-------------------
Bonded By Blood
Motorbreath jam
The Toxic Waltz
Strike of The Beast
Good Riddance

idrinkwine732
11-23-2010, 08:46 PM
Pretty standard plus that Motorbreath jam. How did that sound?

ravenheart
11-24-2010, 01:00 AM
Yeah, the set is disappointing. Most of it is the same set I saw in 2008 on the tour for the last album.

Motorbreath sounded good. Better than when I saw them do Seek And Destroy. Shame it only lasted a minute or so.

wroed
11-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Here's the Man Must Die setlist.....

Man Must Die setlist:
This Day Is Black
Gainsayer
It Comes In Threes
No Tolerance For Imperfection
Silent Observer
Postmortem (Slayer cover)
Kill It Skin It Wear It

It took me a while to get into Exodus but quite enjoyed them towards end. I do think some of their new songs go on a bit too long.

ravenheart
11-25-2010, 02:43 PM
It took me a while to get into Exodus but quite enjoyed them towards end. I do think some of their new songs go on a bit too long.

They only played two. I wanted more. The rest is a two-year-old setlist, which was disappointing.

Man Must Die really sucked. How'd you work out that setlist? Johan snap it? Haha. I didn't even bother doing photos for their set. I did have to laugh at their desperate attempt to get a thrash crowd who mostly didn't give a shit on side with a Slayer cover ;)

makethemsuffer12
11-25-2010, 07:19 PM
They only played two.
Three. Ballad, Pale, and Good Riddance. :P

BloodoftheKings
11-25-2010, 07:28 PM
What is with Exodus' sets lately? Their should always be a song or two from POTF. Maybe maybe a song from Impact every now and then, hell even something from Force of Habit would be a nice change of pace. I was hoping that once the touring cycle for Exhibit A was over we wouldn't have to hear that shit anymore.

A few songs I would love to hear live:
Deranged
Til Deat Do Us Part
Brain dead
Parasite
Last Act of Defience
Fabulous Disaster
Verbal Razors
Corruption
*Thorn in My Side
*Feeding Time At The Zoo

* Haters gonna hate.

metallicbrian666
11-26-2010, 11:32 AM
I've never understood why they don't play Verbal Razors.

And yes, this set is pretty meh. I don't know if I'll see them next time if they continue with this set, depends on support I guess.

idrinkwine732
11-26-2010, 12:36 PM
I've never understood why they don't play Verbal Razors.

And yes, this set is pretty meh. I don't know if I'll see them next time if they continue with this set, depends on support I guess.

I probably won't, but they always have something cool for us here...

ravenheart
11-27-2010, 05:22 PM
Photos: http://www.jukeboxmetal.com/2010/exodus-islington-academy-2010-photo-gallery/

wroed
11-29-2010, 01:10 AM
They only played two. I wanted more. The rest is a two-year-old setlist, which was disappointing.

Sorry, by new I was referring to Exhibit A songs too.

Man Must Die really sucked. How'd you work out that setlist? Johan snap it? Haha. I didn't even bother doing photos for their set. I did have to laugh at their desperate attempt to get a thrash crowd who mostly didn't give a shit on side with a Slayer cover ;)

Actually it was easy as, excluding Postmortem, it was pretty much same setlist I've seen on three other occassions. I really like their latest album but they were on the wrong bill this time.

ravenheart
11-29-2010, 02:02 AM
I really like their latest album but they were on the wrong bill this time.

Totally. I thought that as soon as they were confirmed. A promoter not having a clue, I'd guess. I was very pleased the London date at least had Shrapnel as well.

wroed
11-30-2010, 12:49 AM
Here's our photos and review...

LINK (http://www.rockersdigest.com/Article/343/Exodus+_+Man+Must+Die+_+Shrapnel)