PDA

View Full Version : Um.........

cradle_of_maiden
12-01-2010, 10:18 AM
I just discovered this annnndd...

Tony Martin's "Scream" album > Ozzy's "Scream" album.

ravenheart
12-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Goddamnit Fonzy.

Wait...

Derelict
12-01-2010, 11:38 AM
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/286/tsm01.th.jpg (http://img13.imageshack.us/i/tsm01.jpg/)

cradle_of_maiden
12-02-2010, 06:58 AM
And it was released 5 years before Ozzy's. Also Im starting to think that Sabbath with Martin > Sabbath with Ozzy. Has the heaviness of the Dio era and Martin's vocals are way better.

zgodt
12-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Also Im starting to think that Sabbath with Martin > Sabbath with Ozzy. Has the heaviness of the Dio era and Martin's vocals are way better.

I've heard this argument before. I've also heard people argue that evolution isn't real and that the CIA assassinated JFK. People will believe some crazy shit.

TonyD
12-02-2010, 09:23 AM
And it was released 5 years before Ozzy's. Also Im starting to think that Sabbath with Martin > Sabbath with Ozzy. Has the heaviness of the Dio era and Martin's vocals are way better.

:tp:

cradle_of_maiden
12-02-2010, 10:19 AM
I've heard this argument before. I've also heard people argue that evolution isn't real and that the CIA assassinated JFK. People will believe some crazy shit.

Im not saying the Ozzy era wasnt good. I just think from a musical perspective it sounded better when Martin or Dio was on vocals. I'd rather see Iommi get Martin back and continue to go out as Heaven and Hell but do songs from all era's of Sabbath, rather than Ozzy who can barely sing his own songs. And if they did go out with Ozzy again it would be for the same reason they re-united in the first place, a scheme set up by Sharon to further Ozzy's career. Remember the UK Hall of Fame induction when they inducted Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath. Tell me that didn't have Sharon's signature all over it?

Indestructible
12-02-2010, 10:33 AM

I believe this. Also the Ozzy era is better than the Tony Martin era. The Tony Martin era might be better than the Dio era.

Maiden33
12-02-2010, 10:54 AM
I believe this.

There's a shock.

The Tony Martin era might be better than the Dio era.

I LOVE the Tony Martin era of Black Sabbath... but no. Just no.

cradle_of_maiden
12-02-2010, 11:36 AM
There's a shock.

I LOVE the Tony Martin era of Black Sabbath... but no. Just no.

Yea the Dio era was definitely the best. Even at 68 his voice out powered Ozzy's.

BloodoftheKings
12-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Chris Cornell's Scream album > All

cradle_of_maiden
12-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Chris Cornell's Scream album > All

Hahahahaha, that was a great one Blood, lol. Thank you for making the rest of my shift more bearable.

zgodt
12-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Saturday night I needed a white elephant gift to take to a Christmas party. I wasn't sure what to take, but then I remembered I had a copy of Black Sabbath: The Dio Years in a drawer upstairs. I threw it in a Sesame Street bag with some tissue. It was perfect.

EvilCheeseWedge
12-09-2010, 08:36 AM

:fist: