Fear Factory
Five Finger Death Punch
Flowing Tears
Garth Brooks
Green Day
Guns N' Roses
Hatebreed
Heaven & Hell
His Name Was Yesterday(Local Band From Buffalo)
Iced Earth
In This Moment
Killswitch Engage
King Diamond
Lacuna Coil
Lamb Of God
Leaves Eyes
Led Zeppelin
Mastodon
Megadeth
Mercyful Fate
Meshuggah
Metallica
Nevermore
Nightwish
Opeth
Otep
Overkill
Pantera
Pink Floyd
Public Enemy
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Rolling Stones
Rush
Sepultura
Seventh Void
Seventh Wonder
Shadows Fall
Slayer
Slipknot
Soilwork
Soundgarden
Stemm(Local band from Buffalo)
Stone Sour
System Of A Down
Testament
Three Days Grace
Tom Petty
Tool
Type O Negative
Weird Al
White Zombie
Within Temptation

That's pretty much everything I listen to.

Bullshit.

Indestructible
12-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Before I answer this question....

Legally or illegally? :eyes:

Just don't tell us how you got the albums and your fine.

Wizzbang11
12-04-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm not counting bands that have one album, and if this were discography it's only be GWAR, Carcass and Cattle Decapitation.

CD:
Carcass
GWAR

Vinyl:
Cattle Decapitation
Municipal Waste
Toxic Holocaust
Blasphemophagher
The Misfits (with Danzig)

oh I forgot, studio ALBUMS if this were 5 years ago Green Day and Beck would be on there too, but I havent heard either of their newer albums.

Sepultura69
12-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Why would illegally be impressive?

Who said anything about it being impressive. When he asks a question like "Bands you have the entire catalogue of" I would assume he means catalogues that you own and cds purchased(legally) and not downloaded(illegally). Because if its the first one then I cant really contribute to the list :cool:

Wizzbang11
12-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Who said anything about it being impressive. When he asks a question like "Bands you have the entire catalogue of" I would assume he means catalogues that you own and cds purchased(legally) and not downloaded(illegally). Cause if its the first one then I cant really contribute to the list :cool:

Yeah...exactly.
Anyone can download anything. I don't even see the point in posting what band's discographies you have stolen online, thats not much of a collection.

Blackened12
12-04-2010, 05:45 PM
I'd say as long as you have all of their music in some shape or form.

Indestructible
12-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Yeah...exactly.
Anyone can download anything. I don't even see the point in posting what band's discographies you have stolen online, thats not much of a collection.

I still don't get the big problem with downloading music.

Sepultura69
12-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Yeah...exactly.

Once they're burned on blank CDs they are.....well...sort of....okay No but I still love listening to them:cool:

Stolen? Cmon brawh don't be so harsh on me :cool:

Wizzbang11
12-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Once they're burned on blank CDs they are.....well...sort of....okay No but I still love listening to them:cool:

Yeah, I pirate a shit ton of music. But it really means nothing to have a crappy virtual MP3 version of some bands CD.

Wizzbang11
12-04-2010, 05:50 PM

I don't think there is much of a problem with it as long as you buy a bands stuff too, and without it I would not know of half the bands I listen to, but in a thread about collections it's pretty stupid to claim that there is some meaning to a bunch of files that you downloaded for free.

NecroRob
12-04-2010, 05:52 PM

That's not the concern Wizzbang brought up at all.

Sepultura69
12-04-2010, 06:05 PM
I don't think there is much of a problem with it as long as you buy a bands stuff too

I buy tickets to their shows and buy the bands merchandises :cool: *NOT ALL OF THEM but most of them*

Am I off the hook now brawh:hecho:

mastodon421
12-04-2010, 06:06 PM
Mastodon
The Faceless
The Black Dahlia Murder
The Red Chord

That's it for physical collections.

Sepultura69
12-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Mastodon
The Faceless
The Black Dahlia Murder
The Red Chord

That's it for physical collections.

:lol:......."Physical"

DethMaiden
12-04-2010, 06:27 PM
If you're boasting about how you managed to download all of a band's music, then raise your standards on yourself.

Physical full (studio) discographies (of bands with at least three albums/EPs/splits, because any less and that's just not impressive enough to mention):

Atheist
Baroness
Between the Buried and Me
Bruce Dickinson
Carcass
Clutch
Coheed and Cambria
Cynic
Flogging Molly
Immortal
Iron Maiden
Landmine Marathon
The Mars Volta
Mastodon (okay, I don't have the Jonah Hex EP, you caught me)
Megadeth
Men As Trees
Mouth of the Architect
Opeth
The Red Chord
Rob Zombie
Rush
Simon & Garfunkel

Working on Blind Guardian and My Dying Bride's and getting close. After that, no real priorities.

BloodoftheKings
12-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Mastodon
Gwar
Rush

illuminatus917
12-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Ones I know for sure:

The Beatles
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Dream Theater
Mono
Nine Inch Nails
Tool

I'm sure I have others. Can't think of them right now.

daimonos
12-04-2010, 08:47 PM
There were lots of bands that I used to own the full discography, but over time I sold a few if I didn't listen to them.

But currently I own the full collection of:
Amon Amarth
Carcass
Decapitated
Down
Enslaved
Lamb of God
Morbid Angel
Opeth
Strapping Young Lad
Suffocation

ShatteredFlame
12-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Tool
Cynic
and the 3 Asphyx disc's that matter if that counts

maidenpriest
12-04-2010, 10:13 PM
physical...

Iron Maiden
Symphony X
Blind Guardian
Judas Priest
Megadeth
Metallica
Rush

makethemsuffer12
12-05-2010, 08:00 AM
If we're just talking about physical CDs,

System of a Down.

Yeaaaa

IrritatedTrout
12-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Physical CDs:

Iron Maiden

I think that's it. But there are a lot of bands where I'm missing just one bad album or something (Turbo, Risk, etc)

Edit: Blaze Bayley too.

rjturtle9
12-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Full Discographies

Exmortus
Mantic Ritual
Zombie Holocaust

mankvill
12-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Just Anaal Nathrakh. I have all "good Slayer" except for Hell Awaits, and all of High on Fire except Surrounded By Thieves.

edit: thought of another one - Hail of Bullets.

elturtleboy
12-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Full Discographies

Exmortus
Mantic Ritual
Zombie Holocaust

nope! i took ur zombie!

actual copies?

The Germs
The Dicks
Charles Bronson
Dethklok
Premunition
Zombie Holocaust

Maiden33
12-05-2010, 01:21 PM
There are honestly very, very few bands that this is true for me.

I'm only counting bands with at least 3 albums, and only ones I own in physical format:

-Avantasia
-Blind Guardian
-Bruce Dickinson
-Dungeon
-Edguy
-Evergrey
-Iron Maiden
-Redemption
-Rob Rock
-Symphony X

There's a few bands who recently released new albums that I haven't got yet, and once I do, they'll be eligible again or for the first time (Masterplan, Allen/Lande). There's also some bands that I've loved for years, but still have 1 or 2 albums that have eluded my collection, and I won't just bite the bullet and order (Primal Fear, Savatage, Firewind, Fates Warning, Dio, Riot, Stratovarius, Circle II Circle). And also there's a few bands who I own entire segments of their catalog, but have no interest in filling the gaps due to lack of interest in the material (Queensryche, Sonata Arctica, Dream Theater)

rjturtle9
12-05-2010, 02:35 PM
nope! i took ur zombie!

actual copies?

The Germs
The Dicks
Charles Bronson
Dethklok
Premunition
Zombie Holocaust

Ah! Fuck!

ravenheart
12-06-2010, 12:33 PM
AC/DC
White Zombie
Rob Zombie
Metallica
Testament
Cathedral
Guns N' Roses
Candlemass
W.A.S.P.
Megadeth
Slipknot
Reverend Bizarre
Thunder
Dream Theater
Bruce Dickinson
Halford
Iommi
The Cult
Iced Earth
Alice In Chains
Blaze Bayley
Threshold

Pretty sure there are more...

And a whole shit-ton who only have like one or two albums so far, but listing those would be pointless.

powerslave_85
12-06-2010, 01:14 PM
I'm going to count legally purchased downloads.

Iron Maiden
Against Me!
Sleater-Kinney
Green Day
Nirvana
Rage Against The Machine

Dextrimental
12-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Trivium
Slayer
PanterA (Glam stuff is pending, but I have the major label stuff)
Guns 'n' Roses
Machine Head
Slipknot

Think thats it.. For quite a few bands theres portions of their collection I am just not bothered to get unless it comes to me very cheaply..

makethemsuffer12
12-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Trivium
Slayer
PanterA (Glam stuff is pending, but I have the major label stuff)
Guns 'n' Roses
Machine Head
Slipknot

Think thats it.. For quite a few bands theres portions of their collection I am just not bothered to get unless it comes to me very cheaply..

Oh I forgot about them in my list.

ravenheart
12-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Remembered some more:

Paul Weller
The Black Crowes
Audioslave
The Bronx Casket Co.
Forsaken
Chris Caffery
Children of Bodom
Ayreon
Nevermore
Fozzy
Stuck Mojo
Annihilator
Ozzy Osbourne
Days of The New
Dream Evil
Live
Extreme
Sylvan
Queensryche
Rage Against The Machine
Skid Row
Van Zant
Rick Warwick
Green Carnation
Hellfueled
L.A. Guns

Again, only bands with more than 2 albums.

jd091
12-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Good Metal (imo):
Lamb of God
Mastodon
Opeth
Bloodbath
Behemoth
Meshuggah
Nile
Decapitated
Necrophagist
The Sword
Chimaira
Psycroptic
Black Dahlia Murder
The Faceless
Gojira
Between the Buried and Me
Scale the Summit (?)

Core-ish stuff:
As I Lay Dying
Parkway Drive
After the Burial
Winds of Plague
Underoath
Whitechapel
Suicide Silence
Job for a Cowboy

And other shit too. Loads of 1-2 album bands. Don't got every Maiden album, and I refuse to get Load/Reload/St.Anger, so fuck Metallica. Oh, and:

RADIOHEAD :allan:

daimonos
03-06-2011, 05:49 PM
There were lots of bands that I used to own the full discography, but over time I sold a few if I didn't listen to them.

But currently I own the full collection of:
Amon Amarth
Carcass
Decapitated
Down
Enslaved
Lamb of God
Morbid Angel
Opeth
Strapping Young Lad
Suffocation

Clutch
Immortal

LAXdef16
03-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Iron Maiden
The Black Dahlia Murder
Rage Against The Machine
Nirvana

DisposableJustice
03-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Metallica
Megadeth
Slayer
Korn
Testament
Slipknot
System of a Down
Iron Maiden
Gojira

christopher
03-06-2011, 11:06 PM
I absolutely hate buying cds. I will download the shit out of every band I know so I can have their music on my Ipod. I don't care, I feel that music is public property. If I was to have a band of my own one day, I would want everyone to download every song. I see so many shows and buy too many band shirts, so I feel that is the best way to give the band money. I will buy as many vinyl as I can so I enjoy the sweet sweet sound on my turn table. For vinyl, I have most of Dystopia's catalogue and all of Hank III's albums. I also have all of Wormrots albums so far. Oh I forgot I have the Bad Religion vinyl box set, with Into the Unknown on vinyl:party: But downloaded music, I have dozens of bands full catalogues. I can honestly say I don't listen to it all most of the time, I will get around to when the time comes, but I always listen to my Master discography, cause I'm obsessed with Speckmann haha

Butcher of Birth
03-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Blind Guardian, Skeletonwitch (:lol:), Sevendust, Arch Enemy, Dimmu Borgir, Amon Amarth, Blackguard (:lol:), Devildriver, Children of Bodom, etc. etc.......

Butcher of Birth
03-06-2011, 11:15 PM
I absolutely hate buying cds. I will download the shit out of every band I know so I can have their music on my Ipod. I don't care, I feel that music is public property. If I was to have a band of my own one day, I would want everyone to download every song. I see so many shows and buy too many band shirts, so I feel that is the best way to give the band money.

http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/308920-kspiess/920/28/facepalm_display.jpg

Natrlhi
03-07-2011, 11:34 AM
I think I'm going to do the research and post my list, because I think there'll be a few interesting things on it that may spark some conversations, but also because I've kinda been wanting to take a spot check of some of my discographies that I know are almost complete, and I have to finish up someday (for example, Clutch...I'm only missing a few at this point).

Before I do, I'm interested in a clarification here:

---> Does "studio albums" mean that you have to have all of the EP's, or no? That would definitely change my list a bit, I think.

What I will do for sure - that is, regardless of the "ruling" on the above clarification - is count EP's when determining if a newer band should be on the list. For example, I agree with Brad's self-imposed qualification of "at least three albums / EP's", because bands that have only one or two albums don't really have a "collection" of albums yet, in my opinion. I will count EP's as albums in that sense, because otherwise Baroness doesn't make the list, and they're simply too awesome not to be included. :D

ravenheart
03-07-2011, 12:57 PM
I absolutely hate buying cds. I will download the shit out of every band I know so I can have their music on my Ipod. I don't care, I feel that music is public property.

:tp:

Butcher of Birth
03-07-2011, 01:04 PM
I think I'm going to do the research and post my list, because I think there'll be a few interesting things on it that may spark some conversations, but also because I've kinda been wanting to take a spot check of some of my discographies that I know are almost complete, and I have to finish up someday (for example, Clutch...I'm only missing a few at this point).

Before I do, I'm interested in a clarification here:

---> Does "studio albums" mean that you have to have all of the EP's, or no? That would definitely change my list a bit, I think.

What I will do for sure - that is, regardless of the "ruling" on the above clarification - is count EP's when determining if a newer band should be on the list. For example, I agree with Brad's self-imposed qualification of "at least three albums / EP's", because bands that have only one or two albums don't really have a "collection" of albums yet, in my opinion. I will count EP's as albums in that sense, because otherwise Baroness doesn't make the list, and they're simply too awesome not to be included. :D

Let's just do Studio Albums, I find that to be well enough.

Natrlhi
03-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Let's just do Studio Albums, I find that to be well enough.OK, I'm going to assume that means full-length albums. EP's are still "studio albums" in the sense that they are - at least in many cases - comprised of original material recorded in the studio. They just aren't full-length albums per se.

ravenheart
03-07-2011, 01:28 PM
They just aren't full-length albums per se.

Many bands' albums aren't either...

christopher
03-08-2011, 11:57 PM
:tp:

Dont judge me :lol: There's no point for me to have any cds at the moment. I upload to my ipod and the cd just collects dust. I would sooner just have the files than anything. I'm proud of my vinyl collection and will listen to it regularly. If I can find any band I loves albums on vinyl for a reasonable price, I will buy it. I fell the best way to support bands is going to shows and buy shirts there and other random merch.

hellawaits77ny
03-09-2011, 02:34 AM
Physical CD's

Metallica (Load recently cracked)
Biohazard
Pantera

Natrlhi
03-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Bands for which I own all of their full-length studio albums on CD
(in order to qualify, the band must have at least three albums released, including EP's and LP's, but not including demos, live albums or compilations)

Baroness
Burst
Caspian
Coalesce
Collective Soul *
Cult of Luna
The Crystal Method *
Deep Forest *
5ive (at one time, known as "5ive's Continuum Research Project")
Grayceon *
IntrOnaut
Isis
Made Out of Babies
Mastodon
Meshuggah
Metallica
Minsk
Mouth of the Architect
Pelican
A Perfect Circle
Pig Destroyer
PRIMUS
The Prodigy
Red Sparowes
Russian Circles
Soul Coughing
TOOL
Withered *

(* = except for their newest one, which I haven't bought yet)

Cobalt and Kylesa would be on the list, but their debut albums are either impossible, or nearly so, to obtain on CD.

I'm currently working on completing the following discographies:
Bolt Thrower (need 3 albums)
Chemical Brothers (need 3 albums)
Clutch (need 3 albums)
Daft Punk (need 1 album)
Death (need 2 albums)
Depeche Mode (need 3 albums)
Giant Squid (won't qualify for the above list unless I manage to obtain a copy of their OOP "Monster in the Creek" EP, or they release a new album...whichever comes first)
Gifts from Enola (need 1 album)
High on Fire (need 2 albums)
Landmine Marathon (need 1 album)
The Ocean (need 2 albums)
U2 (need 3 albums)

I also own the full discography of Carcass, except for "Swansong". I just can't bring myself to pay money for that album...sorry. :snivel:

EDIT: I just bought "Trophy", which completes my discography for Made Out of Babies. :fist:

EDIT2: I just bought "Out of a Center Which Is Neither Dead Nor Alive", which completes my discography for Minsk. :fist::fist:

Natrlhi
03-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Regarding the bands on my list above, I just had an interesting thought:

Every one of the bands on the main list can currently be described as, "if they release something new, I will automatically buy it".

Eight of them are supposed to be putting new albums out this year, and one already has. :fist:

FUCK YEAH 2011!!!

EDIT: The number is up to nine now, because Made Out of Babies was added to my list above - and they, too, are supposed to drop a new album this year! :bliss:

AnthG
03-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Korn
Slipknot
Disturbed
Lamb of God
Rage Against the Machine
Stone Sour
Tool

El Gordo
03-10-2011, 03:00 PM
I don't own a lot of complete discographies, but I do own a lot of what I call 'worthwhile discographies', for instance, I have everything Sepultura's done up until Chaos AD -- you get the picture. Anyways, full discos of:

Metallica
Overkill
Down
Tool
Sacrifice

Bands who I'm close to completing, missing albums in brackets:

Testament (The Legacy)
COC (Eye For An Eye)
Kyuss (Wretch)
Tragically Hip :D (Trouble at the Henhouse, Phantom Power)
Vader (Impressions in Blood, Necropolis)

I fully plan on completing those ones once the bank account stops dipping into the red zone.

christopher
03-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Testament (The Legacy)
COC (Eye For An Eye)

but those are the most important ones!:eek:

El Gordo
03-12-2011, 08:47 AM
but those are the most important ones!:eek:

Well, I see your point on the Testament... but not for COC. I actually used to have Eye For An Eye, but traded it for something. It's not very good... as far as COC goes I enjoy their most recent work the most, but if I want to listen to their hardcore/thrash period I'll throw on Technocracy or Animosity, and I'd do the same even if I had Eye For An Eye.

treghet
04-22-2011, 11:24 PM
http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/637b07311e19eb006d573e831d0d6ed9.jpg

And those are the originals, not re-releases. :D

I also have all of the studio albums from Decapitated and Decrepit Birth. I know I don't have that many so far. Right now I'm not really focusing on purchasing whole discographies, since my to buy list is pretty huge.

OraclesofAgony
04-22-2011, 11:58 PM
Amon Amarth and Morbid Angel are the only two I can think of off the top of my head. There are a lot of bands I'm one or two off, like for Death I'm missing Symbolic and for Carcass, Heartwork.

Unfortunately I used to buy from Itunes because when I was in high school I wasn't able to order cds online so for some of my favorite bands like Slayer and Behemoth I own digital copies of all their CDs but haven't gotten around to getting physical copies of them yet.

But now that i think about it I technically don't own all of Amon Amarth's catalogue because I let a friend borrow Fate of Norns and With Oden On Our Side a few years ago and he never gave them back and moved away, so I'll most likely never get those copies back from him.

brutal_descent
04-23-2011, 12:30 AM
- Megadeth
- Metallica
- Slayer
- Nine Inch Nails
- Nirvana
- Arcade Fire
- AC/DC
- Audioslave
- Avenged Sevenfold (Youthful indiscretions.)
- Black Label Society
- Bring Me The Horizon (Haters gonna hate.)
- Kasabian
- Bullet for My Valentine (:eyes: Looking bad at this point.)
- Cavalera Conspiracy
- Sepultura (The ones with Max, that is.)
- Children of Bodom
- The Chemical Brothers
- Comeback Kid
- A Day To Remember (:snivel:)
- Death Cab for Cutie
- Deftones
- The Dillinger Escape Plan
- Dir en grey
- The Doors
- Franz Ferdinand
- Gogol Bordello
- Guns N' Roses
- Hatebreed
- Iron Maiden
- Interpol
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
- Korn
- Lamb of God
- Limp Bizkit (Derp.)
- Machine Head
- Marilyn Manson
- Mayhem
- Mastodon
- Misfits
- Muse
- Municipal Waste
- My Dying Bride
- Nouvelle Vague
- Ozzy Osbourne
- Pantera
- Parkway Drive
- Pendulum (:tp:)
- Placebo
- Pink Floyd
- The Prodigy
- Rage Against the Machine
- Rammstein
- Silversun Pickups
- Slayer
- Soulfly
- Soundgarden
- The Strokes
- Stone Sour
- Sum 41
- System of a Down
- Trivium
- Wolfmother

Been collecting CDs over the years from second hand stores, eBay collections, friends, etc etc etc.
Looking through all of that actually made me realize I used to listen to a lot of shit that I should probably get rid of. :eyes:

slapguitarer
04-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Mastodon

That is all :eyes:

ravenheart
04-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Well, I see your point on the Testament... but not for COC. I actually used to have Eye For An Eye, but traded it for something. It's not very good... as far as COC goes I enjoy their most recent work the most, but if I want to listen to their hardcore/thrash period I'll throw on Technocracy or Animosity, and I'd do the same even if I had Eye For An Eye.

