Hoodie
Coffee place gift cards galore

:party:

makethemsuffer12
12-25-2010, 06:36 AM
Call of Duty - Black Ops
God of War Collection
God of War III
Behemoth - Evangelia Heretika (So appropriate for Christmas haha)
Sweater (A good one, not some lame holiday sweater shit)
$20 Regal Cinemas gift card
other stuff.

I'm sure I'll be getting some cash when I go to my cousins house later, so all in all a pretty good year. :D

SirLardsAlot
12-25-2010, 06:36 AM
Best Christmas I can think of in a while!

Garmin GPS
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Dexter's Laboratory Season 1 DVD
Doug Season 1 DVD
$100
$200 in gas gift cards

And some small things. And I still have to visit my dad, grandparents, and girlfriend :-P

Maiden33
12-25-2010, 07:01 AM
My immediate family and my mom's side of the family have almost completely stopped exchanging gifts for a few years now. My sister got me an Avantasia - Angel of Babylon shirt that is sadly too small and I have to resell it, and my mom got me a sexy Seventh Wonder hoodie. Also got $20 from my grandmother last night. Today I see my dad's side of the family, which will probably result in about $150 cash/checks/gift cards, and I'm exchanging with my girlfriend tomorrow, not sure what she got me, but we had a ~$50 price range for eachother.

ravenheart
12-25-2010, 07:40 AM
San Jose Sharks 3rd jersey
Thunder - Live At The BBC 6-CD box set
Lorus watch
Sons of Anarchy seasons 1 & 2 DVD
Bill Bailey - Dandelion Mind DVD
Fulham FC souvenir scarves from last year's Europa League wins against Juventus and Hamburg

And for my flat:
Large mugs (been dying for a proper sized cup of tea for months! ;))
Wall clock
12" LP picture frame

My least music-oriented Christmas for about 10 years.

ShatteredFlame
12-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Vinyls:
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Yr. Skinny Fists
Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers
A Tribe Called Quest - A Low End Theory
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day/For Funerals to Come (2009 CM Distro Purple Vinyl)
John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
Isis - Panopticon

Gillette Fusion Gift Pack
Gloves
Jacket

Also $550 in cash :D Yeah, my family is awesome. I'm also looking to spend some of that money on some decent speakers.

SomewhereInTime72
12-25-2010, 08:05 AM
the flu!

ravenheart
12-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Also $550 in cash :D Yeah, my family is awesome. I'm also looking to spend some of that money on some decent speakers.

Spoilt brat ;)

ravenheart
12-25-2010, 08:43 AM
the flu!

Evil uncle? ;)

mankvill
12-25-2010, 09:04 AM
Part Mom, Part Dad will come later today:

(not counting gift cards) (which I got) (to like five Guys and stuff)

Books:

American Hardcore: A Tribal History by Steven Blush
Precious Metal: Decibel presents the stories behind 25 Extreme Metal Masterpieces by Albert Murdain
Mustaine by Dave Mustaine

Mewvees:

Despicable Me!

Vidjagaems:

Bayonetta
Dead Rising 2

AND MY FAVORITE GIFT OF ALL

A #82 DWAYNE BOWE CHIEFS JERSEY YES!!@#!@#!@#

JuuKun
12-25-2010, 09:09 AM
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
She by H. Rider Haggard
King Solomon's Mines by H. Rider Haggard
Ulysses by James Joyce
Bambi: A Life in the Woods by Felix Salten
The Complete Brothers Grimm Fairytales

Toy Story 1, 2, & 3

Amorphis - Magic & Mayhem
Volbeat - Beyond Hell/Above Heaven
The Whomping Willows - Songs for Professors
The Whomping Willows - Demons at the Helm
The Whomping Willows - Wizard Party Forever!!!
& the Tangled soundtrack.

ChildrenofSodom
12-25-2010, 09:16 AM
the flu!

Half my family, myself included, has sinus/allergy/flu problems right now. My head weighs a million pounds and I can't stop sneezing. Lovely.

