PDA

View Full Version : Soundgarden planning live album and new music VERY likely!

Travis The Dragon
12-02-2010, 08:49 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=150307

Hell yes!!! :party:

darkguardian50
12-03-2010, 04:11 AM
:rocker:

I dunno about the music side but lyrically Chris is a stronger songwriter than he was back then so new music should be awesome. The live disc could be great depending on what show it was. Sounds like it was recorded long ago. If its a recording of the Motorvision show then that would be about the greatest thing ever.

ravenheart
12-03-2010, 04:31 AM
"Very likely"? Fuck off. It should be a stone cold certainty at this point. They need to stop fucking procrastinating and get the hell on with this reunion. In a few weeks it will have been a year since they announced it, and what have they done? A best of a handful of US dates? Not even a full US tour? Weak.

zgodt
12-03-2010, 07:24 AM
I just want to say, nice thread, Fonzy! I appreciate the info.

Sanitarium78
12-03-2010, 08:23 AM
"Very likely"? Fuck off. It should be a stone cold certainty at this point. They need to stop fucking procrastinating and get the hell on with this reunion. In a few weeks it will have been a year since they announced it, and what have they done? A best of a handful of US dates? Not even a full US tour? Weak.

I agree. I've grown impatient with this reunion as well. The only thing I can think of is maybe they're saving the full tour for when a new album comes out or they're possible headling Mayhem fest or something.

Damn, I didn't realize it has been a year since they announced the reunion.

JLRedWing13
12-03-2010, 05:14 PM
I agree. I've grown impatient with this reunion as well. The only thing I can think of is maybe they're saving the full tour for when a new album comes out or they're possible headling Mayhem fest or something.

Damn, I didn't realize it has been a year since they announced the reunion.
Indeed. I have no doubt that they can still make a kickass album and have a successful US tour, it's just a matter of them doing it...

maidenpriest
12-04-2010, 10:58 AM
i also agree that they shouldve announced a full US tour by now but whatever...its bound to happen at some point. Beyond the Wheel better be on this live album!