People need to realise that pre-Blind COC sucks and they made their name as a stoner metal band for a reason.

ravenheart
04-23-2011, 05:43 PM
I don't own a lot of complete discographies, but I do own a lot of what I call 'worthwhile discographies', for instance, I have everything Sepultura's done up until Chaos AD -- you get the picture.

Yeah, thanks Internet. Do you have an opinion of your own though?

idrinkwine732
04-23-2011, 05:55 PM

Just because it's a mainstream opinion doesn't mean it's invalid. I honestly don't think Sepultura has an album worth a damn after Arise.

illuminatus917
04-23-2011, 07:27 PM
http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/637b07311e19eb006d573e831d0d6ed9.jpg

And those are the originals, not re-releases. :D

Death albums are so beautiful.

El Gordo
04-24-2011, 05:19 AM

I do. You just read it. I could be 'edgy' and say Sep's post-Max material is so much more honest and brutal than their thrash output, but that would be lying and it would also be complete bullshit.

Natrlhi
11-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Bump. Updates / changes highlighted in bold type.

Bands for which I own all of their full-length studio albums on CD
(in order to qualify, the band must have at least three albums released, including EP's and LP's, but not including demos, live albums or compilations)

The Atlas Moth
Baroness
Burst
Caspian
Coalesce
Cult of Luna
The Crystal Method *
Deep Forest *
5ive (at one time, known as "5ive's Continuum Research Project")
Giant Squid
Grayceon
Helms Alee *
High on Fire
If These Trees Could Talk
Indian *
IntrOnaut
Isis
Kylesa
Made Out of Babies
Mastodon *
Meshuggah
Metallica
Minsk
Mouth of the Architect
Pelican *
A Perfect Circle
Pig Destroyer
PRIMUS *
The Prodigy
Red Fang *
Red Sparowes
Russian Circles
Soul Coughing
TOOL
Withered *

(* = except for their newest one, which I haven't bought yet)

I'm currently working on completing the following discographies:
Bolt Thrower (need 3 albums)
Chemical Brothers (need 3 albums)
Clutch (need 3 albums)
Cobalt (I just need to buy their debut album, which has recently been re-released :fist:)
Collective Soul (need 2 albums)
Daft Punk (need 2 albums)
Death (need 2 albums)
Depeche Mode (need 4 albums)
Explosions in the Sky (need 1 album)
Gifts from Enola (need 2 albums)
Landmine Marathon (need 1 album)
The Ocean (need 1 album)
Torche (need 1 album)
U2 (need 4 albums)

I also own the full discography of Carcass, except for "Swansong". I just can't bring myself to pay money for that album...sorry. :snivel:

Spiner202
11-18-2014, 09:44 AM
Alestorm (4)
Alice Cooper (26)
Anvil (15)
Avantasia (6)
Bonded By Blood (3)
Cannibal Corpse (13)
Cauldron (3)
Death (7)
Death Angel (7)
Deicide (11)
Demolition Hammer (3)
Dissection (3)
Edguy (10; didn't include the first Savage Poetry, but I have the second one)
Evile (4)
Exodus (9)
Firewind (7)
Fleshgod Apocalypse (3)
Gama Bomb (4; 1 is coming in the mail still)
HammerFall (9)
Havok (3)
Heathen (3)
Morbid Angel (8; didn't include Abominations)
Rocka Rollas (3)
Sabaton (6; didn't include Metalizer)
Warbringer (4)
White Wizzard (3)
Witchtrap (3)

I skipped out on the weird compilation-type albums, but otherwise those are all complete. There are a lot of bands where I only need one album (Gamma Ray, Immolation, etc.)

slapguitarer
11-18-2014, 11:14 AM
CDs
Mastodon
Cormorant

Vinyl
Whirr

uhhhhhh I think that's it.