PDA

View Full Version : Meet Gwar!!!!!

Tomegatherion
11-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Gwar schedule in-store appearance at Winnipeg CD Plus store

Winnipeg, MB - November 17, 2010 – Two members of the heavy metal holocaust known as GWAR will be making an in store appearance at the CD Plus in Madison Square (1630 Ness Avenue). Lead singer Oderus Urungus and bass player Beefcake the Mighty will be appearing in all their glory in the Winnipeg store from 3 to 4 p.m. on Saturday, December 4, 2010, and will be available to put their blood and guts on whatever is put before them.

In the latest chapter of their epic adventures, GWAR has released Bloody Pit of Horror, their most mind-melting musical masterpiece to date, and have embarked on a worldwide Bloody Tour of Horror, designed to zombify and enslave the entire human race and provide GWAR with the army they need to re-invade the cosmos.

GWAR will be destroying and devouring Winnipeg’s inhabitants on December 4 at a show at the Garrick Theatre starting at 7pm with their partners in crime The Casualties, Infernaeon and Mobile Death Camp.

Two lucky fans in attendance of the CD Plus in-store appearance will win a pair of tickets to the show.
For more info:

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/saraholutz/GWAR_sign_proof1.jpg

BloodoftheKings
11-24-2010, 09:08 PM
God dammit not-Fonzy

bt11763
11-24-2010, 10:05 PM
God dammit not-Fonzy

^

met them on the first lust in space tour. one of the happier moments of my life. i held the cuttlefish in my hands....

BloodoftheKings
11-24-2010, 10:30 PM
^

met them on the first lust in space tour. one of the happier moments of my life. i held the cuttlefish in my hands....

I hope they have a meet & greet package for the nokia theater show.

bt11763
11-25-2010, 08:51 AM
I hope they have a meet & greet package for the nokia theater show.

they would have probably had it on sale already. when i met them, at their merch booth they were selling a tour program for $20, and when you bought it you got to meet them. so worth it, because the program was badass too.

Wizzbang11
11-25-2010, 08:57 AM
It's pretty easy to meet them. Just hang out at the venue before/after the show, by the buses. They also walk around the show during the opening bands, Dave usually wears a Redskins jersey.

Travis The Dragon
11-25-2010, 11:26 AM
God dammit not-Fonzy

This is nice to see for a change. :D

bt11763
11-25-2010, 10:28 PM
It's pretty easy to meet them. Just hang out at the venue before/after the show, by the buses. They also walk around the show during the opening bands, Dave usually wears a Redskins jersey.

fair enough, but it's not really the same as meeting them in character if you ask me.