PDA

View Full Version : Band t-shirts for sale

ChildrenofSodom
12-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Hey guys, since I've lost 85 lbs none of my band t-shirts fit. I'm selling them all on ebay. Take a look, tell your friends (PLEASE! I need money!)

http://shop.ebay.com/childrenofsodom/m.html

Four Iron Maiden, Dio, Cynic, Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, Johnny Cash, In Flames, Sepultura, Swallow the Sun, Lacuna Coil, Slayer, Stryper, Mastodon.

Natrlhi
12-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Hey guys, since I've lost 85 lbs none of my band t-shirts fit. I'm selling them all on ebay. Take a look, tell your friends (PLEASE! I need money!)

http://shop.ebay.com/childrenofsodom/m.html

Four Iron Maiden, Dio, Cynic, Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, Johnny Cash, In Flames, Sepultura, Swallow the Sun, Lacuna Coil, Slayer, Stryper, Mastodon.

I might be interested in either the Cynic shirt or the Mastodon shirt. Is either one particularly large for a XXL? Which one seems bigger? How about material? Is one or the other particularly soft / comfy / well-made? I like shirts that are made of either really sturdy material or, at the other end of the spectrum, I also like the thin, tri-blend material that is stretchy as fuck and has that retro feel to it.

(Just looking for some distinguishing features to help me decide...I'm not really that picky of a shopper. :tongue:)

ChildrenofSodom
12-14-2010, 08:42 PM
I might be interested in either the Cynic shirt or the Mastodon shirt. Is either one particularly large for a XXL? Which one seems bigger? How about material? Is one or the other particularly soft / comfy / well-made? I like shirts that are made of either really sturdy material or, at the other end of the spectrum, I also like the thin, tri-blend material that is stretchy as fuck and has that retro feel to it.

(Just looking for some distinguishing features to help me decide...I'm not really that picky of a shopper. :tongue:)

I thought the Cynic was large for an XXL. They are both 100% cotton.

Maiden33
12-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Is that Wicker Man shirt the one with the BNW cover and summer 2010 dates on the back?

ChildrenofSodom
12-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Is that Wicker Man shirt the one with the BNW cover and summer 2010 dates on the back?

It has BNW cover, but no dates. Just says Final Frontier, World Tour 2010, North America.

elturtleboy
12-15-2010, 12:46 PM
good luck sellin that Goku shirt

ChildrenofSodom
12-15-2010, 12:53 PM
good luck sellin that Goku shirt

:D Some huge nerd somewhere is in need of one, I'm sure.

JLRedWing13
12-15-2010, 03:11 PM
It has BNW cover, but no dates. Just says Final Frontier, World Tour 2010, North America.
I has that one. If only it had dates, it would be perfect. :bouville:

Derelict
12-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Is Jesus involved in the Stryper shirt?

mastodon421
12-16-2010, 04:05 AM
You have some pretty cool shirts, but those are too big for me so I'll have to pass.

ChildrenofSodom
12-16-2010, 07:33 AM
Is Jesus involved in the Stryper shirt?

:lol: Apparently. I got that shirt because I like a few of their songs, but mostly to be ironic. Can't believe its actually getting bids.

evildeadjedi
12-16-2010, 10:21 AM
:lol: Apparently. I got that shirt because I like a few of their songs, but mostly to be ironic. Can't believe its actually getting bids.

Not only is it actually getting bids, it's currently in the lead. :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
12-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Bump. Tell your friends! I'm a poor college student that needs money for band t-shirts that fit properly!

Natrlhi
12-18-2010, 10:25 PM
I just put in a couple of bids. That should get you a couple of burrito bols at Chipotle. :fist:

You'd better combine shipping for me or we're gonna have a problem...

:axe: :headoff:

:D

ChildrenofSodom
12-19-2010, 05:12 AM
I just put in a couple of bids. That should get you a couple of burrito bols at Chipotle. :fist:

You'd better combine shipping for me or we're gonna have a problem...

:axe: :headoff:

:D

Yeah, I'll find a good way to do that. Thanks for bidding. :D

Natrlhi
12-20-2010, 06:48 AM
Yeah, I'll find a good way to do that. Thanks for bidding. :D

Looks like I won both auctions. Let me know what I owe you via a PM on here or eBay and I'll fire up the PayPal. :fist:

Maiden33
12-20-2010, 07:05 AM
...Shit, I missed the end of the auctions. Did all of your Maiden shirts sell?

ChildrenofSodom
12-20-2010, 07:54 AM
...Shit, I missed the end of the auctions. Did all of your Maiden shirts sell?

Yeah, sorry. :(