PDA

View Full Version : Times Of Grace Announce 2011 Tour

street_burial
12-15-2010, 10:19 AM
TIMES OF GRACE the new project that reteams KILLSWITCH ENGAGE guitarist and producer extraordinaire Adam Dutkiewicz with original KILLSWITCH ENGAGE vocalist Jesse Leach is getting ready to take the show on the road for the very first time. The band will embark on its inaugural tour, beginning February 1 in Baltimore, Marylnand and wrapping up in its native Boston, Massachusetts on February 27. STRAIGHT LINE STITCH and WAR OF AGES will round out the bill, making for an evening of eclectic hard rock and metal.

Commented Leach: "We are excited after all of these years to see TIMES OF GRACE become a live band! We have a solid group of musicians on board and some killer bands in the works. This is shaping up to be a tour to be remembered, and the first that reunites Adam and I on one stage together again! I couldn't be more pleased to present this band to the world."

Added Dutkiewicz: "Jesse and I are wicked excited to be able to bring our songs to fans live...FINALLY after all these years. We hope you all get a chance to check out the record and come sing along with us when we come to a town near you. Thanks to all of those who support this project, and we hope to see you all very soon!"

The dates are as follows:

Feb. 01 - Baltimore, MD @ The Quarter
Feb. 02 - Atlanta, GA @ the Masquerade (downstairs)
Feb. 04 - Dallas, TX @ The Door
Feb. 05 - Austin, TX @ Emo's
Feb. 07 - Phoenix, AZ @ The Nile
Feb. 08 - Los Angeles, CA @ Troubadour
Feb. 09 - San Francisco, CA@ Bottom of the Hill
Feb. 11 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
Feb. 12 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Ballroom
Feb. 14 - Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex - Grand Room
Feb. 15 - Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater
Feb. 17 - Minneapolis, MN @ Station 4
Feb. 18 - Chicago, IL @ The Bottom Lounge
Feb. 19 - Detroit, MI @ Eagle Theater
Feb. 20 - Cleveland, OH @ Beachland Ballroom
Feb. 21 - Toronto, ON @ Mod Club
Feb. 22 - New York, NY @ Gramercy Theater
Feb. 24 - West Chester, PA @ The Note
Feb. 25 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Mr. Smalls
Feb. 26 - Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
Feb. 27 - Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club

source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=150944

daimonos
12-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Words cannot describe my hatred for Adam D.

Derelict
12-15-2010, 12:28 PM

Yeah, but it's so IRONIC when he wears short shorts with the pockets hanging out!!!1!!!!!111!!! OMG

mastodon421
12-15-2010, 01:02 PM
I might go, I really like Jesse Leach as a vocalist. War Of Ages is quite good and they put on a damn good show.

jd091
12-16-2010, 12:00 PM

Really? Whatever.

xStructualDefect
12-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Really? Whatever.

haters gonn' hate.

i would've been insterested in seeing this but it's the same day as All Shall Perish and Kataklysm. not a great idea booking 2 metal shows on the same day in the same city.

jd091
12-16-2010, 09:30 PM
I think I might be out of town for this, which is a major :bouville:

If they play anything of KSE's first two albums... with Jesse back on vocals... that would be seriously awesome. Totally worth the price of the ticket. I'm gonna be missing Ensiferum, too, that weekend. Pretty pissed.

i would've been insterested in seeing this but it's the same day as All Shall Perish and Kataklysm. not a great idea booking 2 metal shows on the same day in the same city.

Definitely stick with that concert... but mainly for Decrepit Birth :party:

xStructualDefect
12-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Definitely stick with that concert... but mainly for Decrepit Birth :party:

i'm actually only going for All Shall Perish :lol: although i'm not a fan, i want to see Decrepit Birth again. they were great live last time. i'll stay for Kataklysm but i might leave halfway through their set if they bore me.