PDA

View Full Version : New Trainwreck Of A Tour!!!

300%_Density
12-06-2010, 09:24 AM
Jägermeister, the brand known for decades of involvement with rock bands, continues to own the concert circuit with the 2011 Jägermeister Music Tour featuring BUCKCHERRY. The Jägermeister Music Tour kicks off January 19 in San Diego, California and plays 26 shows across the nation with HELLYEAH as direct support as well as ALL THAT REMAINS and THE DAMNED THINGS.

Wow...just...wow....

Jan 19 - San Diego CA: 4th and B
Jan 21 - Anaheim CA: The Grove
Jan 22 - Las Vegas NV: The Joint
Jan 23 - Reno NV: Reno Events Center
Jan 25 - Salt Lake City UT: The Great Salt Air
Jan 27 - Denver CO: The Fillmore
Jan 28 - Kansas City MO: Midland Theater
Jan 29 - Des Moines IA: 7 Flaggs Events Center
Jan 31 - Peoria IL: East Peoria Event Center
Feb 1 - Chicago IL: Congress Theatre
Feb 2 - Waterloo IA: McElroy Auditorium
Feb 22 - Charlotte NC: Fillmore Charlotte
Feb 4 - St Louis MO: Pop's Nite Club
Feb 23 - Orlando FL: Hard Rock Live
Feb 5 - Minneapolis MN: First Avenue
Feb 24 - Atllanta GA: Tabernacle
Feb 8 - Youngstown OH: Covelli Center
Feb 9 - Louisville KY: Expo Five Outdoors
Feb 11 - Myrtle Beach SC: House of Blues
Feb 12 - Baltimore MD: Rams Head Live
Feb 13 - Sayreville NJ: Starland Ballroom
Feb 15 - New York NY: Best Buy Theater
Feb 16 - Uncasville CT: Mohegan Sun Arena
Feb 18 - Albany NY: Northern Lights
Feb 19 - Philadelphia PA: Electric Factory
Feb 20 - Manchester NH: Verizon Wireless Arena

TonyD
12-06-2010, 09:33 AM
Hellyeah avoids the bay area again, win.

Derelict
12-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Isn't Scott Ian in the damned things? That loser would seriously do anything for a dollar.

treghet
12-06-2010, 09:54 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if some people I know went to this.

darkguardian50
12-06-2010, 09:56 AM
ATR is decent. I don't even know the other bands except for Buckcherry who is of course, awful.

BloodoftheKings
12-06-2010, 10:47 AM
The damned things actually aren't as bad as you'd think. Not really good, just not as bad as you'd expect a cross of Anthrax, Fall Out Boy, and Every Time I Die to be.

Bergman101
12-06-2010, 11:03 AM
I might actually be going to the Starland show. I like All That Remains and The Damned Things, who are actually awesome. Hell Yeah is okay but I'd leave after them.

makethemsuffer12
12-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Haha I saw the title and just knew it was about this tour. Quite a step down from the last Jager Music Tour, eh?

Travis The Dragon
12-06-2010, 12:40 PM
BUCKCHERRY, HELLYEAH, ALL THAT REMAINS, THE DAMNED THINGS

Jan. 19 - San Diego, CA - 4th And B
Jan. 21 - Anaheim, CA - The Grove
Jan. 22 - Las Vegas, NV - The Joint
Jan. 23 - Reno, NV - Reno Events Center
Jan. 25 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Great Salt Air
Jan. 27 - Denver, CO - The Fillmore
Jan. 28 - Kansas City, MO - Midland Theater
Jan. 29 - Des Moines, IA - 7 Flaggs Events Center
Jan. 31 - Peoria, IL - East Peoria Event Center
Feb. 01 - Chicago, IL - Congress Theatre
Feb. 02 - Waterloo, IA - McElroy Auditorium
Feb. 04 - St. Louis, MO - Pop's Nite Club
Feb. 05 - Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue
Feb. 08 - Youngstown, OH - Covelli Center
Feb. 09 - Lousville, KY - Expo Five Outdoors
Feb. 11 - Myrtle Beach, SC - House Of Blues
Feb. 12 - Baltimore, MD - Rams Head Live
Feb. 13 - Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom
Feb. 15 - New York, NY - Best Buy Theater
Feb. 16 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
Feb. 18 - Albany, NY - Northern Lights
Feb. 19 - Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory
Feb. 20 - Manchester, NH - Verizon Wireless Arena
Feb. 22 - Charlotte, NC - Fillmore Charlotte
Feb. 23 - Orlando, FL - Hard Rock Live
Feb. 24 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle

Can't say I'm too excited about this. Now, if ATR was headlining, then I'd be very excited. Oh well.

