Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

ENCORE
Stone Cold Crazy
Phantom Lord
Seek and Destroy

Maidenmagic
11-20-2010, 04:28 AM
A lot of rare songs in that set! Through the never, The Outlaw Torn, Dyer's Eve, and Phantom Lord. Everyone who went was lucky.

makethemsuffer12
11-20-2010, 04:32 AM
Nice set.

HackedUpForBBQ
11-20-2010, 06:23 AM
Ride the Lightning? Dyers Eve? Phantom Lord? DAMN!

Sepultura69
11-20-2010, 07:41 AM
Phantom Lord :eek: :rocker:

makethemsuffer12
11-20-2010, 07:43 AM
Phantom Lord :eek: :rocker:

I literally screamed out "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" when they played that when I saw them at the beginning of last year.

Sepultura69
11-20-2010, 07:53 AM
I literally screamed out "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" when they played that when I saw them at the beginning of last year.

WHAT!!!! Metallica played "Phantom Lord" when you saw them last year!?!?! What show? I went to the last show of there U.S Tour last year in December. Out of the 5 times that I have seen Metallica it was the most disappointing show out of all of them....we didn't get any rare gems like you did or this Set that is posted :(

In fact they played about 8-9 songs off Death Magnetic alone at the last show I was at:mad:
I noticed they only played 3 songs off Death Magnetic for this show! What gives!?! :(

The only highlight of that show for me was "Trapped Under Ice" but that's not saying much. I would have much rather gotten something like Whiplash or Phantom Lord after enduring almost 2 hours of Death Magnetic songs, Cover songs and some "not so great" Black Album songs :(

Indestructible
11-20-2010, 08:01 AM
WHAT!!!! Metallica played "Phantom Lord" when you saw them last year!?!?! What show? I went to the last show of there U.S Tour last year in December. Out of the 5 times that I have seen Metallica it was the most disappointing show out all of them....we didn't get any rare gems like you did or this Set that is posted :(

In fact they played about 8-9 songs off Death Magnetic alone at the last show I was at:mad:
I noticed they only played 3 songs off Death Magnetic for this show! What gives!?! :(

The only highlight of that show for me was "Trapped Under Ice" but that's not saying much. I would have much rather gotten something like Whiplash or Phantom Lord after enduring almost 2 hours of Death Magnetic songs, Cover songs and some "not so great" Black Album songs :(

I got Phantom Lord when I saw them last November:party:

Sepultura69
11-20-2010, 08:12 AM

whatthefuck?!?!?!
:(

The_jman
11-20-2010, 08:38 AM
Isn't that like the first time god that failed's been played since like 2006?
that's pretty awsome.

I like this set

DisposableJustice
11-20-2010, 08:42 AM
hot damn very nice I don't think Dyers Eve has been played since last year...plus Outlaw, God that Failed AND Phantom Lord? What will they do for their 3rd and final night?

*plays Re-Load in full*:eyes::tongue:

I kid....can't wait to see what they do

The Ghost at Number One
11-20-2010, 09:15 AM
Isn't that like the first time god that failed's been played since like 2006?
that's pretty awsome.They played it in Brisbane on October 18.

The_jman
11-20-2010, 09:32 AM
They played it in Brisbane on October 18.
ok, so maybe I fail... but still.

camby118
11-20-2010, 10:25 AM
That's the first time they've played Dyers Eve since November 15th, 2009

camby118
11-20-2010, 11:07 AM
hot damn very nice I don't think Dyers Eve has been played since last year...plus Outlaw, God that Failed AND Phantom Lord? What will they do for their 3rd and final night?

*plays Re-Load in full*:eyes::tongue:

Also... notice the abundance of Black Album songs here.... especially rarer ones like TGTF and TTN. Maybe they are doing the Black Album in its entirety

Though with the way they've been speaking of next year's 11 date tour... maybe they'll do both MoP and TBA

makethemsuffer12
11-20-2010, 11:17 AM
WHAT!!!! Metallica played "Phantom Lord" when you saw them last year!?!?! What show?
Uniondale, NY.

The Ghost at Number One
11-20-2010, 02:48 PM
ok, so maybe I fail... but still.No failure whatsoever, friend. Just settin' the record straight. The point, really, is that The God That Failed is definitely a welcome addition to the set!

Sanitarium78
11-20-2010, 06:09 PM

We also got Creeping Death, No Remorse, Damage Inc and Blitzkrieg at that show to:D

whatthefuck?!?!?!
:(

Here's my review of that show if you're intrested:

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11844

Very different set for this show. I would rather they spent the time playing AJFA instead of wasting 10 mins with TOT but maybe they were feeling lazy last night.

camby118
11-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Uniondale, NY.
I was there and the show was rather disappointing to me, lol. Shitty set, awful sound, subpar performance

MPF
11-20-2010, 07:25 PM

*plays ST. ANGER in full*:eyes::tongue:

FIXED!

DisposableJustice
11-20-2010, 10:14 PM
FIXED!

That works too;)

Sepultura69
11-20-2010, 11:12 PM
We also got Creeping Death, No Remorse, Damage Inc and Blitzkrieg at that show to:D

Here's my review of that show if you're intrested:

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11844

Very different set for this show. I would rather they spent the time playing AJFA instead of wasting 10 mins with TOT but maybe they were feeling lazy last night.

Nice review man. I just finished reading it. Awesome set. Way better then what I got a month later in December :(

So that was your first time hearing No Remorse? I've had the pleasure of hearing that song twice in concert :D

And Damage inc is always great. When I saw Metallica in December of 08 I had the pleasure of hearing that song on the first of two nights that they played in L.A(I went to both shows but I think the 2nd show was better, plus they played my fave tallica song of all time on the 2nd show... Fight fire with fire)

There death magnetic tour has been pretty great but Nothing will ever beat the first time I saw them at the small ass wiltern theater. Nothing beats a small little venue with a nice 15 song set of nothing but songs spanning off your first 4 albums:rocker: *Yes I bring it up everytime, so sue me. it was the best show ever*

JLRedWing13
11-21-2010, 08:42 AM
The Outlaw Torn....nice. :rocker: