gets addicted to porn at some point in their life, when you get a girlfriend that usually takes care of the addiction.

mastodon421
07-24-2011, 03:51 PM
I socially drink. Only when I play a gig (after the gig, or right before so I can sweat it out of my system) or when someone invites me out for a drink, Remember I'm going to be 23 in less then a month, so it's legal.

I don't smoke anything, my humble opinion is that inhaling ANY kind of smoke is bad for your system.

The only thing I'm addicted to is caffeine. Although every man gets addicted to porn at some point in their life, when you get a girlfriend that usually takes care of the addiction.

That's exactly how I am :lovedup:

jd091
07-24-2011, 03:52 PM

You. Are. 15. I hope you haven't had a hangover yet.

Wow, that sucks. :eek:

Wikipedia describes it as pain worse than a gunshot wound, stabbing, or giving birth. I'd say that's pretty accurate.

Although every man gets addicted to porn at some point in their life, when you get a girlfriend that usually takes care of the addiction.

What are you? My priest or something?

MPF
07-24-2011, 03:56 PM
That's exactly how I am :lovedup:

:lovedup: :lovedup: :lovedup:

Not enough guys like us in the world. the women are missing out.

What are you? My priest or something?

I am.....NOW!

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

*Actually I was raised Lutheran, so I follow no preist except the Judas Priest, derp*

jd091
07-24-2011, 04:00 PM
I never drink.

I never do drugs.

Bow down to a true pimp. :cool:

STICK TIGHT, HXC MOSHBRO!!!!

SomewhereInTime72
07-24-2011, 04:01 PM
i only drink antisocially

DethMaiden
07-24-2011, 04:01 PM
I only drink when I'm invited or bored or want to have a good time or need to talk to a girl or it's the weekend or I'm eating something that would taste good with a beer or....

:eyes:

jd091
07-24-2011, 04:03 PM
I only drink when I'm invited or bored or want to have a good time or need to talk to a girl or it's the weekend or I'm eating something that would taste good with a beer or....

treghet
07-24-2011, 04:09 PM
Wikipedia describes it as pain worse than a gunshot wound, stabbing, or giving birth. I'd say that's pretty accurate.

Well...

You. Are. A. Man. I hope you haven't given birth.

jd091
07-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Well...

You. Are. A. Man. I hope you haven't given birth.

;)

It's terrible because it's like a constant throbbing pain in your lower abdominal/groin area. You can't massage it out, put ice on it, or change your position to fix it. And it gets constantly worse and more intense, until it feels like someone is cutting you open inside... constantly. You need to get put on serious drugs to get rid of the pain.

mankvill
07-24-2011, 04:43 PM
ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS READY FOR YET ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF THE INTERNET-WIDE FAMOUS METALSETLISTS FANTASY HANDEGG LEAGUE?!

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?p=379224#post379224

go there and sign-up!

El Gordo
07-24-2011, 05:56 PM

This. AAAALLLLLLLLLLL of this. :D

powerslave_85
07-24-2011, 05:59 PM

This :lol:

larvtard
07-24-2011, 07:01 PM
;)

It's terrible because it's like a constant throbbing pain in your lower abdominal/groin area. You can't massage it out, put ice on it, or change your position to fix it. And it gets constantly worse and more intense, until it feels like someone is cutting you open inside... constantly. You need to get put on serious drugs to get rid of the pain.

I'm living in constant fear of having a kidney stone. Seriously. How should I avoid ever having one?

Oh, and I thought the pain was from it coming out of your pee pee hole?

jd091
07-24-2011, 07:32 PM
I'm living in constant fear of having a kidney stone. Seriously. How should I avoid ever having one?

Oh, and I thought the pain was from it coming out of your pee pee hole?

You would think that, right? Wrong. Normally, you don't even notice it when it comes out. You can barely feel it then. I say normally, because sometimes they can be very large, and not able to fit through, so the doctors gotta surgically remove them or shoot you with soundwaves or something to break them up. That usually happens with older people, though. It's actually incredibly rare to have someone as young as me get them. My first one was when I was only 18. What really hurts is as the "stone"- really a calcium-ish build up- travels from your kidney to your bladder. It blocks that small tube as its pushing through, and just causes intense fucking pain like no other. The actual "stone" that I had was incredibly small, probably not even a millimeter in diameter, yet it causes the craziest pain ever.

Now I'm no expert, but I believe that the main cause from it, at a basic sense, is your kidney lacking the stuff to break down substances correctly. That can either be caused by not having enough water in your system, or an overabundance of sugar or something, or a physical problem with the way your kidneys work. In my case, I believe that it was just a "perfect storm" situation, if you will, since I had only been drinking coke for a while and somehow got dehydrated in a car ride. At least that's what they think. All they can really do is collect urine samples later to test how your kidneys are working, and if they're fine, then "just drink lots of water". Kind of vague, right?

