PDA

View Full Version : As I Lay Dying Announces 2011 Headlining dates

street_burial
12-14-2010, 10:21 AM
AS I LAY DYING will hit the ground running in 2011 with a full US tour. The dates start on February 12th at the Aggie Theater in Ft. Collins, CO and wrap up March 18th in Sacramento, CA. The tour will hit cities that the band hasnít been to in years and cities the band has yet to visit, including: Green Bay, WI, Pensacola, FL, Burlington, VT and much more. The full schedule is below, this is a great opportunity for fans to see AS I LAY DYING in an intimate club-setting, which should make for some insane circle pits and stage dives!

AS I LAY DYING
Tour w/ Winds Of Plague and After The Burial
Sat/Feb-12 Ft. Collins, CO The Aggie Theater
Mon/Feb-14 Fargo, ND The Venue
Tue/Feb-15 Omaha, NE The Slowdown
Wed/Feb-16 Madison, WI Barrymore Theater
Thu/Feb-17 Green Bay, WI Riverside Ballroom
Fri/Feb-18 Lansing, MI The Loft
Sat/Feb-19 Dayton, OH The Attic Club
Sun/Feb-20 Syracuse, NY Lost Horizon
Mon/Feb-21 Burlington, VT Higher Ground
Tue/Feb-22 Providence, RI The Met
Thu/Feb-24 New York, NY Gramercy Theatre
Fri/Feb-25 New York, NY Gramercy Theatre
Sat/Feb-26 Lancaster, PA Chameleon Club
Sun/Feb-27 Raleigh, NC Lincoln Theatre
Mon/Feb-28 Charleston, SC Music Farm
Tue/Mar-01 Wilmington, NC The Soapbox
Wed/Mar-02 Jacksonville, FL Freebird Live
Thu/Mar-03 Tampa, FL State Theater
Fri/Mar-04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Culture Room
Sat/Mar-05 Gainesville, FL Common Grounds
Sun/Mar-06 Pensacola, FL American Legion Hall
Mon/Mar-07 Birmingham, AL Zydeco
Wed/Mar-09 Columbia, MO The Blue Note
Thu/Mar-10 Tulsa, OK Cainís Ballroom
Fri/Mar-11 Wichita, KS The Cotilion
Sat/Mar-12 Colorado Springs, CO The Black Sheep
Sun/Mar-13 Farmington, NM Top Deck
Tue/Mar-15 Flagstaff, AZ Orpheum Theatre
Wed/Mar-16 San Luis Obispo, CA SLO Brew
Thu/Mar-17 Oakland, CA Oakland Metro
Fri/Mar-18 Sacramento, CA Ace of Spades

my source is: http://buymalus.com/aild/as-i-lay-dying-announce-2011-headlining-tour

jd091
12-14-2010, 11:39 AM
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have GOT to be shitting me. NO FUCKING CHICAGO DATE?!?! WHAT?!
:bouville:
God DAMMIT, I don't know if I'm ever gonna get to see After the Burial. This would be a perfect concert! DAMN! I love Winds of Plague, too, one of the only good Deathcore bands! Fuck me!

imanidiot777
12-14-2010, 11:54 AM
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have GOT to be shitting me. NO FUCKING CHICAGO DATE?!?! WHAT?!
:bouville:
God DAMMIT, I don't know if I'm ever gonna get to see After the Burial. This would be a perfect concert! DAMN! I love Winds of Plague, too, one of the only good Deathcore bands! Fuck me!

No. Fuck THEM for not making a Chicago date for you. It's only one of the biggest cities in North America.....

The_jman
12-14-2010, 11:58 AM
not impressed with AILD's support on this tour.

makethemsuffer12
12-14-2010, 12:00 PM

Agreed.

mankvill
12-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Maybe if it was anywhere other than Wichita.

bt11763
12-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Agreed.

after the burial has a really good album, the new one is laaaaaaaaaaame.

i don't want to see winds of plague though, pass.

xStructualDefect
12-14-2010, 02:13 PM
they come to LA headlining with shit bands like Bring Me The Horizon on support one year, then with Underoath another year, but skip LA when they're on tour with good bands like Unearth/All That Remains, then again with After The Burial. laame. too bad i would've loved to see AILD with ATB. not a fan of WOP but they're fun live.

mastodon421
12-14-2010, 02:19 PM
I might make the trek down to Providence. As I Lay Dying is one of my favorite bands to see live and I do like Winds Of Plague and After The Burial. A possibilty for sure.

Travis The Dragon
12-14-2010, 02:41 PM
2 WI. dates, but no Chicago or MN.??? :wtf:

ChildrenofSodom
12-14-2010, 03:23 PM
Holy Shit, Dayton on a Saturday. I'm there!

Magson13
12-14-2010, 06:02 PM
I love when terrible bands all tour together, and skip my area. :party:

MPF
12-14-2010, 07:14 PM

Especially considering After The Burial is from Minneapolis.

jd091
12-14-2010, 10:18 PM

This. AGAIN. :flame:

Personally, I could not disagree more. After the Burial is one of my favorite young bands and I've been dying to see them live. Winds of Plague is, in my opinion, one of the only good deathcore bands out there. And they have sexy women play the keys :drool:

Nick_to_the_face
12-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Maybe if it was anywhere other than Wichita.

How far out is Wichita from KC? Pretty sure my friend is going to go see this, so I'm jumping on for the ride. I love AILD, they are amazing live and After the Burial kicks ass, but never seen Winds of Plague, but one of the few Deathcore bands I like.

mankvill
12-15-2010, 01:08 PM
How far out is Wichita from KC? Pretty sure my friend is going to go see this, so I'm jumping on for the ride. I love AILD, they are amazing live and After the Burial kicks ass, but never seen Winds of Plague, but one of the few Deathcore bands I like.

Uh about three hours :eyes:

JuuKun
12-15-2010, 01:43 PM
I might make the trek down to Providence. As I Lay Dying is one of my favorite bands to see live and I do like Winds Of Plague and After The Burial. A possibilty for sure.

I've never been there, but a local band that some of my mom's friends play in did three consecutive nights at the Met in October. They sold out two of them. Granted, they'd been inactive for about fifteen years (so maybe there was some sort of nostalgia factor), but it's still small enough that a local band can do three nights and sell out two.

So, if you plan on going, it's probably a good idea to get your ticket sooner rather than later.

mastodon421
12-15-2010, 01:58 PM
I've never been there, but a local band that some of my mom's friends play in did three consecutive nights at the Met in October. They sold out two of them. Granted, they'd been inactive for about fifteen years (so maybe there was some sort of nostalgia factor), but it's still small enough that a local band can do three nights and sell out two.

So, if you plan on going, it's probably a good idea to get your ticket sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the info. I haven't been there either so I have no clue how big it is. As I Lay Dying is quite popular so I won't be shocked if it sells out quick.

Fires Of Sedition
12-16-2010, 03:43 AM
Haven't been to the Cain's in forever. I'll probably go to this. winds of plague pisses me off though.