Into the Void
I Don't Want to Change the World
Crazy Train
ENCORE:
Mama, I'm Coming Home
Paranoid

BloodoftheKings
12-03-2010, 07:26 PM
I love how on The Scream World Tour he's only playing one song off Scream.

Travis The Dragon
12-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Ya, that's been Ozzy's style for the last 2 or 3 albums I believe. There's another popular band that does the same thing. They'll tour for a new album and do only 1 or 2 songs from it then the rest is classics. Hell, even the current Blind Guardian tour is about the same. 3 new songs at the very most.

Oh, Scorpions is the other band. 2 or 3 new songs at the very most on their last couple tours.

makethemsuffer12
12-03-2010, 07:36 PM

Thank God.

daimonos
12-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Thank God.

Ehh, Scream really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I wouldn't mind seeing him play Let it Die or Diggin' Me Down live, but of course I'd rather have the Sabbath songs and the more unexpected stuff he's been playing.

makethemsuffer12
12-03-2010, 07:46 PM
I kinda wish I went to this or the show that went on tonight in Jersey. I saw him at Ozzfest in CT over the summer and the band was awesome, but the setlists on this tour are pure win, though the majority is the same of what I already saw.

idrinkwine732
12-03-2010, 07:46 PM
So help me God if he drops Into the Void and I see him, I will kill him.

My Dad told me that if I get into Texas he will pay for my ticket and go with me. That will be awesome.

JRA
12-03-2010, 07:58 PM
So help me God if he drops Into the Void and I see him, I will kill him.

My Dad told me that if I get into Texas he will pay for my ticket and go with me. That will be awesome.

Kill Sharon instead. More people will thank you for it.

Travis The Dragon
12-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Kill Sharon instead. More people will thank you for it.

THIS! :D

Maidenmagic
12-04-2010, 04:41 AM
Ya, that's been Ozzy's style for the last 2 or 3 albums I believe. There's another popular band that does the same thing. They'll tour for a new album and do only 1 or 2 songs from it then the rest is classics. Hell, even the current Blind Guardian tour is about the same. 3 new songs at the very most.

Oh, Scorpions is the other band. 2 or 3 new songs at the very most on their last couple tours.

So now you can apperciate Iron Maiden doing five or six new songs on their album tours!

jhdeity
12-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Am I the only person surprised that Halford isn't playing The Mower? Most people have heard and liked that song.

Travis The Dragon
12-04-2010, 12:43 PM
So now you can apperciate Iron Maiden doing five or six new songs on their album tours!

I've always appreciated Maiden doing that many new songs. I wish Ozzy and Scorpions would do the same.

The_jman
12-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Eh I don't always think its a good thing when bands play a ton off the new album... with Ozzy with such a long career if he played a lot of the new album there would be so much classic stuff that he couldn't play then.

Sanitarium78
12-05-2010, 08:53 AM

It makes sense actaully First of all the album isn't that good to begin with and second over the last 15 years when Ozzy tours to support a new album the only song that gets a reaction from the crowd is whatever happens to be the a single from it. I saw him on Ozzmosis and Back To Earth tours and besides Perry Mason, See You On The Other Side and Gets Me Through the crowd could care less about the new material.

There's no point in playing songs that are gonna fall on deaf ears when you have so many crowd pleasing classics to choose from. Ozzy fans aren't going to hear the new stuff. Especially when the stuff has been as god awful as his last two albums.

I know 'Life Won't Wait For You' is the new single. I've heard it on the radio a few times. Maybe take out FWB, which is a cool tune but not needed and do LWWFY instead.

Also, the discussion as to how Maiden does their set is laughable considering Maiden still writes top notch material with their new realeases where Ozzy is far, far from that now.

makethemsuffer12
12-05-2010, 09:13 AM
It makes sense actaully First of all the album isn't that good to begin with and second over the last 15 years when Ozzy tours to support a new album the only song that gets a reaction from the crowd is whatever happens to be the a single from it. I saw him on Ozzmosis and Back To Earth tours and besides Perry Mason, See You On The Other Side and Gets Me Through the crowd could care less about the new material.

There's no point in playing songs that are gonna fall on deaf ears when you have so many crowd pleasing classics to choose from. Ozzy fans aren't going to hear the new stuff. Especially when the stuff has been as god awful as his last two albums.

I know 'Life Won't Wait For You' is the new single. I've heard it on the radio a few times. Maybe take out FWB, which is a cool tune but not needed and do LWWFY instead.

Also, the discussion as to how Maiden does their set is laughable considering Maiden still writes top notch material with their new realeases where Ozzy is far, far from that now.

Fuck no. Take out one of Sabbath's best songs and one of the best songs in his set for a song off Scream? You've got to be fucking crazy.