PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy Osbourne -- Toronto, Canada -- November 27th, 2010

passty
11-28-2010, 05:56 AM
Okay so, Ozzy & Halford on the same stage.. holy shit!! Halford opening I think was great. I have never seen him (or Judas Priest) live before and wow, he can fucking sing!! He was just great. Also Halford said he'd becoming back next year with Judas Priest. I think we can expect a summer tour people. I don't know the complete setlist, but what I do know he played was,

Resurrection
Made Of Metal
Nailed To The Gun
The Green Manalishi
Diamonds & Rust

IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE COMPLETE SETLIST FOR HALFORD, MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Alright, time for the Godfather, Prince Of Darkness, the crazy mother fucker, whatever you want to call him. He play a solid 2 & a half hours and it was non-stop epicness. At 61 years old, Ozzy's still got it. Just pure awesomeness.

Bark At The Moon
Let Me Hear You Scream
Mr. Crowley
I Don't Know
Suicide Solution
Fairies Wear Boots
Road To Nowhere
War Pigs
Fire In The Sky
Shot In The Dark
Guitar Solo
Rat Salad (extended drum solo)
Iron Man
N.I.B.
Flying High Again
Into The Void
Killer Of Giants
I Don't Wanna Change The World
Crazy Train
------
Mama I'm Comin' Home
Paranoid
------
I Just Want You

Sanitarium78
11-28-2010, 08:27 AM
Wow! I Just Want You as the closer? How random is that? I don't recall that being in the set at all so far this tour. Another fantastic set by Ozzy which makes me even more pissed that Buffalo couldn't get him to come here this tour:mad: But it's not all bad news, at least we got Dance Cook to come and play the arena here earlier this month instead:tp:

Crionics
11-28-2010, 08:39 AM
Pretty good set from Ozzy.

JudasPriest89
11-28-2010, 09:26 AM
Pretty good set from Ozzy.

No, fucking awesome set. F@#$ I wanna see him badly.

Doubt I can since I don't have the money

JudasPriest89
11-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Agh, fuck it I'm buying Tix to the St. Louis show. I don't care if they're nosebleeds!

MetalIsArt
11-28-2010, 10:04 AM
And now, into the black sabbath reunion...

TonyD
11-28-2010, 11:08 AM
And now, into the black sabbath reunion...

I wish.

davidis138
11-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Wow...ozzy's kicking ass this tour. N.I.B. :drool:

ravenheart
11-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Interesting. I see Ozzy again in June in Sweden. It's a festival headline, and he gets as much as 2.5 hours to play, but doesn't have to use all of it. I really hope we get the full set because if he cuts any songs, he always cuts the rare ones and keeps the hits, which are boring now.

bigguytoo9
11-28-2010, 08:16 PM
much like the Vancouver set, great set from Ozzy all around this tour. I really LOVE the "NIB, Into The Void, Flying High Again" combo.

HALFORD SET:
Ressurection
Made In Hell
Locked & Loaded
Made of Metal
Nailed To The Gun (fight)
Fire and Ice
Thunder & Lightning
Green Manilishi (Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac Cover)
Diamonds & Rust (Joan Baez cover)
Jawbreaker
Like There's No Tomorrow
Cyberworld

Jasonic
11-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Wow, that is a great Ozzy setlist.
I would seriously consider seeing him with HALFORD, but its not hitting Chicago.

EvilCheeseWedge
11-29-2010, 10:50 AM
Holy shit. I hope the Metal Gods grant me their favor and Ozzy plays this set on Sunday.