Dextrimental
12-06-2010, 12:42 PM
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15413

Goddamit Fonz!

Hey I got one :D

Travis The Dragon
12-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Well, it would help if people gave better thread titles.

mankvill
12-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Would go to an off-date with ATR and The Damned Things. This tour is fucking embarrassing.

mastodon421
12-06-2010, 01:12 PM
Would go to an off-date with ATR and The Damned Things. This tour is fucking embarrassing.

+1

RAZOR
12-06-2010, 01:21 PM
I like what metalsucks.net said about this tour.

"Next year’s early contribution to drunk driving accidents and teen pregnancy will come in the form of a headlining tour from Buckcherry..."

makethemsuffer12
12-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Well, it would help if people gave better thread titles.

It would help if you had the common sense to figure out that the other thread was about this, considering how shit of a tour it is.

MPF
12-06-2010, 01:29 PM
I'll go ahead and say it:

If it wasn't for Buckcherry, this would be a good tour.

*Haters gonna hate*

makethemsuffer12
12-06-2010, 01:36 PM
I'll go ahead and say it:

If it wasn't for Buckcherry, this would be a good tour.

*Haters gonna hate*

I wouldn't say a good tour, but not a horrid one. The only band I can tolerate is ATR. Hellyeah pretty much blows aside from a couple of tracks from their first album, and I really haven't heard enough of TDT to make a conclusion about them. The one song I heard wasn't all that bad, though, and to be honest I didn't think the band were going to be all that bad knowing that the two guys from Fall Out Boy have a metal backround and are solid musicians. I actually feel bad knowing that a good portion of the crowds are probably going to hate on them just because of the FOB association. Then again, I'm sure a good portion of Buckcherry's crowd would be FOB fans as well, so I don't know.

Crionics
12-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Haha I saw the title and just knew it was about this tour. Quite a step down from the last Jager Music Tour, eh?

Thats what I came here to say :lol:

MPF
12-06-2010, 01:49 PM
I wouldn't say a good tour, but not a horrid one. The only band I can tolerate is ATR. Hellyeah pretty much blows aside from a couple of tracks from their first album, and I really haven't heard enough of TDT to make a conclusion about them. The one song I heard wasn't all that bad, though, and to be honest I didn't think the band were going to be all that bad knowing that the two guys from Fall Out Boy have a metal backround and are solid musicians. I actually feel bad knowing that a good portion of the crowds are probably going to hate on them just because of the FOB association. Then again, I'm sure a good portion of Buckcherry's crowd would be FOB fans as well, so I don't know.

Well, good for a Radio Rock tour. I mean there will be much worse tours coming up next year, and if this would probably be the tour I'd choose to go to of all the Radio Rock tours coming up.

Hellyeah have gotten worse, ATR I can't really give a full opinion on anymore, and TDT, well pretty much everything you said. Andrew Hurley used to play Future Breed Machine during his drum solos with Fall Out Boy:

Start watching at :45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIByGCLPrlQ

Travis The Dragon
12-06-2010, 02:01 PM
It would help if you had the common sense to figure out that the other thread was about this, considering how shit of a tour it is.

I hadn't even seen the other thread until after I made this one. Which is a reason I need to be more observant.

makethemsuffer12
12-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Well, good for a Radio Rock tour. I mean there will be much worse tours coming up next year, and if this would probably be the tour I'd choose to go to of all the Radio Rock tours coming up.

Hellyeah have gotten worse, ATR I can't really give a full opinion on anymore, and TDT, well pretty much everything you said. Andrew Hurley used to play Future Breed Machine during his drum solos with Fall Out Boy:

Start watching at :45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIByGCLPrlQ

Yeah I've seen that before. I'm just loling at the comments of kids trying to say how Lars Ulrich is a better drummer. God, I love n00bs. :lol:

MPF
12-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Yeah I've seen that before. I'm just loling at the comments of kids trying to say how Lars Ulrich is a better drummer. God, I love n00bs. :lol:

Haha, oh yes. About 10 years ago I was that same kid who would say Lars is better then everyone else. Then a couple years later, St. Anger came out and well...everyone knows the rest of that story. :D

The day Lars can play even that part of Future Breed Machine, I'll give him his double bass props again.

idrinkwine732
12-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Hellyeah avoids the bay area again, win.

