PDA

View Full Version : I Just Won Tickets To See Blind Guardian!

MPF
11-20-2010, 10:53 PM
FUCK YEAH!!!!!

I called into my local Metal radio show, The Root Of All Evil: http://www.myspace.com/therootofallevilradioshow. You had to know the name of the new album, At The Edge of Time. I called in, said it and snagged them. The show is November 30th in Minneapolis. I'll be taking my singer with me *who's the biggest Blind Guardian fan I know* It's going to be a hell of a night.

*If you check it out tonight they are doing all covers till 6am CST, I requested Devin Townsend- Natural Science* :allan:

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

*I just realized this was my 1,00th post. I can't believe I've been here that long.*

The_jman
11-21-2010, 06:58 AM
That's pretty awsome you won... but seems a rather easy question to answer... but then again this is radio we're talking about.

daimonos
11-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Devin Townsend- Natural Science* :allan:

Great fucking cover.

MPF
11-21-2010, 11:33 AM
That's pretty awsome you won... but seems a rather easy question to answer... but then again this is radio we're talking about.

Exactly. Of course it was an easy question to answer, that why I'm surprised I won. I had to haul ass to call the number and be the first one to get it right.

Great fucking cover.

Absolutely. Hearing Devin Townsend cover Rush on FM radio? What are the odds I'll ever hear that again? :cool:

mankvill
11-21-2010, 12:22 PM
;_; h8 u

MPF
11-21-2010, 12:54 PM
;_; h8 u

Don't worry, I'll be sure to hang out with Blind Guardian after the show. :D

If nothing else, I'll do my best to grab a setlist.