I have a big family, so I got a big haul:

Darkest Hour Deliver Us shirt (size large :party:)
As I Lay Dying shirt (viking skull or something on the front)
Skeletonwitch Beyond the Permafrost shirt
Allegaeon shirt (cover art from EP)
Webcam (Now I can skype nude!)
P90x t-shirt
Cutting board, can opener, and measuring spoons for my dorm
Justice League - Crisis on Two Earths DVD
Bring It! by Tony Horton, creator of P90X
10 lbs medicine ball
Weighted gloves
Ankle Weights
Lifting gloves
Special sweat/sports towel
Water bottle
Those strings that you put on your glasses so they don't fall off during sport.
The Perfect Push-up
Two new P90x workouts (Fountain of Youth Yoga and Recovery 4 Results)
Insanity Deluxe Set (3 new workouts)
New multivitamin
Tub of Recovery drink
Few pairs of jeans (size 36, down from 44)
FYE gift card
Visa Gift Card (going to buy more workout stuff. :D )
And LOTS of socks.

mankvill
12-25-2010, 09:30 AM
Half my family, myself included, has sinus/allergy/flu problems right now. My head weighs a million pounds and I can't stop sneezing. Lovely.

I have a big family, so I got a big haul:

Darkest Hour Deliver Us shirt (size large :party:)
As I Lay Dying shirt (viking skull or something on the front)
Skeletonwitch Beyond the Permafrost shirt
Allegaeon shirt (cover art from EP)
Webcam (Now I can skype nude!)
P90x t-shirt
Cutting board, can opener, and measuring spoons for my dorm
Justice League - Crisis on Two Earths DVD
Bring It! by Tony Horton, creator of P90X
10 lbs medicine ball
Weighted gloves
Ankle Weights
Lifting gloves
Special sweat/sports towel
Water bottle
Those strings that you put on your glasses so they don't fall off during sport.
The Perfect Push-up
Two new P90x workouts (Fountain of Youth Yoga and Recovery 4 Results)
Insanity Deluxe Set (3 new workouts)
New multivitamin
Tub of Recovery drink
Few pairs of jeans (size 36, down from 44)
FYE gift card
Visa Gift Card (going to buy more workout stuff. :D )
And LOTS of socks.

this reminds me that I got chocolate and M&M's and Full Throttle and butterfinger's etc.

ChildrenofSodom
12-25-2010, 09:31 AM
this reminds me that I got chocolate and M&M's and Full Throttle and butterfinger's etc.

I gave all my candy to my brothers. No one's going to keep me from the honey ham tonight, though.

JRA
12-25-2010, 09:42 AM
$30 Best Buy card
Call of Duty: James Bond edition (I refuse to call this thing Goldeneye)
Donkey Kong Country Returns
a new 160GB iPod
iPod Accessories
Rush T-shirt
Motorhead T-shirt
lots of new jeans

Crionics
12-25-2010, 09:46 AM
COD: Black Ops
Halo Reach
$35

xStructualDefect
12-25-2010, 09:46 AM
jesus christ you people are spoiled for your age. i have a huge family also but i don't really get anything anymore since i'm 19, which is old since i have a lot of cousins who are much younger than me.

i did however get $25 from one aunt and uncle, and $40 from another aunt and uncle. so i'm pretty happy about that. i also treated and bought myself a Parkway Drive / Whitechapel ticket and a few shirts a few days ago. so that made my Christmas.

mankvill
12-25-2010, 09:47 AM
>family does well
"OMG U PEEPLE R SPOILT"

lol gtfo jealous fag

mastodon421
12-25-2010, 09:53 AM
Ion Record Player:party:
Converge- Axe To Fall(vinyl)
Newbury Comics Gift Card
Target Gift Card
The Other Guys
Kick-Ass
Get Him To The Greek
Harold and Kumar Escape From Guatnanmo Bay
Tekken 6(360)
It's Always Sunny In Philladelphia Season 3

and a couple cans of Amp, some Pringles,Fig Newtons other stocking stuffers etc.

xStructualDefect
12-25-2010, 09:54 AM
>family does well
"OMG U PEEPLE R SPOILT"

lol gtfo jealous fag

:lol: at lame insult. my family does well. i used to get A LOT of gifts when i was younger, but i'm an adult now so that's changed.

next time think of a better way to insult.

girnny777
12-25-2010, 09:54 AM
>green texting off of 4chan

Please hang yourself.

