PDA

View Full Version : Mayhem Festival 2011

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

jd091
01-20-2011, 12:44 AM
I think he meant a 'typical' Lamb of God fan. Like, you know, the type of people you could reasonably guess are big LOG fans just by looking at them or something.

By typical, do you mean bald, jacked, 6'5" ex-marines who beat the shit out of you in the pit? Because thats what I think of.

NickLed19
01-20-2011, 01:41 AM
Lamb of God is badass. And I agree on Slayer, same riff for almost 30 years. Not a huge fan.And if we wanna talk about fans, Slayer has some ignorant ass fans.

mankvill
01-20-2011, 02:33 AM
By typical, do you mean bald, jacked, 6'5" ex-marines who beat the shit out of you in the pit? Because thats what I think of.

Yep. Generic dumbass meathead fans for generic dumbass meathead music.

BlindGuardian93
01-20-2011, 03:56 AM

see thats what sucks the hardcore jackass fans who ruins bands for people. Now if you dont like the bands music thats one thing. Everyone has their opinion on music and thats respectable but when fans are just jackasses and kind of force people away from the music thats not good for anyone.

kommie
01-20-2011, 04:03 AM
Lamb of God is the only 'metacore' band I listen to. yea, they are metalcore, but do you seriously think they play that kinda music for the same reasons these other shitty bands do? I doubt it. And if given the option I'd rather see Slayer over any of the other people who've headlined, but wouldn't go too far outta the way to do it.

Steev
01-20-2011, 06:23 AM
see thats what sucks the hardcore jackass fans who ruins bands for people. Now if you dont like the bands music thats one thing. Everyone has their opinion on music and thats respectable but when fans are just jackasses and kind of force people away from the music thats not good for anyone.

^this

mastodon421
01-20-2011, 06:58 AM
I'm a LOG fan, and I don't think that...

+1

jhdeity
01-20-2011, 07:33 AM
It's funny I've been thinking about debating the whole Slipknot vs. Motorhead ever since I heard Lemmy's jackass hater comment about them. I hate stereotypes and nothing is more stupid then metalheads fighting over which band is more brootal or has more karate kid faggots or meatheads at their shows. Great music is great music to me.

I turned a friend who is a big prog guy onto some of the music that people love on here and after hearing Blind Guardian he said anyone who listens to that obviously has a huge comic book collection. I laughed at 1st but I have a pretty extensive comic book collection from back in the day so I thought that was idiotic in all reality. This guy worships Dream Theater but basically called BG geek music? I'll never understand that kind of stupid shit.

Debating Slayer vs. Lamb of God is pointless. Someone like Lemmy calling out Slipknot for being horrible is another thing. Some people will back Lemmy because of his reputation and will hate on Slipknot because because they's "NU" but as far as total number of great songs go and who is better live, I'd be on the Slipknot side personally.

BlindGuardian93
01-20-2011, 09:13 AM
people need to just learn and accept other opinions. But if someone starts bashing a band i like using ignorance and stupid comments then i get mad.

Nick_to_the_face
01-20-2011, 10:18 AM
Lamb of God is the only 'metacore' band I listen to. yea, they are metalcore, but do you seriously think they play that kinda music for the same reasons these other shitty bands do? I doubt it. And if given the option I'd rather see Slayer over any of the other people who've headlined, but wouldn't go too far outta the way to do it.

I hate this..Lamb of god is not metalcore..ya there old stuff might be, but ever since ashes of the wake, i don't see how they are considered metalcore..

Nick_to_the_face
01-20-2011, 10:21 AM

come one manks, don't break my heart...i'm not like that at all and i love lamb of god..

and when i think of a typical lamb of god fan, i think of a guy with long hair and a beard...

Nick_to_the_face
01-20-2011, 10:22 AM

Thats what i think of when i think of a hatebreed fan

treghet
01-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Lamb of God is exactly what scene kids listen to. hey think it makes them cool to listen to the shitty metalcore shit that's being churned out by corporations these days.

No. Sorry, but I'm in high school and I've known plenty of scene kids. None of them care for Lamb of God. Why? Because Lamb of God doesn't put three breakdowns into a song. I don't want to start a huge argument with you, I'm just stating what I know. And I'm not a Lamb of God fan, but I respect what they do. Bashing them on the internet is just pointless.

Nick_to_the_face
01-20-2011, 10:29 AM
No. Sorry, but I'm in high school and I've known plenty of scene kids. None of them care for Lamb of God. Why? Because Lamb of God doesn't put three breakdowns into a song. I don't want to start a huge argument with you, I'm just stating what I know. And I'm not a Lamb of God fan, but I respect what they do. Bashing them on the internet is just pointless.

This..because every scene kid i know hates lamb of god and every lamb of god i've been to has NO scene kid what so ever..

TonyD
01-20-2011, 10:44 AM
I'm staying out of this one, how long have some of you guys been going on about "hurr durr LoG fans are roided out assholes"?

bt11763
01-20-2011, 10:56 AM
i love LOG fuck y'alls

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfbzqrq6hf1qgo62to1_250.gif

Nick_to_the_face
01-20-2011, 11:12 AM
i love LOG fuck y'alls

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfbzqrq6hf1qgo62to1_250.gif

:party:

anywho...how about that mayhem fest..

jd091
01-20-2011, 11:38 AM

THEY. ARE. GROOVE. METAAAAL!

And one of my favorite metal bands of all time, fuck y'all haters! 2004, BITCH!

Steev
01-20-2011, 12:17 PM
Ive been a LOG fan since they were playing VFW Halls and touring out of a shit van(THOSE were some shows) and they are definately not metalcore, actually I can bet atleast one or two guys in the band don't even know what that is

nickbaird3491
01-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Main Stage-
Disturbed
Godsmack
Megadeth
Machine Head

HotTopic/SilverStar/Whatever it's gonna be called this year Stage-
In Flames
Dimmu Borgir
Suicide Silence
All Shall Perish
Skeletonwitch/Straight Line Stitch

Jagermeister Stage-
Trivium
All That Remains
Unearth
Jager Band

So it's looking like this is more likely gonna be the lineup?

makethemsuffer12
01-20-2011, 12:31 PM
You don't like SLAYER, but you like Lamb of God? Interesting how you choose metalcore over thrash. Scene faggot.

Lamb of God is exactly what scene kids listen to. hey think it makes them cool to listen to the shitty metalcore shit that's being churned out by corporations these days.

I've kept myself back for a little while now, but I'm just sick of your shit. You are without a doubt the most closed-minded, shitheaded asshole on this entire fucking board. Everytime you post here you run your mouth with the same "Ohhh I'm so tr00 anything that isn't tr00 metal is for faggots" bullshit. Are you fucking twelve? Jesus Christ, grow up. I know everyone's entitled to their opinions and that most of us can be opinionated at times, but the level of disrespect and ignorance I see from you just pisses me off. It's almost laughable how much of a sterotypical elitist "sit-around-and-jerk-off-to-metal-archives-all-day" kind of metal fan you come across as.

Also, anyone who blames things on the "big, evil" corporations is either a:
a) hippie
b)moron
c)dipshit

Chose one.

/rant.

allthatremains98
01-20-2011, 12:33 PM
In Flames, Dimmu Borgir,unearth....i heard unearth and in flames was confirmed and ALOT of rumors about dimmu borgir......can anyone tell me which of the three are going?

AnthG
01-20-2011, 12:46 PM
It's funny I've been thinking about debating the whole Slipknot vs. Motorhead ever since I heard Lemmy's jackass hater comment about them. I hate stereotypes and nothing is more stupid then metalheads fighting over which band is more brootal or has more karate kid faggots or meatheads at their shows. Great music is great music to me.

I turned a friend who is a big prog guy onto some of the music that people love on here and after hearing Blind Guardian he said anyone who listens to that obviously has a huge comic book collection. I laughed at 1st but I have a pretty extensive comic book collection from back in the day so I thought that was idiotic in all reality. This guy worships Dream Theater but basically called BG geek music? I'll never understand that kind of stupid shit.

Debating Slayer vs. Lamb of God is pointless. Someone like Lemmy calling out Slipknot for being horrible is another thing. Some people will back Lemmy because of his reputation and will hate on Slipknot because because they's "NU" but as far as total number of great songs go and who is better live, I'd be on the Slipknot side personally.

This. And to comment on Lemmy's comments about Slipknot, and more specifically people's reactions to those comments, it's funny how non-Slipknot metalheads point to that comment like it's the absolute truth because Lemmy said it. But Kerry King has gone on record saying he's a big Slipknot fan and that Corey Taylor is his favourite vocalist that hasn't been in Slayer. And the same people that worship Lemmy are some of the same who worship Kerry King, yet no one mentions King's comments on it.

Plus, Lemmy made those comments in when? 2000? Something tells me it had to do more with the fact that they were still a relatively new/young band on the scene and gaining a lot of success. I'm curious as to how he'd feel about them now.

jd091
01-20-2011, 12:58 PM
a) hippie
b)moron
c)dipshit

Chose one.

/rant.

:party::party::party::party::party:

IrritatedTrout
01-20-2011, 01:04 PM
This. And to comment on Lemmy's comments about Slipknot, and more specifically people's reactions to those comments, it's funny how non-Slipknot metalheads point to that comment like it's the absolute truth because Lemmy said it. But Kerry King has gone on record saying he's a big Slipknot fan and that Corey Taylor is his favourite vocalist that hasn't been in Slayer. And the same people that worship Lemmy are some of the same who worship Kerry King, yet no one mentions King's comments on it.

Plus, Lemmy made those comments in when? 2000? Something tells me it had to do more with the fact that they were still a relatively new/young band on the scene and gaining a lot of success. I'm curious as to how he'd feel about them now.

To me Lemmy's comment is spot on and Kerry is known for having shit taste, he makes it very public that he loves "groove" stuff.

Xenocide
01-20-2011, 02:01 PM
What exactly did Lemmy say about Slipknot?

Indestructible
01-20-2011, 02:27 PM
I've kept myself back for a little while now, but I'm just sick of your shit. You are without a doubt the most closed-minded, shitheaded asshole on this entire fucking board. Everytime you post here you run your mouth with the same "Ohhh I'm so tr00 anything that isn't tr00 metal is for faggots" bullshit. Are you fucking twelve? Jesus Christ, grow up. I know everyone's entitled to their opinions and that most of us can be opinionated at times, but the level of disrespect and ignorance I see from you just pisses me off. It's almost laughable how much of a sterotypical elitist "sit-around-and-jerk-off-to-metal-archives-all-day" kind of metal fan you come across as.

a) hippie
b)moron
c)dipshit

Chose one.

/rant.
I choose A because I blame some things on big evil corporations and I think hippies are awsome. :D

Back to the LOG argument. Sorry if this arugment was over a little while ago Im just catching up now.
Im a LOG fan, I'm not a scene kid, tell you the truth im not 100% sure what a scene kid is. Also LOG is metal, just a metal band that is all.
There are way to many subgenres in metal today.

Also Lamb Of god is better than Slayer, and I say that as a big fan of both bands.

mankvill
01-20-2011, 02:34 PM
come one manks, don't break my heart...i'm not like that at all and i love lamb of god..

ilu ;_;

Indestructible
01-20-2011, 02:43 PM

What the fuck is a scene kid. Are those the deathcore fans that go to shows and swing their arms around in the pit, I think it's called slam dancing. Anyways I'm a LOG fan and am not a scene kid. Infact I was a LOG fan for about 3 years before I heard the term scene kid.
Also metalcore is not what is being churned out by corporations today, pop shit like lady gaga is what the corporations churn out.

Indestructible
01-20-2011, 02:46 PM
You don't like SLAYER, but you like Lamb of God? Interesting how you choose metalcore over thrash. Scene faggot.

1. LOG is better than Slayer
2. They are not scene
3.:bigfinger

IrritatedTrout
01-20-2011, 02:48 PM

That they have more in common with the circus than with rock and roll and that they were crap essentially.

Also, from what I can hear the first couple LoG albums are clearly metalcore. They're a decent band though, miles above their contemporaries.

jhdeity
01-20-2011, 03:00 PM

That's right & fucking people like Slipknot, I don't understand it. I don't understand their success. What the fuck is this, its just rubbish! You're just garage attendants with fucking gas masks on & I mean I don't mind kids having their own thing, I'm all for it. When you're 17, you want a 17-year-old band to play for you, you don't want these old fuckers like me. I understand that & but Slipknot is just crap! And I know crap when I hear it, been listening to it all my life you know? And that's crap, believe me & it's a good example of crap. A lot of these new bands have a riff and no song. I was brought up to admire songs. A good well crafted song. Like the Beatles were 5 years into their career and they were doing "Yesterday".

I listened to No Remorse a few days ago and only half of it is great music and it's supposed to be a greatest hits album. At this point I'd say Slipknot has twice as many good songs as Motorhead and they're not all 3 chord ditty's that Lemmy is known for. Motorhead has some great songs... Killed by Death being my favorite but if that is their "greatest hits" then they might be the KINGS of filler. Actually I could debate Slipknot's 1st cd is better than Lemmy's entire career. hahahaha

Jochen
01-20-2011, 03:02 PM
I have to jump in on the LOG argument here. I've seen them live three times and there were barely any scene kids, mostly metalheads, the same kind I've seen at Slayer shows, so I don't know what this asshole is talking about. I'll admit that they're metalcore, but like someone else already said, they're way better than their contemporaries.

mankvill
01-20-2011, 03:05 PM
pantera sux

TonyD
01-20-2011, 03:07 PM
pantera sux

fuck you dude dimebag is the gratest guitarist ever

AnataFan4Life
01-20-2011, 03:08 PM
I've lost count of how many times this topic has been derailed >_>

mankvill
01-20-2011, 03:12 PM
fuck you dude dimebag is the gratest guitarist ever

RIIIPPP DDIIIMMMEEE NOW PRESENTING VINNIE PAUL'S LATEST BOOK "HEY REMEMBER MY BRO HE DIED: THE PANTERA YEARS" PRESENTING THE NEWEST RIP DIME STAGE AT MAYHEM FEST FEATURING PANTERA-CORE BANDS

Sepultura69
01-20-2011, 03:14 PM
1. LOG is better than Slayer
2. They are not scene
3.:bigfinger

Lamb of God is not better than Slayer.

REIGN IN BLOOD > Lamb of Gods entire career

NickLed19
01-20-2011, 03:20 PM
That they have more in common with the circus than with rock and roll and that they were crap essentially.

Also, from what I can hear the first couple LoG albums are clearly metalcore. They're a decent band though, miles above their contemporaries.

The last couple you mean?

makethemsuffer12
01-20-2011, 03:21 PM
RIIIPPP DDIIIMMMEEE NOW PRESENTING VINNIE PAUL'S LATEST BOOK "HEY REMEMBER MY BRO HE DIED: THE PANTERA YEARS" PRESENTING THE NEWEST RIP DIME STAGE AT MAYHEM FEST FEATURING PANTERA-CORE BANDS

RIP DIME DEAN GUITARS 4 LIFE YEA. GIT YER PULL!

IrritatedTrout
01-20-2011, 03:29 PM
That's right & fucking people like Slipknot, I don't understand it. I don't understand their success. What the fuck is this, its just rubbish! You're just garage attendants with fucking gas masks on & I mean I don't mind kids having their own thing, I'm all for it. When you're 17, you want a 17-year-old band to play for you, you don't want these old fuckers like me. I understand that & but Slipknot is just crap! And I know crap when I hear it, been listening to it all my life you know? And that's crap, believe me & it's a good example of crap. A lot of these new bands have a riff and no song. I was brought up to admire songs. A good well crafted song. Like the Beatles were 5 years into their career and they were doing "Yesterday".

I listened to No Remorse a few days ago and only half of it is great music and it's supposed to be a greatest hits album. At this point I'd say Slipknot has twice as many good songs as Motorhead and they're not all 3 chord ditty's that Lemmy is known for. Motorhead has some great songs... Killed by Death being my favorite but if that is their "greatest hits" then they might be the KINGS of filler. Actually I could debate Slipknot's 1st cd is better than Lemmy's entire career. hahahaha

Different quote than the one I was referring to. Also, as you frequently like to put it, hahahahahahahaha.

IrritatedTrout
01-20-2011, 03:31 PM
The last couple you mean?

Specifically Ashes of the Wake and parts of Sacrament.

Edit: Forgot about New American Gospel or whatever the debut is called, never bothered with it though so I dunno what it sounds like.

Shadowswillfall414
01-20-2011, 03:31 PM
People have opinions so stop bitching :flame:

kommie
01-20-2011, 03:50 PM
kinda amusing how people are bitching about how 'not metal' Lamb of God is and yet and I'm sure people would say they're way more metal than the rumored headliners, Godsmack and Disturbed.

Sepultura69
01-20-2011, 03:56 PM
kinda amusing how people are bitching about how 'not metal' Lamb of God is and yet and I'm sure people would say they're way more metal than the rumored headliners, Godsmack and Disturbed.

Bro I'm like the most metal person on these boards. I'm so metal you don't even know it, dawg. In fact, my entire penis is shining with silver metal because I'm so hardcore to the max. REPRESENT REPRESENT. :rocker:

And while we're at it

LULZ SUICIDE SILENCE > PANTERA. DIME BAG DAREL = OVERRATED GUITARIST. ZOMG LULZxTtitzerzzz 20 20:hecho::rocker::hecho:

AnthG
01-20-2011, 03:57 PM
So when there's an official announcement I think we should start a new thread.

AnataFan4Life
01-20-2011, 03:59 PM
I need to start bringing a bag of popcorn when I come to this site :D

jhdeity
01-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Different quote than the one I was referring to. Also, as you frequently like to put it, hahahahahahahaha.

It is what it is. I'd rather listen to the 1st Slipknot cd than a Motorhead greatest hits any day. Liberate or Ace of Spades? Pfffft. Eyeless or Iron Fist? C'mon, this is too easy. Wait and Bleed is almost as played out as Ace of Spades but other than that... I'd even take Purity over my favorite Motorhead song Killed by Death. They're just better...

smearCampaign
01-20-2011, 05:14 PM
I need to start bringing a bag of popcorn when I come to this site :D

+1
Seriously, this thread is more of a shit show than this tour will turn out to be.