:fist:

MPF
12-06-2010, 04:15 PM
How did it go from being Slayer/Megadeth/Anthrax to this sorry shitty excuse of a tour??

Why is Buckcherry still making music :(

In the words of my guitarist in my old cover band.

They write catchy, simple music, and chicks wanna fuck to it.

While I don't like Buckcherry, you can't argue either issue.

treghet
12-06-2010, 04:19 PM
In the words of my guitarist in my old cover band.

While I don't like Buckcherry, you can't argue either issue.

:lol: Oh so true.

RAZOR
12-06-2010, 04:48 PM

I have to disagree.

MPF
12-06-2010, 04:58 PM
I have to disagree.

If you have to disagree, try playing Buckcherry covers for 6 years and tell me the chicks at the bar don't want to fuck the instant they hear it.

I'm just speaking from experience. :cool:

Sepultura69
12-06-2010, 05:00 PM
If you have to disagree, try playing Buckcherry covers for 6 years and tell me the chicks at the bar don't want to fuck the instant they hear it.

You played Buckcherry covers for 6 years :confused:

RAZOR
12-06-2010, 05:01 PM

Well if it works for you, then more power to you. :party:

I can only speak from a personal standpoint. I don't get the urge to fuck anyone when I hear Buckcherry, I usually just get the urge to turn them off.

MPF
12-06-2010, 05:09 PM

Yes, amongst other worse bands. But, hey when you are in a bar cover band, you have to play what they want to hear or else you don't make any money. I made up for it by wearing my Metal shirts, but no one ever knew who Mastodon, Testament, Dream Theater, etc were.

Well if it works for you, then more power to you. :party:

I can only speak from a personal standpoint. I don't get the urge to fuck anyone when I hear Buckcherry, I usually just get the urge to turn them off.

Actually, it never worked for me. It worked for my singer, guitarists, and bassist in my old band. That's why I never get the whole Drummer gets the chicks thing. If you're not the one moving around on stage, unless your a musician, you don't get noticed. At least in the bar cover band scene. But I digress.

There needs to be more people like you. :rocker: :rocker::rocker:

RAZOR
12-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Actually, it never worked for me. It worked for my singer, guitarists, and bassist in my old band. That's why I never get the whole Drummer gets the chicks thing. If you're not the one moving around on stage, unless your a musician, you don't get noticed. At least in the bar cover band scene. But I digress.

There needs to be more people like you. :rocker: :rocker::rocker:

See, I usually tend to watch the drummer a good bit aside from everyone else. Not that that increases your attractiveness just because you're a drummer, but then again I never fell into that 'omg you play an instrument you're SuPeR sExY to me now' thing. :lol:

:rocker: :D

idrinkwine732
12-06-2010, 05:28 PM
See, I usually tend to watch the drummer a good bit aside from everyone else. Not that that increases your attractiveness just because you're a drummer, but then again I never fell into that 'omg you play an instrument you're SuPeR sExY to me now' thing. :lol:

*puts down guitar*

MPF
12-06-2010, 05:33 PM

;)

I know what you mean. It's cool to see there are people who even just watch the drummer anymore. Around my area, it's all about the singer or guitars. Bass also gets no love.

Unless I make it big, I gave up on the whole, 'scoring women because I'm in a band' thing. Besides the fact that every musician I've worked with fell into this trap and his girl always pulls the "It's the band, or me" card. I don't want a girl who only wants me for being a drummer. I'm bound to have other qualities....probably. :tongue:

RAZOR
12-06-2010, 05:33 PM
*puts down guitar*

It's ok, wine. You don't need to try, you'll always be super sexy to me. c:

RAZOR
12-06-2010, 05:39 PM
;)

I know what you mean. It's cool to see there are people who even just watch the drummer anymore. Around my area, it's all about the singer or guitars. Bass also gets no love.

Unless I make it big, I gave up on the whole, 'scoring women because I'm in a band' thing. Besides the fact that every musician I've worked with fell into this trap and his girl always pulls the "It's the band, or me" card. I don't want a girl who only wants me for being a drummer. I'm bound to have other qualities....probably. :tongue:

The bass player is the other one I usually watch! More specifically, I always stare in awe at the upright bass players when I goto a psychobilly show. That's the instrument I've always wanted to learn, so it makes sense why I guess.

Ouch, ultimatums are a bitch. :finger2: Haha, I'm sure you've got some good qualities.

MPF
12-06-2010, 05:53 PM
The bass player is the other one I usually watch! More specifically, I always stare in awe at the upright bass players when I goto a psychobilly show. That's the instrument I've always wanted to learn, so it makes sense why I guess.

Ouch, ultimatums are a bitch. :finger2: Haha, I'm sure you've got some good qualities.

Upright Bass Players, when done right are awesome to watch. I've always wanted to play with one in a band. Just to get that sound. There was a local Punk band Called Vinca that had an Upright Bass Player that kicked ass.

Haha, thanks. I meant more of that as a joke. If you can't make fun of yourself...:D

But yeah I mean picking up Chicks from being in a band is just like dating a Celebrity. Sounds awesome at first, and definitely fun. But after a while you realize how much it sucks.

davidis138
12-06-2010, 06:26 PM
"Next year’s early contribution to drunk driving accidents and teen pregnancy will come in the form of a headlining tour from Buckcherry..."

:LOLFC:

ratcat90
01-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Isn't Scott Ian in the damned things? That loser would seriously do anything for a dollar.

FUCK U!!! The Damned Things kick ass. Best New band out there. Keith Buckley and Scott Ian uber awesome combo.

ratcat90
01-26-2011, 06:03 PM
Fuck all you haters! This tour is everything you could ask for a night of Metal and Rock and Roll! All u haters can do me a solid and Fuck Off! If you cant enjoy some Hard Rock like Buckcherry, then stick with your Doom Bullshit. Get to know a band before you judge.

-ratcat Out!

300%_Density
01-26-2011, 06:12 PM
*cricket...cricket....*

Shadowswillfall414
01-26-2011, 06:14 PM
I was actually thinking about going to this but only for all that remains. Then i realized that it isnt worth the money only for one band whos going to only do a 45 minute set.

BloodoftheKings
01-26-2011, 06:46 PM
Fuck all you haters! This tour is everything you could ask for a night of Metal and Rock and Roll! All u haters can do me a solid and Fuck Off! If you cant enjoy some Hard Rock like Buckcherry, then stick with your Doom Bullshit. Get to know a band before you judge.

-ratcat Out!

:hmm: Somebody make this kid leave.

ratcat90
01-26-2011, 06:50 PM
That was a Glorious Exposition, Comrade! ;)

ratcat90
01-26-2011, 06:56 PM
@BloodoftheKings

I cant help it that you may prefer that Grindcore Bullshit to Hard Rock! Posers are fags, just saying. You just remember that "every man is his own." KID!;)

Peace and Love, Mate! ;)

ratcat90
01-26-2011, 06:59 PM
*cricket...cricket....*

That's what one might hear at a Snoop Dogg concert, Homie!

BloodoftheKings
01-26-2011, 07:00 PM
@BloodoftheKings

I cant help it that you may prefer that Grindcore Bullshit to Hard Rock! Posers are fags, just saying. You just remember that "every man is his own." KID!;)

Peace and Love, Mate! ;)

1. I barely listen to any grindcore. But grindcore still owns buckcherry and hellyeah.

2. lol @ your inability to use the quote feature.

BloodoftheKings
01-26-2011, 07:01 PM
That's what one might hear at a Snoop Dogg concert, Homie!

You have just solidified your position as my least favorite person here, dont diss Snoop D O Double G.

bt11763
01-26-2011, 07:15 PM

-ratcat Out!

http://myfacewhen.com/images/9.jpg

300%_Density
01-26-2011, 08:59 PM
You have just solidified your position as my least favorite person here, dont diss Snoop D O Double G.

Yes!!! What gives w/ some of these new people on here lately? I fear we are becoming blabbermouth. I wad trying to mess up the quote feature for irony but couldn't figure out how to screw it up.

NickLed19
01-27-2011, 12:31 AM
This ratcat gay is really lame.

gilpdawg
01-27-2011, 03:58 AM

-ratcat Out!
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/u-mad1.jpg

gilpdawg
01-27-2011, 04:07 AM
Yes!!! What gives w/ some of these new people on here lately? I fear we are becoming blabbermouth. I wad trying to mess up the quote feature for irony but couldn't figure out how to screw it up.
I hope not. I love metal, but goddamn most of the people who listen to it are borderline retarded. This used to be the place where all the cool people hung out. Now it's all turning into the "elitists" vs. the "posers" just like Blab. I don't care about genres or all that crap (except deathcore, that shit can die, lol) good music is good and shitty music is shitty. Doesn't matter if something is "core" or "mainstream" or "kvlt" or "thrash" or "black" or "Melo-death" or whatever.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 12:59 PM
Hey people. It aint personal. As far as me being "new," that would be false indeed. I've been a member of this site for a year and a half. I've been visiting this site for longer than that.

I too have a love for all music. Classic Rock to Death Metal. I just dont like these people who insist on disrespecting bands like Buckcherry and The Damned Things. When in reality, those two bands are more successful than most of the bands that are supported by you haters. You dont have to like, just respect. You cant take feedback, get the fuck off, and go to that shit-hole blogging system, Blabbermouth.

Peace and Love. Keep it Metal. :horns:

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 01:02 PM
This ratcat gay is really lame.

Hey NOOb, check it out! :finger2:

mankvill
01-27-2011, 01:03 PM
When in reality, those two bands are more successful than most of the bands that are supported by you haters.

Popularity =/= Quality.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 01:05 PM

Settle Down, guy! The DOGG is cool by me! Like i stated gotta respect what he has accomplished.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 01:08 PM
Popularity =/= Quality.

Tell that to the Kerrang and Grammy Awards, guy. I'm sure they'll listen. :bliss:

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 01:16 PM
1. I barely listen to any grindcore. But grindcore still owns buckcherry and hellyeah.

2. lol @ your inability to use the quote feature.

1. Suicide Silence or Hellyeah? Hmmmmmm......... Thats a tough one for sure. If i could understand the Grindcore bullshit, it might then be cool. To me it sound like the singer is getting his nuts put through a juicer.

2. lol @ your inability to listen to good music.;)

mankvill
01-27-2011, 01:23 PM
Tell that to the Kerrang and Grammy Awards, guy. I'm sure they'll listen. :bliss:

So what you're saying is that Justin Bieber and Britney Spears and Usher are all better than Buckcherry, Hellyeah, and pretty much every metal band?

mankvill
01-27-2011, 01:23 PM
1. Suicide Silence or Hellyeah? Hmmmmmm......... Thats a tough one for sure. If i could understand the Grindcore bullshit, it might then be cool. To me it sound like the singer is getting his nuts put through a juicer.

Suicide Silence isn't grindcore. You should probably know what you're talking about before you mindlessly bash it.

treghet
01-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Suicide Silence isn't grindcore. You should probably know what you're talking about before you mindlessly bash it.

Pfft, ask any scene kid. They will tell you Suicide Silence is grindcore all the way. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

mankvill
01-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Pfft, ask any scene kid. They will tell you Suicide Silence is grindcore all the way. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

They are grindcore if by that you mean "music you grind your head against a saw blade to."

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 02:24 PM

You better be a troll, if not your probably one of the stupidest people i've ever talked to. Suicide Silence is deathcore, most mentally handicapped people know that. And what do you know about my taste in music? It's fine if your not a fan of grindcore but you dont even know what it is. You appear to be very ignorant towards various genres that alot of this boards users enjoy so I suggest you leave.

IrritatedTrout
01-27-2011, 02:32 PM
@BloodoftheKings

Peace and Love, Mate! ;)

Hard rock is far and away better than Grindcore. That being said I'd rather be forced to listen to Anal Cunt albums for hours on end than have to listen to bands like Buckcherry. Go put on some Tull or Thin Lizzy and enjoy real hard rock, not the talentless radio bullshit that this tour consists of.

treghet
01-27-2011, 02:38 PM
They are grindcore if by that you mean "music you grind your head against a saw blade to."

:bliss:

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 02:52 PM
Hard rock is far and away better than Grindcore. That being said I'd rather be forced to listen to Anal Cunt albums for hours on end than have to listen to bands like Buckcherry. Go put on some Tull or Thin Lizzy and enjoy real hard rock, not the talentless radio bullshit that this tour consists of.

:fist:

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 03:26 PM
Why the fuck is this thread still going on? I had forgotten all about this shit stain of a tour until whats his face ran his mouth off with his "FUCK THA HAy-TAwZ" speech

:cool:

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:11 PM
You better be a troll, if not your probably one of the stupidest people i've ever talked to. Suicide Silence is deathcore, most mentally handicapped people know that. And what do you know about my taste in music? It's fine if your not a fan of grindcore but you dont even know what it is. You appear to be very ignorant towards various genres that alot of this boards users enjoy so I suggest you leave.

No, You fucking leave. This whole fucking thing is about The Jager Tour dipshit. Suicide Silence is Grindcore look it up. The whole definition of Grindcore is extreme instruments and vocals. It appers that you my friend are the one who is mental. Bands have a combo of many genres. SS is Death/Grind. Be gone with you. D-O-Double G

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Why the fuck is this thread still going on? I had forgotten all about this shit stain of a tour until whats his face ran his mouth off with his "FUCK THA HAy-TAwZ" speech

:cool:

Then get the fuck off. I have a right to post what i want the same as you. You are a poser. As you would say "Fuck tha Hay-Tawz" like you. Btw no one really gives a fuck about your opinion of the tour, so :finger:

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:18 PM
So what you're saying is that Justin Bieber and Britney Spears and Usher are all better than Buckcherry, Hellyeah, and pretty much every metal band?

Nope, just respecting the success. Those posers are successful but, Nah, not what i prefer. You do realize we are on Metalsetlists.com, right? So again, fuck that. ;)

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:20 PM

1st you say it isnt Grindcore. Then you say it is. Figure out what YOU want to talk about, dont tell me to. I know. Make up your fucking mind. :)

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:24 PM

BTW. I was on this site 1st. So if you dont like it leave. Go back to dungeons and dragons or that fagety W.O.W. or whatever you might find a "troll" on. NERD. This is a site for true rockers and metalheads. Not for pussys who play Runescape on night they could be dating, Woman. :rocker:

mankvill
01-27-2011, 04:26 PM
1st you say it isnt Grindcore. Then you say it is. Figure out what YOU want to talk about, dont tell me to. I know. Make up your fucking mind. :)

I know sarcasm is hard to pick up on the internet, but that wasn't a difficult example of it.

And if you don't cool it with the personal attacks, you'll be banned.

mankvill
01-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Suicide Silence is Grindcore look it up. The whole definition of Grindcore is extreme instruments and vocals.

By this definition, Children of Bodom is grindcore.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:28 PM
BOTTOM LINE! This tour is going to be amazing. If you dont think so, save it for the Grindcore Parties or as true fans might call them, Sausage Fests.

Peace and Love to all my Metalhead brothers. :flame:

Crionics
01-27-2011, 04:29 PM

Was?

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 04:30 PM
BOTTOM LINE! This tour is going to be amazing. If you dont think so, save it for the Grindcore Parties or as true fans might call them, Sausage Fests.

Peace and Love to all my Metalhead brothers. :flame:

http://facepwn.com/posters/fgsfds.jpg

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:30 PM
By this definition, Children of Bodom is grindcore.

I'm not going to get into a Genre debate. It is whatever you think. That is a pretty broad subject. Your call guy.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:31 PM
http://facepwn.com/posters/fgsfds.jpg

That is Fucking Funny.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:33 PM
I know sarcasm is hard to pick up on the internet, but that wasn't a difficult example of it.

And if you don't cool it with the personal attacks, you'll be banned.

I have said nothing worse than anyone else has already said. "personal attacks?" OMG! Cool Guy. Better stop hurting feelings. I'll tell ya who should have hurt feelings, Scott Ian! :D

mankvill
01-27-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm not going to get into a Genre debate. It is whatever you think. That is a pretty broad subject. Your call guy.

But that's not right. That's like my parents calling every genre of music with screaming in it "screamo."

I would be more than willing to supply you with some Youtube videos of actual grindcore so you can familiarize yourself with the genre.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Was?

What do ya mean, fella?

mankvill
01-27-2011, 04:35 PM
I have said nothing worse than anyone else has already said. "personal attacks?" OMG! Cool Guy. Better stop hurting feelings. I'll tell ya who should have hurt feelings, Scott Ian! :D

You're right, and the same goes for everyone. Just cool out on the insults, and that goes for everyone.

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Respect your fuckin' elders. :hmm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw_Ob9Wye18

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:37 PM
But that's not right. That's like my parents calling every genre of music with screaming in it "screamo."

I would be more than willing to supply you with some Youtube videos of actual grindcore so you can familiarize yourself with the genre.