My advice would be to always be hydrated. Don't get into a situation where you're only drinking pop for long periods of time. If you do drink lots of pop, make sure you drink just as much water. It is a little scary, since I thought I was doing fine a year later when my second one hit. Now, I just always have to carry around very serious pain medication, since I don't ever know if one will hit at any time. I can't look at coke the same way, which sucks, since it used to be my favorite drink. Every time I sip coke, there's always the thought in my mind that it could potentially lead to that pain, and its terrifying. When it hits, all you can really do is drink water, and wait it out. Pain medication is 100% necessary, or you'll go crazy.

EDIT: This is what Wikipedia says they are caused by, which kind of summarizes what I said. It's not one thing, per se, but a whole bunch of factors combined.

"Dietary factors that increase the risk of stone formation include low fluid intake, and high dietary intake of animal protein, sodium, refined sugars, oxalate, grapefruit juice, apple juice, and cola drinks"

BloodoftheKings
07-24-2011, 07:44 PM
When I was in the 10th grade my math teacher was always talking about his kidney stones every day. One time he brought up that it was so painful that he started vomiting and passed out. He made me seriously scared of getting stones, and I mostly forgot about it, til now, thanks alot john. :finger2:

jd091
07-24-2011, 07:51 PM
When I was in the 10th grade my math teacher was always talking about his kidney stones every day. One time he brought up that it was so painful that he started vomiting and passed out. He made me seriously scared of getting stones, and I mostly forgot about it, til now, thanks alot john. :finger2:

;) I definitely remember puking, not because I was sick, but because I was in so much sheer pain that my body was just breaking down.

jd091
07-24-2011, 07:51 PM
On a better note,

I'd rather be here... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmwnNwx-qj4)

:bliss:

BloodoftheKings
07-24-2011, 07:54 PM
;) I definitely remember puking, not because I was sick, but because I was in so much sheer pain that my body was just breaking down.

Why do you people like you and my 10th grade math teacher feel the need to talk about your kidney stones in graphic detail. If I went through agonizing pain pushing rocks out of my dick I wouldn't really want to talk about it.

mankvill
07-24-2011, 08:00 PM
On a better note,

It's like a Touche Amore show, but with stupid fucking assholes.

I've actually seen Cruel Hand before. :lol:

ShatteredFlame
07-24-2011, 08:00 PM
My mom passed a kidney stone while driving a few months ago. I felt selfish talking about it on the internet back then but it made me miss Agalloch...and it constantly torments me every time I think about them :eyes:. Well at least she is fine.

masterguy49
07-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Same to both points.

Yeah, good to know I'm not so strange :D

You. Are. 15. I hope you haven't had a hangover yet.

Well I have drunk a lot, enough for most people to usually get really, really drunk. It's not that I don't drink enough to get hangovers, I just never get them.

larvtard
07-24-2011, 09:03 PM

I read this as he started vomiting and passed out in class just by remembering the pain he was in :lol:

I try to drink a lot of water, but I never feel like I drink enough. Not a big soda guy either, though I drink a couple root beers a week.

MPF
07-24-2011, 09:13 PM
Just got asked by a Facebook friend of mine, who hosts a Stickam radio show to do a Top 10 Rock/Metal Countdown of my chosings on Tuesday Nights at 9pm Central.

....I'm about to convert a bunch of Mainstream Hot Topic Kids onto real Rock and Metal.

jd091
07-24-2011, 09:28 PM
real Rock

KVELERTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!

treghet
07-24-2011, 09:32 PM
On a better note,

When he introduced that I thought "Like Obituary?". :lol: Weird... never expected Cruel Hand to cover that.

christopher
07-24-2011, 09:40 PM

Beer goes good with everything. Whoever invented it was a genius!!:D Drinks are good for breakfast, lunch and dinner, when partying, when bored, when in need of liquid confidence, when taking a shit, when playing Street Fighter...:lol:

Well I have drunk a lot, enough for most people to usually get really, really drunk. It's not that I don't drink enough to get hangovers, I just never get them.

Don't say you'll never get a hangover. I usually don't get hangovers, but when I mix whiskey with dark beer, I feel so terrible the next day. If I do drugs while drinking, then I will feel like I want to die the next day. It all depends on what you have in your system when you are coming down

MPF
07-24-2011, 09:45 PM
KVELERTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!

Actually I was planning on that.

I can make the show anything I want it to be, it's just gotta not be boring, and 10 songs long. Everything else is up to me.

So expect a show chalk filled with Kvelertak, Clutch, Death, Behemoth, Dream Theater, Rush, King's X, Torche, Alcest, and Agoraphobic Nosebleed in one sitting.

:rocker:

I start next Tuesday at 9pm on Stickam. It will be taped before hand but I will make it entertaining and worth checking out. I'll post the link when the time comes. Until then I'm working on 10 song playlists, gotta come up with a DJ name, and go about 25 minutes from my house to record station IDs, Promos, Breaks and intros for my segments.

The show itself is the definition of variety. It can go from Lady Gaga to Gojira on the turn of a dime. It's mainly focused in the Western Wisconsin/Twin Cities Minnesota area, but anyone will be able to check it out.