Shadowswillfall414
01-20-2011, 05:16 PM
People need to calm the fuck down and respect peoples opinions :mad:

Xenocide
01-20-2011, 07:42 PM
People need to calm the fuck down and respect peoples opinions :mad:

Not how the internet works man. lol

treghet
01-20-2011, 07:54 PM

Pretty much. :lol:

Shadowswillfall414
01-20-2011, 08:00 PM

Point taken :D

Magson13
01-20-2011, 08:06 PM

a) hippie
b)moron
c)dipshit

Chose one.

/rant.

So because I express my opinions, that makes me a "closed-minded, shitheaded asshole"? Get off your fucking high horse, faggot. Just because I listen to quality metal, doesn't make me an elitist. If someone wants to listen to shit music, then fine, listen to shit music. But you have to understand, it's shit music and you will get called out on it by people who are better than you. Such as me, I'm a better person than you, because I listen to real metal, not the false metal poser shit like Lamb of God.

Magson13
01-20-2011, 08:12 PM
SO UM YEAH...MY SOURCES AT METAL TITS.ORG IS GIVING ME STRONG RUMORS THAT PANTERA MAY BE HEADLINING THE HOT TOPIC STAGE OF MAYHEM FEST THIS YEAR.....Stay tuned as more info comes in

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

OH SHIT DUDE NO WAY! I'M JUST GONNA TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT THAT YOU'RE RIGHT, COMPLETE STRANGER ON THE INTERNET!!!!

Indestructible
01-20-2011, 08:17 PM
So because I express my opinions, that makes me a "closed-minded, shitheaded asshole"? Get off your fucking high horse, faggot. Just because I listen to quality metal, doesn't make me an elitist. If someone wants to listen to shit music, then fine, listen to shit music. But you have to understand, it's shit music and you will get called out on it by people who are better than you. Such as me, I'm a better person than you, because I listen to real metal, not the false metal poser shit like Lamb of God.

He isn't calling you a close minded asshole because your are expressing your opinions he is calling you a close minded asshole because you are a close minded asshole. You are personally attacking people by calling them faggots because they like different music than you. You are claiming you are better than everyone who doesn't listen to the music you do. That makes you a close minded asshole. When you can express your a opinion like and adult then maybe people will be nice.
What is your definition of good music, what bands do you listen to that are so much better than the bands everyone else in the word listens to. How is Lamb of God false poser metal when they are more metal that alot of other bands?

300%_Density
01-20-2011, 08:17 PM
It's the weirdest thing. I went to metalsetlists on my web browser but yet somehow it looks like I've been directed to blabbermouth. Wow are we bein serious here?

Magson13
01-20-2011, 08:24 PM
He isn't calling you a close minded asshole because your are expressing your opinions he is calling you a close minded asshole because you are a close minded asshole. You are personally attacking people by calling them faggots because they like different music than you. You are claiming you are better than everyone who doesn't listen to the music you do. That makes you a close minded asshole. When you can express your a opinion like and adult then maybe people will be nice.
What is your definition of good music, what bands do you listen to that are so much better than the bands everyone else in the word listens to. How is Lamb of God false poser metal when they are more metal that alot of other bands?

I'm claiming I'm better than everyone who doesn't listen to the music I do because I am better than everyone that doesn't listen to the music I do. Lady Gaga is more metal than Lamb of God. You don't like me? Gtfo. You don't gotta read my shit kid.

treghet
01-20-2011, 08:24 PM

Damn, this is the best argument you've presented. I'm impressed! (that's not meant as an insult, btw)

Magson13
01-20-2011, 08:27 PM
It's the weirdest thing. I went to metalsetlists on my web browser but yet somehow it looks like I've been directed to blabbermouth. Wow are we bein serious here?

Srz as a double rainbow, bro :clown:

Sepultura69
01-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Srz as a double rainbow, bro :clown:

wat

daimonos
01-20-2011, 08:36 PM
wat

:lol:

You kill me man.

Magson13
01-20-2011, 08:42 PM
wat

A double rainbow. THROUGH A FISH EYE LENS!

Indestructible
01-20-2011, 08:47 PM
I'm claiming I'm better than everyone who doesn't listen to the music I do because I am better than everyone that doesn't listen to the music I do. Lady Gaga is more metal than Lamb of God. You don't like me? Gtfo. You don't gotta read my shit kid.

Liking a certain type of music does not make you better than the people who don't. Not acting like a prick makes you a better person than the people who are pricks. I am better than you. Want to know why?, because I don't give a fuck what kind of music people listen to.
I hate death metal, and alot of people on here love death metal. Yes I'll talk shit about it alot and complain how I don't like the growling, but do I say I'm a better person than you because I don't listen to Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth and you do, no. I couldn't care if you love death metal it appeals to you fine it doesn't to me.
You want to know why you are not better than everyone else, because you are saying you are better than everyone else, most people who say they are better than everyone are really not. They usualy have something to hide, because they think low about themselfs and they take it all out on other people.

Indestructible
01-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Damn, this is the best argument you've presented. I'm impressed! (that's not meant as an insult, btw)

I can handle pricks like him, I've been dealing with shit like that since middle school.

daimonos
01-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Liking a certain type of music does not make you better than the people who don't. Not acting like a prick makes you a better person than the people who are pricks. I am better than you. Want to know why?, because I don't give a fuck what kind of music people listen to.
I hate death metal, and alot of people on here love death metal. Yes I'll talk shit about it alot and complain how I don't like the growling, but do I say I'm a better person than you because I don't listen to Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth and you do, no. I couldn't care if you love death metal it appeals to you fine it doesn't to me.
You want to know why you are not better than everyone else, because you are saying you are better than everyone else, most people who say they are better than everyone are really not. They usualy have something to hide, because they think low about themselfs and they take it all out on other people.

It's alright, I remember him from the Mayhem Boards a couple years ago and he thought he was hot shit there, too. I like to think that we have better standards here than the Mayhem boards, though.

Magson13
01-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Blah blah blah, still better than you. I don't need to constantly prove people like you wrong, I just do it as a service to the world. So gtfo and go listen to false metal brah.

Indestructible
01-20-2011, 08:57 PM
It's alright, I remember him from the Mayhem Boards a couple years ago and he thought he was hot shit there, too. I like to think that we have better standards here than the Mayhem boards, though.

Everyone here is better than anyone on the Mayhem boards. I joined the Mayhem Boards in late 2009 or early 2010, a little bit before they annouced the 2010 lineup. I was there for a few weeks and couldnt stand it, everyone there was a prick. The one message board that might be worse than Blabbermouth.

Indestructible
01-20-2011, 08:58 PM
Blah blah blah, still better than you. I don't need to constantly prove people like you wrong, I just do it as a service to the world. So gtfo and go listen to false metal brah.

Learn the difference between fact and opinion. There is no way to get factual evidence that LOG is false metal.

Shadowswillfall414
01-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Indestructible u kick ass :party:

Indestructible
01-20-2011, 09:04 PM

In this thread at this point in time, other people may say different because they have been dealing with me for over 2 years.:D

Shadowswillfall414
01-20-2011, 09:07 PM
In this thread at this point in time, other people may say different because they have been dealing with me for over 2 years.:D

Hahahaha :party:

mankvill
01-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Everyone besides Magson: take Internetting 101 and learn that if you get offended or uppity when someone says something, it'll only just keep happening. Take things with a grain of salt.

Magson: Cool out calling people faggots and other personal attacks or you'll be banned.

Also, none of you listen to Masonna so I have better taste than everyone on this board.

treghet
01-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Everyone besides Magson: take Internetting 101 and learn that if you get offended or uppity when someone says something, it'll only just keep happening. Take things with a grain of salt.

Very true statement, but I think (at least a few) people have been keeping quiet for a while, and felt they had to respond this time. I mean, after reading a bunch of those posts, people find it hard not to say something. Same goes for when a similar situation happens in person. If you say ignorant things, don't always expect people to be fine and dandy with it. This is not necessarily about the whole "LoG is false metal" thing; It's more of calling people faggots and saying you're better than everyone who listens to LoG.

Indestructible
01-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Magson13
I finally found someone on this board I hate more than Mankvill:D

Shadowswillfall414
01-20-2011, 09:34 PM

Magson: Cool out calling people faggots and other personal attacks or you'll be banned.

Also, none of you listen to Masonna so I have better taste than everyone on this board.

:D

Magson13
01-20-2011, 09:43 PM

Maso is a faggot. ;)

IrritatedTrout
01-20-2011, 10:25 PM
It is what it is. I'd rather listen to the 1st Slipknot cd than a Motorhead greatest hits any day. Liberate or Ace of Spades? Pfffft. Eyeless or Iron Fist? C'mon, this is too easy. Wait and Bleed is almost as played out as Ace of Spades but other than that... I'd even take Purity over my favorite Motorhead song Killed by Death. They're just better...

Poison? In the Name of Tragedy? Just Cos You Got the Power? 1916? Obviously with a discography like Motorhead's I could go on until I was blue in the face but there is no way 9 (well 8 of em now) clowns have ever made anything that can come close to the classic music Motorhead's been making for decades. The vocals, the riffs, the attitude, Motorhead is one of rock and rolls elite bands. On the other hand I've never heard a single Slipknot song that didn't sound like a joke to me, and having gone to high school in the 2000s, I've heard quite a few.

C'mon dude, you were there in the heydays of the 80s, you're oldschool, you're better than this.:finger:

TonyD
01-20-2011, 10:32 PM
A FISH EYE LENS!

CAUGHT IN THE CAMERA EYE

Indestructible
01-20-2011, 11:12 PM
CAUGHT IN THE CAMERA EYE

Magson won't get that reference because only false people and fags listen to Rush.

bt11763
01-20-2011, 11:27 PM

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-07-01/1246453350978.jpg

seriously, what the fuck did your father or little league coach do to you as a kid to fuck you up so hard that you need to act like such a prick? this is bad even for the internet.

and fuck me sideways for saying it but right on, indestructible :fist:

MPF
01-21-2011, 12:31 AM
because only false people and fags listen to Rush.

Don't even go there...:bouville:

Indestructible
01-21-2011, 12:33 AM
Don't even go there...:bouville:

Magson started it:D

jhdeity
01-21-2011, 07:24 AM
Poison? In the Name of Tragedy? Just Cos You Got the Power? 1916? Obviously with a discography like Motorhead's I could go on until I was blue in the face but there is no way 9 (well 8 of em now) clowns have ever made anything that can come close to the classic music Motorhead's been making for decades. The vocals, the riffs, the attitude, Motorhead is one of rock and rolls elite bands. On the other hand I've never heard a single Slipknot song that didn't sound like a joke to me, and having gone to high school in the 2000s, I've heard quite a few.

C'mon dude, you were there in the heydays of the 80s, you're oldschool, you're better than this.:finger:

I wish I could agree with you man. Motorhead was definitely an acquired taste for me. Back in the 80's they were known as a 3-chord joke. They played Hammerjacks with the Ramones and the metal crowd wasn't really that into them around here. I grew to appreciate them and certain songs but as a whole they're a one trick pony. I would never have called them out but that comment about Slipknot was just hater-speak. I haven't looked at the nubmers but I bet Slipknot have already sold close to as many albums as Motorhead, played bigger forums (in the states definitely) and have written more songs that I want to listen to.

I listen to Motorhead once a year and Slipknot once a month if not more. I recently made a Slipknot compilation cd and it was brutal cutting certain songs off where Motorhead I would have to listen back through their cd's to find tunes I used to like.

If Lemmy actually thought Motorhead made better music he wouldn't have said anything. He wouldn't have to. Have you heard The World is Yours? I saw Motorhead live 2 years ago and it had been years and they were actually the most boring band on the bill. They literally played 5 good songs.

Just telling it like it is Bro. Slipknot live is an experience. Motorhead live is a bunch of lights and a few good songs. No contest.

JLRedWing13
01-21-2011, 07:41 AM
Wow....this thread....wow.

AnataFan4Life
01-21-2011, 08:27 AM
Wow....this thread....wow.

My thoughts exactly

mastodon421
01-21-2011, 08:49 AM
O'Doyle Rules!

Natrlhi
01-21-2011, 08:57 AM
http://www.stephencjensen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/brick-loud-noises-b.jpg

mankvill
01-21-2011, 09:17 AM
Slipknot live is an experience. Motorhead live is a bunch of lights and a few good songs. No contest.

:hecho:

Sepultura69
01-21-2011, 09:31 AM
http://www.stephencjensen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/brick-loud-noises-b.jpg

This is the best post I have seen in the last 30 pages of this thread....it makes more sense than anything that has been discussed in the last 20-30 pages of this thread.

Nick_to_the_face
01-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Bro I'm like the most metal person on these boards. I'm so metal you don't even know it, dawg. In fact, my entire penis is shining with silver metal because I'm so hardcore to the max. REPRESENT REPRESENT. :rocker:

And while we're at it

LULZ SUICIDE SILENCE > PANTERA. DIME BAG DAREL = OVERRATED GUITARIST. ZOMG LULZxTtitzerzzz 20 20:hecho::rocker::hecho:

Your cool

Nick_to_the_face
01-21-2011, 09:39 AM

I want to hug you :D

Nick_to_the_face
01-21-2011, 09:44 AM

never thought i would agree to that statement..but i must admit...at this point time :party:

pantera sux
:lol: i love you

but seriously..no

Butcher of Birth
01-21-2011, 11:07 AM
Ugh, why must there be so much butt hurt on this thread... Christ.

DementedX14
01-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Ugh, why must there be so much butt hurt on this thread... Christ.

My thoughts exactly. Magson13 is just a troll, so don't feed the trolls.

jd091
01-21-2011, 11:56 AM
My thoughts exactly. Magson13 is just a troll, so don't feed the trolls.

TROLOLOLOLOoOooooooOooooooL

Indestructible
01-21-2011, 12:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/NothingButLoneliness/you_still_mad.jpg

Sepultura69
01-21-2011, 12:10 PM
SSSSSSSLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYERRR

makethemsuffer12
01-21-2011, 12:11 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-07-01/1246453350978.jpg

Jesus Bobby how do you always manage to find the best pics? :lol:

Dextrimental
01-21-2011, 12:20 PM
That was more entertaining than anyt comedy I think I have ever watched for the twenty minutes I just spent going through that.

My view: Magson is the embodiment of what is wrong with metal. I have long hair, a beard, am currently wearing a Suffocation Blood Oath t-shirt for the show I seen them at, and actively drink Jagermeister as my chosen beverage when out getting drunk with the boys. I listen to Lamb of God alot, along with another 500+ artists. Wanna tell me I am not metal? Fine. I have no problem with that. I don't wanna be metal. I wanna be me. Something you are altogether too insecure about.

With regards to Mayhem: Not the best festival in the world, but if it came to a city near me, I would be there in a flash. Might actually be able to catch it this Summer actually, my sister is currently spending a year in Canada, we were gonna meet up some time in New York, so if it hits thewre I may be able to timm it right.

Sepultura69
01-21-2011, 12:28 PM
My view: Magson is the embodiment of what is wrong with metal. I have long hair, a beard, am currently wearing a Suffocation Blood Oath t-shirt for the show I seen them at, and actively drink Jagermeister as my chosen beverage when out getting drunk with the boys. I listen to Lamb of God alot, along with another 500+ artists. Wanna tell me I am not metal? Fine. I have no problem with that. I don't wanna be metal. I wanna be me. Something you are altogether too insecure about.

NAW BRO. YOUR LIKE A STRAIGHT UP FAGGOT. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M TOTALLY BETTER THAN YOU. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I LISTEN TO GOOD CHARLOTTE AND BROKENCYDE. NONE OF THAT EMO POP-CORE TRANSIE BULLSHIT LIKE SUFFOCATION. I'M BETTER THAN YOU BRO. JUST FACE IT. INFACT. WHY DONT YOU JUST GO HANG OUT WITH THE SCENE KIDS AND THERE EMO-POP CORE-BUTTER SCOTCH POPCORN SLAM HUGS. FUCKIN FAGGOT.

BloodoftheKings
01-21-2011, 12:33 PM
NAW BRO. YOUR LIKE A STRAIGHT UP FAGGOT. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M TOTALLY BETTER THAN YOU. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I LISTEN TO GOOD CHARLOTTE AND BROKENCYDE. NONE OF THAT EMO POP-CORE TRANSIE BULLSHIT LIKE SUFFOCATION. I'M BETTER THAN YOU BRO. JUST FACE IT. INFACT. WHY DONT YOU JUST GO HANG OUT WITH THE SCENE KIDS AND THERE EMO-POP CORE-BUTTER SCOTCH POPCORN SLAM HUGS. FUCKIN FAGGOT.

TOTALY DEWD. AND Y R PEEPL SAYIN DAT MEGADEATH IS GUNNA B ON MYHAM????1!?? DAT BAND IS EMO CORE CRAP, DHEY SHULD HAV BRING ME THE HORIZON AND AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!111!!!!!

Sepultura69
01-21-2011, 12:36 PM
TOTALY DEWD. AND Y R PEEPL SAYIN DAT MEGADEATH IS GUNNA B ON MYHAM????1!?? DAT BAND IS EMO CORE CRAP, DHEY SHULD HAV BRING ME THE HORIZON AND AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!111!!!!!

SERIOUSLY BRO. MEGADETH IS FOR FAGGS. LAST YEAR I SAW MEGADETH OPEN UP FOR SLAYER AND IT WAS JUST FILLED WITH FAGGS, BRO. JUST FAGGOTS EVERYWHERE.... MADD FAGGERY IN THE HIZZ-AAAYYYY.

TRUE METAL IS FOR FUCKIN FAGGS AND SCENE KIDS.

LONG LIVE FALSE-METAL:rocker:

BloodoftheKings
01-21-2011, 12:39 PM
SERIOUSLY BRO. MEGADETH IS FOR FAGGS. LAST YEAR I SAW MEGADETH OPEN UP FOR SLAYER AND IT WAS JUST FILLED WITH FAGGS, BRO. JUST FAGGOTS EVERYWHERE.... MADD FAGGERY IN THE HIZZ-AAAYYYY.

TRUE METAL IS FOR FUCKIN FAGGS AND SCENE KIDS.

LONG LIVE FALSE-METAL:rocker:

WWWWHHHHHHAAAAATATATTTT????!!??!!!? WHY WER U AT A SLAYR SHOW??? THAT BAND IS 4 SCEEN KID FAGGSG

mankvill
01-21-2011, 12:50 PM
stop

bt11763
01-21-2011, 12:53 PM
stop

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/40fcb447_fbaf_fb810.jpg

AnataFan4Life
01-21-2011, 01:16 PM
So, how about Mayhem Festival guys? :eyes:

jd091
01-21-2011, 01:35 PM

I LEIK GODSMACK TOO BRO

nickbaird3491
01-21-2011, 01:36 PM

Right?

AnthG
01-21-2011, 01:48 PM
my sister is currently spending a year in Canada

Where in Canada?

And how old is she?

Nick_to_the_face
01-21-2011, 01:50 PM

I tried this already :eyes:

Nick_to_the_face
01-21-2011, 01:53 PM
So...I like In Flames...who else does?

jd091
01-21-2011, 01:55 PM
So...I like In Flames...who else does?

I like In Flames... BUT I LIKE LAMB OF GOD MOAR!

see what i did there...

TonyD
01-21-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm ready for the fucking announcement already, it should come in the next week or so. That way I can be sure I'm not gonna go :lol:

AnataFan4Life
01-21-2011, 02:11 PM
If Skeletonwitch is there, that will confirm another band for Summer Slaughter.

Butcher of Birth
01-21-2011, 02:22 PM
Can anyone explain why there is such trolling? Last I checked, which must have been 3-4 days ago, this thread was about the festival and how gay Suicide Silence is. From that I thought we were all in agreement, I suppose the influx of new members and stirred the crock of shit that has settled long ago.

mastodon421
01-21-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm ready for the fucking announcement already, it should come in the next week or so. That way I can be sure I'm not gonna go :lol:

The lineup is getting announced on Wednesday, so you don't have to wait much longer:lol:

Nick_to_the_face
01-21-2011, 02:27 PM
I like In Flames... BUT I LIKE LAMB OF GOD MOAR!

see what i did there...

Well I liek SLayer MOAR HURRRRRRRRRRR

Dextrimental
01-21-2011, 02:28 PM
Where in Canada?

And how old is she?

Toronto I believe, and thats all you will ever know about her ;)

Steev
01-21-2011, 04:22 PM
I feel like the Mayhem msg board is gonna to a be a total bitch fest when it's announced

I dont know whether to hand out kleenex or fresh tampons, seriously some of the most miserable ingrates Ive ever seen

slapguitarer
01-21-2011, 08:07 PM
I feel like the Mayhem msg board is gonna to a be a total bitch fest when it's announced

I dont know whether to hand out kleenex or fresh tampons, seriously some of the most miserable ingrates Ive ever seen

Oh definitely. It was just like that last year too.

BlindGuardian93
01-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Oh definitely. It was just like that last year too.

Yeah I think this year is going to be a bigger shit storm

NickLed19
01-22-2011, 07:23 PM
The Mayhem board is full of morons. A good 95% of the board are complete idiots.

TonyD
01-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Yeah I took a look a few times a while back, it seemed that way.

the chewbacca defense
01-22-2011, 09:02 PM
The Mayhem board is full of morons. A good 95% of the board are complete idiots.

i assume you mean these idiots right? http://www.rockstarmayhemfest.com/mayhem/boards.asp?xid=24303&forum=0

Steev
01-23-2011, 06:37 AM
Ok so 2 quick things just kind of confirming things further

-Godsmack posted a message on their facebook about fans being patient on a tour announcement, these kind of things are only done when somethings on the verge of being announced
-Last.fm has the San Bernadino date listed as featuring Disturbed and Godsmack

I mean we are 3 days away now, I'm sure some venue sites and radio stations will start slipping some information out

slapguitarer
01-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Ok so 2 quick things just kind of confirming things further

-Godsmack posted a message on their facebook about fans being patient on a tour announcement, these kind of things are only done when somethings on the verge of being announced
-Last.fm has the San Bernadino date listed as featuring Disturbed and Godsmack

I mean we are 3 days away now, I'm sure some venue sites and radio stations will start slipping some information out

:bouville: I was really hoping Disturbed wouldn't be part of the fest. Oh well.

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-23-2011, 10:45 AM
I am missing one band. Not sure who it is.

Main Stage:
Godsmack
Disturbed
Megadeth
Machine Head

Side Stages:
In Flames
Trivium
Kingdom of Sorrow
Unearth
Suicide Silence
All Shall Perish
Straight Line Stitch

If I had to guess I would go with Dimmu Borgir (lack of black metal this year so far) or All That Remains (providing if In Flames can headline one of the smaller stages. I like the band but I am not sure they can draw the crowd to their stage like Trivium or ATR.)

I am missing one band. Who do you think it will be?

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2011, 11:02 AM
Dimmu Borgir, Skeletonwitch, Gwar, Goatwhore, Amon Amarth, Darkest Hour, All That Remains, The Agonist, Divine Heresy, Dark Tranquillity, Municipal Waste, and After the Burial sound like some possibilities for the last spot.

slapguitarer
01-23-2011, 11:03 AM

Main Stage:
Godsmack
Disturbed
Megadeth
Machine Head

Side Stages:
In Flames
Trivium
Kingdom of Sorrow
Unearth
Suicide Silence
All Shall Perish
Straight Line Stitch

If I had to guess I would go with Dimmu Borgir (lack of black metal this year so far) or All That Remains (providing if In Flames can headline one of the smaller stages. I like the band but I am not sure they can draw the crowd to their stage like Trivium or ATR.)

Well, there's always been a lack of Black Metal at Mayhem Fest. Unless you count Behemoth in '09.

Also, no offense to you or anything, but I really hope your sources are wrong, even though it's not looking like it.

kommie
01-23-2011, 11:05 AM

Main Stage:
Godsmack
Disturbed
Megadeth
Machine Head

Side Stages:
In Flames
Trivium
Kingdom of Sorrow
Unearth
Suicide Silence
All Shall Perish
Straight Line Stitch

that looks as disappointing as any other year.

Northern_Shaman
01-23-2011, 11:28 AM
I couldn't be happier with a lineup like that. Now I won't feel bad at all about not going. Let's hope the last band is shit too, so that Skeletonwitch will be more likely to be on Summer Slaughter with FLESHGOD!

Sepultura69
01-23-2011, 11:46 AM
Disturbed and Godsmack headlining over Megadeth =
http://www.lostrepublic.us/Graphics/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

NickLed19
01-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Please be Skeletonwitch or All That Remains.

rjturtle9
01-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Please don't be Skeletonwitch! That way I don't have to go to this shit festival.

Northern_Shaman
01-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Please don't be Skeletonwitch! That way I don't have to go to this shit festival.

Exactly my thoughts. In fact I wish Megadeth and In Flames were absent from this tour as well. Who wants to pay ridiculous prices to see bands like Skeletonwitch play for 30 minutes, when they'd probably charge 1/10th the price to play a full headlining set with a better lineup...

DisposableJustice
01-23-2011, 12:31 PM
Disturbed and Godsmack headlining over Megadeth =
http://www.lostrepublic.us/Graphics/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

you are my hero:party:

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Last year Live Nation had 10$ lawn tickets. Assuming they do that again, that isn't a bad deal to watch Megadeth & MH from the lawn and In Flames, Trivium, Unearth & Kingdom of Sorrow from the small stages.

Sepultura69
01-23-2011, 12:45 PM
I was hoping this was just some kind of sick joke or just silly rumor. So is Godsmack, Disturbed and Megadeth really headlining?

The only way I would go to this is if Megadeth played "peace Sells" in its entirety.

Im sold...right then and there...

The Conjuring = Greatest Megadeth song ever:rocker:

AnthG
01-23-2011, 12:47 PM
The main stage is a little meh, both from a quality and an oversaturation stage of bands we've seen before, either on Mayhem or other package tours.

The side stages look like they could be decent though. In Flames and Unearth are great live.

NickLed19
01-23-2011, 12:54 PM
The Main Stage does not look bad, the side stages look awful.

rjturtle9
01-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Last year Live Nation had 10$ lawn tickets. Assuming they do that again, that isn't a bad deal to watch Megadeth & MH from the lawn and In Flames, Trivium, Unearth & Kingdom of Sorrow from the small stages.

I would never be in the lawn at Glen Helen for a band like Megadeth. Feels like I'm not at a concert. If I see Megadeth, I have to be close, or else there is no point in going. If the line up is true and Skeletonwitch is the missing band, I will go get the lawn tickets just for Skeletontits and maybe check out Megadeth from the lawn, then leave. If not, then there is no point in going to this for me.

elturtleboy
01-23-2011, 01:08 PM

Main Stage:
Godsmack
Disturbed
Megadeth
Machine Head

Side Stages:
In Flames
Trivium
Kingdom of Sorrow
Unearth
Suicide Silence
All Shall Perish
Straight Line Stitch

:badidea::angry::nag::lame:

mastodon421
01-23-2011, 01:31 PM

Main Stage:
Godsmack
Disturbed
Megadeth
Machine Head

Side Stages:
In Flames
Trivium
Kingdom of Sorrow
Unearth
Suicide Silence
All Shall Perish
Straight Line Stitch

I like that lineup for the most part, it's not amazing, but I think I will be attending. I only hate Straight Line Stich and Trivium out of those bands(I am little bit pissed Suicide Silence is there, I have seen them 4 times already).

treghet
01-23-2011, 01:34 PM
Suicide Silence was already on the first Mayhem Fest. :hecho: But as I suspected, nothing too interesting to me. Here's to hoping Summer Slaughter is good.

Steev
01-23-2011, 01:42 PM
I feel like Suicide Silence might do Summer Slaughter, seems like they could easily headline that

Honestly I think its a good Main Stage, you need commercial bands, and combined(assuming there's a new MH this year) those 4 bands have 29 studio albums, that's an accomplished lineup

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2011, 01:44 PM
I feel like Suicide Silence might do Summer Slaughter, seems like they could easily headline that

I seriously hope not.

Steev
01-23-2011, 02:11 PM
I seriously hope not.

well atleast here in Philly they headline bigger venues than that tour does, seems like it would help Summer Slaughter attendence wise

jd091
01-23-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm gonna drink to Summer Slaughter being tits this year.

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm gonna drink to Summer Slaughter being tits this year.

We're already getting two awesome bands for the tour, i'm hoping the rest of the lineup is the same way.

makethemsuffer12
01-23-2011, 02:46 PM
Y'all motherfuckers are too picky. I really dig that lineup, assuming it's legit and all. It'll be wierd as fuck seeing In Flames without Jesper, though. Doesn't really matter because they'll most likely have a shitty setlist.

Indestructible
01-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Main Stage:
Godsmack
Disturbed
Megadeth
Machine Head

Side Stages:
In Flames
Trivium
Kingdom of Sorrow
Unearth
Suicide Silence
All Shall Perish
Straight Line Stitch

Bold= bands worth seeing

mastodon421
01-23-2011, 03:09 PM
Y'all motherfuckers are too picky. I really dig that lineup, assuming it's legit and all. It'll be wierd as fuck seeing In Flames without Jesper, though. Doesn't really matter because they'll most likely have a shitty setlist.

I expect a shitty setlist, but they are so fucking good live that it doesn't matter that much.

Indestructible
01-23-2011, 04:41 PM

As long as their set isn't heavy on A Sense of Purpose then it should be fine.

Shadowswillfall414
01-23-2011, 05:05 PM
I love the side stages except for straight line stitch and the main stage minus godsmack :rocker:

TonyD
01-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Probably not worth the money or the trouble to hear 90 minutes of music I like, but it might be fun to take the train and get wasted if there isn't another outdoor fest this summer.

Butcher of Birth
01-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Well once again I will be buying Lawn tickets and hoping Megadeth does a signing session. Either way I'm leaving after them :) I think there is one band I wanna see on Second Stage, but then again I could be wrong. Megadeth is worth $10 I'd say ;)

Xenocide
01-23-2011, 06:22 PM
If Machine Head, Megadeth, and Godsmack are on the main stage this will be my first year buying seats instead of lawn. I'm still too cheap for Pit though lol

makethemsuffer12
01-23-2011, 06:33 PM
Bold= bands worth seeing

You left out Unearth. They arguably put on the best show out of the side stage bands.

Indestructible
01-23-2011, 06:47 PM
You left out Unearth. They arguably put on the best show out of the side stage bands.

I don't listen to unearth.

Xenocide
01-23-2011, 06:50 PM
I don't listen to unearth.

Well you should.

slapguitarer
01-23-2011, 06:59 PM
Good Mourning/Black Friday = Greatest Megadeth song ever:rocker:.

Fixed. :D

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2011, 07:55 PM

Main Stage:
Godsmack
Disturbed
Megadeth
Machine Head

Side Stages:
In Flames
Trivium
Kingdom of Sorrow
Unearth
Suicide Silence
All Shall Perish
Straight Line Stitch

Red = :barf:
Yellow = idc
Green = Good (but Megadeth should be ashamed of themselves)

If this is the real lineup were looking at about 70 minutes of good music so you can count me out for this year.

jd091
01-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Yellow = idc

If this is the real lineup were looking at about 70 minutes of good music so you can count me out for this year.

And the reason you don't like Unearth is... ?

Indestructible
01-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Yellow = idc

Im colored blind, can't tell which bands are green and which are red.

slapguitarer
01-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Im colored blind, can't tell which bands are green and which are red.

He labeled Godsmack, Unearth, Staright Line Stich, Suicide Silence, and All Shall Perish as red. Megadeth and Machine Head are green.

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2011, 08:38 PM
And the reason you don't like Unearth is... ?

Saw them twice (1st time opening for killswitch, 2nd time opening for Cannibal Corpse), bored the shit out of me both times. And if anyone one is wondering why I was at a killswitch headlining show it was because my friends brothers band was opening and he gave me a free ticket.

jd091
01-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Saw them twice (1st time opening for killswitch, 2nd time opening for Cannibal Corpse), bored the shit out of me both times. And if anyone one is wondering why I was at a killswitch headlining show it was because my friends brothers band was opening and he gave me a free ticket.

I SEE YOU'RE TOO HARDCORE FOR METALCORE. COOL, BRO.

BloodoftheKings
01-23-2011, 08:56 PM
I SEE YOU'RE TOO HARDCORE FOR METALCORE. COOL, BRO.

DAMN STRAIGHT :rocker::rocker::rocker:

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2011, 09:00 PM
The singer for Suicide Silence just tweeted about taking the survey for 2011 Mayhem Fest VIP passes. Guess that's some sort of hint. I'd rather put up with them there than Summer Slaughter.

Bergman101
01-23-2011, 09:09 PM
I'll go to see Megadeth, Unearth, Machinehead, In Flames, Suicide Silence and Trivium (only for Ascendancy songs), other than that the line-up is pretty meh...

MPF
01-23-2011, 09:10 PM
The singer for Suicide Silence just tweeted about taking the survey for 2011 Mayhem Fest VIP passes. Guess that's some sort of hint. I'd rather put up with them there than Summer Slaughter.

Same here. Especially since Mayhem will never come to Minnesota and Summer Slaughter is here every year.

NickLed19
01-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Main Stage+KOS is worth going for. Just do not think thats enough.

Butcher of Birth
01-23-2011, 09:27 PM
I think end of the day this festival is going to disappoint the average "I enjoy most genres of Metal" fan like myself and countless others on here with the ratio of shit bands to meh bands to good bands.

But that is Mayhem for you. Last year I only went for 3 bands, and sadly only 2 made it to the date...

And the year before that there were only 2 bands, slight improvement.

mankvill
01-23-2011, 09:28 PM
I think end of the day this festival is going to disappoint the average "I enjoy most genres of Metal" fan like myself and countless others on here with the ratio of shit bands to meh bands to good bands.

But that is Mayhem for you. Last year I only went for 3 bands, and sadly only 2 made it to the date...

And the year before that there were only 2 bands, slight improvement.

Too bad you don't live in KC! We'll probably get an intimate offdate with a mainstage band and a couple side stage bands. Last year was LoG w/ Hatebreed and 3IOB. Say what you will about the music, but the show itself was insane.

Butcher of Birth
01-23-2011, 09:29 PM
Too bad you don't live in KC! We'll probably get an intimate offdate with a mainstage band and a couple side stage bands. Last year was LoG w/ Hatebreed and 3IOB. Say what you will about the music, but the show itself was insane.

Yeah too bad I have to live in Florida and see Iron Maiden twice, Testament, Finntroll, Symphony X, Nevermore, Holy Grail, Accept, Turisas... and on, and on, and on... :lol:

AnataFan4Life
01-23-2011, 09:34 PM
I usually end up having to drive two hours for most shows to get to Volume 11.

While we're on that subject, who's going to hit up the Deicide/Belphegor tour next month?

mankvill
01-23-2011, 09:34 PM
Yeah too bad I have to live in Florida and see Iron Maiden twice, Testament, Turisas

only one's I care about, and I've seen Testament twice too! :D

Butcher of Birth
01-23-2011, 09:38 PM
only one's I care about, and I've seen Testament twice too! :D

It's gonna be amazing! MY 2nd time seeing them, and it's a show right after the cruise.

NickLed19
01-23-2011, 10:32 PM
Too bad I live in Tennessee and we hardly get any good shows. I end up having to travel to see almost everything.

bt11763
01-24-2011, 12:05 AM
i get too many awesome shows in my area and it drains my fucking bank account.

i swear to god, i completely ran out of money back in september. feels good man.

JuuKun
01-24-2011, 05:09 AM
Too bad I live in New England and 95% of major tours that hit the east coast come within three hours of me.

Xenocide
01-24-2011, 05:33 AM
Too bad I live in New England and 95% of major tours that hit the east coast come within three hours of me.

sup baby ;)

Steev
01-24-2011, 07:00 AM

I saw In Flames do a show without Bjorn and Jesper, they still were great

AnthG
01-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Too bad I live 45 minutes away from Toronto and have to put up with most major tours rolling through here...

...Is the joke killed yet?

DisposableJustice
01-24-2011, 09:48 AM
I live in Denver.....

stuff comes here....

most of the the time....

:eyes:

pity me

Steev
01-24-2011, 09:52 AM
I know it seems unlikely, but Cavalera Conspiracy just starting releasing info about a new tour cycle

elturtleboy
01-24-2011, 10:27 AM
I know it seems unlikely, but Cavalera Conspiracy just starting releasing info about a new tour cycle

haha yeah right!!!
maybe ozzfest if there is one

makethemsuffer12
01-24-2011, 12:19 PM

I sawd u there. :D

No need to be ashamed of being at a KSE show. I <3 KSE. :(

Natrlhi
01-24-2011, 02:41 PM
This is the best post I have seen in the last 30 pages of this thread....it makes more sense than anything that has been discussed in the last 20-30 pages of this thread.You are correct (if not redundant). :cool:

I want to hug you :DYou are gay. :eyes:

Xenocide
01-24-2011, 04:14 PM
Hugs ain't gay brah

Shadowswillfall414
01-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Now lets not get into an agrument about hugs here lol but really mayhem looks like 2010 to me. Pretty good excluding a couple bands.

Xenocide
01-24-2011, 04:26 PM
Yeah that's what it looks like. I loved the main stage and Jager stage last year and it looks like it will be like that again.

Shadowswillfall414
01-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Yeah that's what it looks like. I loved the main stage and Jager stage last year and it looks like it will be like that again.

And 3 inches of blood on the other stage :rocker:

kommie
01-24-2011, 04:42 PM
This lineup is shit, if it is the real lineup. To have Disturbed headline, ok, but Godsmack as well? what is this, 2002?

Shadowswillfall414
01-24-2011, 04:53 PM
This lineup is shit, if it is the real lineup. To have Disturbed headline, ok, but Godsmack as well? what is this, 2002?

Im seeing a resurgence of 90's and early 2000's metal bands, you know with music as a weapon V and upcoming mayhem fest.

BloodoftheKings
01-24-2011, 06:07 PM
I sawd u there. :D

No need to be ashamed of being at a KSE show. I <3 KSE. :(

Im not really ashamed but I was just putting that out their because I may have talked shit about them on here before. :eyes:

jhdeity
01-24-2011, 09:21 PM
I can't believe MegaDave would play 3rd on that lineup. Just can't see it. Plus there is a huge Big 4 announcement coming tomorrow. I'm no CSI but it just doesn't add up...

I'd much rather have Machine Head 3rd and someone else opening the main stage

mankvill
01-24-2011, 10:24 PM
I can't believe MegaDave would play 3rd on that lineup. Just can't see it. Plus there is a huge Big 4 announcement coming tomorrow. I'm no CSI but it just doesn't add up...

He did in Europe!

jhdeity
01-24-2011, 10:30 PM
He did in Europe!

For Disturbed and Godsmack? Combined they haven't put out as many albums as MegaDave.

I still don't believe he's going to do both tours. We'll find out Wednesday...

mankvill
01-24-2011, 10:37 PM
For Disturbed and Godsmack? Combined they haven't put out as many albums as MegaDave.

I still don't believe he's going to do both tours. We'll find out Wednesday...

Whoooops. Thought this was the Big 4 thread. :lol:

Nick_to_the_face
01-24-2011, 10:45 PM
You are gay. :eyes:

whats the matter scared of a heterosexual man hug??

Ya, too bad he doesn't live in KC and misses seeing theory of a dead man and saving able 37 times a year...

mankvill
01-24-2011, 10:55 PM
whats the matter scared of a heterosexual man hug??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Oj0-splZw

Travis The Dragon
01-24-2011, 11:29 PM
Come on official announcement!

rugbyman
01-25-2011, 03:58 AM
looks like all shall perish is on it. go to the mayhem fest website home page and scroll down. it says feature band and it's all shall perish.

BlindGuardian93
01-25-2011, 04:21 AM
looks like all shall perish is on it. go to the mayhem fest website home page and scroll down. it says feature band and it's all shall perish.

where? i looked and saw nothing

Steev
01-25-2011, 05:50 AM
the pages are already made(expect more to come):
http://mayhemfest.com/band/disturbed
http://mayhemfest.com/band/godsmack
http://mayhemfest.com/band/megadeth
http://mayhemfest.com/band/in-flames
http://mayhemfest.com/band/straight-line-stitch
http://mayhemfest.com/band/suicide-silence
http://mayhemfest.com/band/unearth
http://mayhemfest.com/band/all-shall-perish
http://mayhemfest.com/band/kingdom-of-sorrow
http://mayhemfest.com/band/machine-head

Trivium didnt work and the MH one isnt complete, but there you go

AnataFan4Life
01-25-2011, 06:15 AM
And now the website has crashed. Either that or they closed it because they realized most of the line-up has leaked.

Steev
01-25-2011, 06:30 AM
And now the website has crashed. Either that or they closed it because they realized most of the line-up has leaked.

well the pages werent completed, Unearth didnt have a band pick, Machine Head was barely started, and others were missing text

I'm sure someone figured out it could be accessed

Natrlhi
01-25-2011, 07:27 AM
whats the matter scared of a heterosexual man hug??It's OK as long as we both slap each other on the back real hard to indicate "I'm hugging you, but I'm hitting you at the same time - hugging and hitting". That, and it can't last for more than two seconds. Oh...and it's OK if someone has died as well - but the two-second rule still applies (unless the other dude is crying because he is now a widow and his wife was incredibly cool or hot, or both).

jhdeity
01-25-2011, 07:48 AM
Whoooops. Thought this was the Big 4 thread. :lol:

Looks like it was right anyway. I hate to say it but I think I like asshole Dave better than "just stick me anywhere on the bill and pay me" Dave.

makethemsuffer12
01-25-2011, 08:02 AM
Looks like it was right anyway. I hate to say it but I think I like asshole Dave better than "just stick me anywhere on the bill and pay me" Dave.

Well you gotta understand, playing on Mayhem would give Megadeth some huge exposure to more mainstream audiences, especially with Godsmack and Disturbed.

AnataFan4Life
01-25-2011, 08:02 AM
So thats ten out of twelve confirmed. One of the other two is probably Trivium, but the other band is a complete mystery to me. Maybe it will be something awesome like GWAR or Skeletonwitch.

Steev
01-25-2011, 08:10 AM
So thats ten out of twelve confirmed. One of the other two is probably Trivium, but the other band is a complete mystery to me. Maybe it will be something awesome like GWAR or Skeletonwitch.

neither of those bands worked, Ive tried close to 10 other names and nothing so far

AnataFan4Life
01-25-2011, 08:21 AM
i'm seriously beginning to run out of ideas. every band i've tried after that has lead to nothing, even bands that i figured would definitely do this tour.

Sanitarium78
01-25-2011, 08:26 AM
Well you gotta understand, playing on Mayhem would give Megadeth some huge exposure to more mainstream audiences, especially with Godsmack and Disturbed.

This is true. It's weird for me to read a statement like this because when I first got into metal Megadeth was one of the biggest bands out there. It's strange to comprehend that this will give them more "exposure" like they're some up and coming band who just needs that one big break like this tour to get them noticed.

Sadly, that's the reality of the situation. Disturbed and Godsmack are so much bigger than them right now. But at least this show is going across the country and not screwing people out of seeing it by only having one date.

AnthG
01-25-2011, 08:28 AM
So I guess Megadeth can do both.

Bummer?

Steev
01-25-2011, 08:29 AM
This is true. It's weird for me to read a statement like this because when I first got into metal Megadeth was one of the biggest bands out there. It's strange to comprehend that this will give them more "exposure" like they're some up and coming band who just needs that one big break like this tour to get them noticed.

Sadly, that's the reality of the situation. Disturbed and Godsmack are so much bigger than them right now. But at least this show is going across the country and not screwing people out of seeing it by only having one date.

*cough cough :D

but yeah Im just fantasizing seeing Megadeth and Machine Head in a the pit while all the drunk douches are still either tailgating or hitting on drunk girls as they wait for Disturbed and Godsmack

AnthG
01-25-2011, 08:31 AM
People actually tailgate at concerts?

Not gonna lie, that's kinda lame.

Sepultura69
01-25-2011, 08:32 AM
Now that the Big Four date has be revealed...

It's pretty much safe to say that MEGA-Tits will be playing Mayhem fest:bouville:

BlackmoreOfBowling
01-25-2011, 08:33 AM
http://mayhemfest.com/band/judas-priest
http://mayhemfest.com/band/black-sabbath
http://mayhemfest.com/band/iron-maiden
http://mayhemfest.com/band/motorhead

*re-directs to main page*

Damn it!

Steev
01-25-2011, 08:34 AM

its awful

I mean if youre there incredibly early what the hell have a few beers, but I hate these dicks that sit and get wasted instead of watching the bands

last year at Ozzfest the pit was almost empty for Nonpoint and Devildriver, I mean hell I had fun though

Sanitarium78
01-25-2011, 08:46 AM

It's happened at every show i've gone to when the weather is nice enough. People will have some beers and crank out songs on their car stereos of the band that's playing that night. Which makes zero sense to me. Why on earth are gonna listen to songs in the parking lot you know the band is gonna play live just a few short hours:confused:

jhdeity
01-25-2011, 09:00 AM

Yeah I guess you guys are right. I just didn't think those bands were that much bigger than MegaDave. I figured Endgame sold more than either of their last cd's but I could be wrong.