You got a point. I know that SS is Deathcore, but they have also been known as a Grindcore band in the past. But it really doesn't matter. Like i said your call. Call it what you will. I do not care for the Genre of Deathcore or Grindcore. So it falls into the same category with me. That's all.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Respect your fuckin' elders. :hmm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw_Ob9Wye18

That is fine by me. Good shit. Not my 1st choice in genre, but respectable all the same. ;)

Crionics
01-27-2011, 04:40 PM
What do ya mean, fella?

I'm not sure what you are referring to but...

1. "Was?" is "What?" In German

2. SS is not grindcore..you want Grindcore, check out something like Napalm Death.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:42 PM
You're right, and the same goes for everyone. Just cool out on the insults, and that goes for everyone.

Good call. Just goes to show, everyone is serious about their music, man. Way to take command tho. I respect that. :horns:

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm not sure what you are referring to but...

1. "Was?" is "What?" In German

2. SS is not grindcore..you want Grindcore, check out something like Napalm Death.

I Gotcha. Like i said earlier, I dont prefer the Genre of Grindcore or Deathcore. That is just me. So it all falls into the same category. And i have learned over the years that everybody has their own classifications. Who's to say any of us are right? Bottom line! It is all Metal. :light:

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:49 PM
And just to be clear i love the real heavy stuff too. For example, As I Lay Dying, Children of Bodom, and Cannibal Corpse are some of my favorites on the Heavier side of things.

mankvill
01-27-2011, 04:50 PM
As I Lay Dying

I was really surprised by how good As I Lay Dying is live.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 04:55 PM

Yeah, man. I saw em with Lamb of God, COB, Municipal Waste, and God Forbid. They kicked ass. Tim and all of em brought alot of energy to the stage. I have to admit COB was a little dissapointing. They sounded good, but only played like 7 songs. Cuz Alexi broke his arm or whatever. But all in all a good show.

treghet
01-27-2011, 05:45 PM

I've seen a lot of posts about how good they are live, but I'm really surprised to see one by you. It makes me want to go to California Metalfest... There are a couple other bands on it that I like, so it might be worth it. I'd be going with my friend anyway, so I wouldn't be stuck alone watching Suicide Silence. :hecho:

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 06:35 PM
No, You fucking leave. This whole fucking thing is about The Jager Tour dipshit. Suicide Silence is Grindcore look it up. The whole definition of Grindcore is extreme instruments and vocals. It appers that you my friend are the one who is mental. Bands have a combo of many genres. SS is Death/Grind. Be gone with you. D-O-Double G

BTW. I was on this site 1st. So if you dont like it leave. Go back to dungeons and dragons or that fagety W.O.W. or whatever you might find a "troll" on. NERD. This is a site for true rockers and metalheads. Not for pussys who play Runescape on night they could be dating, Woman. :rocker:

Way to quote me twice, just put it all in one post dumbass. Your definition of grindcore is actually the definition of extreme metal. You have only been posting for a couple days now, it dosn't matter how long you've been a member. Im a NERD, lol what is this elementary school? For a "True Rocker" you seem to know nothing about metal. And if you read the "What Are You Doing" thread for 5 minutes you would know that many of this boards members dont spend their nites dating women.

mankvill
01-27-2011, 06:36 PM
I've seen a lot of posts about how good they are live, but I'm really surprised to see one by you. It makes me want to go to California Metalfest... There are a couple other bands on it that I like, so it might be worth it. I'd be going with my friend anyway, so I wouldn't be stuck alone watching Suicide Silence. :hecho:

I'm not sure I would pay to see AILD with the line-up they are touring with now (they'll be in Wichita with Winds of Plague (barf) and After The Burial (don't like)) but throw another tolerable band on the lineup and I'd be there.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Way to quote me twice, just put it all in one post dumbass. Your definition of grindcore is actually the definition of extreme metal. You have only been posting for a couple days now, it dosn't matter how long you've been a member. Im a NERD, lol what is this elementary school? For a "True Rocker" you seem to know nothing about metal. And if you read the "What Are You Doing" thread for 5 minutes you would know that many of this boards members dont spend their nites dating women.

Well i'll have to look into that. And i live and breathe metal. Reading your posts aint gonna change that man. And yes, i got away from this site for a while. Like i stated earlier, everyone's genre selections aint gonna be the same. And easy with the "dumbass." I enjoy this site and dont wanna get kicked, you might consider the same.