ANYWAY

Sepultura - Beneath The Remains
Rush - 2112, Moving Pictures
Enforcer - Diamonds

Sodom - Lords of Depravity Pt 2
The Simpsons Season 7

Some new jeans, shirts and socks.

And a metric fuckton of comics.

mankvill
12-25-2010, 09:57 AM
i'm jealous because my family doesn't love me anymore but i try and pass it off as "being an adult"

lol noob.

@girny: >mfw puddi the game imma chagrin mah lazor the cake is a lie xD

edit: that Enforcer CD is tits

ravenheart
12-25-2010, 10:07 AM
i also treated and bought myself a Parkway Drive / Whitechapel ticket and a few shirts a few days ago. so that made my Christmas.

You hate yourself that much? ;)

xStructualDefect
12-25-2010, 10:10 AM
lol noob.

o_0 i have a great relationship with all my family. my family does well. it's the same way with the rest of my family and pretty much most of my friends; once you get older you don't get much for Christmas anymore. i thought it was the same way for everyone else (except for VERY wealthy families of course), but i guess not.

i'm not trying to start an arguement but i guess you tried to find a lame immature way to bash me. all i'm saying is that it's VERY odd to me to see people in their 20's/late teens get as much gifts as a little kids who have a grip of presents under the tree.

looks like i learn something new every day.

ravenheart
12-25-2010, 10:11 AM
:lol: at lame insult. my family does well. i used to get A LOT of gifts when i was younger, but i'm an adult now so that's changed.

next time think of a better way to insult.

Nothing's changed for me. I get as much money for Christmas/birthdays as I did when I was a kid. Everyone in the family does. The only differences are where, for instance, I and my brother as adults can afford to spend more than we could as kids, and where grandparents have died that section of the available gift cash is no longer there.

The whole "you're an adult so you get less stuff" thing is weird to me.

mankvill
12-25-2010, 10:12 AM
o_0 i have a great relationship with all my family. my family does well. it's the same way with the rest of my family and pretty much most of my friends; once you get older you don't get much for Christmas anymore. i thought it was the same way for everyone else (except for VERY wealthy families of course), but i guess not.

i'm not trying to start an arguement but i guess you tried to find a lame immature way to bash me. all i'm saying is that it's VERY odd to me to see people in their 20's/late teens get as much gifts as a little kids who have a grip of presents under the tree.

looks like i learn something new every day.

sorry your family deems it necessary to make things less fun the older you get

xStructualDefect
12-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Nothing's changed for me. I get as much money for Christmas/birthdays as I did when I was a kid. Everyone in the family does.

The whole "you're an adult so you get less stuff" thing is weird to me.

well to me, the whole "I get as much money for Christmas/birthdays as I did when I was a kid" thing is very strange to me. almost everyone i know and ever met is the same way as me. maybe it's a lot different in the west coast, i have no idea. i know it's not just my family, i thought most people were like that.

IrritatedTrout
12-25-2010, 10:24 AM
http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-LX400-Series-III-Pro-Electric-Bass-Guitar?sku=620817

-My first bass
-Fender Rumble 15 Watt amp
-some accessories like a strap, tuner, bag, etc
-Iron Maiden bass anthology songbook
-a T shirt and some jeans

Maiden33
12-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Some people get entirely too much shit for Christmas. I mean, it's one thing if you're an adult with a big family and/or group of friends and you're buying as much as you're giving. But seriously, if you're over 18 and you're receiving an excess of $500 in gifts and not giving at least half of that back, there's something wrong.

By the way, this isn't really directed at anyone here, I haven't seen anything in this thread that's that obscene. It's just an observation.