I don't get the whole hating on people partying at a show thing. I've seen it several times on here now. Mingling with cool people is all part of the experience. If you want to be anti-social and run to the rail for the whole show, that's cool. Just don't hate on people who are there for the entire experience and actually party and have fun. I remember last year at Mayhem being so sore and tired walking back to the truck but when I saw all the side stage bands partying at a bonfire I sucked it up, grabbed a beer and went over there.

Unless someone is being a total douche I don't have a problem with how they act or what they do. Actually I have more of a problem with dudes who were backpacks to shows. I recently was behind a dude with a backpack and that is annoying as fuck getting jabbed the whole time. Not to mention being totally fucking geigh...

Steev
01-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Yeah I guess you guys are right. I just didn't think those bands were that much bigger than MegaDave. I figured Endgame sold more than either of their last cd's but I could be wrong.

I don't get the whole hating on people partying at a show thing. I've seen it several times on here now. Mingling with cool people is all part of the experience. If you want to be anti-social and run to the rail for the whole show, that's cool. Just don't hate on people who are there for the entire experience and actually party and have fun. I remember last year at Mayhem being so sore and tired walking back to the truck but when I saw all the side stage bands partying at a bonfire I sucked it up, grabbed a beer and went over there.

Unless someone is being a total douche I don't have a problem with how they act or what they do. Actually I have more of a problem with dudes who were backpacks to shows. I recently was behind a dude with a backpack and that is annoying as fuck getting jabbed the whole time. Not to mention being totally fucking geigh...

I wear a backpack at festival shows, otherwise you can't carry shit

when I was at Blackdiamondskye I remember running to get in because I had to come late and didnt want to miss Mastodon, for a good couple miles their sound was drowned out by morons playing AIC on their car stereos

every year at Mayhem Ill have a drink or two before just to commemorate the day(usually at this bar near the venue) but otherwise I just want to go in and enjoy the show

zerkz
01-25-2011, 09:13 AM
here's to in flames playing a decent setlist....and not being first slot on main stage...

Nick_to_the_face
01-25-2011, 09:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Oj0-splZw

wat

Nick_to_the_face
01-25-2011, 09:25 AM
It's OK as long as we both slap each other on the back real hard to indicate "I'm hugging you, but I'm hitting you at the same time - hugging and hitting". That, and it can't last for more than two seconds. Oh...and it's OK if someone has died as well - but the two-second rule still applies (unless the other dude is crying because he is now a widow and his wife was incredibly cool or hot, or both).

ok then :lol:
i now know the official man hug rules

snowdog2112
01-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Endgame sold oops 45,000 not 8,000 CDs Godsmack and Disturbed I am pretty sure
sold more

Sepultura69
01-25-2011, 10:40 AM
So i guess its pretty much official that Godsmack/Disturbed/Megatits/Machine Head are the headliners of the main stage?

Wolverine was spot on about the Big Four date being only one show.

I can't imagine this being any wrong. And if this is really the headliners for Big Four...

SIGH :bouville:

maidenpriest
01-25-2011, 10:40 AM
might actually go this year... even though i think that Megadeth playing under Godsmack and Disturbed is a tragedy...

DisposableJustice
01-25-2011, 10:44 AM
Mayhem is starting to look very good since the Big 4 is pretty much a flop

AnthG
01-25-2011, 10:44 AM
It's happened at every show i've gone to when the weather is nice enough. People will have some beers and crank out songs on their car stereos of the band that's playing that night. Which makes zero sense to me. Why on earth are gonna listen to songs in the parking lot you know the band is gonna play live just a few short hours:confused:

I listen to bands i'm gonna see sometimes when i'm on the way to the show in the car, but at the show is a little odd.

Meh, maybe it's just me, but if i'm at the venue already I'd rather just go inside and either get a good spot, or look at merch booths, other booths around, find out schedules for meet and greets or if itineraries are still the same in terms of bands sets, etc. Maybe it's because i'm not a big alcohol drinker and don't consume alcohol at shows inside or outside the venue. Being social is cool, i'm not saying the only two options are tailgating and blasting music in the parking lot and not talking to anyone and staying at or near the barricade of the main stage the entire day. I try to talk to a few people at shows especially in the lineup outside a club and if i'm by myself (as opposed to going with a friend).

Also, I don't know the numbers on Godsmack's last album, but I think Disturbed's last album has already gotten gold. In first week alone it sold like 160,000 copies or something and Debuted at #1. Endgame sold about 45,000 copies and debuted at #9.

maidenpriest
01-25-2011, 10:50 AM
here's to in flames playing a decent setlist....and not being first slot on main stage...

psh...they cant even play a decent setlist when they headline, i can only imagine what its going to be in a short slot on a commercial tour. >.< we will be lucky to get something off of Reroute to Remain imo let alone anything older.

Steev
01-25-2011, 10:51 AM
Both Disturbed and Godsmack's latest were like top 5 for top selling rock albums of last year

BlackmoreOfBowling
01-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Godsmack have been officially obsolete for 6 years now... Didn't Alice In Chains reunite in '05?

AnataFan4Life
01-25-2011, 11:53 AM
According to BLABBERMOUTH the announcement is being postponed until Monday. I haven't found anything supporting this yet, so i'm calling bullshit on that until its proven. Plus it would be stupid to wait until Monday since we know a good chunk of the line-up already.

Steev
01-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Godsmack have been officially obsolete for 6 years now... Didn't Alice In Chains reunite in '05?

and since then they've had 2 albums debut at Number 1, coheadlined Cruefest, and headlined with Rob Zombie as support

btw blabbermouth has some pretty weird ideas for the lineup(only 2 stages and a rotating opener)

and Trivium still isnt coming up on the site

Steev
01-25-2011, 11:54 AM
According to BLABBERMOUTH the announcement is being postponed until Monday. I haven't found anything supporting this yet, so i'm calling bullshit on that until its proven. Plus it would be stupid to wait until Monday since we know a good chunk of the line-up already.

yeah there's no way that's happening, especially when they can cash in on the dissapointment the Big 4 announcement left alot of people with

zerkz
01-25-2011, 12:01 PM
psh...they cant even play a decent setlist when they headline, i can only imagine what its going to be in a short slot on a commercial tour. >.< we will be lucky to get something off of Reroute to Remain imo let alone anything older.

Give me Episode 666 or Embody the Invisible or give me death!

(knows he will be running infront of a semi on July 29th)

Shadowswillfall414
01-25-2011, 12:37 PM
This lineup i predict will be better than last year but not as good as 2009. Maybe equal to 2008. Im going no matter the lineup. Its fun as shit anyways. :party:

Steev
01-25-2011, 12:40 PM
actually I think this is better than 2009

and they finally fixed it so you can't access those band pages

buuuuut I took a screenshot of the Godsmack one

Shadowswillfall414
01-25-2011, 12:43 PM
actually I think this is better than 2009

and they finally fixed it so you can't access those band pages

buuuuut I took a screenshot of the Godsmack one

I thought it was perfect with the exeption of manson and bfmv.

AnataFan4Life
01-25-2011, 12:46 PM
While looking at past line-ups for Mayhem, it would be fucking awesome if Slayer, Megadeth, Lamb of God, and Mastodon banded together for a tour

Steev
01-25-2011, 12:46 PM
I thought it was perfect with the exeption of manson and bfmv.

I like those two, I don't like Whitechapel or Job For A Cowboy and can only take Cannibal Corpse in small doses

last year had some of my all time favorite bands and the only one I didnt care for was Winds Of Plague

Steev
01-25-2011, 12:47 PM
While looking at past line-ups for Mayhem, it would be fucking awesome if Slayer, Megadeth, Lamb of God, and Mastodon banded together for a tour

that pretty much happened

3 of those bands did the Unholy Alliance Tour

jd091
01-25-2011, 12:49 PM

No. It would not be awesome. You know why? Because all those are fuckin' headlining bands. LoG's opening sets are incredibly predictable, and you need at least 2 hours to fully appreciate Mastodon's music. Just sayin'.

On a side note, I would pay $100 for a ticket to see Lamb of God headline and play "As the Palaces Burn" in its entirety. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Shadowswillfall414
01-25-2011, 12:55 PM

Well if u combined half of unholy alliance and the american carnage tour thats pretty much it. I would prefer a triple headliner with slayer, megadeth and lamb of god getting an hour and a half set with mastodon opening up with a 1 hour set. Guy could only dream lol

Sepultura69
01-25-2011, 12:57 PM
The only Mayhem fest I went to was the one in 2009. And the only reason I went was to see Slayer:eyes:

I still had a great time even though I did not give two shits about most of the bands(killswitch, blow jobs for cowboys, Mansion, BFMV, ect):hecho:

Xenocide
01-25-2011, 01:01 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=152776

Here's Blabbermouth's article on it. They're saying that Disturbed, Godsmack, and Megadeth on the main stage. They're also saying that Machine Head, Trivium, and In Flames are rotating for the main stage opener slot. Confirmed side stage bands are: SUICIDE SILENCE, UNEARTH, STRAIGHT LINE STITCH, ALL SHALL PERISH, KINGDOM OF SORROW.

And it also says the lineup date has been postponed until January 31st, idk where they got that.