Power Player
The Dragonfly
Child of the City
Burning Beard
Spacegrass
---------------
Animal Farm
Pure Rock Fury

Great great show. Kylesa set and full review tomorrow, but 2 quick notes.

1. Neil had a cast on his left hand so he could not play guitar.
2. Per Wiberg from Opeth is playing keys on this 5 show tour.

petrovar
12-30-2010, 05:43 AM
Great show. I didn't know that was Per. I was on the other side of the stage and didn't hear who Neil said it was. This was my second time seeing Kylesa and they were much better this time around.

Derelict
12-30-2010, 05:44 AM
Holy shit that setlist gives me a chubinsky. Per has played with them before, thats awesome he's doing this tour.

DethMaiden
12-30-2010, 05:56 AM
I can't fucking wait to see Per with them, I love him. :horns:

Also, not to whine, but La Curandera is the only song in that set I've never seen and usually they play at least like three I've never seen, so I'm hoping for a few more. The songs are great though. Spacegrass and Animal Farm at the same show? Fuuuuuck.

Derelict
12-30-2010, 06:09 AM
It's awesome when Per fills in, so they can do some of the more keyboard heavy stuff from Robot Hive/Exodus, like Never Be Moved, which is in my top 5 Clutch songs.

petrovar
12-30-2010, 06:15 AM
Spacegrass and Animal Farm at the same show? Fuuuuuck.

Yeah, those two smashed together with Pure Rock Fury as a closer, I couldn't have asked for more. :drool:

Natrlhi
12-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Clutch played my home town, with Kylesa as an opener, and closed with Spacegrass followed by Animal Farm as an encore, and I was 350 miles away hanging with my in-laws. Fuck me. Sometimes I really wish family life had a pause button. :snivel:

petrovar
12-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Clutch played my home town, with Kylesa as an opener, and closed with Spacegrass followed by Animal Farm as an encore, and I was 350 miles away hanging with my in-laws. Fuck me. Sometimes I really wish family life had a pause button. :snivel:

Sorry to hear that bro. It wasn't really that great a show though...:tp:...OK I lied, it was sweet as hell

mankvill
12-30-2010, 02:22 PM

Haha! You have a loving family! Nerd!

Natrlhi
12-30-2010, 08:24 PM
Haha! You have a loving family! Nerd!:lol: