PDA

View Full Version : Blind Guardian -- Quebec City, Quebec -- November 25th, 2010

maidenpriest
11-25-2010, 09:38 PM
Source: setlist.fm

Sacred Worlds
Welcome to Dying
Born in a Mourning Hall
Nightfall
Fly
Time Stands Still (At the Iron Hill)
Banish from Sanctuary
Into the Storm
Lord of the Rings
A Voice in the Dark
And Then There Was Silence
-------------------------------
Wheel of Time
The Bard's Song (In the Forest)
Valhalla
Majesty
Mirror, Mirror

This set is my favorite of the US tour so far. Banish, Majesty, Into the Storm and ATTWS? ill take that anyday.

SilentSoldier144
11-25-2010, 10:00 PM
It's safe to say that NY got fucked when it came to Blind Guardian. 15 songs with nothing out of the ordinary, fuck our lives >.<

idrinkwine732
11-25-2010, 10:04 PM
It seems evident so far that BG don't have poor setlists.

MPF
11-25-2010, 11:03 PM
Is it just me or has every setlist so far has only gotten better and better?

Tuesday is going to fucking RULE!!!

darkguardian50
11-26-2010, 06:04 AM
Banish is an awesome choice. Though I think they did play it once or twice on this tour, still good to see it pop up now and again. Probably one of their best solo's is in that song.

DethMaiden
11-26-2010, 07:32 AM
This is the best set yet. Looks like And Then There Was Silence is popping up more often than not now, reallllllly hope we get that one in Chicago.

es156
11-26-2010, 11:46 AM
This is the best set yet. Looks like And Then There Was Silence is popping up more often than not now, reallllllly hope we get that one in Chicago.

Call me a n00b, but I will be disappointed if they don't play Imaginations in Chicago.

Maiden33
11-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Call me a n00b, but I will be disappointed if they don't play Imaginations in Chicago.

I would be too.

What sort of crack are these guys smoking that they think Born in a Mourning Hall is the one Imaginations song they should play every night? I mean... it's still a good song, but it is the ONLY song on that entire record that I think is good, rather than great.

maidenpriest
11-26-2010, 12:16 PM
What sort of crack are these guys smoking that they think Born in a Mourning Hall is the one Imaginations song they should play every night? I mean... it's still a good song, but it is the ONLY song on that entire record that I think is good, rather than great.

That is my ONLY complaint with this set is the lack of Imaginations material. Born in a Mourning Hall is my least favorite song on the album by far, they should play Script for My Requiem or Another Holy War in its place. and I would like to see Imaginations again over ATTWS because you already have two other big epics with Sacred Worlds and Wheel of Time. But oh well...

darkguardian50
11-26-2010, 11:20 PM
I would be too.

I'm Alive would like a word with you. Awful song. Agreed though, Imaginations is such a great record and I don't think Born in a Mourning Hall is even one of the top 4 on that disc.