Maiden33
12-25-2010, 10:38 AM
http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-LX400-Series-III-Pro-Electric-Bass-Guitar?sku=620817

-My first bass
-Fender Rumble 15 Watt amp
-some accessories like a strap, tuner, bag, etc
-Iron Maiden bass anthology songbook
-a T shirt and some jeans

Sweet, now get good, move up here, and join my band. We need a permanent bassist. :D

ChildrenofSodom
12-25-2010, 11:03 AM
You guys are going to make baby Jesus cry if you keep arguing.

HAMM!!!!!!!

DethMaiden
12-25-2010, 11:21 AM
I don't get a ton for Christmas, but I wouldn't say I'm jealous of those who do. I've never come to expect too many gifts. It's more than I get any other day of the year, so I'm pretty happy with whatever.

I'm as big a fan of seeing the people that I buy gifts for being appreciative as I am of receiving gifts. I bought my brothers, sister, and folks some good stuff this year and their appreciation was better than any of the gifts I wound up with. :2cents:

ravenheart
12-25-2010, 11:27 AM
I'm as big a fan of seeing the people that I buy gifts for being appreciative as I am of receiving gifts. I bought my brothers, sister, and folks some good stuff this year and their appreciation was better than any of the gifts I wound up with. :2cents:

Aye, 'tis always good. I do only buy people what they want though. It's always better than buying them what you want to give them. It does mean very few people get surprise gifts in my family, but that means everyone is guaranteed to be happy with what they receive, which is by far the most important thing.

Also, there is absolutely no logic in spending less on someone because they get older. None. At all. Obviously if that's the way a particular family/culture/country does things, then all well and good. But it doesn't actually make logical sense. I guess it doesn't have to.

ravenheart
12-25-2010, 11:27 AM
You guys are going to make baby Jesus cry if you keep arguing.

What's he got to do with anything? ;)

Also, isn't it about time he got older? He's like Maggie Simpson.

TonyD
12-25-2010, 11:39 AM
San Jose Sharks 3rd jersey

:rocker: the black one?

DementedX14
12-25-2010, 11:41 AM
I, too, also use to have more gifts in my younger years than i do now. However, I wish I could get more metal gifts like you guys at the very least.

-$320
-$45 in gift cards
-Boondocks Season 3
-Grandma knit sweater:tongue:

treghet
12-25-2010, 11:50 AM
The following CDs:

Atheist – Unquestionable Presence (re-release)
Baphomet – The Dead Shall Inherit (original press)
Crematory – Denial (re-release)
Death – Individual Thought Patterns (original press)
Death – The Sound of Perseverance (original press)
Decapitated – The Negation
Destruction – Release From Agony (original press)
Disciples of Mockery – Prelude to Apocalypse (original press)
Entombed – Left Hand Path (re-release)
Goreaphobia – Mortal Repulsion
Gorguts – The Erosion of Sanity (re-release)
Hypocrisy – The Final Chapter (original press)
Immolation – Dawn of Possession (original press)
Incantation – Onward to Golgotha (re-release)
King Diamond – “Them” (original press)
Massacre – From Beyond (re-release)
Morbid Angel – Altars of Madness (original press)
Obituary – Cause of Death (original press)
Porcupine Tree – Up the Downstair (original press)
Swallow the Sun – The Morning Never Came
Vader – Impressions in Blood
Watain – Sworn to the Dark

I also got the new Immortal DVD, a ticket to the Finntroll/Ensiferum show, 5 plain t-shirts, 2 plain hoodies, a beanie, $50 FYE card, two $50 Vans cards, and a $100 check.

Am I the most spoiled person on here?

Dextrimental
12-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Leslie Nielson set of dvds, which includes Top Secret starring Val Kilmer for whatever reason, but Im not complaining!
Toy Story 3
The Wizard of Gore (Anyone seen this? My bro always gets me some form of gore or horror movie for Christmas)
Star Wars episodes I - III
Nivea shower set
Vegetarian cookbook
25e iTunes voucher
Horror, a history of horror
Letts to my 16-yr old self, an Irish book filled with letters from celebrities/public figures writing to their 16 year old selves, all proceeds being donated to the Irish Youth Foundation.

