PDA

View Full Version : Sepultura USA tour with Belphegor, Nevermore, DRI, etc.

WOLVERINEKILLS
12-03-2010, 10:30 AM
SEPULTURA, ANGRA:

Jan. 13 - House of Blues - Anaheim, CA
Jan. 14 - House of Blues - Hollywood, CA

SEPULTURA, BELPHEGOR, HATE, KEEP OF KALESSIN, NEURAXIS, BONDED BY BLOOD:

Apr. 18 - The Opera House - Toronto, ON - CANADA
Apr. 19 - Imperial de Quebec - Quebec City, QC - CANADA
Apr. 20 - Club Soda - Montreal, QC - CANADA
Apr. 22 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA
Apr. 23 - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ
Apr. 24 - The Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
Apr. 25 - The Gramercy Theatre - New York, NY
Apr. 26 - Tremont Music Hall - Charlotte, NC
Apr. 27 - The Club at Firestone - Orlando, FL
Apr. 28 - Culture Room - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Apr. 29 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
May 01 - Clicks - Tyler, TX
May 02 - Scout Bar - Houston, TX
May 03 - Trees - Dallas, TX
May 05 - Jake's - Lubbock, TX
May 06 - Sunshine Theater - Albuquerque, NM
May 07 - The Clubhouse - Tempe, AZ (w/ D.R.I.)
May 08 - Club DV8 - Tucson, AZ (w/ D.R.I.)
May 09 - House of Blues - San Diego, CA
May 10 - The Knitting Factory - Reno, NV
May 11 - The Grand Ballroom at Regency Center - San Francisco, CA
May 12 - Hawthorne Theater - Portland, OR
May 13 - El Corazon - Seattle, WA
May 14 - The Knitting Factory - Spokane, WA
May 16 - Gothic Theater - Englewood, CO
May 18 - Station 4 - St. Paul, MN
May 19 - Reggies Rock Club - Chicago, IL
May 20 - Blondie's - Detroit, MI
May 21 - Montage Music Hall - Rochester, NY
May 22 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH

SEPULTURA, NEVERMORE, HATE, KEEP OF KALESSIN, NEURAXIS, BONDED BY BLOOD:

May 23 - Expo Five - Louisville, KY
May 24 - The Rave - Milwaukee, WI
May 26 - The Zoo - Winnipeg, MB - CANADA
May 27 - The Exchange - Regina, SK - CANADA
May 28 - Dickens - Calgary, AB - CANADA
May 29 - Starlite Room - Edmonton, AB - CANADA
May 31 - Rickshaw Theater - Vancouver, BC - CANADA

Courtesy of www.BLABBERMOUTH.net

BloodoftheKings
12-03-2010, 10:37 AM
If my district dosn't get to many snow days i'll be able to make the gramercy show.

JuuKun
12-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Apr. 22 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA

I had heard that Sepultura & Angra were going to be coming back to do a full tour together some time after the January dates, so this lineup is disappointing even though I really enjoy Belphegor and Keep of Kalessin.

Either way, this is the night before Symphony X/Nevermore here. I might go, but I'll probably pass.

DethMaiden
12-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Sepultura and Nevermore in Louisville when I'm in England? :bouville:

Sepultura69
12-03-2010, 11:07 AM
did anyone read this? I didn't think there was a point to making a thread for it but here..

Taken from Blabbermouth.net

"SEPULTURA will perform their classic 1991 album, "Arise", in its entirety during the group's headlining performance at the 16-year anniversary of the Manifesto Bar in São Paulo, Brazil on Saturday, December 11."

HOLY SHIT!!!

I have to say as epic as this is...its kind of an epic fail at the same time.....This is like a spit to the face of the Cavalera Brothers! As much as I support the current line up of Seputlura, I think them playing Arise in its Entirety without Max and Igor is a disgrace....also how are they going to play the entire album with no Rhythm guitarist? This is pretty fucked up(Especially since Max has wanted a reunion to happen for quite sometime)....How are you going to play your magnum opus without Max on vocals and Igor on Drums. I think this is pretty uncool :cool:

Derelict
12-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Wow thanks for pointing that out Sep69....them doing Arise without the Cavaleras is a complete and utter fucking fail. I can understand going to see them still because you like the new music, but this seriously has the same significance of a cover band doing a full album live.

makethemsuffer12
12-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Does anyone else thinks that these hacks have no right headlining over Nevermore for those few dates?

BloodoftheKings
12-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Does anyone else thinks that these hacks have no right headlining over Nevermore for those few dates?

1+

maidenpriest
12-03-2010, 11:51 AM
I feel like seeing Cavalera Conspiracy or hell even Soulfly would feel more like seeing Sepultura then seeing the band itself...

Sepultura69
12-03-2010, 12:11 PM
I feel like seeing Cavalera Conspiracy or hell even Soulfly would feel more like seeing Sepultura then seeing the band itself...

I saw soulfly last week and it was my first time seeing them after ignoring them for quite sometime(andrew metal head was there aswell) and the show was DYNOOOOMITE!!!...one of my favorite shows of all time! I hate soulfly but goddamn when those sepultura tunes came(Troops of doom always comes to mind)I was like a possessed demon headbangning and goin ape shit crazy in the circle pit. Probably one of my top favorite shows of 2010, i thought it was better then seeing slayer, megadeth, anthrax ect. It was incredible....hell I even went crazy during roots(and I believe me I hate roots bloody roots but how can you not go crazy when the man himself is standing right next to you headbanging and singing the damn song)

Did I mention I hate soulfly?:cool:

Chyck
12-03-2010, 12:11 PM
So the two tours from this were actually one? http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15159 Interesting...

I really have no idea if I'll go to this yet. It's an odd combination of great bands, outdated music, and "I've seen it before."

Hmmmmm... depends on the price, I suppose

Northern_Shaman
12-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Not a fan of most Sepultura, but holy shit I am definitely going to this. The lineup will be so awesome. Hardly any repetition at all. Been waiting ESPECIALLY to see Nevermore and Keep of Kalessin for quite some time now. :fist:

ChildrenofSodom
12-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Sepultura and Nevermore in Louisville when I'm in England? :bouville:

Sepultura and Nevermore in Louisville when I'm still at school and your in England? :bouville:

bt11763
12-03-2010, 12:31 PM
wait, where does DRI come into play here :confused:

rjturtle9
12-03-2010, 12:51 PM
wait, where does DRI come into play here :confused:

They're playing 2 days out of the whole thing.

ChildrenofSodom
12-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Replacing Belphegor with Nevermore makes a lot of sense. They sound very similar.

Northern_Shaman
12-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Replacing Belphegor with Nevermore makes a lot of sense. They sound very similar.

:lol:

bt11763
12-03-2010, 01:44 PM
They're playing 2 days out of the whole thing.

oh i didn't see that

JLRedWing13
12-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Fake Sepultura. That is all.

larvtard
12-03-2010, 07:33 PM

True, but as long as they are playing enough old Sep songs I may still be compelled to go. And I know that Sep69 will let me know if the old songs sound any good live (at least compared to Soulfly, who has the original singer. Max Cavalera is probably my favorite frontman in all of metal anyway).

Interestingly enough, the Atlanta date has 6 BANDS. At least that's what I've heard. The Masquerade website hasn't posted anything official yet.

stevepwn
12-03-2010, 07:35 PM
if only max was still in this band id be there. i might go just to hear arise/beneath the remains stuff

Northern_Shaman
12-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Interestingly enough, the Atlanta date has 6 BANDS. At least that's what I've heard. The Masquerade website hasn't posted anything official yet.

Pretty sure the majority of the tour does. Pretty crazy. If they're efficient in setting up between bands, I think it'll be sweet. Hope it's not like 8 hours total though. Actually, I'll probably be leaving after Nevermore. Really stoked to see them, Hate, and Keep of Kalessin. Never been big on Sepultura.

Sepultura69
12-03-2010, 08:21 PM
I know that Sep69 will let me know if the old songs sound any good live

Definitely. I'm going into this show with an open mind and just looking forward to having a good fuckin' time. But I will most definitely put a review up and post how my experience was. I'm going to be screaming "biotech is godzilla" through out that entire night untill Andreas and derrick hear my demand and play it :D

Even though this is the "quote un quote...FAKE Sepultura"..I am still pretty stoked on seeing them and I really hope this "arise" show they got going on in brazil is not some warm up for some full blown "arise 2011 anniversary" tour for the U.S which I fear is :(.

Id much rather hear a plethora of different songs from their entire catalog(more preferably Skizo/Beneath/arise/chaos ad/roorback/ alex/ dante)than hear them play arise in its entirety(I really don't wan't them to play the entire album when they come here in January...Arise is my favorite album by them but it just doesn't feel right doing something of this magnitude without the 2 people that formed this band who also happen to contribute and poured their heart and souls into this album):cool:

HackedUpForBBQ
12-04-2010, 05:15 AM
I'll definitely go to the Rochester show..... I always love seeing bands play a place as small as the Montage

Sepultura69
12-04-2010, 06:39 AM
always love seeing bands play a place as small as the Montage

I agree(about the small venue). Thats another reason why I want to go see Sepultura next month. The House of Blues(in Anaheim) is very VERY Small! I'd say the standing room floor where all the action and moshing goes down, can only fit up to maybe a 100 people or less. The rest of the venue is just made up of bars/staircases and a little place to lounge and eat.....Really small venue, which is another reason why I am looking forward to the concert. :rocker:

HackedUpForBBQ
12-04-2010, 12:32 PM
I agree(about the small venue). Thats another reason why I want to go see Sepultura next month. The House of Blues(in Anaheim) is very VERY Small! I'd say the standing room floor where all the action and moshing goes down, can only fit up to maybe a 100 people or less. The rest of the venue is just made up of bars/staircases and a little place to lounge and eat.....Really small venue, which is another reason why I am looking forward to the concert. :rocker:

Wow that is a very small place, have fun at that one. The Montage in Rochester isn't quite that small, but it can still only hold about 300 people. The only sold out show I've ever seen at that place was Overkill last month, most of the shows they have only fill the place up about halfway. I wonder if this one will sell out? Maybe....

PowerMaiden
12-04-2010, 12:41 PM

exactly

get Max & Igor back and then we'll talk

Cheers !
PowerMaiden