PDA

View Full Version : Cannibal Corpse -- Williamsville, NY -- November 17th, 2010

HackedUpForBBQ
11-18-2010, 12:41 PM
Ahhh, another Corpse gig in the Buffalo area..... nothing like a home town death metal show! Brutal pits for every single band, even the local opener Grave Descent. Devourment was alright live, not too bad but not overly good either. Vital Remains were awesome as always, but still not as good as they were when I first saw them with Dave Suzuki. No one could rip those solos like him, and I still don't even know why he's gone. Anyway, they only got to play 4 songs, all of which were obviously from the past two albums. I heard them play Descent Into Hell back in '08 but other than that I've never heard them touch the old stuff and that's a damn shame. I don't know a whole lot about Dying Fetus but they were definitely tight as fuck last night and had a huge pit raging pretty much the entire set.

When Cannibal Corpse finally hit the stage, the place went absolutely nuts like always. People were getting annihilated left and right, even girls.... gotta love the crowds at death metal shows. I was looking forward to hearing Pounded Into Dust as seen on the other setlist but sadly they didn't play it. All in all a great night of metal, no matter how many times I see the Corpse boys I'm always left wanting more and wishing I could see them again ASAP. Can't wait until next time

Vital Remains:
Where Is Your God Now?/Icons of Evil
Devoured Elysium
Hammer Down The Nails
Let The Killing Begin/Dechristianize

Cannibal Corpse:
Scalding Hail
Unleashing The Bloodthirsty
Savage Butchery
Sentenced To Burn
The Wretched Spawn
I Will Kill You
I Cum Blood
Gutted
Death Walking Terror
Evisceration Plague
The Time To Kill Is Now
Shatter Their Bones
Make Them Suffer
Priests of Sodom
Staring Through the Eyes of the Dead
Devoured By Vermin
A Skull Full Of Maggots
Hammer Smashed Face
Stripped, Raped And Strangled

Bloodcurse
11-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Vital Remains is my favorite band....I've seen them 11 times....and know the members very well. The only old songs I've seen them play were "Descent Into Hell" and "Forever Underground".

Sepultura69
11-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Vital Remains is my favorite band....I've seen them 11 times....and know the members very well. The only old songs I've seen them play were "Descent Into Hell" and "Forever Underground".

Vital Remains are a pretty kick ass band, I agree with you on that one but its just a bummer they never go on there own headlining tour. I was amped to see them open up for Pestilence back in june but sadly they only played like 3 or 4 songs :(

Polock91
11-18-2010, 05:46 PM
they did a short headlining run back in 08 or 09 and they still only played roughly 9 songs, all of which were from Dechristianize and Icons of Evil.

bassmasta257
11-18-2010, 07:29 PM
according to the band when they release their new album theyre gonna do a headlining tour with at least 1 song from each album they have

NecroRob
11-18-2010, 09:26 PM
I really need to see Cannibal Corpse headline, they really know how to make a kickass set :drool:

Nick_to_the_face
11-19-2010, 07:11 AM
Still haven't seen a set that beats the one i saw back in May :drool:

girnny777
11-19-2010, 09:06 AM
God fucking dammit the NYC show is sold out motherfucking cockdickshit :bouville:

makethemsuffer12
11-19-2010, 10:53 AM
God fucking dammit the NYC show is sold out motherfucking cockdickshit :bouville:

Tell me about it. :bouville:

the chewbacca defense
11-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Vital Remains has a headline off date in baltimore next sat at the Talking Head club (which can hold maybe 150 people if that)

HackedUpForBBQ
11-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Vital Remains are a pretty kick ass band, I agree with you on that one but its just a bummer they never go on there own headlining tour. I was amped to see them open up for Pestilence back in june but sadly they only played like 3 or 4 songs :(

I've seen Vital Remains headline three times..... once in '07 with Unmerciful, once in '08 with Monstrosity and once this year with Mobile Deathcamp. This year's show wasn't part of a full tour though, just a warm-up show before Summer Slaughter started

Lacerated
11-25-2010, 11:07 PM
Vital Remains is my favorite band....I've seen them 11 times....and know the members very well.

Hi,

Do you know who their live guitarist at the following link is?
http://www.returntothepit.com/rttppics/vital_remains117_698261.jpg

Thanks

Bloodcurse
11-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Hi,

Do you know who their live guitarist at the following link is?
http://www.returntothepit.com/rttppics/vital_remains117_698261.jpg

Thanks

A guy by the name of John Hate.