My family stay away from music since I have almost every cd I want either downloaded or in a physical copy, so they just fill in the gaps in my dvd collection, and usually provide me with some reading material to boot!

rjturtle9
12-25-2010, 01:51 PM
From my parents:
Dragon Chest shelf item thingy.
family Guy PJs (Not my first choice in PJs, but they're very warm)
Yoda pillow/stuffed animal (cute as fuck)
200 dollars for the Robert Dream Foundation

From My Girlfriend:
Custom 2112 Starman logo car decal
Hand drawn card, very cool
80 Dollars towards Robert Dream Foundation

More gifts from family tonight :party:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
12-25-2010, 02:17 PM
A new watch
$50 in Old Navy GC's
Chelsea FC Jacket
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
New Clothes for Work
New Comforter
50 years of the Dallas Cowboys Sports Illustrated

Indestructible
12-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Money
Game stop gift card
Itunes Gift cards

Nevermore T- Shirt
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/riprijd/shirt3.jpghttp://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/riprijd/shirt3back.jpg

Overkill T- shirt
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/riprijd/shirt4.jpghttp://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/riprijd/shirt4back.jpg

Tool T- shirt
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/riprijd/shirt2.jpghttp://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/riprijd/shirt2back.jpg

Down T- shirt
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/riprijd/shirt1-1.jpg

SomewhereInTime72
12-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Some people get entirely too much shit for Christmas. I mean, it's one thing if you're an adult with a big family and/or group of friends and you're buying as much as you're giving. But seriously, if you're over 18 and you're receiving an excess of $500 in gifts and not giving at least half of that back, there's something wrong.

By the way, this isn't really directed at anyone here, I haven't seen anything in this thread that's that obscene. It's just an observation.

I typically spend about as much on gifts as I receive... But I'm definitely past the days where I could just ask for a ton of shit from my family. It just doesn't feel right. Maybe it's because every single item I would ask for would probably be a hassle to get (fucking music, son) so Id feel double bad if I ask for a lot of it, but I just don't really feel comfortable leeching off my family more than I already do. :lol:

tl;dr: u guys r spoiled

I would post my own haul but I honeslty don't remember it because i've been taking nyquil all day (fuck dayquil that shit does nothing) and i'm not even really just sure how I got on the computer right now.

powerslave_85
12-25-2010, 05:58 PM
I don't get much anymore just because I have a steady income, so I can afford to buy stuff like movies and games as they come out. I'd much rather spend the effort getting stuff for other people, and everyone liked their gifts, so it's all good :D

Anyways, I got:
-A HUGE hardbound Simpsons episode guide that covers seasons 1-20
-Pajama pants
-$50 in iTunes gift cards

Still have to go to my grandparents tomorrow; they usually give me $100, which I will probably use to buy myself some very expensive scotch.

My brother got an iPad, and although they never seemed very useful to me, I'm kind of jealous now :eyes:

Wizzbang11
12-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Hell's Angels- Hunter S. Thompson
Killing for Culture- David Kerekes
The latest issue of Horror Hound
$30 Gift Certificate to Vinyl Revolution
White Chocolate Syrup (:) )
$20

300%_Density
12-25-2010, 07:30 PM
AND MY FAVORITE GIFT OF ALL

A #82 DWAYNE BOWE CHIEFS JERSEY YES!!@#!@#!@#

Sure go ahead and get the jersey when he's blowin up this year!!! Last year you probably could have bought the authentic jersey for like 12 bucks. :D Go Chiefs!!!! :rocker:

Maiden33
12-25-2010, 07:31 PM
So, this is my final take:

-Avantasia - Angel of Babylon shirt (from my sister) (sadly too small, have to resell it)
-Seventh Wonder Zip-Up hoodie (from my mom)
-New CD player for my car, new Sony headphones (the nice kind, real headphones - not shitty ear buds) (from my girlfriend)
-$210 Cash. $100 of that is from my dad, the rest is from the rest of my extended family.