BloodoftheKings
01-27-2011, 07:09 PM
And i live and breathe metal. Reading your posts aint gonna change that man.

YOU ARE A TOTAL BAD ASS

treghet
And if you read the "What Are You Doing" thread for 5 minutes you would know that many of this boards members dont spend their nites dating women.

Shhhh, don't tell him that.

ratcat90
I'm not sure I would pay to see AILD with the line-up they are touring with now (they'll be in Wichita with Winds of Plague (barf) and After The Burial (don't like)) but throw another tolerable band on the lineup and I'd be there.

Yeah. But idk man, I might go see AILD if they had a good and long set. Even if i had to hear the end of W.O.P. :)

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 07:12 PM
YOU ARE A TOTAL BAD ASS

Why.... Thank You, sir! ;)

Dont you live for this music just the same? Isn't that why you're hear?

slapguitarer
01-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Well i'll have to look into that. And i live and breathe metal. Reading your posts aint gonna change that man. And yes, i got away from this site for a while. Like i stated earlier, everyone's genre selections aint gonna be the same. And easy with the "dumbass." I enjoy this site and dont wanna get kicked, you might consider the same.

The only problem I've got with what you're saying is the whole, "everyone's genre selections aint gonna be the same". This may be true for quite a few bands, but anybody with a decent knowledge of Metal, somebody who say, "live[s] and breathe[s] metal", would know that Suicide Silence is Deathcore there is a huge difference between Grindcore and Deathcore.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Shhhh, don't tell him that.

LOL! :)

I noticed you are going to see Finntroll. Never heard any of there stuff. Are they good?

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 07:20 PM
The only problem I've got with what you're saying is the whole, "everyone's genre selections aint gonna be the same". This may be true for quite a few bands, but anybody with a decent knowledge of Metal, somebody who say, "live[s] and breathe[s] metal", would know that Suicide Silence is Deathcore there is a huge difference between Grindcore and Deathcore.

Like i said. Decide for yourself how to categorize. I'll decide for myself. Got it champ? Maybe SS wasn't a good example. But they are both extreme influenced all the same. Then again i dont listen to SS therefore i am not as familiar as you may be. But it can get complicated classifying. I'll leave that one to the pros. :)

Sepultura69
01-27-2011, 07:42 PM
somebody who say, "live[s] and breathe[s] metal", would know that Suicide Silence is Deathcore there is a huge difference between Grindcore and Deathcore.

there is a huge difference between good music(napalm death)and bad music(suicide silence)

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=Sepultura69;333913]there is a huge difference between good music(napalm death)and bad music(suicide silence)[/QUOTE ]

That is your opinion. And it is a good one, in my eyes, but SS does have a pretty big following. So your basically saying, Fuck Deathcore? Up with Grindcore.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 08:03 PM
My whole point was, I prefer Hard Rock do a band like Suicide Silence. Which is deathcore. I guess i saw them a Grindcore band, but that is not the case with most people. My bad. It wasnt about the Genre, i was making a point about the band. How i do not prefer that type of metal.

ratcat90
01-27-2011, 08:04 PM
Sep69 we cool. Miscommunication. ;)

bt11763
01-27-2011, 08:32 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f65/btims14/1287210041794.gif

ratcat90
01-28-2011, 04:52 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f65/btims14/1287210041794.gif

Cool Guy...:cool:

larvtard
01-28-2011, 05:50 PM
:lol: @ this thread

ratcat90
01-30-2011, 05:34 PM
:rocker:"Get Back"

I was down on my luck, to scared to leave my spot
Saw you out my window thought this girl is hot
Oh baby i could tell that your in tune with yourself on the boulevard, oh yeah

Double up on my grooving, to give me whati got
When we get our groove on the best on the spot
We could pain the town and fill the river with love tapping in the streets, oh yeah

Get back to what it is that drives you, you just can't fight off the men
And now you wanna tell me there so much left for you out there
When im in love with you

Can we make it to the ocean and get wet with ourselves
Listen to the movement and dance on the dock
Im crazy for you baby and the llok on your face, well its killing me, oh yeah

Get back to what it is that drives you, you just can't fight off the men
And now you wanna tell me there so much left for you out there
When im in love with you

Babys got the movement, its always how, sitting in a park and feeling it rock
Wont you stay with me, feel the love, mama play with me, uh
Fellas on the move, looking for bucks, gererate the grove making it work