PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden - Eddie's Archive Boxset for sale

Jasonic
12-20-2010, 07:27 AM
Hello.
I have the first numbered edition of the EDDIES ARCHIVE boxset for sale. I don't need to tell you how rare this is!

This is the one with the BLUE felt inside.

All CDs have been played no more than 2 times each.
The scroll and shotglass have never been touched.

I still have the stickers which were attached to the outside wrapping (IE - the circle sticker that contains the NUMBER, as well as the bigger sticker from the bottom of the box that contained all the detail information of the contents.

This is about as close to brand new as you can get with being opened.

I am accepting cash offers only for this item, via Paypal.

Please PM if interested.
Thanks
Jason

IrritatedTrout
12-20-2010, 09:40 AM
Here's a question. I have the blue felt set already but I have no idea where it's limited edition number is. :lol:Is it only on that sticker you described? Because that's the one thing I don't have.

Jasonic
12-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Here's a question. I have the blue felt set already but I have no idea where it's limited edition number is. :lol:Is it only on that sticker you described? Because that's the one thing I don't have.

YES!!!! It is actually ONLY on the sticker, which I would guess most people threw out when they first purchased it!

I am a very anal collector, so I notice things like that immediately.

PowerMaiden
12-20-2010, 12:57 PM
with the blue inlay, the number on the familly tree is also a proof of the limited edition. ěn the re-release, the familly tree is not numbered

I have number 10890 btw :)

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

jhdeity
12-20-2010, 01:32 PM
with the blue inlay, the number on the familly tree is also a proof of the limited edition. ěn the re-release, the familly tree is not numbered

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Holy Hell. My family Tree says 85898-12. Did they really make 85,000 of them with the blue felt?

slave670
12-20-2010, 03:08 PM

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Are the numbers on the family tree the same as on the sticker? Cause mine differ. My family tree is 86907-12 while my sticker is 23414.

PowerMaiden
12-20-2010, 03:28 PM
that is a damn good question guys, I'm surprise that you guys have such high numbers in your limited edition familly tree scroll.

I don't remember how many limited edition they have released, I'll try to find out

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Jasonic
12-28-2010, 11:26 AM
Yeah, as I said, I never touched the scroll.
I will have to check mine sometime.

powerslave_85
12-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Put it up on eBay. I've seen sealed ones go for $600-$700, and even though yours has been opened, you should still be able to get some good money for it.

DethMaiden
12-28-2010, 12:53 PM
I'll give you eighteen dollars in Starbucks gift cards and a used mountain bike for it. Take it or leave it.

IrritatedTrout
12-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Put it up on eBay. I've seen sealed ones go for $600-$700, and even though yours has been opened, you should still be able to get some good money for it.

Yeah they go for a lot. My used one cost me a little over $100 I think.