My mom's side of the family didn't exchange any gifts this year. Which was honestly oddly refreshing.

mankvill
12-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Christmas Haul: Cousin and Dad's family edition:

A sweet as tits Windir hoodie from my cousin.

Random gift cards and things from my Dad, also a flip HD video recorder and Metallica and GWAR t-shirts. Cool beans, daddio.

DethMaiden
12-25-2010, 07:46 PM
My greatest gift of all this year was from myself: Reprieve from weighing in on Tuesday like I usually do and picking it back up in the New Year. My punishment for enjoying myself too much the past couple of days is that my New Year's Resolution is to remain between 155 and 160 pounds all year (my current "equilibrium" if you will is 165). God bless the holidays, but they're not meant for the concerned waistline.

ChildrenofSodom
12-25-2010, 07:55 PM
My greatest gift of all this year was from myself: Reprieve from weighing in on Tuesday like I usually do and picking it back up in the New Year. My punishment for enjoying myself too much the past couple of days is that my New Year's Resolution is to remain between 155 and 160 pounds all year (my current "equilibrium" if you will is 165). God bless the holidays, but they're not meant for the concerned waistline.

I have a similar New Year's Resolution: lose 50 lbs by my birthday (July 17).

DethMaiden
12-25-2010, 08:01 PM
I have a similar New Year's Resolution: lose 50 lbs by my birthday (July 17).

Die 'til the day you do it, breh. :fist:

Derelict
12-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Didn't buy or receive a single gift this year, it was fucking awesome.

jerry1013
12-25-2010, 08:24 PM
-Pajama pants

Me too :blaze:

Other than that nothing much, parents gave me money for home needs but will probably be invested in seeing Rush live next year, also a cd storage case. Honestly I'm at a point where seeing my relatives get gifts I bought/helped bought gives me more joy, such as my dad getting an Oakland Raiders jersey and my nieces getting some toys my inner child was jealous of.

moobys37
12-25-2010, 08:41 PM
Marduk Longsleeve:

http://shop.relapse.com/dbimages/sleeves/marduk_imagomortisLS.jpg

http://www.bazillionpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/onlydeathisreal.jpg

Opeth- Deliverance 180 gram double vinyl
Bass Communion- Ghosts on Magnetic Tape 180 gram double vinyl
A nice new phone protector
Ticket to see Immortal in February
$150 in Best Buy gift cards.
New pair of headphones.

MPF
12-25-2010, 08:48 PM
$80
$25 McDonalds Gift Card
White and Purple Afghan blanket *hand knitted by my dad's girlfriend*

elturtleboy
12-25-2010, 09:46 PM
$414(my sis litterly gave me 2 bux to watch her purse and her bf a dollar just for w/e)

GWAR-Bloody Pit Of Horror
Some Ipod stereo thing.
Crapload of axe spray deodorant
$20 to Hot Topics:rocker:
Incredible Hulk Headphones
Sock and Undies that I needed badly
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413AhNI3eYL._SY445_.jpg
http://store.halloweentownstore.com/miva/graphics/00000001/ZOMBIEHOUSE.gif

BloodoftheKings
12-25-2010, 09:49 PM

Im so jelly

elturtleboy
12-25-2010, 10:07 PM
Im so jelly

i found a mercyful fate shirt once so you never know mang. :)

treghet
12-26-2010, 12:20 AM
i found a mercyful fate shirt once so you never know mang. :)

And my friend found a Morbid Angel shirt there. Sometimes they do carry some good stuff.

BloodoftheKings
12-26-2010, 09:35 AM
And my friend found a Morbid Angel shirt there. Sometimes they do carry some good stuff.

True, but it's mostly scene kid shirts that look like their covered in the vomit of someone who just ate a bunch of fruity pebbles.

The_jman
12-26-2010, 10:26 AM
This was the first year that I had no idea what I was getting. The only thing I asked for was a new hoodie, which I got from one of my grandmothers, doesn't fit will have to take it back. Oh and two country cds which I did ask for from my sister.
Trace Adkins: Dreamin outloud
and
Trace Adkins: Big Time.

so having no idea what my parents would get me resulted in.

Teak Stereo receiver (the same one my father has in our family room. He's starting my audio system so I can collect speakers and stuff like he does... its pretty awsome)
Polk Audio TSI100 speakers.
this duck-hunter game (You shoot this flying duck with a tazer gun. its amusing, mom thought it was funny)
$30 Itunes gift card
new christmas orniment for our tree (I get one every year its tradition. They were sold out of the star wars one this year so had to get the enterprise)
some candy/stocking stuff.

and $120 in cash and $50 in a wallmart gift card from my extended family.

I had to use some of the rest of my meal plan from college a couple weeks ago, since I graduated. That resulted in a 500 gb external hard drive, 8 gig usb thumb drive, and 8 gig SD card.

so over all pretty awsome christmas.

I litterally was not expecting the stereo, a very neat surprise.

haven't exchanged with my girlfriend, hopefully I can see her soon (long distance relationship) but I'm more excited to give to her, I got her some pretty cool stuff IMO.

evildeadjedi
12-26-2010, 11:42 AM
From my Brother in Law's sister and husband:

$25 gc to Meijer
$25 gc to Wal-mart
I got to ride in his new Call of Duty Black Ops special edition JEEP, it was a very sweet ride!
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/10/19/2...k-ops-edition/

From my Brother in Law's father:

$10 gc to Meijer

From my Sister and Brother in Law:

$100 American Express gc
A great Christmas dinner!

From roommate:

A Rock Axe for ps2/ps3 Rock Band and GH games (looks like and is the same size as a real guitar)

From friends:

Anderson Silva Sinister shirt
$25 American Express gc
The Dangerous Book For Boys by Conn and Hal Iggulden

For myself:

All on Steam (unless otherwise noted)

The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
The Witcher Enhanced Edition

World of Goo (Humble Indie Bundle 1)
Aquaria
Gish
Lugaru HD
Penumbra
Samorost 2

Braid (Humble Indie Bundle 2)
Osmos
Cortex Command
Revenge of the Titans
Machinarium

Puzzle Quest
The Void
The Path
The Scourge Project : Episode 1 and 2
Burn Zombie Burn
Zombie Driver
VVVVVV
Galcon Fusion
Bullet Candy
Geometry Wars: Retro Envolved
Super Laser Racer
The Ball (D2D)
The Secret of Monkey Island SE Bundle
Flatout 2
Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mysteries of The Little Riddle

God of War III from Blockbuster.

Still have to visit my mom next week after she gets back from Canada .

I'm very happy with everything I received. Loved the look on the face of my roommate's daughter when she opened the gifts I got her (she was so happy). It was also cool that everyone else has loved their gifts (since I didn't cop out and buy everyone gift cards).

elturtleboy
12-26-2010, 12:13 PM
True, but it's mostly scene kid shirts that look like their covered in the vomit of someone who just ate a bunch of fruity pebbles.

u gotta look hard. And i love my scene gwar shirt. All the scene bitches always hit on me when i wear it.

makethemsuffer12
12-26-2010, 01:35 PM

:lol: Such an accurate description.

Symbolic
12-26-2010, 01:41 PM
26 Inch TV

PS3 Games:
Oblivion game of the year edition
Red dead redemtion
Arkham asylum
God of War collection
God of War 3

Clint Eastwood Boxset and a Iron Maiden standing ticket for belfast.

:D

mankvill
12-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Red dead redemtion
Arkham asylum

2009 GOTY and 2010 GOTY...nice.

evildeadjedi
12-26-2010, 08:11 PM
2010 GOTY and 2009 GOTY...nice.
fixed

makethemsuffer12
12-27-2010, 04:40 AM
2009 GOTY

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/Uncharted_2_updated_PS3_logo.jpg
Shut the fuck up. ;)

street_burial
12-27-2010, 06:46 AM
DVD's:
Megadeth- Rust In Peace Live :light:

Yes Man

Pineapple Express

The Black Dahlia Murder- Majesty :agree:

CD's:
Divine Heresy- Bringer Of Plagues :rocker:

Cattle Decapitation- The Harvest Floor :grim:

Overkill- Ironbound :boohoo:

The Faceless- Planetary Duality :shred:

Fear Factory- Archetype :rockdevil

Carnifex- Hell Chose Me :bigfinger

Random Stuff:
Beef Jerky

FYE Gift Card

2 Hot Topic Gift Cards

$360 in cash

Cuban Cigars :allan:

Starbucks Gift Card

evildeadjedi
12-27-2010, 07:54 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/Uncharted_2_updated_PS3_logo.jpg
Shut the fuck up. ;)

Completely agree :)

mankvill
12-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Completely agree :)

>they didn't play Arkham Asylum

makethemsuffer12
12-27-2010, 07:18 PM
>they didn't play Arkham Asylum

I own Arkham Asylum. The game is abosolutely amazing, and I really don't have a problem with anyone calling it GOTY as it is an awesome game, but Uncharted was also incredible. It's a close call, but personally I side with UC2. Either way I'm buying both Arkham City and Drake's Deception.

evildeadjedi
12-27-2010, 08:39 PM
I own Arkham Asylum. The game is abosolutely amazing, and I really don't have a problem with anyone calling it GOTY as it is an awesome game, but Uncharted was also incredible. It's a close call, but personally I side with UC2. Either way I'm buying both Arkham City and Drake's Deception.

Exactly, would give Batman AA best multi-platform game and UC2 best PS3.

rjturtle9
12-27-2010, 09:07 PM
$414(my sis litterly gave me 2 bux to watch her purse and her bf a dollar just for w/e)

GWAR-Bloody Pit Of Horror
Some Ipod stereo thing.
Crapload of axe spray deodorant
Incredible Hulk Headphones
Sock and Undies that I needed badly

Fine, don't acknowledge the gift I gave you this year </3

:(

Natrlhi
12-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Exactly, would give Batman AA best multi-platform game and UC2 best PS3.I have both, so I win. :cool:

makethemsuffer12
12-28-2010, 06:29 AM
I have both, so I win. :cool:

:fist:

On the subject of games, I spent my entire day yesterday playing God of War. Good shit.

Sepultura69
12-28-2010, 09:34 AM
http://www.bazillionpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/onlydeathisreal.jpg

GREAT FUCKING BOOK. I purchased a copy of that book during the summer and it was a really great read. After you finish reading it, you'll have a new found respect for Tom the Warrior:fist:

Really epic stuff. Hope you enjoy it man. I know I did :rocker:

The_jman
12-29-2010, 08:07 AM
adding to my list... My girlfriend got me a...break-up. Yup, 2 days after christmas she dumped me. nice, huh?

elturtleboy
12-29-2010, 11:42 AM
adding to my list... My girlfriend got me a...break-up. Yup, 2 days after christmas she dumped me. nice, huh?

u shoulda got her a better gift.

Hot topic called me today and those fuckers didnt activate the two $10 gift cards i had. They did now they both have $20 Woohoo now i can get a justin bieber shirt and a gay deathcore shirt.

The_jman
12-29-2010, 12:26 PM
u shoulda got her a better gift.

Hot topic called me today and those fuckers didnt activate the two $10 gift cards i had. They did now they both have $20 Woohoo now i can get a justin bieber shirt and a gay deathcore shirt.
ha ha ha. she didn't even let me give her my gift.

TonyD
12-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Return it and profit

Blackened12
12-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Laptop bitchezzz

Natrlhi
12-29-2010, 09:07 PM
Return it and profitThat's not the way math works, but thanks for playing. :lol:

slapguitarer
01-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Fretless Squeir Jazz Bass :drool:
$140
Socks
Some shirts I'll probably never wear.

treghet
01-01-2011, 08:51 PM

My friend was kind enough to dump his girlfriend over the phone on Christmas. :eyes: